Old 03-27-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Ace View Post
That would take a long and involved explanation of a number of things that are IT-related which I really don't want to get into. However, if there are any IT folks around here who could corroborate my statement?
I am an IT folk.

That's why I pointed out that your statement didn't really contain information.

"Wiped" can refer to multiple conditions.

Some of those conditions are recoverable, others are not.

There're common myths about what is and is not recoverable.

If you do not have details, then you're not actually telling us anything.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:03 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveyearlurker View Post
Everyone is volunteering to testify all of a sudden. Everyone except Michael Flynn. Possible that he has already testified?
Add son-in-law Jared Kushner to the list.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:46 AM

First take? That Jared doesn't know anything at all about the subject and can testify for hours without making any trouble. Thus permitting them to say "See? Nothing here, let's just forget it...". In a situation this complicated and intricate, somebody is bound to be innocent.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:51 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Utterly false. Forensic IT guys are really good at rehabilitating data from so-called 'wiped' drives. The only true defense against it is physically destroying the drives that the data is saved on.
First, you definitely can wipe the disk in a way that no forensic IT guy will ever recover from. And second, any such recovery requires physical possession of the hard disk in question. Which the Russians definitely didn't have. Your comments are irrelevant in this context.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okrahoma View Post
First, you definitely can wipe the disk in a way that no forensic IT guy will ever recover from. And second, any such recovery requires physical possession of the hard disk in question. Which the Russians definitely didn't have. Your comments are irrelevant in this context.
So you believe that what Dolt 45 was inviting the Russians to do- hack into his electoral rival's computer- to get the "missing" emails is all hunky-dory because what he invited the Russians to do may not be technically possible?
Old 03-27-2017, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Utterly false. Forensic IT guys are really good at rehabilitating data from so-called 'wiped' drives. The only true defense against it is physically destroying the drives that the data is saved on.
Great. I look forward to the top FBI forensic IT guys getting hold of the 30,000 emails if it is so easy.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrod.../#765e6c599a67

"According to the official statement of FBI director, James Comey, agency experts were unable to recover information from Clinton’s wiped-clean server, and Clinton’s legal team claims there are no backups. Thus the contents of the 30,000 deleted “private” emails are not known unless they are in the hands of foreign intelligence hackers, who could deploy them to influence the 2016 election, blackmail a President Clinton once in office, or to embarrass her and the United States."
Old 03-27-2017, 11:57 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLibDem View Post
So you believe that what Dolt 45 was inviting the Russians to do- hack into his electoral rival's computer- to get the "missing" emails is all hunky-dory because what he invited the Russians to do may not be technically possible?
No. What he was saying (and even that was in jest) was if the Russians already have the 30,000 "deleted" emails, then they would be richly rewarded by the press if they gave it to them.

That's not an invitation to hack (as if hackers need invitations, anyway).
Old 03-27-2017, 12:17 PM

She supposedly used bleachbit to wipe the drives.

A little tech info:

When you delete a file on your machine, you only delete the entry that tells the OS where the file's bits are. The actual file remains untouched until you overwrite the areas on the hard drive where it existed, which the OS will allow since those sectors are now marked as free. Since files are fragmented, you may eventually overwrite some parts of the file and not others, allowing partial reconstruction.

Good secure deletion software will not only delete the entry in the OS's file lookup tables, but overwrite the actual physical locations on the disk with random data.

Now, if the drive is physically in the hands of a forensic technician, sometimes data can be recovered even when it's been wiped that way. Bits on a hard drive are magnetic, and residue of the magnetic field can be left behind and can be used in some cases to reconstruct files even when every bit has been over-written. So top-quality secure erasing tools will rewrite those locations of the hard drive multiple times with random data or special data designed to to attempt to erase any lingering information.

If you don't have access to the physical drive, if someone has overwritten all the data there's nothing you can do unless you can find it in a cache or something. But if a sophisticated agency like the FBI has the physical drive and still can't recover anything on it, then it's been 'wiped' in a pretty sophisticated way.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:28 PM

"But her emails"

Trump's former campaign manager - and someone that still lives at Trump Tower - laundered money in Ukraine and had people murdered, at least according to his daughter.

Also, Trump did business with a man connected to a front company for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

Do try to keep up.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Granted on the physical possession thing. There's no question that forensics isn't really possible otherwise, and this would require subpoenaing the drive(s) in question. Unless, of course, the emails were on public servers, which would be the case as I understand it with some of Podesta's but not Hillary's.

Short of physical destruction of the drive, your first point is incorrect. The more the data is overwritten the more difficult it can be to recover data, but it's still by no means impossible.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
No. What he was saying (and even that was in jest) was if the Russians already have the 30,000 "deleted" emails, then they would be richly rewarded by the press if they gave it to them.

That's not an invitation to hack (as if hackers need invitations, anyway).
It's an invitation to interfere with the election process, which is a serious problem, and still can qualify as collusion.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:38 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Granted on the physical possession thing. There's no question that forensics isn't really possible otherwise, and this would require subpoenaing the drive(s) in question. Unless, of course, the emails were on public servers, which would be the case as I understand it with some of Podesta's but not Hillary's.

Short of physical destruction of the drive, your first point is incorrect. The more the data is overwritten the more difficult it can be to recover data, but it's still by no means impossible.
FBI's experts are incompetent then. 'Cuz they couldn't.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
FBI's experts are incompetent then. 'Cuz they couldn't.
And they couldn't crack Apple's iPhones without the company's aid (or, as it worked out, an independent hacker with a workable solution to the problem). Not being the greatest hackers in the community doesn't necessarily imply incompetence, though.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
The more the data is overwritten the more difficult it can be to recover data, but it's still by no means impossible.
Can you provide a citation to any company who offers the service of retrieving overwritten data?

Or do you just have a vague notion that this task is theoretically possible?
Old 03-27-2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy_wuzzy View Post
Great. I look forward to the top FBI forensic IT guys getting hold of the 30,000 emails if it is so easy.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrod.../#765e6c599a67

"According to the official statement of FBI director, James Comey, agency experts were unable to recover information from Clinton’s wiped-clean server, and Clinton’s legal team claims there are no backups. Thus the contents of the 30,000 deleted “private” emails are not known unless they are in the hands of foreign intelligence hackers, who could deploy them to influence the 2016 election, blackmail a President Clinton once in office, or to embarrass her and the United States."
Or nothing much at all. You left that out. If Team Clinton was so diligent and thorough in destroying all of that evidence, why didn't they destroy all of it? Why would there even be enough left for Comey to criticize? We don't know, and we are not likely to, seeing as how it has gone to the place the candle flame goes when you blow it out.

So, what you have got is no more than your suspicions, which you are eager to inflate to a scandal, like pumping up a Japanese condom into a dirigible. Have you got more now than you had....what? three, four years ago?

Last edited by elucidator; 03-27-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotX View Post
Can you provide a citation to any company who offers the service of retrieving overwritten data?

Or do you just have a vague notion that this task is theoretically possible?
Many people have speculated that you could recover data from magnetic media after it's been overwritten, sort of like seeing erased answers on a ScanTron sheet. This idea traces back to a misunderstanding of a research paper written in 1996 by a guy named Peter Gutmann. Gutmann theorized that, under certain conditions and with certain kinds of media, you might be able to retrieve data from storage media after data had been wiped with a single overwrite. After his research was frequently mischaracterized, Gutmann tried to set the record straight, but the misconception has taken hold.

The National Institutes of Standards and Technology released a paper (PDF) in 2014 that gives guidelines for wiping many different kinds of media. For a typical spinning platters type of hard drive, NIST says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIST
For storage devices containing magnetic media, a single overwrite pass with a fixed pattern such as binary zeros typically hinders recovery of data even if state of the art laboratory techniques are applied to attempt to retrieve the data
In a few cases, like some USB drives and SD cards, NIST recommends two passes with alternating patterns (eg., overwrite with all zeroes, then all ones). But the in the majority of cases, one pass is enough.

To my knowledge, no one has ever demonstrated a practical method of recovering data from magnetic drives or SSDs after the data has been overwritten with a single pass of all zeros or all ones. Maybe the NSA has some quantum black magic super duper machine that can do it, but if so, I guess they didn't let Edward Snowden see it.

Note: This is all if you do a full wipe of a drive. If you use a file wiping utility, it may do a decent job of deleting the "normal" file, but often you can find lots of traces and fragments of the file (e.g., former versions, temporary files, printer spool files, links to hte file, references in MRU lists, etc.) that the file deletion utility didn't know about. But if you use a tool like DBAN and overwrite a disk from start to finish with all zeroes, that disk is what we call "forensically sterile". You ain't getting the data back.

Last edited by Defensive Indifference; 03-27-2017 at 03:59 PM.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
....typically hinders recovery of data....
Well, yes. One can only hope.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayard View Post
Thank you. This is one of the most informative posts I've read here in a while.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:25 PM
Charter Member

Apropos of nothing, Jared Kushner deleted all of his tweets today.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDitka View Post
And I suspect to do this overwrite, you would need and operating system on another drive to do it.

I would think that an overwrite of ones/zeros and then random bits would make it even harder, if it was not already impossible to recover.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
And I suspect to do this overwrite, you would need and operating system on another drive to do it.
Yeah, you can take the drive out of the original machine and attach it to one running the tool you want to use (good old Linux dd will do it, or if you're lazy like me and want a GUI, there are a bunch of tools). Or you can boot the machine to removable media, like a DBAN disk, and use one of the options it gives you. Interestingly, DBAN gives you multiple wiping options, including 3, 7, and (IIRC) 35 passes. When I have my students wipe a drive, I tell them to just do it once. The other options, especially the 35 (!!) passes are fairly silly. But if you're running a data destruction service, you'll probably just do 7 passes, which seems to be the magic number, instead of bothering to try to convince your customers that passes 2 through 7 are useless and all your competitors who offer the full 7 pass service are not doing any better at destroying the data. It doesn't cost much to let the machine sit there and grind longer.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDitka View Post
Thanks! I love pontificating about security and forensics.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:57 AM

No surprise given the latest. Lemme see if I got this right.
Kushner, as a member of the transition, met (repeatedly?) with the head of the Russian bank that was simultaneously:
- under sanctions for its involvement in the Crimea annexation
- under criminal financial investigation by a now-fired US Attorney
- being used as cover for Russian spies

Is hard to keep track with all this smoke.
I was reading that the investigation into this bank that inadvertently caught ogre* Trump associates coordinating with Russians. Or was it a different criminal investigation into a different Russian entity?

I'm off to read this Mother Jones timeline of the whole debacle.

*: this was supposed to be "other" not "ogre" but I'm leaving it.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Thanks! I love pontificating about security and forensics.
Are you familiar with the programs Cyberscrub and CC Cleaner? If so, do you have an opinion of their usefulness? I ask because I have used both, and Cyberscrub is expensive and slow, and CC Cleaner is faster and free. Is my free program doing the same thing as my expensive program?
Old 03-28-2017, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garygnu View Post
No surprise given the latest. Lemme see if I got this right.
Kushner, as a member of the transition, met (repeatedly?) with the head of the Russian bank that was simultaneously:
- under sanctions for its involvement in the Crimea annexation
- under criminal financial investigation by a now-fired US Attorney
- being used as cover for Russian spies

Is hard to keep track with all this smoke.
I was reading that the investigation into this bank that inadvertently caught ogre* Trump associates coordinating with Russians. Or was it a different criminal investigation into a different Russian entity?

I'm off to read this Mother Jones timeline of the whole debacle.

*: this was supposed to be "other" not "ogre" but I'm leaving it.
Rumor is there's a FISA warrant since last year investigating SVB and Alfa Bank for Russian money laundering. All the Russians involved -- like Kislyak and Gorkov -- were under surveillance, which just so happened to ensnare Trump and his idiot brethren since they kept meeting and talking with them, with Jared going so far as to sneak Kislyak into Trump Tower for a secret meeting.

This rumor then postulates that Nunes little freak out last week was because he learned Jared was on tape talking to the Russians as part of this FISA investigation, so he ran to the White House to warn him. Now Jared just so happens to be cooperating with the investigation, volunteering to answer questions for the Senate intelligence committee.

While deleting all his tweets.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
And Trump associates have been proven to have had contact with Russians during the campaign. So what.

And Trump sold a property to one of the biggest players in Russia to use as a hedge against his wife taking his assets. For a 100% profit after owning the property for two years, without any improvements whatsoever. So what.

And the Trump campaign modified a Republican party plank so that it wouldn't be so unacceptable to the Russians and Putin. So what.

And a number of intelligence agencies noted that the Russians very likely did interfere in the election, including various pieces of evidence that they were in charge of hacking the DNC and Clinton servers. So what.

And at least two Trump campaign associates have resigned over Russia ties. So what.

Yeah, uh, not nearly quite so extenuating as you appear to believe.
First - interesting discussion on "hack". I admit, I'm an old lady and I used the word hack with the same lack of precision shown by Trump when he used "wiretap". So I apologize and if that's not good enough you can sue me.

But of course Putin prefers Trump to Clinton. Putin hates Clinton. There is an incredible amount of cognitive dissonance going on re: Putin and Western leadership -Clinton/Obama and most of the western world KNOW that Russia is more criminal enterprise that legitimate country - but they have to keep up the charade because the criminal enterprise is the worlds largest oil producer and it has nukes. So they sit down with each other and talk and Clinton knows that every word that comes out of Putin's mouth is a lie, and Putin knows that she knows and Clinton knows that Putin knows that she knows and on and on and on like an infinity mirror or Russian doll.

Then you get someone as easily manipulated as Trump and throw in the Trump Alt-rights disgusting love affair with Putin. Trump used to spout off about how Putin was a "better leader" than Obama. The alt-right loves him because he's a nationalistic authoritarian that knows how to keep the liberals in check, what's not to love!!!! Plus the country has a lot of income inequality - Putin's friends own EVERYTHING!! The liberal hate that so we must LOVE it.

I'm of the (apparently minority opinion) that the truth of the collusion allegations doesn't matter - because its Trump and Putin. Trump is a complete and total liar but he's Honest Able Lincoln compared to Putin. If Trump makes noises like he might do something that will displease Putin, all Vlad has to do is make some noise like he's ready to release the smoking gun. He owns Trump.

But I do think the property sale in Florida is significant because that's how things are done in Putin's Russia. If Putin wants beach house, he tells one of his oligarchs to build a beach house for Putin's exclusive use. If Putin wants to bribe someone, he tells one of his oligarchs to make a deal that yields someone 50 million of free money. Now, Trump is such an egoist that he wouldn't question the terms of this deal, he just thinks it validates his opinion of himself as a great negotiator. So when Putin reminds him that Trump owes him to the tune of 50M, Trump may be suprised

Last edited by Ann Hedonia; 03-28-2017 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-28-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZebraShaSha View Post
....While deleting all his tweets.
Was it 30,000 tweets? Please tell me it was 30,000.
Old 03-28-2017, 09:51 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
In a few cases, like some USB drives and SD cards, NIST recommends two passes with alternating patterns (eg., overwrite with all zeroes, then all ones). But the in the majority of cases, one pass is enough.

To my knowledge, no one has ever demonstrated a practical method of recovering data from magnetic drives or SSDs after the data has been overwritten with a single pass of all zeros or all ones.
It's not that simple with flash memory (as opposed to magnetic memory) devices. Because flash memory wears out after too many writes (on the order of tens/hundreds of thousands), flash memory devices are designed with "wear leveling", so that the specific blocks of memory used for an operation are assigned at a level below the operating system. Thus, the usual "overwrite" operation doesn't necessarily overwrite the addresses where the data to be deleted is stored.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:21 AM

Yup. This is how innocent people act. The administration has been blocking former AG Yates from testifying.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:28 AM
Friend of Cecil
Charter Member

Quote:
While deleting all his tweets.
Does that break some law? It seems that Trump may have broke a law when he deleted tweets.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Are you familiar with the programs Cyberscrub and CC Cleaner? If so, do you have an opinion of their usefulness? I ask because I have used both, and Cyberscrub is expensive and slow, and CC Cleaner is faster and free. Is my free program doing the same thing as my expensive program?
I'm not familiar with Cyberscrub. I'm a little familiar with CCleaner. It depends on what you're trying to accomplish. If your goal is to make it harder for websites to track you or to prevent other people in your house from seeing your browsing activity, these tools will probably fit the bill. If you're trying to protect yourself from a thorough forensic examination, they may not do the trick.

If you want to delete a few specific files where you're keeping notes on your plan for world domination, you have to be aware of the limitations of the tool.

With CCleaner secure file delete, for example, the fact that you used CCleaner is readily apparent because it changes the file name to a sring of Zs, like ZZZZZZZZ.ZZZ. And while CCleaner will find and overwrite the clusters currently in use by the file, it won't necessarily be able to find clusters previously used by the file, clusters used by temporary files generated when the file was edited, etc. Also, at least some references to the file will often be left in the registry or other places. These are things that could be found by a forensic exam but not by your roommate.

So, do you not want your wife to know you like legal, but non-mainsteam porn? Something like CCleaner will probably be enough. Are you tying to hide your illegal porn from the FBI? Not gonna do the trick.

If you are tying to hide data from the law or from an opposing party in a civil suit, wiping may not be a good idea, though. IANAL, but as I understand it, some courts have held that data that has been wiped deliberately can be presumed to have been disadvantageous to the party that wiped it. I have a cite for that somewhere on my PC, but not on my phone. I'll try to dig it up when I'm back at a real computer, unless a passing lawyer can chime in first.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:01 AM

Hey thanks for the reply- sorry for the hijack.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve MB View Post
It's not that simple with flash memory (as opposed to magnetic memory) devices. Because flash memory wears out after too many writes (on the order of tens/hundreds of thousands), flash memory devices are designed with "wear leveling", so that the specific blocks of memory used for an operation are assigned at a level below the operating system. Thus, the usual "overwrite" operation doesn't necessarily overwrite the addresses where the data to be deleted is stored.
Yeah, true enough. I think the NIST document calls out some of that. It depends on the type of device and how you're issuing the write instructions. That article was from 2011, and I think more recent wiping tools do a better job of handling SSDs. Ultimately you have to verify your technique by doing something like viewing the subject media with a forensic tool (there are good free ones) to see what's still recoverable.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
...Now Jared just so happens to be cooperating with the investigation, ....
Cooperating after he was found out.

(Is the word for that still "cooperating"?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Hedonia View Post
... Trump used to spout off about how Putin was a "better leader" than Obama. The alt-right loves him because he's a nationalistic authoritarian that knows how to keep the liberals in check, what's not to love!!!! Plus the country has a lot of income inequality - Putin's friends own EVERYTHING!! The liberal hate that so we must LOVE it....
Not forgetting the white supremacy: the alt-right loves them some white Christian Russia.

ETA--okay, you did say 'nationalistic,' but it's still worth highlighting the whiteness of it all.

Last edited by Sherrerd; 03-28-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:27 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Witt View Post
Does that break some law? It seems that Trump may have broke a law when he deleted tweets.
The law doesn't apply to Trump.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:29 PM
BANNED

When you are aware of an ongoing investigation that is somewhat close to you... and when you're a close adviser to the president... isn't there some requirement that obligates you to maintain all electronic records?
Old 03-28-2017, 01:39 PM

Does it matter? I am going to guess that those tweets are still somewhere on a server, maybe even online.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:41 PM

Nope, gone. Sunspots. Cosmic rays. Hillary! Anyway, gone. And if someone says they got 'em, that's fake news.

Last edited by elucidator; 03-28-2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: malform follows malfunction
Old 03-28-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Girl View Post
Does it matter? I am going to guess that those tweets are still somewhere on a server, maybe even online.

Definitely. Kushner's a little dumbshit.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:36 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Blucher View Post
When you are aware of an ongoing investigation that is somewhat close to you... and when you're a close adviser to the president... isn't there some requirement that obligates you to maintain all electronic records?
Well, there is this...
Quote:
White House lawyers have instructed the president's aides to preserve materials that could be connected to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other related investigations, three administration officials said Wednesday.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:04 PM

President's aides are official positions, they get paychecks. Jared is officially his son-in-law. They could claim with a straight face that he is not included. Most likely, already have.

Last edited by elucidator; 03-28-2017 at 04:04 PM.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
The law doesn't apply to Trump.
If the President does it, that means it is not illegal.

So we were told once before.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:38 PM
Charter Member

He appears never to have had any tweets to begin with. While I dislike these assholes, I really wish people would fact check these things.

Last edited by pulykamell; 03-28-2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:48 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulykamell View Post
He appears never to have had any tweets to begin with. While I dislike these assholes, I really wish people would fact check these things.
ETA: OK, not completely "never." Apparently he did have 3 tweets by 2014, which were deleted sometime between then and October 2016 (which is the next time the Wayback Machine cached his Twitter account.)
Old 03-28-2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Good catch on the 'fake news'.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrerd View Post
Cooperating after he was found out.

(Is the word for that still "cooperating"?)

Not forgetting the white supremacy: the alt-right loves them some white Christian Russia.

ETA--okay, you did say 'nationalistic,' but it's still worth highlighting the whiteness of it all.
Yep
"White White White is the color of our country"..... to paraphrase from my favorite movie, " The Producers" ( the first one, not the unwatchable POS remake)

But "White" is usually a dog-whistle. Like when Trump says NATO is obsolete and needs to focus more on terrorists - that translates to "stop picking on the white country Russia and start picking on brown people".

Of course when he says stuff like this it's because the Bannonites are whispering in his ear. I bet if you got him alone in a room and asked him "what exactly is NATO?", he couldn't tell you.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belowjob2.0 View Post
Definitely. Kushner's a little dumbshit.
Hey, he got where he is through hard work and dedication.

Not his, but you know, a few generations ago, there was some hard work.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:50 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Appreciate it. I'll do better next time.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Hedonia View Post
I bet if you got him alone in a room and asked him "what exactly is NATO?", he couldn't tell you.
If you find someone who'd take that bet, then you have found a Trump voter.

(In case you happen to want one.)
Old 03-30-2017, 10:15 AM
Charter Member

https://twitter.com/dnvolz/status/847461355502280705

"@marcorubio suffered from Russian active measures during the election, Clinton Watts tells Senate Intel Committee. Rubio looked startled."

This is, of course, for the Senate Intelligence Committee hearings today. Clinton is testifying that the Russians meddled with the GOP primary, specifically naming Rubio as a target.

This may actually get the GOP interested in this topic...

Last edited by JohnT; 03-30-2017 at 10:16 AM.