Old 06-20-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelA View Post
This is generally what military members, which you are allegedly a former member of, mean. They don't generally mean muslims.
No, this is the response when racists get called on their bullshit and vainly try to backpedal.

It was kind of fun to ridicule your tenuous grasp of science and technology. But now that I've seen this ugly racist side of you, joking with you isn't so fun anymore.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:45 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
So you aren't arguing with me, you're arguing with the position of the national nanotechnology initiative, the entire staff at Google Brain, the MIT media lab - those random riffraff and ragheads.
[Moderating]
"Rag-head" is an ethnic slur, and its use on these boards as a pejorative is against the rules. This is a formal warning. Do not use this sort of language again.
[/Moderating]
Old 06-20-2019, 07:52 PM

So, in addition to being an ignorant bloviating blowhard, we've recently been discovering that our Sammy is also a liar, a racist, and a sociopath who thinks people with learning disabilities are worthless. Also, homeless people are "bums" in the same category as ISIS and other enemies of the USA. And now I just noticed this thread, started by a new poster experiencing hopelessness and deep depression and having suicidal thoughts. Sammy is in there like a dirty shirt, post #2, with the following advice: "sounds like the problem is you don't have the right skillset for a high paying job".

I mean, WTF? Sammy is no ordinary sociopath, he's an unparalleled asshole, so obssessed with his own delusions of superiority that all this asshole can think of saying to a deeply depressed person is that maybe their problem is just that they're stupid.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutMan View Post
No, this is the response when racists get called on their bullshit and vainly try to backpedal.

It was kind of fun to ridicule your tenuous grasp of science and technology. But now that I've seen this ugly racist side of you, joking with you isn't so fun anymore.
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/App...litary_slang#R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpup View Post
I mean, WTF? Sammy is no ordinary sociopath, he's an unparalleled asshole, so obssessed with his own delusions of superiority that all this asshole can think of saying to a deeply depressed person is that maybe their problem is just that they're stupid.
Skillset != intelligence. Being able to do residential/commercial electrical wiring is an example of a skill that pays extremely well but is doable by people of average (or probably below average) intelligence.

Last edited by SamuelA; 06-20-2019 at 08:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:31 PM

Depression has absolutely nothing to do with having "a high-paying job" and the first thing that came to your head to say would drive a depressed person into even worse depression. Not to mention your attitude to all the other disadvantaged people and minorities that you've managed to disparage.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Skillset != intelligence. Being able to do residential/commercial electrical wiring is an example of a skill that pays extremely well but is doable by people of average (or probably below average) intelligence.
Keeping your fucking mouth shut and working on becoming less of a shithead is also a skill set. Quite possibly beyond your intelligence but you'll never know unless you try.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:37 PM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
By ragheads I was referring to members of the insurgency in Iraq/Afghanistan and ISIS. Glad to see you are standing up for the worst of the worst. This is generally what military members, which you are allegedly a former member of, mean. They don't generally mean muslims.

You are a damn liar. I happen to be a former member (technically, still am, what with me being on the retired list) of the military and that is not what anyone generally means when they use that ethnic slur. Let me put it in short words so the stupid (you) understand: They use an ethnic slur because they think people of that ethnicity are bad. There really is no higher calculus involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
[Moderating]
"Rag-head" is an ethnic slur, and its use on these boards as a pejorative is against the rules. This is a formal warning. Do not use this sort of language again.
[/Moderating]

Is it against the rules for me to hope that particular poster does do so again?

Quote:

First off, it's wiktionary, hardly the best source out there. Second, let's examine the entry you're referring to:

Quote:
Raghead
(U.S., U.K.) Popularized by the Gulf and Iraq wars. A term referring to the enemy, or any terrorist.
I'll address the last "assertion" first. Any terrorist? Yeah, that doesn't even pass the smell test. There's no way that terrorists such as the Real IRA would be called "raghead" by anyone. As to the term referring to "the enemy". That is true only in the case where the enemy happens to be~or perceived to be~Muslim. And of course that perception is based on ethnicity.

As I mentioned above, you are a damn liar. And so is your pathetic source.

Last edited by Monty; 06-20-2019 at 08:39 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:37 PM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Quote:
Doesn't mean it's acceptable or not a slur.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
You are a damn liar. I happen to be a former member (technically, still am, what with me being on the retired list) of the military and that is not what anyone generally means when they use that ethnic slur.

As I mentioned above, you are a damn liar. And so is your pathetic source.
"I joined the military to shoot <slur>". Direct quote from my squad mate in Basic. The year was 2005. Did everyone use the slang this way? Dunno. But in general I was trying to use a word that a military member would be familiar with.

Guess you weren't around in 2005 as a lower enlisted soldier. Doesn't make me a liar.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Depression has absolutely nothing to do with having "a high-paying job" and the first thing that came to your head to say would drive a depressed person into even worse depression.
Once I finally got a decent paying job and could pay enough eastern european hookers and various strippers to keep my dick wet I stopped being depressed. So in my life, it helped. I was just trying to share tips. Getting the skill you need for a high paying-or at least median income paying - job is a long term goal that most people can eventually succeed it. It does get better.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:55 PM

What a fucking loser.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:59 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Once I finally got a decent paying job and could pay enough eastern european hookers and various strippers to keep my dick wet I stopped being depressed. So in my life, it helped. I was just trying to share tips. Getting the skill you need for a high paying-or at least median income paying - job is a long term goal that most people can eventually succeed it. It does get better.
If you actually had a decent paying job, you could have gotten American hookers rather than bringing in some from overseas.
I thought your boy Trump was against guest workers(other than his current wife and the staff at his clubs).
Old 06-20-2019, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
If you actually had a decent paying job, you could have gotten American hookers rather than bringing in some from overseas.
I thought your boy Trump was against guest workers(other than his current wife and the staff at his clubs).
Bang/buck buddy. Also hotness is another parameter. Am interviewing for the next step up jobwise presently for this reason.

Basically I worked out that if I can get the market rate for the next step up I can get a $500 a fuck girl every 2-3 days. Is a major motivation for me.

Last edited by SamuelA; 06-20-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:14 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdave View Post
Oh, and running coach, JohnT, when you apparently tried to turn SamuelA's insults against him by implying he was himself a Special Ed student,

Frankly, that's also fairly loathsome. Calling a homophobe a fag isn't hitting a bigot where it hurts, it's just perpetuating bigotry. Same thing with responding to someone who expresses loathsome ideas about Special Ed students by saying they were in Special Ed.
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. You are quite correct, and I apologize and... as much as I can... withdraw the comment. Lesson learned.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:16 PM
Charter Member

Edited: Disregard. Cellphone isn't doing tags like I want it to. . . More to follow later. . .

Last edited by Tripler; 06-20-2019 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
"I joined the military to shoot <slur>". Direct quote from my squad mate in Basic. The year was 2005. Did everyone use the slang this way? Dunno. But in general I was trying to use a word that a military member would be familiar with.

We had a jackass like that in my BCT platoon in 1979. He was quickly discharged.

Quote:
Guess you weren't around in 2005 as a lower enlisted soldier. Doesn't make me a liar.

No, it's your lies that make you a liar.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:19 PM
Charter Member

Btw, Tripler, I'm warming to your theory in post 883.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:23 PM
Charter Member

Never thought I would see needing to pay $500 for sex as a bragging point. My $20/mth Tinder subscription keeps my dick wet, and all I have to do is look good, be charming & fun, and listen.

Last edited by JohnT; 06-20-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
We had a jackass like that in my BCT platoon in 1979. He was quickly discharged.

No, it's your lies that make you a liar.
So you have just admitted that you were in the military 25 years earlier. And thus your experience is invalid, you weren't in during a time when the USA was engaged in fairly vicious fighting with insurgents of a particular name. (there's another equivalent slur word starting with H--- that is more common)

Maybe I'm lying. But the evidence in front of you, including a dictionary link, would cause any rational person to doubt their conclusion that someone is lying.

I frankly don't care if you think I'm lying or not, just that you're a fucking idiot if you think i am.

Last edited by SamuelA; 06-20-2019 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Never thought I would see needing to pay $500 for sex as a bragging point. My $20/mth Tinder subscription keeps my dick wet, and all I have to do is look good, be charming & fun, and listen.
With hotties under 25 and under 125lbs? You do you bro. If you can score someone equivalent without paying $500 a fuck, I'm proud of you.

I might point out that if you can do this, and you are not born with top percentile looks, that means you have a rare talent, equal to that of a major athlete. All you need to do to play golf like Tiger Woods is listen to your caddy and swing your club the obvious way to line it up with the fairway. Easy, anyone can do it, why aren't you?

Last edited by SamuelA; 06-20-2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:28 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
With hotties under 25 and under 125lbs? You do you bro.
If you weren't such a toad, you wouldn't have to pay the "utter filth" charge.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:31 PM
Charter Member

Ha!

I HAVE BEEN TRIPLE UN-IGNORED, EVERYBODY!

Can he go for the never-before seen Quad Ignore? Stay tuned!

Last edited by JohnT; 06-20-2019 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
If you weren't such a toad, you wouldn't have to pay the "utter filth" charge.
How is this even an insult? If I am admitting to paying for it I'm obviously not great looking, but pretty happy I get my dick wet. Have you ever even seen a prostitute?

Because if you have, you'd know that the hotties who let you fuck them without a condom are pretty pricey. $300 an hour is closer to the usual rate, $500 for 2-4 hours and bareback is a great deal...Sometimes some free weed out of it.

And yes I sometimes get the "is this just an itch or is it an STI?". So far, just gonorrhea and chlamydia, no biggie...

Last edited by SamuelA; 06-20-2019 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/App...litary_slang#R

And yet...
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/raghead

You can say oh, will, when someone in the military uses it... But that's bullshit.

You know why? We, right here in this thread, we aren't in the military- well, most of us aren't. Not currently. So it doesn't matter if your buddy back in basic used to brag that he joined so he could kill Muslims, it's a goddamn slur.

My ex coworker, a Marine who served in Afghanistan, referred to ragheads too. Also was known to refer to all sorts of races in unflattering ways. And when he said it, he meant "someone who looks Muslim."
Old 06-20-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raventhief View Post
You know why? We, right here in this thread, we aren't in the military- well, most of us aren't. Not currently. So it doesn't matter if your buddy back in basic used to brag that he joined so he could kill Muslims, it's a goddamn slur.

My ex coworker, a Marine who served in Afghanistan, referred to ragheads too. Also was known to refer to all sorts of races in unflattering ways. And when he said it, he meant "someone who looks Muslim."
Sure. I was frankly just looking for a similar word to riffraff for a nice turn of phrase. I'm happy with the way it turned out, though of course I wouldn't use such a word in a corporate email, the consequences around here are much lighter...
Old 06-20-2019, 10:38 PM

Quote:
How is this even an insult? If I am admitting to paying for it I'm obviously not great looking, but pretty happy I get my dick wet. Have you ever even seen a prostitute?

Because if you have, you'd know that the hotties who let you fuck them without a condom are pretty pricey. $300 an hour is closer to the usual rate, $500 for 2-4 hours and bareback is a great deal...Sometimes some free weed out of it.

And yes I sometimes get the "is this just an itch or is it an STI?". So far, just gonorrhea and chlamydia, no biggie...
So you paid extra for a chance to get the clap, and you think that's something to brag about? You're even dumber than I thought.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:40 PM

Quote:
So you have just admitted that you were in the military 25 years earlier. And thus your experience is invalid, you weren't in during a time when the USA was engaged in fairly vicious fighting with insurgents of a particular name. (there's another equivalent slur word starting with H--- that is more common)

Invalid? Nah, that dog's not hunting either. For one thing, plenty of people (NCOs, officers) I served with actually served in combat against people of a particular nationality and ethnicity. Odd thing is they didn't go around using ethnic slurs about them. Since I served in a grand total of eleven duty stations, I did manage to meet a fair number of them. Also, I spend time on active bases which happen to have, you guessed it, currently active troops, troops who've served in combat in our current conflicts, who also don't bandy around ethnic slurs.

Quote:
Maybe I'm lying. But the evidence in front of you, including a dictionary link, would cause any rational person to doubt their conclusion that someone is lying.

Wiktionary? Yeah, that's not, as mentioned earlier, that great a source. And the evidence in front of me is that you are lying.

Quote:
I frankly don't care if you think I'm lying or not, just that you're a fucking idiot if you think i am.

Actually, you're a fucking idiot if you think you're trolling is going unnoticed.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:00 PM

Dammit. That should be "your trolling" instead of "you're trolling" in Post #1027.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:06 PM

Troll or sociopath? Both. Aren't we lucky.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:10 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutMan View Post
I could not have put it better myself.

Quote:
Sure. I was frankly just looking for a similar word to riffraff for a nice turn of phrase. I'm happy with the way it turned out, though of course I wouldn't use such a word in a corporate email, the consequences around here are much lighter...
So. . . just how did that whole thing turn out for you?

Quote:
There's two things at work here. Allow me to address them:
1) I joined the military in 2000, deployed overseas to the Middle East four times, and retired in 2015. Your time in service is a mere blip on the radar compared to Monty, me, and others. I have sparingly heard an ethnic slur, and even then it was quickly and violently smacked down by good NCOs. Your authority to criticize is invalid. Your conclusion is centering on nothing more than an "Everyone else is doing it, so it must be okay" defense in using a racial slur. But you must have hung with a very special crowd on your deployments.
2) You think the post-Vietnam military (1979) wasn't fresh off a loss from engaging in a fairly vicious fight with insurgents of a particular name? Does "Viet Cong" or a racial slur involving the letters "g--k" happen to ring any bells?

That's neither here nor there for the main point I'd like to illustrate. There's a serious lack of rhetorical segues, and I'd like to point it out for clarification. Let's go back to the sentence structure SamuelA originally posted:

Quote:
That's what I meant. So you aren't arguing with me, you're arguing with the position of the national nanotechnology initiative, the entire staff at Google Brain, the MIT media lab - those random riffraff and ragheads.
If I apply his definition of "ragheads" to the sentence--as constructed--then am I to understand you consider the entire staff at Google Brain and the MIT media are "un-credible" and "members of the insurgency of Iraq/Afghanistan and ISIS"? Are you aware of the paradox in logic your backpedalling has achieved? Where did the leap from MIT staff to Muslim terrorists occur? The end of your histrionics, concluding with "They are just academics..." only cements my impression.

Listen, I know you got this $5 word salad from the Cafe du IrrelevŠnce, but this jump without any segues or reference only belies your racism and xenophobia to me. Your backpedalling and whataboutisms are catching you in your own web of lies. JohnT, you're probably right--I might be thinking about this too hard, but Goddamn. . . what a filthy, vulgar, stupid little troll!

Quote:
And now I just noticed this thread, started by a new poster experiencing hopelessness and deep depression and having suicidal thoughts.
Thanks, wolfpup, I was wondering just where the hell the "homeless bums" had a place in the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Btw, Tripler, I'm warming to your theory in post 883.
Thanks. See what I mean now?

Tripler
SamuelA, please don't stop posting. We want to get to know the real you.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripler View Post
SamuelA, please don't stop posting. We want to get to know the real you.
Actually, I feel like we have it covered. I have a vague curiosity if anyone FAANG-adjacent was stupid enough to hire him, but I'm willing to live without knowing.

Mostly, I'd like him to fuck off.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Neurosyphillis can occur at any stage of a syphillis infection. Symptoms include neural degeneration, cognitive decline, and dementia.

Seems about right.
Old 06-21-2019, 04:00 AM
Endowment Member
Charter Member

Quote:

I was.
In 16 years as a airborne infantryman, with 34 months worth of combat experience actually exchanging fire with the enemy (and coming out ahead each time) I have never once used the term "raghead" to describe anyone. If I need to colorfully refer to the ennemy, I can easily do so without offending an entire race of people, including our Arab partner nations.
Old 06-21-2019, 04:24 AM

Quote:
$500 for 2-4 hours and bareback is a great deal...
2-4 hours?
r/thathappened
Old 06-21-2019, 07:38 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
I have a vague curiosity if anyone FAANG-adjacent was stupid enough to hire him, but I'm willing to live without knowing.
You have to give the man some credit. When he says:
Quote:
Too bad I'm busy preparing for my FAANG interviews.
It just really means he's going to a run-of-the-mill motherfuckin' job fair.

If he was in Basic in 2005, and knowing that at a minimum he was 17 during Basic Training (with his parent's permission--nay, encouragement to get him the fuck outta the house), that puts him around 31/32 today. He's trying to break into a field with twenty-somethings that probably do have relevant experience, schooling, charm, and personality. If he truly is hanging overseas with prostitutes though, he'll never get a security clearance with the government. I don't know how the non-governmental organizations work their corporate security, but I suspect they perform some sort of background searches where travel/financial red flags would appear.

Tripler
Best of luck to you, SamuelA! Come back and tell us how you did!

Last edited by Tripler; 06-21-2019 at 07:39 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Bang/buck buddy. Also hotness is another parameter. Am interviewing for the next step up jobwise presently for this reason.

Basically I worked out that if I can get the market rate for the next step up I can get a $500 a fuck girl every 2-3 days. Is a major motivation for me.
I'm glad to see that this thread is working out well for Sammy. Not much I can add, but it's amusing to let the imagination run wild and imagine that, through a combination of a fraudulent resume and paying a competent person to write an application letter for him, Sammy gets an interview with a reputable firm. I imagine the interview going something like this:

Interviewer: Can you tell us why you're interested in this position?

Sammy: I need the dough to move up to a better class of whore. Yannow, the kind what doesn't give you gonorrhea and chlamydia and suchlike as much as the diseased low-class sluts what I been fucking. Say, everybody what works here is white, right?

I predict a stellar career for young Sammy.
Old 06-21-2019, 09:58 AM

FYI: I do work for a reputable firm and have 5 years experience. So I am trying to move up to FAANG, which is tier 1. Current firm is a household name but about tier 3 in the software world. Have another interview round scheduled next week. I failed last weeks but they are giving me another shot at a different campus. (So it would appear your theories are incorrect. If I came across in person as bad as you theorize I wouldn't get another round)

Maybe I am secretly a psychopath but know how to fake it. That would be a theory consistent with the evidence.

Note that the age discrimination FAANG is infamous for isn't quite so overt at the firm I am interviewing at. I saw candidates in a role similar to what I was interviewing for in their 40s, who had been at this firm a couple years. So while I am concerned about the issue, and this is why I probably will never work for Google, it's less severe than the news articles would indicate.

Last edited by SamuelA; 06-21-2019 at 10:02 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:04 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Maybe I am secretly a psychopath but know how to fake it. That would be a theory consistent with the evidence.
The evidence supports the theory that you are a psychopath, but it certainly doesn't support your theory that you know how to fake it.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
The evidence supports the theory that you are a psychopath, but it certainly doesn't support your theory that you know how to fake it.
Then why do I work at a fortune 500? Why do I get good reviews and a bonus? Why do I get another FAANG interview? Either I am lying about these things or your theory is wrong.

Or, third theory, they just don't care? Dunno.

Last edited by SamuelA; 06-21-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:22 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Then why do I work at a fortune 500? Why do I get good reviews and a bonus? Why do I get another FAANG interview? Either I am lying about these things or your theory is wrong.

Third theory is obviously that psychopaths lie. Some are good at it, and some (as your posts show us) are not.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Third theory is obviously that psychopaths lie. Some are good at it, and some (as your posts show us) are not.
Ok. So I lie about everything. " I live on the streets and post from internet cafes". Is this what you want to hear to make yourself feel like the world is just? You would rather think this than the truth.

Because I haven't actually lied in this thread even once. I have been mistaken a couple times but I haven't purposefully lied.

Shrug. Believe what you want. Obviously I won't reveal my identity to assholes.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:33 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Ok. So I lie about everything. " I live on the streets and post from internet cafes". Is this what you want to hear to make yourself feel like the world is just? You would rather think this than the truth.

Because I haven't actually lied in this thread even once. I have been mistaken a couple times but I haven't purposefully lied.

Shrug. Believe what you want. Obviously I won't reveal my identity to assholes.
Your story is that you are a psychopath that doesn't lie, when in truth you are just a racist habitual liar that is incapable of shutting the fuck up when telling tall tales. It must be sad to be such a loser that lying about being a psychopath seems like a step up for you.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Then why do I work at a fortune 500? .

Even Apple needs someone to take out the garbage.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:39 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf333 View Post
Even Apple needs someone to take out the garbage.
He could be a greeter at Walmart and be working for a Fortune 500 company.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Your story is that you are a psychopath that doesn't lie, when in truth you are just a racist habitual liar that is incapable of shutting the fuck up when telling tall tales. It must be sad to be such a loser that lying about being a psychopath seems like a step up for you.
Believe what you want. This is a great example of you pitting yourself. You are incapable of accepting the truth. I work as a software engineer and currently only make 80k. For a company that is very close to being on the fortune 100 Hardly the top of the field but I have been given several interviews for the next step up and I get weekly recruiter calls.

Shrug. Guess I am lying. Wonder why I didn't lie harder. Why not claim I work at Google Brain?
Old 06-21-2019, 10:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Believe what you want. This is a great example of you pitting yourself. You are incapable of accepting the truth. I work as a software engineer and currently only make 80k. For a company that is very close to being on the fortune 100 Hardly the top of the field but I have been given several interviews for the next step up and I get weekly recruiter calls.

Shrug. Guess I am lying. Wonder why I didn't lie harder. Why not claim I work at Google Brain?
I'm betting your company would like to know where you get your whoring money if what you say is true.
And I'm pretty sure you are the one being pitted here. You could always start a poll to find out for sure.

Last edited by Czarcasm; 06-21-2019 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:

Because we're not your $50 hookers. We don't have to pretend to believe you, or act impressed by your tiny brain dick.

Last edited by QuickSilver; 06-21-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 11:49 AM

I really doubt it's his looks holding him back, either.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:06 PM
Charter Member

Quote:

You finally figured out which end of the can the trash falls out of?
Old 06-21-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
Because we're not your $50 hookers. We don't have to pretend to believe you, or act impressed by your tiny brain dick.
$500. And we all have the dick (and brain) we are born with, so calling me tiny dick is precisely the kind of racist, elitist behavior you accuse me of.