Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #39251  
Old 12-05-2019, 09:23 AM
DesertDog is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mesa, Ariz.
Posts: 6,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschereal View Post
The word is “or”. As in “a chamber pot of or”.
Generally, but 'gilded' in this case is entirely appropriate. As in Gilded Age, not Golden Age.
Quote:
The Gilded Age is defined as the time between the Civil War and World War I during which the U.S. population and economy grew quickly, there was a lot of political corruption and corporate financial misdealings and many wealthy people lived very fancy lives.
  #39252  
Old 12-05-2019, 09:43 AM
margin is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoDaFe View Post
Nitpick: according to every heraldic description I've come across, it would be "a chamber pot or" (no "of").

In any case, IMHO Nava was more accurate. "Or" implies solid gold, while "gilded" implies a veneer of gold over base metal. Well nigh perfect description of House Drumpf.

And every dictator ever. If you got blindfolded in Trump Tower and then got zipped magically to the Al Fawr palace in Baghdad, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. And rumor has it that Vlad the Impaler has recreated the Amber Room at the Kremlin.
__________________
They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.
  #39253  
Old 12-05-2019, 09:50 AM
enipla is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Colorado Rockies.
Posts: 14,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by margin View Post
And every dictator ever. If you got blindfolded in Trump Tower and then got zipped magically to the Al Fawr palace in Baghdad, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.
Except, of course, for the gold spray paint and Pottery Barn price tags still attached.
__________________
I don't live in the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here.
  #39254  
Old 12-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
Except, of course, for the gold spray paint and Pottery Barn price tags still attached.
Goddammit!! Don't ruin Pottery Barn!!
  #39255  
Old 12-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Sinaptics is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senegoid View Post
Seriously. I want to see some discussion of this. Ever since the super-duper secret server and the hidden transcript there became publicly known, I've seen non-stop yelling and screaming in the media about why it might have been put there, how the published transcript might have been doctored, but NOTHING about any possibility of actually getting the original back out of there. No demands to see the original. No subpoenas for it? No discussion over what it would take to get it?

Is that server a one-way street? Is it /dev/null? Is it write-only? Are documents stashed there gone and lost forever? Are they encrypted with a twelve-thousand-bit key and the key shredded and burned? Is it a felony to even think about documents once they are put there?

BTW, what does "code word level" mean?
I assumed that it was covered in one of the document requests that the administration is ignoring. I don't have actual proof of this and am definitely not going to go digging around for the actual subpoenas to read as it will probably just raise my blood pressure.
  #39256  
Old 12-05-2019, 10:25 AM
BobLibDem is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Home 07 NCAA HockeyChamps
Posts: 21,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senegoid View Post
Seriously. I want to see some discussion of this. Ever since the super-duper secret server and the hidden transcript there became publicly known, I've seen non-stop yelling and screaming in the media about why it might have been put there, how the published transcript might have been doctored, but NOTHING about any possibility of actually getting the original back out of there. No demands to see the original. No subpoenas for it? No discussion over what it would take to get it?

Is that server a one-way street? Is it /dev/null? Is it write-only? Are documents stashed there gone and lost forever? Are they encrypted with a twelve-thousand-bit key and the key shredded and burned? Is it a felony to even think about documents once they are put there?

BTW, what does "code word level" mean?
If a Democrat wins, I sincerely hope one of the first steps is to scour that server for incriminating documents and if they exist, release them. The world needs to know just how corrupt this bozo is.
  #39257  
Old 12-05-2019, 10:28 AM
zoid's Avatar
zoid is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago Il
Posts: 10,341
Sorry - I lost track - what document are we talking about?
  #39258  
Old 12-05-2019, 10:34 AM
Typo Negative's Avatar
Typo Negative is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: 7th Level of Hell, Ca
Posts: 18,196
Trump nominee who is anti-IVF and surrogacy was deemed unqualified. She was just confirmed.

Quote:
“Ms. Pitlyk has never tried a case as lead or co-counsel, whether civil or criminal,” Hubbard wrote. “She has never examined a witness. Though Ms. Pitlyk has argued one case in a court of appeals, she has not taken a deposition. She has not argued any motion in a state or federal trial court. She has never picked a jury. She has never participated at any stage of a criminal matter.”
I don't get it. I know he wants a particular political bent, but surely there are some lawyers who have tried cases who fit the bill?
__________________
"Just love everybody. I'll sort 'em out later"

-God
  #39259  
Old 12-05-2019, 11:14 AM
kaylasdad99 is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 32,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
Except, of course, for the gold spray paint and Pottery Barn price tags still attached.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
Goddammit!! Don't ruin Pottery Barn!!
Crate & Barrel?
  #39260  
Old 12-05-2019, 11:51 AM
SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 14,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by margin View Post
And every dictator ever. If you got blindfolded in Trump Tower and then got zipped magically to the Al Fawr palace in Baghdad, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. And rumor has it that Vlad the Impaler has recreated the Amber Room at the Kremlin.
Did the Amber Room or the Al Fawr palace have BEDBUGS?
  #39261  
Old 12-05-2019, 11:53 AM
SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 14,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
Except, of course, for the gold spray paint and Pottery Barn price tags still attached.
rofl
  #39262  
Old 12-05-2019, 11:54 AM
SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 14,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLibDem View Post
If a Democrat wins, I sincerely hope one of the first steps is to scour that server for incriminating documents and if they exist, release them. The world needs to know just how corrupt this bozo is.
Damn right. And then, since the orange fucker will not be prez anymore, lock him up.
  #39263  
Old 12-05-2019, 12:18 PM
eschereal's Avatar
eschereal is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Frogstar World B
Posts: 16,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoDaFe View Post
Nitpick: according to every heraldic description I've come across, it would be "a chamber pot or" (no "of").

In any case, IMHO Nava was more accurate. "Or" implies solid gold, while "gilded" implies a veneer of gold over base metal. Well nigh perfect description of House Drumpf.
"Or" is just a tincture, rendered as a strong shade of yellow. But perhaps the better description would be something like "a chamber pot argent, piss stains".
  #39264  
Old 12-05-2019, 12:51 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 17,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo Negative View Post
Trump nominee who is anti-IVF and surrogacy was deemed unqualified. She was just confirmed.
Quote:
“Ms. Pitlyk has never tried a case as lead or co-counsel, whether civil or criminal,” Hubbard wrote. “She has never examined a witness. Though Ms. Pitlyk has argued one case in a court of appeals, she has not taken a deposition. She has not argued any motion in a state or federal trial court. She has never picked a jury. She has never participated at any stage of a criminal matter.”
I don't get it. I know he wants a particular political bent, but surely there are some lawyers who have tried cases who fit the bill?
Yes, but she's watched EVERY episode of the original L&O, and she STILL watches SVU faithfully. FFS, doesn't that count for anything in America today??
  #39265  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
Crate & Barrel?
Not cheap and nasty enough. Let's go with Walmart.
  #39266  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo Negative View Post
Trump nominee who is anti-IVF and surrogacy was deemed unqualified. She was just confirmed.



I don't get it. I know he wants a particular political bent, but surely there are some lawyers who have tried cases who fit the bill?
The point is active sabotage of the judicial system. When viewed through that lens, it makes sense.
  #39267  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:46 PM
SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 14,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
The point is active sabotage of the judicial system. When viewed through that lens, it makes sense.
Yes, absolutely. It's all deliberate.
  #39268  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:49 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 17,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
The point is active sabotage of the judicial system. When viewed through that lens, it makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
Yes, absolutely. It's all deliberate.
Definitely. And not just the judicial system-- at every level and when/wherever possible, let's remove professionals, i.e., people who trained for this, do it for a living, and have been doing it for decades. They're just uppity and think they're better than everyone else.
  #39269  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:52 PM
SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 14,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThelmaLou View Post
Definitely. And not just the judicial system-- at every level and when/wherever possible, let's remove professionals, i.e., people who trained for this, do it for a living, and have been doing it for decades. They're just uppity and think they're better than everyone else.
The courts, the DoJ, ICE, the EPA, now the Pentagon and military in general, that fucker is trying to turn all the agencies into his personal goon squad.

In short, in accordance with many historical precedences, he is actually trying to become a dictator.
  #39270  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Bryan Ekers's Avatar
Bryan Ekers is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 59,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLibDem View Post
If a Democrat wins, I sincerely hope one of the first steps is to scour that server for incriminating documents and if they exist, release them. The world needs to know just how corrupt this bozo is.
The scary thing is that quite a lot of people among his own supporters do indeed know this, but don't care or can apply an Orwellian doublethink exercise to convince themselves that it's worth caring about and not worth caring about at the same time.
  #39271  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Lightray's Avatar
Lightray is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: St. Louis MO
Posts: 6,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschereal View Post
"Or" is just a tincture, rendered as a strong shade of yellow. But perhaps the better description would be something like "a chamber pot argent, piss stains".
Just go with "a chamber pot gilded and befouled proper"
  #39272  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThelmaLou View Post
Definitely. And not just the judicial system-- at every level and when/wherever possible, let's remove professionals, i.e., people who trained for this, do it for a living, and have been doing it for decades. They're just uppity and think they're better than everyone else.
Exactly. If anyone remains in doubt that Trump is taking his instructions from Vlad on Ten Easy Steps to Becoming a Dictator in Your Own Country, I've got beachfront property in Nevada...
  #39273  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Steve MB is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 13,494
First the cool kids mock him, and now even the weirdos with the funny hair are joining in:

Quote:
North Korea threatens to resume calling Trump 'dotard'

North Korea threatened Thursday to resume insults of U.S. President Donald Trump and consider him a "dotard" if he keeps using provocative language, such as referring to its leader as "rocket man."...
__________________
The Internet: Nobody knows if you're a dog. Everybody knows if you're a jackass.
  #39274  
Old 12-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Johnny L.A. is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: NoWA
Posts: 62,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
I've got beachfront property in Nevada...
I wouldn't mind a place on the shore of Lake Mead...
  #39275  
Old 12-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Bryan Ekers's Avatar
Bryan Ekers is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 59,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
I wouldn't mind a place on the shore of Lake Mead...
Lake Tahoe's pretty nice, too, I hear, even if half the shoreline is in liberal homeless-loving California.
  #39276  
Old 12-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers View Post
Lake Tahoe's pretty nice, too, I hear, even if half the shoreline is in liberal homeless-loving California.
Don't worry. Next big earthquake, it's gone. Trust me!
  #39277  
Old 12-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Nava is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hey! I'm located! WOOOOW!
Posts: 43,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschereal View Post
The word is “or”. As in “a chamber pot of or”.
That would have been if it was gold. I very specifically was making it not gold.
__________________
Some people knew how to kill a conversation. Cura, on the other hand, could make it wish it had never been born.

Last edited by Nava; 12-05-2019 at 02:44 PM.
  #39278  
Old 12-05-2019, 03:22 PM
simster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 11,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nava View Post
That would have been if it was gold. I very specifically was making it not gold.
aww, that shitter is not gold?
  #39279  
Old 12-06-2019, 12:05 AM
eschereal's Avatar
eschereal is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Frogstar World B
Posts: 16,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve MB View Post
First the cool kids mock him, and now even the weirdos with the funny hair are joining in:
Quote:
North Korea threatens to resume calling Trump 'dotard'

North Korea threatened Thursday to resume insults of U.S. President Donald Trump and consider him a "dotard" if he keeps using provocative language, such as referring to its leader as "rocket man."...
Satire. Oh, wait, AP? This is Not satire?

Last edited by eschereal; 12-06-2019 at 12:06 AM.
  #39280  
Old 12-06-2019, 05:24 AM
Gyrate is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Greater Croydonia
Posts: 24,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by simster View Post
aww, that shitter is not gold?
iswydt
  #39281  
Old 12-06-2019, 07:58 AM
Robot Arm is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Medford, MA
Posts: 23,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightray View Post
Just go with "a chamber pot gilded and befouled proper"
"A gold lie rampant on a field of azure".
  #39282  
Old 12-06-2019, 08:20 AM
margin is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
Except, of course, for the gold spray paint and Pottery Barn price tags still attached.
Pottery Barn?! How dare you, sir. How very dare you.
__________________
They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

Last edited by margin; 12-06-2019 at 08:21 AM. Reason: punctuation
  #39283  
Old 12-06-2019, 04:24 PM
eschereal's Avatar
eschereal is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Frogstar World B
Posts: 16,862
Foreigners Mocking (Cheeto-Faced ShitGibbon) Is A Sign He's Doing Something Right

Yeah, ok. What about Americans mocking him? I mean, like, most of them. What does that mean?
  #39284  
Old 12-06-2019, 07:10 PM
JKellyMap's Avatar
JKellyMap is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightray View Post
Just go with "a chamber pot gilded and befouled proper"
I laughed.
  #39285  
Old 12-06-2019, 08:37 PM
River Hippie's Avatar
River Hippie is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: N.E. Indiana, USA
Posts: 5,664
As someone that's listened to almost all of the impeachment hearings as they happened, this has to be the best cartoon I've seen on the subject.
  #39286  
Old 12-06-2019, 08:40 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by River Hippie View Post
As someone that's listened to almost all of the impeachment hearings as they happened, this has to be the best cartoon I've seen on the subject.
That's fantastic. I'm sharing it around!
  #39287  
Old 12-06-2019, 10:11 PM
Smapti is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 16,552
On a related note, Loser Donald is complaining about having to flush the toilet 10 or 15 times.

Maybe that's why he had that unexpected trip to the hospital.
  #39288  
Old 12-06-2019, 10:12 PM
running coach's Avatar
running coach is online now
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 37,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
On a related note, Loser Donald is complaining about having to flush the toilet 10 or 15 times.

Maybe that's why he had that unexpected trip to the hospital.
He sprained his wrist?
  #39289  
Old 12-06-2019, 10:27 PM
eschereal's Avatar
eschereal is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Frogstar World B
Posts: 16,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
On a related note, Loser Donald is complaining about having to flush the toilet 10 or 15 times.

Maybe that's why he had that unexpected trip to the hospital.
No, he probably just heard us talking about chamber pots.
  #39290  
Old 12-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Aspidistra is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 5,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
The point is active sabotage of the judicial system. When viewed through that lens, it makes sense.
There's also the fact that if you employ a competent person who happens to agree with you politically (insofar as The Donald actually has political ideas which could be agreed or disagreed with), they are not so beholden to you as an incompetent person promoted way beyond their merits.

All these unqualified appointees have to fight for the current incompetence-rewarding system to continue, because if a government that actually cared about competence and qualifications got in, they'd all be out on their ears
__________________
Science created the modern world. Politics is doing its best to destroy it.
  #39291  
Old 12-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Defensive Indifference is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 7,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by River Hippie View Post
As someone that's listened to almost all of the impeachment hearings as they happened, this has to be the best cartoon I've seen on the subject.
That's brilliant.
  #39292  
Old 12-07-2019, 01:15 AM
aurora maire's Avatar
aurora maire is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
On a related note, Loser Donald is complaining about having to flush the toilet 10 or 15 times.

Maybe that's why he had that unexpected trip to the hospital.
The best part of that totally normal speech is: "For the most part, you have many states where they have so much water, it comes down — it’s called rain. They don’t know what to do with it. … "
  #39293  
Old 12-07-2019, 01:33 AM
Bryan Ekers's Avatar
Bryan Ekers is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 59,714
Well, Trump calls it "rain", it's a totally original word that he thought up all by himself, like "dog".
__________________
Don't worry about the end of Inception. We have top men working on it right now. Top. Men.
  #39294  
Old 12-07-2019, 01:56 AM
aurora maire's Avatar
aurora maire is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers View Post
Well, Trump calls it "rain", it's a totally original word that he thought up all by himself, like "dog".
It makes me wonder, when he says shit like this, if he has this mental image of a big pile of water hanging over a state and it gets so big it comes down and everyone is running around yelling "what do we do?!"

Ok. I'm considering Trump's "mind". I need to go to sleep.
  #39295  
Old 12-07-2019, 07:24 AM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 17,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
On a related note, Loser Donald is complaining about having to flush the toilet 10 or 15 times.

Maybe that's why he had that unexpected trip to the hospital.
TMI!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora maire View Post
It makes me wonder, when he says shit like this, if he has this mental image of a big pile of water hanging over a state and it gets so big it comes down and everyone is running around yelling "what do we do?!"

Ok. I'm considering Trump's "mind". I need to go to sleep.
Inside his "mind."
  #39296  
Old 12-07-2019, 08:06 AM
Kobal2's Avatar
Kobal2 is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 19,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora maire View Post
The best part of that totally normal speech is: "For the most part, you have many states where they have so much water, it comes down — it’s called rain. They don’t know what to do with it. … "
My fave is this one :
Quote:
The new bulb is many times more expensive and — I hate to say it — it doesn’t make you look as good. Of course, being a vain person, that’s very important to me. It’s like — it gives you an orange look. I don’t want an orange look. Has anyone noticed that?
I wonder if a sacrificial aide was discreetly elbowed out of the crowd and tasked with saying "Ummm yessir, we noticed that, we all noticed that some 20 years ago. It's not the lightbulbs sir, it's your face."
  #39297  
Old 12-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Nava is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hey! I'm located! WOOOOW!
Posts: 43,176
Does he think the sun is a really big lightbulb? It's not as if he only has the orangecoon look when he's indoors.
  #39298  
Old 12-07-2019, 11:23 AM
smithsb's Avatar
smithsb is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: mid-Pacific
Posts: 3,006
Light bulbs, toilets, rain; who knew being president (and presidential) was so hard.
__________________
M.A.G.A. - Morans Are Governing America
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/get-a-brain-morans
  #39299  
Old 12-07-2019, 11:41 AM
smithsb's Avatar
smithsb is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: mid-Pacific
Posts: 3,006
Light bulbs, toilets, rain; who knew being President (and presidential) was so hard.
__________________
M.A.G.A. - Morans Are Governing America
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/get-a-brain-morans
  #39300  
Old 12-07-2019, 12:17 PM
kaylasdad99 is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 32,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
On a related note, Loser Donald is complaining about having to flush the toilet 10 or 15 times.

Maybe that's why he had that unexpected trip to the hospital.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschereal View Post
No, he probably just heard us talking about chamber pots.
I could just imagine him looking at a chamber pot...

Where’s the flush handle on this thing?
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2019 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017