View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
Pray tell me kind sir or madam, what harm has been caused by the op taking a plate of food from her door to the garbage disposal? The only harm was her getting as "annoyed as fuck".

And no the neighbor who wanted to express her thanks did not serve Broomstick some specific thing that she was told to not serve her. Broomstick is just not willing to take any chances with food that she has not prepared herself, which is completely reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomstick View Post
Awhile back I did my new downstairs neighbor a favor. I told her there was no need to repay me. She insists. She insists by trying to cook for me even though I have explained I have very, very serious food allergies and really, please, DO NOT do this....

Despite my continued pleas NOT to bring food to me the downstairs neighbor insists on doing this AND gets irate when I refuse the offer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomstick View Post
The extreme upset is the PUSHINESS. It's not enough to just accept it, she wants to see me eat it in front of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dseid
If such is your definition of attempted murder then your book is an odd fantasy novel indeed.
Perhaps you prefer assault?