Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsalotoff35s View Post
Every President has a different name for their "National Security Directives."

Hit them up with a find-toothed comb, follow hints and watch out very carefully for weasel words and consider all possible (while also being reasonable wrt to national security in the context of MAD) interpretations.
Hmmmm...that sounds interesting. Could you give some of the hints you found in any of Carter's "National Security Directives"?
Old 01-24-2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampora View Post
Up next, the great debate: Should your turtle be your accountant, or can he not be trusted with money?
He won't get you your rebate fast, that's for sure.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:35 PM

Quote:
That is ALL official cover. As POTUS and the sole decider as to the classification level of intelligence and with the ability to kick off black ops without ever writing it down, what makes you think he can't maintain an official cover?
I think it should be remembered that our charming new member is arguing that Trump's entire personality is an act - and presumably has been for decades before he was elected president.

Of course that would make sense - he was actually selected to be president at birth by a secret cabal of lizard people. America hasn't had a real election for anything higher than assistant librarian since the the election of Bill Shakespeare.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by begbert2 View Post
I think it should be remembered that our charming new member is arguing that Trump's entire personality is an act - and presumably has been for decades before he was elected president.

Of course that would make sense - he was actually selected to be president at birth by a secret cabal of lizard people. America hasn't had a real election for anything higher than assistant librarian since the the election of Bill Shakespeare.
This actually makes Obama Birtherism make sense
Old 01-24-2020, 03:38 PM
Champion Chili Chef
Charter Member

Quote:
Think of it as though the smartest people that have ever existed got together and thought of what it would take to disarm a bomb that could end the species. Thinking of the problem as the President being personally responsible for Explosive Ordinance Disposal should help you dispel any excessively political interpretations of Presidential writings on national security, especially in their national security directives. From the perspective of the President, future Presidents become part of the bomb so long as we are still under MAD. You can therefore see that Presidents and ex-Presidents run together tightknit as fuck and take the problem very, very seriously.
1. Who are you to make such baseless proclamations, and
2. Can you cite any of this crap?
Old 01-24-2020, 03:50 PM

I just want to say I love the idea of a "find-toothed comb." I think I want one.

Carry on.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:55 PM
Corellian Nerfherder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophon41 View Post
I just want to say I love the idea of a "find-toothed comb." I think I want one.
It's good for finding the truth, which is out there.

Last edited by kenobi 65; 01-24-2020 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
1. Who are you to make such baseless proclamations
Who does he have to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
2. Can you cite any of this crap?
This kind of attitude is precisely why we can never make any new friends.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Trump is an obvious ESTP. His "function stack" according to classic MBTI theory is Se Ti Fe Ni. They don't call it "SeTi" for nothing - ESTPs are smart as fuck
[my bold]

So Trump is an alien. Gotcha.

The search for intelligence here on Earth, much less on other worlds, continues apace...

Last edited by John DiFool; 01-24-2020 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophon41 View Post

Carry on.
It helps with the car keys!
Old 01-24-2020, 04:49 PM

Quote:
That is ALL official cover. As POTUS and the sole decider as to the classification level of intelligence and with the ability to kick off black ops without ever writing it down, what makes you think he can't maintain an official cover?
Because John Barron or John Miller would snort some Adderall and call the Washington Post or the New York Times and leak the secrets.

Last edited by Ann Hedonia; 01-24-2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:03 PM

Quote:
You should interpret Trump's handshake as a clear indicator to our allies and adversaries that if they fuck with us
Is the Dipshit in Chief still doing that arm-yank handshake technique? A 5-year-old can see through that shit. It on the same level as "pull my finger."
Old 01-24-2020, 05:03 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Exactly as you would expect from an American President - one who will go down in history for having successfully averted WWIII.
Why stop there? Why not give Trump credit for successfully averting Earth's invasion by aliens?
Old 01-24-2020, 05:07 PM
Charter Member

It's been a fun afternoon, but I'm going to spoil it by asking our new member for some proof to back up his claims.

And if he refuses to provide any proof because everything is black ops classified, I'd like to know either how he came upon all this information without a security clearance, or why he's violating his security clearance to reveal all this on a random message board.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Did you ever consider that the entire Cambridge Analytica "scandal," "Russian Meddling," putting Trump into the Presidency in the first place, and the entire impeachment proceedings were designed as a covert black up to discover and root out foreign influence and money in American politics?
Yes, I have considered it and rejected it as ludicrous, the same way that I reject the idea that someone broke into my house while I was at work and replaced all my furniture with an exact replica. Why do you not believe it is ludicrous?
Old 01-24-2020, 05:17 PM
Domo Arigato Mister Moderato

The Moderator Speaks

Ok. As Ive said in the past were really not the place for the genuinely out of touch with reality.

Closed.
Closed Thread