Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomstick View Post
That is how you come across to me. In other words, it's an opinion. If you feel that is an inaccurate view of you then you might ask why someone has that view of you. Or maybe you don't care.
I care in the sense that I would like to see why you think that based on nothing but your own personal biases. That's interesting to me. Since I'm not what you think, why you think that is interesting.

Quote:
What is the big deal? If you met a woman and was sexually interested in her would you freak out if she said thanks, but no thanks, she's a lesbian? Or asexual? Do you freak out if a gay man inquires if you are into men? OK, she's not in the group you want to date, say thanks but no thanks, and get on with life
I wouldn't "freak out" for any of those scenarios. Not sure why you would think that. I'd rather say "no thanks" and get on with life before I wasted hours on a date, that's all.

Quote:
They don't want to waste THEIR time dating YOU
That's great. I'm in perfect agreement.

Quote:
I think at least part of the problem is that my viewpoint is so far from yours that you have trouble wrapping your head around it.
I think you have preconceived notions about how people act when faced with certain scenarios and cannot cope when you talk with someone who doesn't fit your notions.

As proof, I ask you to find anything I have stated that leads you to believe that I have a bias against transgender people. I almost guarantee that you can't find any. But you will continue to think it based on nothing but your own incorrect feelings.