Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 01:56 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post
You and others should talk to the staff at the SDMB to change the rules. And, because you're white, you views will be heard, considered, and adjudicated by the white staff here. You can best believe that. Here are my suggestions for you and the others who have been hurt and disabused by my words.

1. Insist the staff to declare that making fun of special needs persons against the rules
2. Insist the staff to declare that making fun of individuals with mental illness is against the rules.
3. Insist the staff declare using the words "hoe", "thot", "monster", and "vulture" as misongynist, abelist, racist, and/or otherwise against the rules.
4. Insist the staff ban me from making certain statements or arguments
5. Insist the staff that I am an existential threat to the well-being of the forum and encourage the staff ban me entirely from the forum.
6. Insist the staff report my presence to the FBI and/or other law enforcement agencies
7. Demand that the staff investigate whether I am "crowd sharing" my account with other people.
8. Insist the staff investigate - using whatever means possible - whether I am a sock of a past or present SDMB member.
9. Insist the staff prevent me declaring your message board as a "white space".
10. Insist the staff broaden the definition of hate speech specifically include "anti-white" speech.
Can I insist that your membership status be changed from Guest to Big Poopyhead?

Last edited by Little Nemo; 01-28-2019 at 01:57 AM.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo View Post
Can I insist that your membership status be changed from Guest to Big Poopyhead?
Hey! I'm Big Poopyhead!
Old 01-28-2019, 02:14 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
Poor Huey. Like a little chihuahua's incessant yapping for attention - it can be novel at first but after a while it gets boring. You keep holding onto your victimhood as if it is the only thing of value you have to offer, otherwise you may be completely worthless.

Kuchiyose No Jutsu.

Quote:
Before I respond: I find it very unprofessional for staff to participate in these threads due to the differential in power. If you're going to come in these folders, you should shed your staff title (or preferably stay above the fray) but, yeah, I guess the staff here don't strain to be objective or professional. This is cool because man is incapable of being completely objective, so I'm appreciative that ya'll don't even try to pretend to be unbiased. But, with all due respect, instead of attacking guests, I'd suggest you focus your time in understanding your own biases. For example, you've accused me of being "anti-white" but you've single-handedly nurtured and turned the seeds of racism here into towering redwoods. By your silence and inaction, you (and others) have chased away women and ran people of color away by willfully allowing your folders to be filled with anti-black sentiment, animus toward people of color, and misogyny against women. It is clear that questioning the intelligence of people of color doesn't fall into the "don't be a jerk" rule because white supremacy in the Age of Trump isn't frowned upon here, but fostered, uplifted, and encouraged. The current threads about the N word, the timely rehashing of the Henry Louis Gates Jr. case confirms, yet again, my suspicion that your projection is misplaced and you're an agent for whiteness. And, let me tell you, you're doing an excellent job, my friend; racism, bigotry, and misogyny has never flourished more than under your leadership. This is evidenced by both women and minorities pulling back on their posting, declining thread counts, decreased engagement by guests and members, the lack of diversity among staff, and the inability to attract and retain talented members with diverse viewpoints.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:21 AM

Yeah, there's a differential in power. You're a troll. They're Mods.

Bye.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:53 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHunter3 View Post
Dude.

I am only intermittenly on the same wavelength as Guinastasia. I've been fucking pitted by Guinastasia and served up a helping of snark from time to time in other unmentionable environments. She's annoying, caustic, and ascerbic. But if you were of the morphological sexual preference that appeals to me and she were completely not, I'd 100 times rather spend time with her than have to endure you. She has the kind of dignity and cleverness and aplomb you can only in your wildest dreams pretend to, she bothers to think and consider on a level you don't seem to so much as aspire to, and she's human and at least cordially kind even to people she's in fervent disagreement with. I oughta know.

You're seriously fucked up and no one prefers you.
I support this post, insofar, that I think it's very heartwarming how you and the other aging cult members are coming out the woodwork to defend Guinastasia. It's both interesting and endearing to see the whole Bedouin proverb "Me against my brother, my brother and I against my cousin, and all of us against the stranger (or person of color)" be acted out in real-time on a message board. It's a shame this fitful expression of empathy and compassion does not extend to people of color; but I am nonetheless impressed that there is a spark of humanity there flickering in the darkness. It should go without saying that I welcome your hatred, your derision, your hypocrisy, and your mockery. I eat it for breakfast. I don't want your acceptance, approval, sympathy, or support; and I'm more than capable of handling myself against all of you. How I treat these monsters, these vultures, is, in many ways, not just a reflection of my experience here but a microcosm of what is ailing the country.

In regards to Guinastasia, it is (and never was) personal. If someone comes after me, I will come after them. Just ask your resident racist that you love to protect - Grand Dragon (aka Komodo Dragon) Shodan. But setting the offspring-eating Komodo Dragon aside, a good example would be Sunny Daze who actually started this thread. And, frankly, Sunny Daze has more of a reason to hate me than Guinastasia because Sunny Daze (apparently) has a child who is special needs. And, despite being offended by my words, Sunny Daze doesn't chase me thread-to-thread asking stupid ass questions like whether I beat my wife or accusing me of being a white conservative masquerading a person of color. I just had enough of Guinastasia and let her have it. I don't feel sorry about it. I won't apologize. And, although,over the last few months, I've completely dehumanized most of you to the point that I don't look at you as human, I do recognize that I could have possibly hurt her and have endeavored to leave Guinastasia alone.

Thanks.

Last edited by Huey Freeman; 01-28-2019 at 02:54 AM.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:56 AM

I could give a rat's ass about Guin.

You're a goddamned troll. Go away.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:56 AM
BANNED

Nevermind. Not worth it.

Last edited by Huey Freeman; 01-28-2019 at 02:59 AM. Reason: No need to engage the vultures
Old 01-28-2019, 02:57 AM

Actually... fuck it. You're blocked.

Peace, chump.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:04 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreysonCarlisle View Post
Actually... fuck it. You're blocked.
Thank you.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:52 AM

Quote:
I could give a rat's ass about Guin.

You're a goddamned troll. Go away.
Huey belongs to the same rough category as doorhinge - posters whose presence makes me think the moderators here are fundamentally incompetent.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
Huey belongs to the same rough category as doorhinge - posters whose presence makes me think the moderators here are fundamentally incompetent.
I started an ATMB thread, but I'm not entirely disagreeing with you. This shit is plain. It's simple. Kick the motherfucker to the outer darkness.

Seriously, I'm not interested in the Straight Dope if this bullshit is allowed. The Mods should be better than that.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:01 AM
Charter Member

New question: what the fuck do you have against vultures? Do you WANT our landscape piled up with rotting carcasses? DO YOU WANT THAT???

Fight your ignorance of basic ecology.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:20 AM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Quote:
At least you spared us another thousand words.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hand of Dorkness View Post
New question: what the fuck do you have against vultures? Do you WANT our landscape piled up with rotting carcasses? DO YOU WANT THAT???
Only 46 days left until the vultures return to Hinckley, Ohio and the nation can rejoice once again.

The question of why the vultures/buzzards return so faithfully to Hinckley is explained in the link by a historic wildlife kill that occurred there, imprinting on avian memory so that they keep coming back. Maybe similar imprinting will occur as a result of this historic Pit thread, so that Dope Vultures in vast numbers will return to the Pit in years to come.

A-ha! "Huey" is an invention of Dope Administration for jacking up visits to the board. I knew it!
Old 01-28-2019, 08:25 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
I support this post, insofar, that I think it's very heartwarming how you and the other aging cult members are coming out the woodwork to defend Guinastasia. It's both interesting and endearing to see the whole Bedouin proverb "Me against my brother, my brother and I against my cousin, and all of us against the stranger (or person of color)" be acted out in real-time on a message board. It's a shame this fitful expression of empathy and compassion does not extend to people of color; but I am nonetheless impressed that there is a spark of humanity there flickering in the darkness. It should go without saying that I welcome your hatred, your derision, your hypocrisy, and your mockery. I eat it for breakfast. I don't want your acceptance, approval, sympathy, or support; and I'm more than capable of handling myself against all of you. How I treat these monsters, these vultures, is, in many ways, not just a reflection of my experience here but a microcosm of what is ailing the country.

In regards to Guinastasia, it is (and never was) personal. If someone comes after me, I will come after them. Just ask your resident racist that you love to protect - Grand Dragon (aka Komodo Dragon) Shodan. But setting the offspring-eating Komodo Dragon aside, a good example would be Sunny Daze who actually started this thread. And, frankly, Sunny Daze has more of a reason to hate me than Guinastasia because Sunny Daze (apparently) has a child who is special needs. And, despite being offended by my words, Sunny Daze doesn't chase me thread-to-thread asking stupid ass questions like whether I beat my wife or accusing me of being a white conservative masquerading a person of color. I just had enough of Guinastasia and let her have it. I don't feel sorry about it. I won't apologize. And, although,over the last few months, I've completely dehumanized most of you to the point that I don't look at you as human, I do recognize that I could have possibly hurt her and have endeavored to leave Guinastasia alone.

Thanks.
This is an unofficial warning for being boring. We don't tolerate that behavior around here, and by "we" I mean I. Any further posts of this nature may result in the loss of your visibility privileges and a bill for the repairs to my temporomandibular joints being damaged from excessive yawning.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:57 AM

He do go on, don't he?
Old 01-28-2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
I started an ATMB thread, but I'm not entirely disagreeing with you. This shit is plain. It's simple. Kick the motherfucker to the outer darkness.

Seriously, I'm not interested in the Straight Dope if this bullshit is allowed. The Mods should be better than that.
Use the ignore feature you helpless baby. Sorry for the harshness but sometimes tough love is needed.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:22 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
Here are my suggestions for you and the others who have been hurt and disabused by my words.

1. Insist the staff to declare that making fun of special needs persons against the rules
I wouldn't support this change at all. What other point would there be in responding to you?

Regards,
Shodan
Old 01-28-2019, 10:25 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
No, apparently, I work for the Internet Research Agency. I've been begging for you all to report me to the FBI, but alas, I've not been contacted by the Bureau. But, if thinking that I am a Scientologist makes you feel better or helps you put my posts in context, then have it. Setting this aside, it is clear from the responses, that my presence here has become an existential threat to the SDMB. My words (and the feelings they engender by those in this white space) are more destructive than the sustained racism against people of color that members here have been trafficking for decades. It is more destructive than the scores upon scores (if not hundreds) of threads that paint people of color as ignorant and shiftless. As another person commented, my presence has single-handedly turned this forum into a "cesspool". Due to my threatening, forum-destroying presence, I strongly suggest you and others take immediate action to protect your aging cult from being destroyed by my words. You and others should talk to the staff at the SDMB to change the rules. And, because you're white, you views will be heard, considered, and adjudicated by the white staff here. You can best believe that. Here are my suggestions for you and the others who have been hurt and disabused by my words.

2. Insist the staff to declare that making fun of individuals with mental illness is against the rules.
3. Insist the staff declare using the words "hoe", "thot", "monster", and "vulture" as misongynist, abelist, racist, and/or otherwise against the rules.
4. Insist the staff ban me from making certain statements or arguments
5. Insist the staff that I am an existential threat to the well-being of the forum and encourage the staff ban me entirely from the forum.
6. Insist the staff report my presence to the FBI and/or other law enforcement agencies
7. Demand that the staff investigate whether I am "crowd sharing" my account with other people.
8. Insist the staff investigate - using whatever means possible - whether I am a sock of a past or present SDMB member.
9. Insist the staff prevent me declaring your message board as a "white space".
10. Insist the staff broaden the definition of hate speech specifically include "anti-white" speech.

or. . .

11. Use the ignore function. I sense, unfortunately, this is non-starter for most of the vultures as it requires a modicum of self-discipline and self-control.

Good luck.
Easier Alternate #1. You could just fuck off.
Old 01-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Extrajudicial

Quote:
Kuchiyose No Jutsu.
You don't have some uninteresting response calling everyone who disagrees with you a white supremacist? How boring. Poor poor little Huey. So there is no depth you won't sink to, we best believe that, right? But here you can't muster the energy. Sad.
Old 01-28-2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
You don't have some uninteresting response calling everyone who disagrees with you a white supremacist? How boring. Poor poor little Huey. So there is no depth you won't sink to, we best believe that, right? But here you can't muster the energy. Sad.
It is a strange idea to get used to that what’s said in the Pit stays in the Pit when it really doesn’t. He’s got an ATMB thread directed at him where people are wishing to invoke the so-called nebulous and potentially all encompassing “jerk rule” which Ed actually had an interesting post about in the morgenstern ATMB thread. Why would he want to antagonize those who decide his fate?

After rereading those sentences, I’m glad I no longer need to take English.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
After rereading those sentences, I’m glad I no longer need to take English.
Or, you could have edited it.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
... Setting this aside, it is clear from the responses, that my presence here has become an existential threat to the SDMB.
Delusions of significance.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
It's a shame this fitful expression of empathy and compassion does not extend to people of color;

You know, you keep making this accusation, but you haven't proven it. The only person of color I've seen being attacked here, is you.

Quote:
stupid ass questions like whether I beat my wife or accusing me of being a white conservative masquerading a person of color.
The former is, once again, a logical trap. It has nothing to do with whether you beat your wife. (You know, one of the traits of autism is taking everything literally, and failing to get analogies. Just saying.)

Quote:
I just had enough of Guinastasia and let her have it. I don't feel sorry about it. I won't apologize. And, although,over the last few months, I've completely dehumanized most of you to the point that I don't look at you as human, I do recognize that I could have possibly hurt her and have endeavored to leave Guinastasia alone.
Thanks.
You haven't hurt me. As Pierre Trudeau once said of Richard Nixon, “I’ve been called worse things by better people.”

But that reminds me, Huey: I'd like to know, what makes YOU special. As I've pointed out, over and over and over again, why are YOU any different from the people who have come here, for years, acting the same exact way. The only difference is the subject.

Someone comes here, and immediately starts ranting and preaching about subject X, acting very passionate, often belligerant, accusatory, poisoning the well, etc. And when called on it, or someone says, "whoa dude, chill -- you might want to check out how things work around here, or look at the way the place is run, or here are the rules" or WHATEVER, said person immediately starts saying, "Well, see -- you're just against X. You're only saying that because you don't like X. People who don't like X are ALWAYS going to do that. They always do. This is an anti-X place."

Why are YOU any different? Why should we take YOU seriously? Because you're a POC? Because you're talking about black issues? How are black issues any different than other ones? Please, let us know. I'm asking you honestly, right now.

(Now I have a hockey game to watch. LET'S GO PENS!!!)
Old 01-28-2019, 09:56 PM

ATMB thread closed by Miller! How perfect in a thread complaining about the Pit!
Also, Huey banned.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:06 PM

Fuck you you fucking mother fuckers!!!!

Ban me, i don't give a fuck! You fucking shitbag mother fuckers just ban people you don't like. This is fucking honkey ass shit!

Fuck all of you mother fuckers!!!

All you've done over the past 2-3 years I've been posting here is convincing me that SDMB is a board for white males. There's misogyny. There's racism. You all tolerate a shit ton of dog whistling but the moment a black man with an edge starts gettin nasty with the white majority here, he's gone.

I fucking shit on all of you. Fucking go to hell

Last edited by asahi; 01-28-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:13 PM

Wut?

...anyway, since Huey Freeman isn't here anymore, might I suggest this thread be closed?

Last edited by galen ubal; 01-28-2019 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:15 PM
2012 SDMB NFL Salary Cap Champ
Charter Member

You know, you are free to leave at any time. We've lost better posters than you to the banhammer.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
Ban me, i don't give a fuck! You fucking shitbag mother fuckers just ban people you don't like. This is fucking honkey ass shit!
Nah. If you really didn't care, you would have done this in the ATMB thread instead of posting there and then immediately coming here to put up the PG-13 version of the exact same post.

I mean sure, vent, but don't pretend that you're being all edgy about it.

Honk honk.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterion View Post
You know, you are free to leave at any time. We've lost better posters than you to the banhammer.
Yeah that's right.

Congratulate yourselves on running people off. I guess that's what smug suburban "PROGRESSIVE" white mother fuckers do when they're dancing on the grave of a black man who wasn't deferential enough, didn't show enough gratitude, dared to show the Doberman's teeth.

Like I said, a civil rights pioneer in the eyes of a white man is a safe negro. Huey wasn't a safe negro. He was an angry black man, and therefore he was a "troll."

"Gee, that's funny, Bob. I've worked with, sat next to the bus with some black guys, and none of them remind me of Huey. So he must be a troll. HAHA!"

I'm gonna tell you some shit. I grew up in Louisiana, where you can cut racial tension in the air with a fucking knife. I met plenty of black men who couldn't fucking stand being in the presence of whites, but they had no goddamn choice. But you could tell: they wanted nothing to do with whites. Probably because it's also the same state where their fathers, uncles, older brothers, and grandfathers got lynched. You all probably live in places where you all have a safe white majority, where you all don't understand the Black experience. Or the white/black dynamic. You've got no mother fuckin clue. You all have an expectation of how a Negro should behave, and Huey ain't that kind of Negro. And you hate the fact that a Black man has the freedom not only to vote and be a good civic-minded person, but you all hate the fact that someone like Huey has the freedom to hate your ass back, the same way your parents, grandparents, and great grandparents generation hated on his.

Don't explain how your parents had nothing to do with it. You're not living with the aftermath of a legacy; Huey is. You can call him a troll if you want, but you're just displaying your own ignorance. But talk to me about individualism, if you want.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:27 PM

Huey brought my name up in an ATMB thread that I had nothing to do with, so you know, fuck that guy.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
Nah. If you really didn't care, you would have done this in the ATMB thread instead of posting there and then immediately coming here to put up the PG-13 version of the exact same post.

I mean sure, vent, but don't pretend that you're being all edgy about it.

Honk honk.
You don't understand Huey because you don't understand shit about race relations.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:30 PM

The lynching of nigger Huey Freeman.

We can all rejoice now, cain't we?
Old 01-28-2019, 10:31 PM

Yeah, fuck that noise. Huey was just angry, so it's fucking ok that he attacks people's children, wives, and pharmaceutical status. We should all just embrace that anger, because he's entitled to be a dick cause he's black, right? Or wait, no, not black, he was careful not to every identify as black. A person of color.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raventhief View Post
Yeah, fuck that noise. Huey was just angry, so it's fucking ok that he attacks people's children, wives, and pharmaceutical status. We should all just embrace that anger, because he's entitled to be a dick cause he's black, right? Or wait, no, not black, he was careful not to every identify as black. A person of color.
Just say it.

It'll make you feel better.

It'll be cathartic.

Say the magic word. What is Huey? What is he? What's the magic word? Let it all out!
Old 01-28-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Just say it.

It'll be cathartic.

Say the magic word. What is Huey? What is he? What's the magic word? Let it all out!
I believe the magic word you're looking for is

TROLL.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:39 PM

Quote:
The lynching of nigger Huey Freeman.

Oh yeah, that's big talk now that he's gone.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Fuck you you fucking mother fuckers!!!!

Fuck all of you mother fuckers!!!

All you've done over the past 2-3 years I've been posting here is convincing me that SDMB is a board for white males. There's misogyny. There's racism. You all tolerate a shit ton of dog whistling but the moment a black man with an edge starts gettin nasty with the white majority here, he's gone.

I fucking shit on all of you. Fucking go to hell
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Seriously, so kids with disabilities aren't discriminated against? It's okay to mock women with depression? FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK ALL OVER THAT SHIT. You are basically saying that black people can't control their anger, that they're like children, so we must humor them, and let them get away with breaking the rules.

Listen -- if a WHITE poster had pulled that kind of shit, had mocked peoples' families the way Huey had, I suspect he'd have been gone too. But we must patronize blacks, because they're not capable of rational behavior. At least, according to you.

That is a very disturbing attitude. And I hope you NEVER have a loved one who suffers from a disability. Or suffer from an illness yourself.

Last edited by Guinastasia; 01-28-2019 at 10:45 PM.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Just say it.

It'll be cathartic.

"Huey is a ni-" (BONG) "What did he say"? "He said Huey is near". "No ga don flam gammit, Huey is a ni-" (BONG)."

Last edited by El_Kabong; 01-28-2019 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Oh yeah, that's big talk now that he's gone.
I'm only saying what you all wanted to say. You should thank me, even buy me a coffee.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:46 PM
Charter Member

Yes, his banning is a real loss to the board. I mean, I disagreed with him, but he was always interesting in Cafe Society. Oh wait, no he wasn't, because he never posted there. But at least he could be interesting in the Game Room. Oh wait, he never posted there either. Well, at least he occasionally had an interesting contribution in General Questions. Wait, he never did that either. At least I know what he thinks about how cute kittens are--wait, he never posted to that or anything else in IMHO or MPSIMS either.

If all he wants to do is rant about how terrible white people are, he can get a blog. Or go rant on DKos. (I bet he'll get some upvotes, but I wouldn't be surprised if he found himself banned there too.) It's a big internet, and a general interest board was exactly the wrong sort of place for him, in part because his incendiary rhetoric and lack of participation anywhere else meant that he had no defenders except for you. And frankly, you're just as annoying as he was.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raventhief View Post
OMG! What about the children?!?!?!
Old 01-28-2019, 10:52 PM

Quote:
OMG! What about the children?!?!?!
Are you suggesting that he couldn't control the impulse to go after people's family members because he was a person of color?
Old 01-28-2019, 10:52 PM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Quote:
I'm only saying what you all wanted to say. You should thank me, even buy me a coffee.
Do you like it black?
Old 01-28-2019, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Do you like it black?
Black and bitter...
Old 01-28-2019, 11:05 PM

Quote:
I wasn't aware you could read minds.

Huey was no Malcolm X. Huey was just your average, internet troll who could dish it out, but couldn't take it.
Old 01-28-2019, 11:06 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digs View Post
Black and bitter...
And the old joke is not misogynist because race.
Old 01-28-2019, 11:16 PM
Sith Mod

Since Huey has gone to that big farm upstate where he can run and play as much as wants to, I'm going to close this thread.
Closed Thread