Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #451  
Old 01-14-2017, 11:37 PM
elucidator is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 60,071
Any of you history buffs out there see the resemblance between Trump and Kaiser Wilhelm? Like how Willy cooked up a summit meeting with his cousin Nicky, where they got together as sovereigns and put together a rearrangement of the European network of alliances that set the diplomats of a dozen nations to running around with their hair on fire?

Then the rational men had to sit the two leaders down in their seperate domains to explain that the whole idea was ridiculous, that they really didn't have the power to turn everything upside down because of a friendly chat between cousins. Thus demonstrating to an anxious world that two of the most powerful men in Europe didn't have a nickel's worth of good sense between them.

If I had more money and less conscience, I would be buying Exxon right now.
  #452  
Old 01-14-2017, 11:39 PM
elucidator is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 60,071
Also, would like to know who quietly bought a bunch of shares yesterday, day before.
  #453  
Old 01-15-2017, 08:26 AM
ElvisL1ves is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: The land of the mouse
Posts: 50,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Jennifer Holliday has dropped out of the inauguration concert
I'm wondering how many Rockettes will take a knee.
  #454  
Old 01-15-2017, 08:57 AM
Fiveyearlurker is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
Trump is going to make Penthouse great again.
They'll make that an impeachable offense.
  #455  
Old 01-15-2017, 08:59 AM
Defensive Indifference is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 7,242
The Trump team is considering evicting the press from the White House press room. One administration official said they wanted to get the press out of the building because the press is "the opposition party."

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...s-white-house/
  #456  
Old 01-15-2017, 10:51 AM
elucidator is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 60,071
Quote:
President-elect Donald Trump's incoming administration is considering a plan to remove the press corps from the White House, according to a report published Saturday by Esquire.....
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...se-press-corps

You need a really classy venue for a Presidential press conference. A location on private property also has certain clear advantages. Wonder where? Hmmm.

Last edited by elucidator; 01-15-2017 at 10:52 AM.
  #457  
Old 01-15-2017, 11:01 AM
elucidator is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 60,071
Looks like I misread that, they still mean to have the press conferences in the White House, which has the advantage of tradition, but exclude undesirable so-called "reporters". That is also traditional, just a tradition for a different county.

Last edited by elucidator; 01-15-2017 at 11:01 AM.
  #458  
Old 01-15-2017, 11:33 AM
Fiveyearlurker is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,736
I'm sure we'll have our resident Trumpeters telling us that this is totally normal.
  #459  
Old 01-15-2017, 12:46 PM
BigAppleBucky's Avatar
BigAppleBucky is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,370
Apparently the FEC just sent the Trump campaign a 256-page letter detailing their illegal contributions

Prediction: There will be a Republican to shut down or limit the powers of the Federal Election Commission.
  #460  
Old 01-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayard View Post
The Trump team is considering evicting the press from the White House press room. One administration official said they wanted to get the press out of the building because the press is "the opposition party."

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...s-white-house/
It's shit like this that chills me to the bone.
  #461  
Old 01-15-2017, 01:30 PM
ElvisL1ves is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: The land of the mouse
Posts: 50,549
The word in another context was Lügenpresse.
  #462  
Old 01-15-2017, 01:50 PM
hotflungwok is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,374
Out in the internets I've seen lots of 'trump president' merchandise, most looking really shitty. A lot of it says '45th president on it.

So, just for funsies, let's say Obama resigns as president like 2 days before he's due to leave office. That would make Biden president right? Officially the 45th president?
  #463  
Old 01-15-2017, 02:14 PM
ElvisL1ves is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: The land of the mouse
Posts: 50,549
You saw Weekend Update, didn't you?
  #464  
Old 01-15-2017, 02:59 PM
hotflungwok is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,374
Nope, not sure what show that is.

I searched the forum but didn't find anything about this. I figured someone else would have thought of it.
  #465  
Old 01-15-2017, 03:03 PM
k9bfriender is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAppleBucky View Post
Apparently the FEC just sent the Trump campaign a 256-page letter detailing their illegal contributions

Prediction: There will be a Republican to shut down or limit the powers of the Federal Election Commission.
How will that play out?

If he already spent the monies received, and is not required to return them, does that come out of his own pocket then?

I wonder how much that will amount to, may find out his solvency here soon.

Looking down the list, it seems the bulk of the complaints are about individual donors.

Now, I have only contributed a couple times to political campaigns in my life, and each of those was one lump sum during the election.

How odd is it that there are quite a number of names with 4 or more, I counted one with 9, and I am sure there are some with even more. Is that usual, or is that a pattern that is attempting to hide the origin of the funds?

Is this sort of report normal for a politician to receive after a campaign? Much of it looks like the commission saying that you didn't cross this or that "t", and forgot the dot these or those "i"'s, but there are other parts that look a bit more damning of the actions that took place, rather than just the paperwork.
  #466  
Old 01-15-2017, 03:08 PM
Siam Sam is offline
Elephant Whisperer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 41,040
Weekend Update is the news segment on SNL.
  #467  
Old 01-15-2017, 03:31 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,343
An unnamed reporter is alleged to have suggested, in his application to be Trump's press secretary, that White House reporters be required to undergo random drug testing.

The alleged suggestion is also alleged to have come from Daily Mail US Editor David Martosko.
  #468  
Old 01-15-2017, 03:35 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,343
Likely choice to head the FDA is an anti-FDA billionaire who has just deleted all of his previous tweets which attacked the FDA.

http://gizmodo.com/why-did-trumps-to...ets-1791227569
  #469  
Old 01-15-2017, 06:43 PM
foolsguinea is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Tornado Alley
Posts: 15,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotflungwok View Post
Out in the internets I've seen lots of 'trump president' merchandise, most looking really shitty. A lot of it says '45th president on it.

So, just for funsies, let's say Obama resigns as president like 2 days before he's due to leave office. That would make Biden president right? Officially the 45th president?
That idea was brought up, jokingly, in a reddit thread, and then went around Tumblr (where I saw it). I think it's a useless, pointless, small, petty thing, and there's still time, so Barry and Joe should jump to it!

Last edited by foolsguinea; 01-15-2017 at 06:45 PM.
  #470  
Old 01-15-2017, 07:31 PM
BigAppleBucky's Avatar
BigAppleBucky is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9bfriender View Post
How will that play out?

If he already spent the monies received, and is not required to return them, does that come out of his own pocket then?

I wonder how much that will amount to, may find out his solvency here soon.

Looking down the list, it seems the bulk of the complaints are about individual donors.

Now, I have only contributed a couple times to political campaigns in my life, and each of those was one lump sum during the election.

How odd is it that there are quite a number of names with 4 or more, I counted one with 9, and I am sure there are some with even more. Is that usual, or is that a pattern that is attempting to hide the origin of the funds?

Is this sort of report normal for a politician to receive after a campaign? Much of it looks like the commission saying that you didn't cross this or that "t", and forgot the dot these or those "i"'s, but there are other parts that look a bit more damning of the actions that took place, rather than just the paperwork.
Trump can loan his campaign the funds and then make it up with fund raisers. That's not going to be difficult for a sitting president.

I'd guess Hillary's campaign got the same kind of letter. Probably much shorter, but still a nuisance.
  #471  
Old 01-15-2017, 07:59 PM
hotflungwok is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolsguinea View Post
That idea was brought up, jokingly, in a reddit thread, and then went around Tumblr (where I saw it). I think it's a useless, pointless, small, petty thing, and there's still time, so Barry and Joe should jump to it!
Oh goody, my sense of humor is set on 'Reddit'.
  #472  
Old 01-15-2017, 11:38 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,343
Mike Pompeo wants the CIA to be able to track people's Facebook pages.

https://www.cnet.com/news/trumps-cia...g-mike-pompeo/
  #473  
Old 01-16-2017, 12:22 AM
foolsguinea is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Tornado Alley
Posts: 15,838
Aand there it is.

Lately I've seen both Matt Taibbi and Glenn Greenwald complain about the likes of MSNBC taking the side of bad actors in the CIA. And the CIA has a bad reputation with a lot of idealists around the world, left or right. But it got that reputation because of what political leaders like Ike, Nixon, and Dulles had it do.

The dumb thing about anyone taking Donald Trump's side against the CIA, even if the CIA is full of evil fools, even if the CIA is lying about what they have on him, is as follows:
Trump won't get rid of the CIA; he'll make it worse.
The CIA are trying to protect themselves from being perverted into some arm of the Trump Organization.
Trump may look, to international leftists, like the lesser evil than the CIA. But this only holds true so long as he is merely a politically powerless private businessman with a badly performing family business.
Once Trump got control of CIA, he would make it a greater evil than the combined evil the two could do separately.

In this case, the CIA has good reason to pull out all the stops against Trump, and (like FDR funding Stalin), we have good reason to support them.

Last edited by foolsguinea; 01-16-2017 at 12:25 AM.
  #474  
Old 01-16-2017, 12:27 AM
Siam Sam is offline
Elephant Whisperer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 41,040
This may be apocryphal, but I heard the one piece of advice Bush had for Obama when he handed over the keys to the White House was never piss of the intelligence community.
  #475  
Old 01-16-2017, 12:35 PM
Little Nemo is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 82,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolsguinea View Post
Aand there it is.

Lately I've seen both Matt Taibbi and Glenn Greenwald complain about the likes of MSNBC taking the side of bad actors in the CIA. And the CIA has a bad reputation with a lot of idealists around the world, left or right. But it got that reputation because of what political leaders like Ike, Nixon, and Dulles had it do.

The dumb thing about anyone taking Donald Trump's side against the CIA, even if the CIA is full of evil fools, even if the CIA is lying about what they have on him, is as follows:
Trump won't get rid of the CIA; he'll make it worse.
The CIA are trying to protect themselves from being perverted into some arm of the Trump Organization.
Trump may look, to international leftists, like the lesser evil than the CIA. But this only holds true so long as he is merely a politically powerless private businessman with a badly performing family business.
Once Trump got control of CIA, he would make it a greater evil than the combined evil the two could do separately.

In this case, the CIA has good reason to pull out all the stops against Trump, and (like FDR funding Stalin), we have good reason to support them.
People may be overthinking the politics of this. It could be as simple as the CIA has evidence that the incoming President is being unduly influenced by a foreign government and thinks that is detrimental to the United States.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
  #476  
Old 01-16-2017, 12:52 PM
Siam Sam is offline
Elephant Whisperer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 41,040
Martin Luther King III just met with Trump in Trump Tower. CNN just showed Trump escorting King down, then he went back into the elevator so as to avoid any pesky, embarrassing questions. King called the meeting "constructive," whatever that means.
  #477  
Old 01-16-2017, 01:13 PM
Euphonious Polemic is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
Martin Luther King III just met with Trump in Trump Tower. CNN just showed Trump escorting King down, then he went back into the elevator so as to avoid any pesky, embarrassing questions. King called the meeting "constructive," whatever that means.
It means that Trump just finally today learned who the hell Martin Luther King Jr. was, and why he has a whole holiday to himself.

Before today, Trump thought that MLK had been the monarch just after George V.
  #478  
Old 01-16-2017, 04:26 PM
Little_Pig is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mountain View Ca.
Posts: 3,382
Trump national security spokeswoman Monica Crowley to forgo post amid plagiarism charges.

Here is the funny part.

"Politico reported that Crowley’s 2000 dissertation contained more than a dozen sections of text that were lifted, with little to no changes, from scholarly works without proper attribution. The dissertation was titled “Clearer Than Truth: Determining and Preserving Grand Strategy: The Evolution of American Policy Toward the People’s Republic of China Under Truman and Nixon.”
  #479  
Old 01-17-2017, 11:39 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,343
Trump has had a species of moth named for him. Neopalpa donaldtrumpi has a scaly head and unique genitalia.
  #480  
Old 01-18-2017, 01:39 PM
Philliam is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Upper Left Coast
Posts: 573
Trump's Klown Kar Kabinet could also be termed A Confederacy of Dunces.
  #481  
Old 01-18-2017, 01:40 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,343
Roger Stone thinks Mitt Romney operatives poisoned him with polonium, but he was cured by the supplements Alex Jones sells.
  #482  
Old 01-18-2017, 01:51 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 16,534
You can't make this shit up.
  #483  
Old 01-18-2017, 01:57 PM
Euphonious Polemic is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,183
These people are genuinely, indisputably mentally ill.
  #484  
Old 01-18-2017, 04:55 PM
foolsguinea is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Tornado Alley
Posts: 15,838
That doesn't mean they're not also taking orders from Putin.
  #485  
Old 01-18-2017, 05:14 PM
Biffy the Elephant Shrew is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Over on the left
Posts: 13,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Trump has had a species of moth named for him. Neopalpa donaldtrumpi has a scaly head and unique genitalia.
Does it have tiny little tarsi?
  #486  
Old 01-19-2017, 02:10 PM
BigAppleBucky's Avatar
BigAppleBucky is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,370
The NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL transition is heading for disaster.

Almost no appointments have been announced. We have Michael Flynn at the top and then a bunch of empty boxes.

This org chart is essentially empty:
http://nsp_intro.golearnportal.org/l..._staffOrgChart


Rachel Maddow on the implications:
You can skip the first 9 and a half minutes to get to the meat.
https://youtu.be/16CV25fE56E?t=9m30s

As bad as DeVos, Tillerson et. al., are, this situation is far worse and far more serious.
  #487  
Old 01-19-2017, 02:20 PM
BigAppleBucky's Avatar
BigAppleBucky is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,370
NY Times - Trump National Security Team Gets a Slow Start
It's not funny anymore. This is critical stuff and it's not getting done.

Quote:
But the chronic upheaval in Mr. Trump’s transition, a delay in appointing senior National Security Council staff members, and a dearth of people with security clearances have deprived the Trump team of weeks of prep work on some of the most complex national security issues facing the country.
  #488  
Old 01-19-2017, 02:23 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,343
Sean Spicer, Trump's press secretary, decided to use the occasion of his first press conference to pimp Trump's hotel.

When asked why there are no Latinos in Trump's cabinet, Spicer said because the cabinet only includes "the best and the brightest".
  #489  
Old 01-19-2017, 02:25 PM
dasmoocher is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Posts: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAppleBucky View Post
NY Times - Trump National Security Team Gets a Slow Start
It's not funny anymore. This is critical stuff and it's not getting done.
Vladimir Putin. Glad!!! Now must turn over Moose and Squirrel.
  #490  
Old 01-19-2017, 02:30 PM
running coach's Avatar
running coach is offline
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 37,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAppleBucky View Post
NY Times - Trump National Security Team Gets a Slow Start
It's not funny anymore. This is critical stuff and it's not getting done.
That victory tour was time well spent.
  #491  
Old 01-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Defensive Indifference is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 7,242
Looks like the Trump administration is considering eliminating the National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities and privatizing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...am-budget-cuts
  #492  
Old 01-19-2017, 04:14 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,343
He Who Must Not be Named has chosen pastor Robert Jeffress to give the prayer at his inauguration. Jeffress thinks Mormons and Catholics are going to hell as Satanists, and gay people are perverted child molesters.
  #493  
Old 01-19-2017, 04:29 PM
Damuri Ajashi is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Sean Spicer, Trump's press secretary, decided to use the occasion of his first press conference to pimp Trump's hotel.

When asked why there are no Latinos in Trump's cabinet, Spicer said because the cabinet only includes "the best and the brightest".
I understand the notion that he is not going to succumb to PC cabinet quotas but if he is looking for the best and brightest, then... where are all the Asians?

I mean he is replacing actual scientists with Rick Perry to run an organization full of scientists. As much as I like Rick Perry (in a "he's relatable and I'd have a beer with him" sorta way), I don't think I would call him the best and brightest. Its not that the secretary of energy has always been a scientist but "best and brightest" does not seem to be the determinative factor?
  #494  
Old 01-19-2017, 04:51 PM
Punoqllads is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Silly Cone Valley, CA
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
He Who Must Not be Named has chosen pastor Robert Jeffress to give the prayer at his inauguration. Jeffress thinks Mormons and Catholics are going to hell as Satanists
Oh, that ought to go over well with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
  #495  
Old 01-19-2017, 06:09 PM
BigAppleBucky's Avatar
BigAppleBucky is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,370
Of the 690 positions requiring Senate confirmation, 28 have been named.

Problem: There aren't 662 more billionaires in the USA.

Quote:
There's no Trump appointee for any of the top State Department jobs below secretary nominee Rex Tillerson. No Trump appointee for any of the top Department of Defense jobs below retired general James Mattis. Treasury? Same story. Justice? It is one of two departments (along with, bizarrely, Commerce) where Trump has selected a deputy secretary. But no solicitor general, no one at civil rights, no one in the civil division, no one for the national security division.

And the same is true in department after department. Not to mention agencies without anyone at all nominated by the president-elect.
  #496  
Old 01-19-2017, 06:13 PM
drad dog is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 6,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damuri Ajashi View Post
I understand the notion that he is not going to succumb to PC cabinet quotas but if he is looking for the best and brightest, then... where are all the Asians?

I mean he is replacing actual scientists with Rick Perry to run an organization full of scientists. As much as I like Rick Perry (in a "he's relatable and I'd have a beer with him" sorta way), I don't think I would call him the best and brightest. Its not that the secretary of energy has always been a scientist but "best and brightest" does not seem to be the determinative factor?
"Not the best and brightest"? Man you can't tell the difference between Rick Perry and a human you could have a beer with!?

"Not the best and brightest"? He thought the job he was up for was as an ambassador to the oil industry. He couldn't remember the name of it 4 years ago, now he doesn't know what they do.

It sounds like you are a republican and just trying to save some kind of face, with little touchups and mascara.
  #497  
Old 01-19-2017, 06:31 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 16,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by drad dog View Post
"Not the best and brightest"? Man you can't tell the difference between Rick Perry and a human you could have a beer with!?

"Not the best and brightest"? He thought the job he was up for was as an ambassador to the oil industry. He couldn't remember the name of it 4 years ago, now he doesn't know what they do.

It sounds like you are a republican and just trying to save some kind of face, with little touchups and mascara.
I would expect Trump to be quite jealous of Rick Perry, because, for all his many faults and failings, Rick has great hair. That should disqualify him for a cabinet position. Or else there needs to be a rule that he and Trump cannot ever appear in the same picture.
  #498  
Old 01-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Colibri's Avatar
Colibri is offline
SD Curator of Critters
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Panama
Posts: 43,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Sean Spicer, Trump's press secretary, decided to use the occasion of his first press conference to pimp Trump's hotel.

When asked why there are no Latinos in Trump's cabinet, Spicer said because the cabinet only includes "the best and the brightest".
Sounds like this guy is going to give Nixon's Press Secretary Ron Ziegler a run for the money in the Doublespeak department.
  #499  
Old 01-19-2017, 07:24 PM
marshmallow is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,764
Trump's nominees are basically the villains from Captain Planet, except Dr. Blight believed in science.
  #500  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:28 PM
BigAppleBucky's Avatar
BigAppleBucky is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,370
Today, January 19, the day before he becomes president, Trump's team has asked 50 current senior Obama administration officials to stay on. At least three have said no.

Story
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2019 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017