Old 07-24-2018, 01:11 PM

Want to be scientific about it? Take a couple of raw chicken legs. Put them in a ziplock bag. Leave it out on the counter for a week or so. You'll have your answer. (I ran this simple experiment accidentally once by having a similar apparatus drop behind my chest freezer without my noticing.) As for your comment on roadkill, you don't have to linger at it, you can smell it from a distance (see the recent raccoon thread.)
Old 07-24-2018, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Garrison View Post
Want to be scientific about it? Take a couple of raw chicken legs. Put them in a ziplock bag. Leave it out on the counter for a week or so. You'll have your answer. (I ran this simple experiment accidentally once by having a similar apparatus drop behind my chest freezer without my noticing.) As for your comment on roadkill, you don't have to linger at it, you can smell it from a distance (see the recent raccoon thread.)
Sounds nasty. I don’t know if I’d try that, and I wouldn’t even have to wait in line to!