Old 06-10-2019, 08:06 AM

Facebook commits ethnic cleansing, and YOU could be next

The Techno Giant Purge has claimed another victim - this time it's Mike Adams' "Natural News", banned (or at least suspended) from Facebook, where it had nearly three million followers, more than Infowars and Alex Jones (before they were deleted from Facebook last summer).

Adams has been known for memorable meltdowns before (like the time he promoted killing off supporters of genetic engineering), but he seems to have reached a new peak of hysteria.

"Founder Mike Adams, who calls himself the Health Ranger, called the Facebook suspension an “online ethnic cleansing” that’s being carried out by people who are hoping to “enslave humanity and create Hell on Earth.” Adams also called for military action against the social media companies.

“The techno-fascists, including Wikipedia, have decided that no speech that questions any official narrative will be allowed on any platform,” Adams wrote on his website Sunday. “Anyone who questions the safety of toxic vaccines, 5G cell towers, geoengineering, chemotherapy or glyphosate weed killer chemicals is now maliciously attacked, smeared and de-platformed.”

Adams published a graphic on his website with the title “Enemies of Humanity” that includes photos of genocidal dictators like Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini next to tech CEOs like Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter’s Jack Dorsey. Facebook did not immediately respond to Gizmodo’s request for comment about the suspension.

Adams, who claims to be a “food scientist,” also published a nearly hour-long rant on the video platform Brighteon complaining about the Facebook suspension and saying that President Donald Trump should use “the military, if necessary, to occupy and dismantle the tech giants.”

https://gizmodo.com/natural-news-sus...r-p-1835367529

So, if Trump takes him up on this call to action, how many troops and advanced weaponry will be needed to subdue Mark Zuckerberg Khan?
Old 06-10-2019, 08:12 AM

I remember when these sort of people were confined to the fringes of Usenet rather than attracting millions of like-minded loons.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:42 AM

It's too bad that he cannot have his own web cite that would allow him to post whatever he wants online.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Friend of Cecil
Charter Member

Well, he could but he wouldn't get traffic from the millions of morons that frequent Facebook.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Witt View Post
Well, he could but he wouldn't get traffic from the millions of morons that frequent Facebook.
But he had 3 million followers. They can just visit his site instead.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:30 AM

Why shouldn't FB control what they publish like any other publisher? The problem is they still don't responsibility for what they do publish.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriPolar View Post
Why shouldn't FB control what they publish like any other publisher? The problem is they still don't responsibility for what they do publish.
That's because their revenue, their earnings depend on mass surveillance. Taking down super users who have 3 million connected and like-minded dolts, however ethically defensible it might be, runs counter to their business model. Zuck stopped giving fucks around 2010-2011 according to insiders.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
That's because their revenue, their earnings depend on mass surveillance. Taking down super users who have 3 million connected and like-minded dolts, however ethically defensible it might be, runs counter to their business model. Zuck stopped giving fucks around 2010-2011 according to insiders.
I'm not defending them. This thread is about an ineffective band-aid on a much bigger problem.

Last edited by TriPolar; 06-10-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson1972 View Post
But he had 3 million followers. They can just visit his site instead.
Have you dealt with FB users? They're lucky they can log into Facebook, much less anything more complex. When it started I began a countdown from ten to when grandparents started using it. I got to nine.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
Have you dealt with FB users? They're lucky they can log into Facebook, much less anything more complex. When it started I began a countdown from ten to when grandparents started using it. I got to nine.
Actually, no I haven't. I personally don't know how all the people see this stuff anyway. I see posts from people I've already friended and that's it. I'm constantly surprised when I see complaints about "Russian ads" or whatever. I never see that crap.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:26 AM

This actually is not the first time the Pharmaluminati have targeted Mike Adams.

He went into a frenzy awhile back when Google temporarily de-listed Natural News (in response to alleged shenanigans involving manipulation of search results). It's amusing (or a threat to our republic, depending on your point of view) that current Google searches for NN often turn up articles debunking the site before you get to an actual NN link.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackmannii View Post
This actually is not the first time the Pharmaluminati have targeted Mike Adams.

He went into a frenzy awhile back when Google temporarily de-listed Natural News (in response to alleged shenanigans involving manipulation of search results). It's amusing (or a threat to our republic, depending on your point of view) that current Google searches for NN often turn up articles debunking the site before you get to an actual NN link.
I wanted to see for myself, so I went to the website. I guess, based on the name, I expected to see a lot of Dr. Oz type miracle claims, overpriced herbals, and some Big Pharma conspiracy crap. But’s it also full of White Supremacy conspiracy theories, the lead story was about how “science” is trying to erase the accomplishments of the white race, or something.

I was on the fence about the banning until I checked out the site, but now I think it was the right thing to do.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Sith Mod

I didn't realize "shithead" was an ethnicity.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
I didn't realize "shithead" was an ethnicity.
A family of shiths lives near me.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Hedonia View Post
I wanted to see for myself, so I went to the website. I guess, based on the name, I expected to see a lot of Dr. Oz type miracle claims, overpriced herbals, and some Big Pharma conspiracy crap. But’s it also full of White Supremacy conspiracy theories, the lead story was about how “science” is trying to erase the accomplishments of the white race, or something.

I was on the fence about the banning until I checked out the site, but now I think it was the right thing to do.
C'mon, there's only one story on the main page feeding white supremacist fears. The rest deal with mainstream subjects like schools teaching children how to commit sodomy and use sex toys, the need to nuke Silicon Valley and a gazillion wonder herbs that cure everything but They don't want you to know.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:57 AM

Update: Facebook now says it "cleansed" Natural News for violating its spam policies, not for spreading hateful bullshit, exulting in the potential death of its perceived enemies or recommending dangerous health practices.

"It just seems really weird that Natural News got banned by Facebook for spam instead of the countless other things that the website does on a daily basis. It’s a bit like when prohibition-era mobster Al Capone got arrested for tax evasion instead of for all those murders.

Natural News, which had almost 3 million fans before it was banned on Facebook, spreads incredibly hateful content on the internet, preaching against things like gay rights, the so-called “globalists,” non-Christian religions, and immigrants.

And it’s not just hate that Natural News regularly spews out into the world. The website spreads conspiracy theories about myriad health issues surrounding 5G telecom equipment, vaccines, and “cancer cures,” among plenty of other bullshit. Natural News regularly campaigns against chemotherapy drugs in favor of these supposed cancer “cures” with no proven efficacy in treating cancer. And that’s the kind of misinformation that ultimately gets people killed.

This is the website that published a DIY Ebola vaccine, for fuck’s sake."

https://gizmodo.com/facebook-says-na...for-1835404239
Old 06-11-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackmannii View Post
C'mon, there's only one story on the main page feeding white supremacist fears. The rest deal with mainstream subjects like schools teaching children how to commit sodomy and use sex toys, the need to nuke Silicon Valley and a gazillion wonder herbs that cure everything but They don't want you to know.
Isn't that the scheme though, hiding the white supremacist bullshit in a pile of other bullshit, and even some non-bullshit?
Old 06-11-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayaker View Post
A family of shiths lives near me.
Stay on their good side. I hear they like revenge.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers View Post
Stay on their good side. I hear they like revenge.
My mobster uncle got shithed in prison by one of them.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Suspended

Quote:
47 U.S.C. § 230 will be great they said. The results of the experiment are in.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Isn't that the scheme though, hiding the white supremacist bullshit in a pile of other bullshit, and even some non-bullshit?
I question whether "non-bullshit" has ever appeared on Natural News.

Anyway, the site has never been primarily about Defending the White Race. Mike Adams is in the same league as Joe Mercola and Gary Null, only with nuttier and more extreme rants.

NN's ideologies are only important in that they are intended to make money. Promote fear that They (the government, Big Tech, social media giants, Monsanto/Bayer, scientists, liberal politicians, minorities etc.) are coming to get you, and you can sell survivalist gear and supplies. Spread fear that toxic vaccines/GMOs/pharmaceuticals are contaminating your precious bodily fluids, and there'll be a big market for "detox" herbs and supplements.

NN has an online store selling a large array of such garbage.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:02 PM
Charter Member

Mike Adams rejects our reality and substitutes his own.