Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-09-2019, 07:03 PM
madmonk28 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,434

Cooking with saffron


Iím in Afghanistan and saffron is very cheap here. Iím thinking of bringing some home. Iíve never cooked with it and was wondering a) does it keep a long time and b) anyone have any tips on using it in dishes?
  #2  
Old 10-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Beckdawrek's Avatar
Beckdawrek is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: So.Ark ?
Posts: 18,010
It's great in rice. Takes just a tiny bit. But it fancies up things.
My Daddy used to put it in eggs. I never found that good.
  #3  
Old 10-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Marion Morrison is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 31
Bad idea. Bacon grease is healthier.
  #4  
Old 10-09-2019, 07:14 PM
romansperson's Avatar
romansperson is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,760
I've found saffron to keep well for up to 6 months if you store it in a dry, cool place away from sunlight.

Paella is a classic saffron dish, as is chicken biryiani.
  #5  
Old 10-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Marion Morrison is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by romansperson View Post
I've found saffron to keep well for up to 6 months if you store it in a dry, cool place away from sunlight.

Paella is a classic saffron dish, as is chicken biryiani.

MMm, Paella.
  #6  
Old 10-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Balthisar is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA
Posts: 11,340
It's like, eight bucks for a single stamen, and I can't eat the quintessential paella, and am't a fan of rice. Is there something else worth blowing $eight on with saffron?
  #7  
Old 10-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Eva Luna is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Chicago-ish, IL
Posts: 10,823
Our most frequent use for it (not all that frequent, even) is in Persian food - most recipes call for steeping it in hot water before adding it to the dish.

Just how cheap are we talking?
  #8  
Old 10-09-2019, 07:53 PM
madmonk28 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Luna View Post
Our most frequent use for it (not all that frequent, even) is in Persian food - most recipes call for steeping it in hot water before adding it to the dish.

Just how cheap are we talking?
I could easily get a jar of a couple ounces for $8. If I asked one of my Afghan colleagues to pick me some up in the local market, the same amount would cost me probably $2. I donít want to buy a lot and have it go bad before I use it up.
  #9  
Old 10-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Qadgop the Mercotan's Avatar
Qadgop the Mercotan is offline
zymolosely polydactile
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Slithering on the hull
Posts: 27,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Morrison View Post
Bad idea. Bacon grease is healthier.
Only if you eat 7 grams or more of saffron at a time, pilgrim.
  #10  
Old 10-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Ethilrist is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Saint Paul
Posts: 26,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonk28 View Post
I could easily get a jar of a couple ounces for $8. If I asked one of my Afghan colleagues to pick me some up in the local market, the same amount would cost me probably $2. I donít want to buy a lot and have it go bad before I use it up.
Christmas presents.
  #11  
Old 10-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Ukulele Ike is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 17,721
As far as I know, saffron does not “go bad.”
__________________
Uke
  #12  
Old 10-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Alpha Twit's Avatar
Alpha Twit is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere south of normal
Posts: 2,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukulele Ike View Post
As far as I know, saffron does not ďgo bad.Ē
It's highly unlikely to "go bad" in any way that would make you ill. The essential oils that form the flavor compounds will dissipate with time, heat and air. It can't make you sick, it'll just become flavorless.
__________________
There's plenty few problems in this life that can't be helped by a good day's work, a good night's sleep and a few swift kicks in the right asses.
  #13  
Old 10-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Eva Luna is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Chicago-ish, IL
Posts: 10,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonk28 View Post
I could easily get a jar of a couple ounces for $8. If I asked one of my Afghan colleagues to pick me some up in the local market, the same amount would cost me probably $2. I don’t want to buy a lot and have it go bad before I use it up.
Holy crap, that's cheap. You could set up a sideline business if you wanted to! I'm only half joking when I ask whether you would be willing to sell me some when you get back (for Christmas presents) when you get home? The extended fam loves to cook Persian and other Middle Eastern food. If you're game, please PM me and suggest an arrangement! I can also recommend some cookbooks if you're interested.

For reference, my BIL has been buying at this site for $60/oz., and he's a good comparison shopper. I've often wondered about the feasibility of Afghan economic development via saffron.

ETA: This dish is a fave holiday recipe in Tom Scud's family.

Last edited by Eva Luna; 10-09-2019 at 09:16 PM.
  #14  
Old 10-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Alpha Twit's Avatar
Alpha Twit is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere south of normal
Posts: 2,407
Not to crap on your plans madmonk but how difficult is it to legally bring this stuff through customs? I don't have the foggiest clue what the law says. You may be able to bring it through by the bucketfull or the officials may confiscate it on sight. It wouldn't be a bad idea to learn about the specifics before you stock up.
__________________
There's plenty few problems in this life that can't be helped by a good day's work, a good night's sleep and a few swift kicks in the right asses.
  #15  
Old 10-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Eva Luna is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Chicago-ish, IL
Posts: 10,823
If you want to try some Persian recipes, this site has a bunch.

I only have one Persian cookbook, written by this lady, but everything I have cooked from it has been a winner!
  #16  
Old 10-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Chefguy's Avatar
Chefguy is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 42,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukulele Ike View Post
As far as I know, saffron does not ďgo bad.Ē
This is correct. I buy it by the ounce and it lasts for several years without issue. I keep it tightly wrapped in its plastic bag and stored in the can it came in and in a dark, cool place. I make a large seafood paella every Christmas, and make rice with saffron and toasted almonds every so often to go with kofta. I also make Indian dishes, some of which call for saffron.

The thing with buying saffron is to make sure you're not buying the powdered stuff, which is often cut with turmeric.
  #17  
Old 10-09-2019, 10:08 PM
madmonk28 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Twit View Post
Not to crap on your plans madmonk but how difficult is it to legally bring this stuff through customs? I don't have the foggiest clue what the law says. You may be able to bring it through by the bucketfull or the officials may confiscate it on sight. It wouldn't be a bad idea to learn about the specifics before you stock up.
I’m not talking about hay bales of the stuff. I go in and out of Afghanistan all the time, I doubt it would even register a look.

ETA: I’m not looking to start any side business, but I’d be happy to bring back a jar for a friend and I consider a Doper a friend (most of them, anyway).

Last edited by madmonk28; 10-09-2019 at 10:09 PM.
  #18  
Old 10-09-2019, 10:11 PM
madmonk28 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Luna View Post
Holy crap, that's cheap. You could set up a sideline business if you wanted to! I'm only half joking when I ask whether you would be willing to sell me some when you get back (for Christmas presents) when you get home? The extended fam loves to cook Persian and other Middle Eastern food. If you're game, please PM me and suggest an arrangement! I can also recommend some cookbooks if you're interested.

For reference, my BIL has been buying at this site for $60/oz., and he's a good comparison shopper. I've often wondered about the feasibility of Afghan economic development via saffron.

ETA: This dish is a fave holiday recipe in Tom Scud's family.
There have been efforts to develop saffron as an alternative to opium, I donít know the industry well, but itís never worked out on any scale. Part of it is that the Iranian saffron is superior quality, Iím told.
  #19  
Old 10-09-2019, 10:31 PM
teela brown is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Almost Silicon Valley
Posts: 9,595
Crumble a little pinch of saffron into a quarter cup of hot chicken or shrimp stock. Saute some peeled, deveined shrimp in olive oil and garlic. When they're almost done, pour the saffron stock over them and cook for a minute more. Serve the shrimp room temperature with the bright yellow saffron sauce and maybe some chopped parsley on top - it's a good fancy tapas dish.
  #20  
Old 10-09-2019, 10:53 PM
pulykamell is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SW Side, Chicago
Posts: 47,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Luna View Post
Holy crap, that's cheap.
Yeah, suspiciously so. Are we sure this is real saffron? At that price, I'm really skeptical.
  #21  
Old 10-09-2019, 11:03 PM
madmonk28 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulykamell View Post
Yeah, suspiciously so. Are we sure this is real saffron? At that price, I'm really skeptical.
Yes, it's real saffron, it is very common here. It is for sale in the local markets, in the stores and at the airport. It is everywhere. ETA: and that price is not cheap to an Afghan. I've done some work on agriculture value chains here, the real cost is packaging and transporting goods out of the country in any kind of reliable way. This same saffron, transported from Afghanistan to a US market is much more expensive, the main cost being transport and security for goods getting out.

Last edited by madmonk28; 10-09-2019 at 11:05 PM.
  #22  
Old 10-09-2019, 11:35 PM
needscoffee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,170
I use saffron in shakshouka, if you ever eat that.

Last edited by needscoffee; 10-09-2019 at 11:36 PM.
  #23  
Old 10-09-2019, 11:39 PM
madmonk28 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by needscoffee View Post
I use saffron in shakshouka, if you ever eat that.
I love shakshouka, that's my go to winter mid-week meal. Thanks for the tip, do you just add it, or do you soak it in warm water and add that to the pot.

You ever make it with duck eggs?
  #24  
Old 10-10-2019, 03:08 AM
MrDibble's Avatar
MrDibble is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Cape Town, South Africa &
Posts: 26,277
Saffron gets used in a lot of medieval recipes. I think my favourites are Chike Endored (roast chicken glazed with saffron + eggyolk) and Digby's Excellent Cakes (basically saffron currant cake)

Last edited by MrDibble; 10-10-2019 at 03:09 AM.
  #25  
Old 10-10-2019, 04:09 AM
Eva Luna is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Chicago-ish, IL
Posts: 10,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonk28 View Post
Iím not talking about hay bales of the stuff. I go in and out of Afghanistan all the time, I doubt it would even register a look.
I've brought back all kinds of spices from all sorts of places and never had a problem, even with stuff in plastic baggies from open-air markets in developing countries. (One batch, from Georgia - the country, not the state - was so aromatic that even after wrapping it in several layers of plastic baggies, I was afraid the CBP dogs would run across the airport and tackle me!)

Just be honest about whatever you have and it will most likely be fine - the only times I've seen CBP get thorough about examining luggage involved things like meat, cheese, or fresh fruit, especially citrus. One Customs examiner, when I checked the box on the Customs declaration that I had food, asked "is it anything good for you?" (I typically have candy.) When I said no, he laughed and waved me through.
  #26  
Old 10-10-2019, 05:48 AM
SanVito is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 4,768
A pinch of saffron is delicious in a fish stew.
  #27  
Old 10-10-2019, 06:14 AM
madmonk28 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Luna View Post
I've brought back all kinds of spices from all sorts of places and never had a problem, even with stuff in plastic baggies from open-air markets in developing countries. (One batch, from Georgia - the country, not the state - was so aromatic that even after wrapping it in several layers of plastic baggies, I was afraid the CBP dogs would run across the airport and tackle me!)

Just be honest about whatever you have and it will most likely be fine - the only times I've seen CBP get thorough about examining luggage involved things like meat, cheese, or fresh fruit, especially citrus. One Customs examiner, when I checked the box on the Customs declaration that I had food, asked "is it anything good for you?" (I typically have candy.) When I said no, he laughed and waved me through.
I generally don't even have to talk to anyone, I have Global Entry, I scan my passport and walk out.
  #28  
Old 10-10-2019, 07:19 AM
Czarcasm's Avatar
Czarcasm is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 62,612
Saffron muffins and sweet cream butter.
  #29  
Old 10-10-2019, 10:55 AM
TriPolar is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: rhode island
Posts: 40,762
There are different grades of saffron. The most prized grades costs hundreds of dollars per pound. In the US saffron is sold in tiny amounts for outrageous prices, example, one ounce of saffron from Amazon for $139.99. I can't see buying that much though, I can get 1 gram of saffron for about $6 around here, and that's plenty for a while.

I don't know how the grading is done, or what difference it makes in flavor or color but a lot of saffron comes from Afghanistan and the OP is onto a real deal here.
  #30  
Old 10-10-2019, 11:21 AM
jz78817 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Under Oveur & over Unger
Posts: 12,347
Saffron is one of those things I would absolutely not be willing to trust Amazon sellers. I'd rather go to an actual spice merchant.

https://www.thespicehouse.com/collec...s/rumi-saffron

($356.00 per ounce. ouch.)
  #31  
Old 10-10-2019, 11:47 AM
Shodan is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 40,003
IME a little saffron goes a loooooooong way. An ounce would be a lifetime supply in my kitchen.

Maybe if I grew up with it I would have more of a taste for it. But it's like lobster - nice once in a while, but too expensive to develop a taste for it.

My mother once made a dessert which was essentially doughnut holes soaked in a saffron syrup. And she got kind of carried away with the saffron. I don't exactly dislike saffron - it's fine in small amounts, and it is so expensive that small amounts is all that people in my circle usually use. And that's just fine with me.

YMMV.

Regards,
Shodan
  #32  
Old 10-10-2019, 12:02 PM
Tired and Cranky is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,587
This thread reminds me that Mrs. Charming and Rested bought six small bottles of saffron around 6 months ago for what seemed like an insanely cheap price. I think it was $18 for all six roughly 0.027 oz bottles. They had a "picked on ___" date from I think February of this year. We've barely used it because, as everyone has noted, a little goes a long way. We meant to give some away as gifts but I think we failed. I don't want it to go to waste so I'll send a bottle completely free to the first U.S. doper who PMs me and asks. Use it in good health.

Last edited by Tired and Cranky; 10-10-2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: I think I had the decimal place off.
  #33  
Old 10-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Tired and Cranky is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,587
Already claimed by Czarcasm!
  #34  
Old 10-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Chefguy's Avatar
Chefguy is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 42,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
Saffron muffins and sweet cream butter.
Hadn't thought of that. Do you have a favorite recipe?
  #35  
Old 10-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Chefguy's Avatar
Chefguy is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 42,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz78817 View Post
Saffron is one of those things I would absolutely not be willing to trust Amazon sellers. I'd rather go to an actual spice merchant.

https://www.thespicehouse.com/collec...s/rumi-saffron

($356.00 per ounce. ouch.)
I've been buying the brand I linked to for many years, and it's quality stuff. Perhaps not up to the Afghan product, but Spanish saffron is very good.
  #36  
Old 10-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Czarcasm's Avatar
Czarcasm is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 62,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefguy View Post
Hadn't thought of that. Do you have a favorite recipe?
Just take a pinch of saffron, mortar and pestle that pinch and add it to your favorite banana or chopped raisin muffin batch. Got it from an old Swedish recipe book.
  #37  
Old 10-10-2019, 01:02 PM
teela brown is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Almost Silicon Valley
Posts: 9,595
Pears poached in saffron syrup:

Peel, halve and core a couple of bosc pears. Make a syrup of 2 parts sugar and 1 part each water and white wine, and add to it a pinch of saffron and maybe a lemon peel. Poach the pears in this syrup slowly until the pears are tender and slightly translucent. Let them cool in the syrup. Refrigerate them in the syrup and serve them cold with a dollop of whipped cream.
  #38  
Old 10-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Czarcasm's Avatar
Czarcasm is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 62,612
Add a tiny bit of saffron to your white tea and brew up a bit of savory heaven.
  #39  
Old 10-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Chefguy's Avatar
Chefguy is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 42,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by teela brown View Post
Pears poached in saffron syrup:

Peel, halve and core a couple of bosc pears. Make a syrup of 2 parts sugar and 1 part each water and white wine, and add to it a pinch of saffron and maybe a lemon peel. Poach the pears in this syrup slowly until the pears are tender and slightly translucent. Let them cool in the syrup. Refrigerate them in the syrup and serve them cold with a dollop of whipped cream.
Definitely doing this one with pear season upon us.
  #40  
Old 10-10-2019, 02:59 PM
teela brown is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Almost Silicon Valley
Posts: 9,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefguy View Post
Definitely doing this one with pear season upon us.
I love them, but my husband dislikes both the flavor of saffron and poached pears. If I make them, I make them for myself only.
  #41  
Old 10-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Hampshire is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 11,115
Back in the 90s I really had a thing for Posh Spice. I cost my mother a fortune in saffron.
  #42  
Old 10-10-2019, 04:41 PM
krondys's Avatar
krondys is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Gillette, Wyoming
Posts: 1,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire View Post
Back in the 90s I really had a thing for Posh Spice. I cost my mother a fortune in saffron.
*golf clap*
  #43  
Old 10-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Ukulele Ike is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 17,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefguy View Post
I've been buying the brand I linked to for many years, and it's quality stuff. Perhaps not up to the Afghan product, but Spanish saffron is very good.
Yeah, I always buy a shit ton of cheap saffron when I go to Spain. Way more than I use.

I still have bags of paprika I bought on my last trip to Hungary, and that was six years ago.
__________________
Uke
  #44  
Old 10-11-2019, 12:53 AM
Nava is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hey! I'm located! WOOOOW!
Posts: 42,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthisar View Post
It's like, eight bucks for a single stamen, and I can't eat the quintessential paella, and am't a fan of rice. Is there something else worth blowing $eight on with saffron?
I'm guessing that by "the quintessential paella" you mean one of the recipes which include shellfish, but despite what some idjits insist on, there's a ton of different recipes (including, yes, several with chorizo). You have your seafood paellas, and your inland paellas, and your fish (no shellfish) paellas, and your sea-and-mountain paellas... Paellas are part of a whole macro-family of Spanish dishes consisting basically of "one base (may be a carb, may be a bean, may even be fancy and be both) plus whatever is in the pantry".

And you have fideuŗ (fee-DEHWAH). Take any paella recipe, use thick short noodles instead of rice. Legend has it the recipe was born when the cook in a Valencia fishing boat realized he'd run out of rice. Fish he had plenty, saffron he had, noodles (fideos) he had...
__________________
Evidence gathered through the use of science is easily dismissed through the use of idiocy. - Czarcasm.

Last edited by Nava; 10-11-2019 at 12:54 AM.
  #45  
Old 10-11-2019, 01:12 AM
CairoCarol is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 5,009
Around 1983 I was in an Indian store in Arlington, VA and for some strange reason they had a sale on saffron - something like $20 for an ounce. An ounce of saffron is a HUGE quantity.

So, I bought it and kept in in my freezer, using tiny quantities here and there. That saffron traveled with me to Micronesia, back to the US, to Indonesia, to Mozambique, back to Indonesia, to Egypt, and back to Indonesia, always kept tightly sealed and in the freezer when it wasn't being shipped. I would sniff it before I used it to be sure it was still okay, and it always passed.

Finally, after about 25 years, I said, "this is ridiculous! I gotta replace this" even though there was still close to 1/4 ounce left. So I bought some new saffron from Penzey's.

Comparing the new batch to my extremely old saffron, I could easily tell the difference - the new stuff smelled stronger and had more nuanced notes. But the old stuff wasn't bad at all. I threw it out anyway; it's embarrassing to admit you're using spices over 2 decades old.

Anyway, saffron definitely doesn't go bad if you seal it well and store it in the freezer.
__________________
If I waited for memory to serve, I'd starve.
  #46  
Old 10-11-2019, 02:02 AM
nightshadea is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: a condo in hell 10th lvl
Posts: 5,693
I remember on chopped someone dumped a bunch of saffron on the dish he was cooking and the judges crapped bricks and had kittens,,,,, luckily it helped the dish but one of the judges asked: " did you know you just used about 400 bucks worth of saffron?"

the guy cooking said "oh is that what that was? I've never seen it in person before ....I thought it would just look cool on the dish " the judges about died all over again ...... the look on ted Allens face ..........

Last edited by nightshadea; 10-11-2019 at 02:03 AM.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2019 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017