Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Budget Player Cadet's Avatar
Budget Player Cadet Budget Player Cadet is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,166
Tumblr can eat a gigantic bag of porn-sized dicks

So this is happening.

https://tumblr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/...-Adult-content
Starting Dec 17, adult content will not be allowed on Tumblr, regardless of how old you are. You can read more about what kinds of content are not allowed on Tumblr in our Community Guidelines. If you spot a post that you don’t think belongs on Tumblr, period, you can report it: From the dashboard or in search results, tap or click the share menu (paper airplane) at the bottom of the post, and hit "Report."
Now, for those of you who don't know, Tumblr has, for a variety of reasons, become the go-to place for a lot of porn producers. Artists, models, authors, photographers, and more. Many of these blogs have hundreds of thousands of followers; some have millions. Porn on Tumblr is kind of a big deal. And now it's going away.

So as someone who is most definitely going to feel the brunt of this purge, let me just say, from the bottom of my heart: fuck you, Tumblr. I'm sure there's some business reason for this - I don't care. I was working on a fuckin' erotic Advents Calendar and now I won't even get to finish it before you fuckers delete my blog. I had some really tasteful shit on there*! But even beyond that, it was where I reached out to lots of my contacts, met a ton of really great similar-minded kinky people, and learned a whole lot about myself. And now all of that is basically just gone in two weeks.

All that's really left to say is (cosigned by basically every single fucking blog I follow) this: Fuck you, Tumblr.

Now who knows of a decent alternative platform? Maybe reddit?

*
SPOILER:
Anyone curious about what I do can take a look at Toymakers-Workshop.tumblr.com before it goes down. Fucking horseshit.
  #2  
Old 12-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Crotalus's Avatar
Crotalus Crotalus is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 5,953
I read a story about this last week that said that they had temporarily disabled the searchability of adult-content blogs while they figured out a technical solution to a very specific and serious problem. The problem: they had too much underage stuff getting by whatever filters they had in place. Sounds like they gave up on finding a technical solution.
  #3  
Old 12-03-2018, 01:55 PM
Budget Player Cadet's Avatar
Budget Player Cadet Budget Player Cadet is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotalus View Post
I read a story about this last week that said that they had temporarily disabled the searchability of adult-content blogs while they figured out a technical solution to a very specific and serious problem. The problem: they had too much underage stuff getting by whatever filters they had in place. Sounds like they gave up on finding a technical solution.
I understand that "people posting child pornography on your website" is a serious problem. I also know that countless other websites deal with it. 4Chan still exists for some godawful reason. Twitter has porn on it. Reddit has tons of porn on it. So best-case scenario, this is shafting a ton of your users, who have now lost their platform, because you couldn't figure out how to solve a problem countless other sites solve.

This is especially bad for sex workers. A lot of them are on Tumblr, and many of them cultivate their following there, and make a living selling porn or art to those people. As my friend TastezLikeKandi (she has 50k followers on Tumblr and makes a living selling porn of herself) put it:

"Another day, another reminder that people dont give a shit if sex workers live or die. And we’re not just going to magically stop existing when we run out of places to turn online. more and more of us are going to be pushed back onto the streets and more and more of us are going to die. "

(If anyone is curious, she's on Manyvids as "missbriehaven". Normally I wouldn't plug a porn actress here, but it seems apt in this case.)

But given that there was no official explanation given for why they decided to make this move (and "we can't handle a flood of malicious child pornography on our site" is about as good of an excuse as you'll get!), that's merely the best-case scenario. We don't actually know if that was the reason.

By the way, this is a big chunk of Tumblr.

https://techcrunch.com/2013/05/20/tu...-of-referrals/
However, now, we may have some answers. According to an analysis of Tumblr’s 200,000 most-visited domains, 22,775 of them are adult – or 11.4 percent. The analysis was performed by web measurement firm SimilarGroup, a company which raised $2.5 million earlier this year with the intention of competing with Alexa’s stronghold in web rankings.

The measurement firm analyzed the volume of visits to these adult subdomains, and found that 16.6 percent of the traffic that visits Tumblr takes place on adult blogs.

In addition, 22.37 percent of incoming referral traffic from external sites to Tumblr is from adult websites, making that the leading category for referrals. Meanwhile, 8.02 percent of outbound traffic from Tumblr goes to adult websites.
That was in 2013; I somehow doubt it's shrunken considerably since then.
  #4  
Old 12-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Leaper Leaper is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In my own little world...
Posts: 12,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
I understand that "people posting child pornography on your website" is a serious problem. I also know that countless other websites deal with it. 4Chan still exists for some godawful reason.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t 4Chan’s way of “dealing with it” to laugh at anyone “triggered” by it, especially since they have no big pocketed owners to sue?

Quote:
Twitter has porn on it. Reddit has tons of porn on it. So best-case scenario, this is shafting a ton of your users, who have now lost their platform, because you couldn't figure out how to solve a problem countless other sites solve.

By the way, this is a big chunk of Tumblr.
Yahoo and Tumblr would know that too, though, which makes me think this was a decision not made lightly. How different are Twitter and Reddit from Tumblr technologically as platforms? It doesn’t seem to be a given to me that they have the same issues that would be solved just as easily; anyone more tech minded who can theorize?
  #5  
Old 12-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Derleth Derleth is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Missoula, Montana, USA
Posts: 20,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaper View Post
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t 4Chan’s way of “dealing with it” to laugh at anyone “triggered” by it, especially since they have no big pocketed owners to sue?
Not in the slightest, especially since CP (child pornography) gets you partyvanned (raided by the FBI) anywhere in America. Posting CP will get you banned from 4chan.
  #6  
Old Yesterday, 08:22 AM
Machine Elf Machine Elf is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Challenger Deep
Posts: 11,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
Normally I wouldn't plug a porn actress...
I see what you did there.
  #7  
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Eonwe's Avatar
Eonwe Eonwe is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Burlington VT
Posts: 8,452
With an appreciation and understanding that 'virtual communities' are real communities and this loss is real, I have a few . . . less-than-sympathetic responses.


-If there is really a commercially viable sex industry that depends on some kind of online platform, why doesn't someone go build it? Tumblr doesn't want the revenue, but someone else does, surely.

-Any community that depends on a single, for-profit company (particularly one whose mission is not aligned with that of the community) should know that its days are numbered.

-The Tumblr corner of the sex-worker industry was made possible by certain features/policies at Tumblr. They've changed. Conditions, resources, and needs change in industries all the time. I'm not sure how this is any different. The advent of Tumblr was a change. So is the demise of Tumblr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
"Another day, another reminder that people dont give a shit if sex workers live or die. And we’re not just going to magically stop existing when we run out of places to turn online. more and more of us are going to be pushed back onto the streets and more and more of us are going to die. "
. . . sorry, but I don't get this. Sex work is a choice, not a requirement. Industries change all the time. Continuing to run a business in an unsafe environment is a choice. If you believe that Tumblr's porn ban is literally going to kill you, then I suggest, frankly, that you have deeper personal issues to work out. If I thought my career was a literal death sentence, I'd change careers. People change careers all the time. It's not always fun, but we do it.

I feel like a lot of the discussion and feelings around sex work conflates career choices with unchangeable-identity in a way that makes it impossible for people to get proper perspective on the options open to them.

Are we talking about the future of an industry? Of a community?

Sex work should be safe work, but if there are those who feel they have no choice but to continue working in unsafe conditions, then we should explore the economic/sociological issues that keep those people trapped in a self-destructive line of work. (note, I'm not saying to focus on one and ignore the other. Let's make sex work safe, and make sure that people are not in the industry (or any other industry, frankly) because they have no other choice).

Last edited by Eonwe; Yesterday at 10:48 AM.
  #8  
Old Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Budget Player Cadet's Avatar
Budget Player Cadet Budget Player Cadet is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe View Post
With an appreciation and understanding that 'virtual communities' are real communities and this loss is real, I have a few . . . less-than-sympathetic responses.


-If there is really a commercially viable sex industry that depends on some kind of online platform, why doesn't someone go build it? Tumblr doesn't want the revenue, but someone else does, surely.
Various people are going and building it. Cumblr, BDSMlr, Sharesome, et cetera. The problem with each of those sites (other than their newness and the fact that they haven't quite gotten the kinks out yet - I still can't upload any of my audio or multi-picture posts to BDSMlr) is that they're explicitly porn-focused. Whereas Tumblr is not. And that's actually a really important distinction.

The culture surrounding porn and sex work on Tumblr emerged organically, in a field largely built by and for women. It humanized content creators in a way that's simply impossible on sites like Pornhub, because you got to know them as people. It's not just porn, it's their personal blog, to talk about whatever they want whenever they want, to intermingle with people who aren't just there for porn, and to treat porn as just part of life, rather than this distinct "other" thing that needs to be permanently separated from all things pure and normal. Hell, my blog is half sexy stuff, half rationalist/social justice ranting. Y'think anyone on Pornhub is interested in Sasha Grey's thoughts on dehumanization in pornography, or Asa Akira's hilarious tweets? They're just there to get their rocks off in an environment designed by and for cishet men who want to masturbate.

The closest thing to that currently is Reddit, but Reddit really isn't a blogging platform, so... eh.

Quote:
-Any community that depends on a single, for-profit company (particularly one whose mission is not aligned with that of the community) should know that its days are numbered.
That's "any community on any website". Like, y'know, us. Case in point. And I suppose if the dope were to suddenly die, we'd all up roots, and there'd be some discussion about where we would all go. But we're small enough and we have an actual leadership structure to the point where we don't have coordination problems figuring out where to go, and you could in theory just throw up a MyBB board on a shared web host and have that work. This does not extrapolate well. There is a lot of communities like that. The fact that, at any time, say, WotC could crumble and pull the rug out from under the competitive Magic: The Gathering community wouldn't make it any less of a piss-take if Hasbro suddenly decided to shutter them, and people would have every right to be pissed off.

Quote:
-The Tumblr corner of the sex-worker industry was made possible by certain features/policies at Tumblr. They've changed. Conditions, resources, and needs change in industries all the time. I'm not sure how this is any different. The advent of Tumblr was a change. So is the demise of Tumblr.
It's a change, sure. A really lousy change that's hard to adapt to and will take time, energy, coordination, and often money.

Quote:
. . . sorry, but I don't get this. Sex work is a choice, not a requirement. Industries change all the time. Continuing to run a business in an unsafe environment is a choice. If you believe that Tumblr's porn ban is literally going to kill you, then I suggest, frankly, that you have deeper personal issues to work out. If I thought my career was a literal death sentence, I'd change careers. People change careers all the time. It's not always fun, but we do it.

I feel like a lot of the discussion and feelings around sex work conflates career choices with unchangeable-identity in a way that makes it impossible for people to get proper perspective on the options open to them.

Are we talking about the future of an industry? Of a community?
This is a very fair critique, IMHO.
  #9  
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Measure for Measure's Avatar
Measure for Measure Measure for Measure is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Twitter: @MeasureMeasure
Posts: 14,018
Here is a compilation of posts tagged as pr)n by tumblr's algorithm. SFW
https://twitter.com/aidosaur/status/1070325925085089792

Here are a list of alleged alternatives to Tumblr. Found online: I'm not familiar with all of them.

DeviantArt (though I understand they have content restrictions. I.e. they are about artwork, not photography, AFAIK)
Minds
Pillowfort
Pornhub (discussed above)
sharesome

Over at 4chan, they are moving their SFW stuff to 4channel.org. That seems like a reasonable way of doing things.

As for the ad-dollar issue, I wish Flashblock was up and running. I don't mind static ads without obnoxious ad copy.
  #10  
Old Today, 02:22 AM
BigT's Avatar
BigT BigT is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: "Hicksville", Ark.
Posts: 35,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe View Post
. . . sorry, but I don't get this. Sex work is a choice, not a requirement. Industries change all the time. Continuing to run a business in an unsafe environment is a choice. If you believe that Tumblr's porn ban is literally going to kill you, then I suggest, frankly, that you have deeper personal issues to work out. If I thought my career was a literal death sentence, I'd change careers. People change careers all the time. It's not always fun, but we do it.
You seem to be making some rather incorrect assumptions.

The people who we talk about losing their lives are people who can't do other kinds of work, or at least can't make enough money to get by on other types of work. They found a safe place to do business online that allows them to have a life without the need of having a pimp or being out on the street.

We're talking people who are disabled, who have mental disorders, who have physical disorders, and other such that makes the stereotypical workday impossible. We're not talking about the people who have skills to do other jobs but prefer sex work.

Additionally, even if we aren't talking about those people, the idea that it's hard but possible to simply up and change careers is just out of touch. If that were the case, we wouldn't have the working class problem that we have. Why would coal workers want to keep on working at failing coal plants if they could afford to get trained in another job? That's the argument you are making: that people can just up and choose.

In fact, most of your post sounds like right wing logic. You assume that capitalism just works. That, when there is a hole in the market, the guiding hand will come in and fill it in. But reality is far more messy than that. It doesn't always happen, and, when it does, it's at a higher systemic level, not at the individual or group level.

You neglect the facts on the ground. For example, why do you think Verizon would think that they need to have Tumblr be work-safe? Because all the online companies that allow you to make money are trending in that direction. Advertisers are becoming more squeamish about NSFW content, because they want to avoid controversy. Patreon has been not allowing NSFW content. Paypal has been pulling funding from places. YouTube is demonetizing NSFW and controversial content.

There is no inherent reason that any of them will decide "I want to take a gamble and be the one who still supports NSFW stuff." There's no guarantee that any company will come in and fill the gap, due to the huge startup costs causing so much inertia. Even if it eventually does happen, a lot of people will hurt in the mean time.

You also neglect the big push of traditional media companies to undermine online companies because they can't seem to shift into online content and do as well. It's a classic problem with capitalism: the old guards struggle to hold on as long as they can, taking out others with them. Sure, eventually it tends to work out, but again, a lot of people hurt in the mean time.

And then there's just how you analyze everything as having to do with money. Apparently having an LGBT, sex positive community only has value if it makes companies money. Why in the world should that be? Sometimes capitalism screws society over, hurting what it actually needs because it is only interested in profit. There are tons of very helpful things that should exist, but capitalism keeps away--including your issue with people who don't want to do sex work being able to not do sex work: capitalism doesn't necessarily give them an option.

That said, the destruction of a community can actually harm business. Even if other sites pick up the slack, you've lost a built-in audience. The community--the network of people-- are now split up. Tumblr kept them all connected together. Sure, new connections will eventually form, but, again, that doesn't help people in the meantime, or those who don't ever recover.

I think all that's left is about why we treat sex workers as a class. That's easy: because they are discriminated against. Even you presume that being a sex worker when it is not your ideal job is worse than all other jobs. The majority of people have jobs that they would rather not have--why is sex work different?

Sex workers face a societal taboo that is unwarranted, created by the prudery of society that was historically fueled by misogyny. Based on your post, you'll probably hate this word, but it's entirely applicable: sexual taboos exist because of the patriarchy, of keeping women in their place. The reason we shame women who have sex outside of marriage is to keep them under control.

There are enough similarities that the fact that some sex workers choose to be in the industry is overwhelmed by the problems these groups share with other discriminated groups. If you want to get technical, it's actually a form of classism.

I know my post is long and not really planned out. But I hope you will read it and understand why there is such a reason for sympathy in this case, and why this seems like such a huge wrong that will only harm the companies involved for making it. None of your reasons to withhold sympathy really hold up to scrutiny.

And don't forget that non-porn related Tumblr is being attacked too, since the whole thing is automated. That's what has the possibility of taking Tumblr down completely. But then there's a huge amount of inertia for any new company to take it's place. The whole thing is a catch 22 with social networks: no one wants to join unless there are people already there. That's what happens when the social aspect is the product.
  #11  
Old 12-03-2018, 02:49 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
I didn't know.

That was pretty much the last major platform that allowed adult content (technically, Deviantart doesn't allow it according to peculiar rules that make vore perfectly fine but a dildo off limit for instance, and in fact many artists were posting on Tumblr what they couldn't post on Deviant art. In fact, I intented to do this myself. I guess I can forget about it. Patreon too has adult content, but there too it's, at least in theory, against the rules.). There was also a thriving BDSM community there.

The usual suspects will rejoice at the ban of all this woman oppression, the parents who find that it's everybody else's business to make sure that little Timmy doesn't see a nipple will have some champagne, and the Christians, Muslims and other conservatives and authoritarians will sleep better knowing that this hotbed of depravity ceased to exist.

I had been present a lot on this "dark side" of Tumblr but not during the last months. I'll probably visit to see where people I was in touch with will go. At least the content won't be deleted but only put in private (a lot of people have stuff pretty significant for them posted), and written erotica will be still allowed. I wonder however what will happen to all the posts I reblogged when they'll go private. Will they all disappear from my page or will I still be able to see them?

I'd be curious to know what is the real motivation behind this ban. No doubt that the adult content was making Tumblr attractive for a significant number of people, since there wasn't really any alternative in social networks. I guess they did their maths and bet on gaining more by getting rid of this nefarious reputation than by keeping the porn addicts, the BDSM enthusiasts, the artists, the sex workers, and people who enjoyed a social network not formatted to the preferences of the conservative catholic parents of a 6 y.o. However, I'm wondering what they have to offer that would make them able to compete with other, larger social networks that are equally sanitized. Personally at least I can't see a reason why I would stay on Tumblr rather than joining Facebook where everybody else is if the adult content is removed.
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.
  #12  
Old 12-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Inner Stickler's Avatar
Inner Stickler Inner Stickler is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by clairobscur View Post

I'd be curious to know what is the real motivation behind this ban.
I assume the motivation was that they crunched the numbers and decided it was prohibitively expensive to hire the requisite number of humans to adequately screen tumblr for kiddie porn.
  #13  
Old 12-03-2018, 04:47 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Stickler View Post
I assume the motivation was that they crunched the numbers and decided it was prohibitively expensive to hire the requisite number of humans to adequately screen tumblr for kiddie porn.
Crotalus stated so, but what would make you (or Crotalus) buy this story? Have you ever seen child porn anywhere? Apparently, everybody, including all sites entirely dedicated to porn, and Tumblr itself, manage to get rid of it. I'm willing to believe that some people, presumably not bothered by the idea of spending some years in jail, post it. I'm not willing to believe that it's such a prevalent problem that a huge staff would be required to filter it, especially since it would probably be reported by users within 7 seconds after being posted. On top of it, it has been years since Tumblr was bought. They would suddenly realize only now that they've have been paying tons of people to filter child porn for years?
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.
  #14  
Old 12-03-2018, 06:39 PM
BigT's Avatar
BigT BigT is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: "Hicksville", Ark.
Posts: 35,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by clairobscur View Post
I didn't know.

That was pretty much the last major platform that allowed adult content (technically, Deviantart doesn't allow it according to peculiar rules that make vore perfectly fine but a dildo off limit for instance, and in fact many artists were posting on Tumblr what they couldn't post on Deviant art. In fact, I intented to do this myself. I guess I can forget about it. Patreon too has adult content, but there too it's, at least in theory, against the rules.). There was also a thriving BDSM community there.
Yeah, DeviantArt is a weird one. They specifically have a Fetish Portraits section, and it tends to have a ton of porn on it. I haven't actually read the rules since I don't make content. Still, a lot of the stuff I would find on Tumblr I've also seen on DeviantArt.

The stuff I saw scrolling through BPC's blog seemed to be stuff that would work on DeviantArt. I've seen stuff like it there before.

I also note that the explicit porn sites often have image sections and have followers and all that junk. Pornhub I know does.

Last edited by BigT; 12-03-2018 at 06:41 PM.
  #15  
Old 12-03-2018, 07:51 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
Yeah, DeviantArt is a weird one. They specifically have a Fetish Portraits section, and it tends to have a ton of porn on it. I haven't actually read the rules since I don't make content. Still, a lot of the stuff I would find on Tumblr I've also seen on DeviantArt.
Basically the rules are (maybe I'll forget some things) :

-No sex act.

-No penetration.

-No masturbation.

-No bodily fluid.

-No opened vagina.

-No erection.

-No sex toys.


And nothing that seems to be a placeholder for these things. In theory it applies also to written text, but I don't think it's seriously enforced.

So, you're perfectly free to post a series showing a woman being raped (as long as you can't see the actual penetration) and then hanged, but not the same woman lying on her bed with a hand on her crotch. The result being that despite Deviant Art stating that "adult content" is forbidden, it's actually filled with it, but adult content following some weird rules, that would preclude a lot of Tumblr content to appear there. Of course, neither the users who don't want adult content nor the users who produce adult content are happy. Obviously, someone who is suspended for his drawing of the woman with her hand on her crotch isn't going to feel he has been treated fairly when he looks at the other allowed page.

On top of it, the moderation seems pretty arbitrary and hazardous, depending mostly on whether or not some moral crusaders have decided to try to take down your page, in which case DA will apply maximum scrutiny and delete content that is simply remotely evocative of what is banned (while still leaving the vore and hanging alone).

In any case, the problem isn't just the content. As you stated, there are plenty of content that you find on both sites. It's that they have a completely different spirit. Even though you could in theory use Deviant Art as a blog, in practice, it's centered on content producer/artists and their work, not on people's lives and experiences, as the adult part of Tumblr is (well, not all of it is, not by a long shot, but that's what regular users are seeking, so that's what they mostly see of Tumblr adult pages : sex-themed personal blogs).
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.

Last edited by clairobscur; 12-03-2018 at 07:54 PM.
  #16  
Old 12-03-2018, 07:23 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by clairobscur View Post
I wonder however what will happen to all the posts I reblogged when they'll go private. Will they all disappear from my page or will I still be able to see them?
Found the answer to this question, in case it would interest anybody : the older adult posts that will go private will disappear at the same time from all pages where they've been reblogged.

There are tools that allow to download all pictures of a blog (or at least there used to be), but they just download the pictures. All the texts will be lost. Which is not only erotica (most erotica was written along with a picture), since plenty of people hardly ever wrote about what they had for breakfast without a sexy picture going along with it. And it won't even be possible to know whose picture it was, if personal, or by whom, if made by an artist. Basically all the terrific life stories or fantasies people wrote and posted for years will be gone, along with their carefully crafted (for some at least) pages, with their special spirit or style.

I guess that for many casual visitors, tumblr adult pages were just another big porn stash. But it was pretty different for regular users, for which it was closer to a Facebook and/or Deviant Art page. That's a lot of personal investment by a lot of people that will go "puff" overnight. Personally, I didn't produce much of anything, so that will be mostly the loss of an environment. While Tumblr team says that there's no lack of websites for adult content, there's none to my knowledge that is at the same time a social network (no Facebook XXX in existence, so to speak).
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.
  #17  
Old 12-05-2018, 09:33 PM
Melbourne Melbourne is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotalus View Post
I read a story about this last week that said that they had temporarily disabled the searchability of adult-content blogs while they figured out a technical solution to a very specific and serious problem. The problem: they had too much underage stuff getting by whatever filters they had in place. Sounds like they gave up on finding a technical solution.
Tumblr is owned by Verizon. The technical problem the are having is Congress, which is getting some heat about big companies like AOL/Yahoo/Tumblr and Google/YouTube or Facebook snooping on you, owning you, and selling you.

The solution they have come up with to this technical problem is virtue signaling. These are good companies that care about morals and certainly don't need regulation of their core business.
  #18  
Old 12-03-2018, 01:34 PM
DCnDC's Avatar
DCnDC DCnDC is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Dueling Grounds
Posts: 11,314
There's non-porn on Tumblr?!
  #19  
Old 12-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Crotalus's Avatar
Crotalus Crotalus is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 5,953
Alex Goldman, co-host of the Reply All podcast, would like to hear from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Goldman on Twitter
Hi, if you ran a porn tumblr and are trying to figure out what to do next or what this means for the community you've created, please send me an email at agoldman@gimletmedia.com.
  #20  
Old 12-03-2018, 03:11 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCnDC View Post
There's non-porn on Tumblr?!
Sure. Paradoxically enough, Tumblr is also a hotbed of so-called SJWs (which led to significant frictions, since they aren't typically fond of porn, BDSM or sex work). That's where I "met" them for the first time and I gained my dislike for this kind of barely out of high school "activists" who think nothing of lecturing women twice their age about their life choices or sexual preferences (or ganging up to get their blog deleted).
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.
  #21  
Old 12-03-2018, 05:22 PM
octopus's Avatar
octopus octopus is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 7,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by clairobscur View Post
Sure. Paradoxically enough, Tumblr is also a hotbed of so-called SJWs (which led to significant frictions, since they aren't typically fond of porn, BDSM or sex work). That's where I "met" them for the first time and I gained my dislike for this kind of barely out of high school "activists" who think nothing of lecturing women twice their age about their life choices or sexual preferences (or ganging up to get their blog deleted).
Censorious scolds will never be content.
  #22  
Old 12-03-2018, 02:15 PM
manson1972's Avatar
manson1972 manson1972 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 9,221
Other than people posting links to photos on the SDMB, I don't think I've ever visited Tumblr for anything. Man, seems like I'm missing out on a ton of porn!
  #23  
Old 12-03-2018, 02:36 PM
octopus's Avatar
octopus octopus is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 7,672
Well looking at that link was a learning experience.
  #24  
Old 12-03-2018, 02:54 PM
asterion asterion is online now
2012 SDMB NFL Salary Cap Champ
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 11,529
I was under the impression Tumblr was nothing but porn and social justice warriors insisting that mayonnaise is a gender and that otherkin is actually a thing.

Last edited by asterion; 12-03-2018 at 02:55 PM.
  #25  
Old 12-03-2018, 03:17 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterion View Post
I was under the impression Tumblr was nothing but porn and social justice warriors insisting that mayonnaise is a gender and that otherkin is actually a thing.
It's a bit exaggerated, but it's not completely false. That's the reason why I'm dubious about this decision. What specific appeal Tumblr has to compete with the like of Facebook?
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.
  #26  
Old 12-04-2018, 04:24 PM
foolsguinea foolsguinea is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Tornado Alley
Posts: 15,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterion View Post
I was under the impression Tumblr was nothing but porn and social justice warriors insisting that mayonnaise is a gender and that otherkin is actually a thing.
Well, the fandom gifsets will disappear under Article 13, so yeah. I guess this is a way for Yahoo! to kill it off and cut their losses.

ETA: Well, I'm exaggerating on both counts.

But this is serious. This is akin to an actual porn site--not host, site--deciding to ban even artistic nudity. This won't just knock out the explicit orgy images and the corruption fantasies, but the mild nudity posted by people who were way away from the freaky end of what was on there. This is a lot worse than anyone expected.

Last edited by foolsguinea; 12-04-2018 at 04:29 PM.
  #27  
Old 12-04-2018, 05:46 PM
AngelSoft's Avatar
AngelSoft AngelSoft is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portland of the NW
Posts: 1,733
I'm pretty pissed about this too, tbh. I love Tumblr and have so many artists I follow on there that have really nowhere else to go that gives them the following and freedoms they had on Tumblr. Many people are losing their actual livelihoods because of this. Already posts are being flagged and accounts are being banned before the 'deadline'. They're even flagging things that are tagged with words like gay, lesbian, trans, etc.

Part of me blames Apple for instigating this (and apparently they're being sued over their monopoly of apps?). Apple in general is pretty well known in being very anti-adult material. Though another part of me blames Tumblr more because their inability to care enough to police their own site is what led to this. As much as I'd love to say this move is going to kill Tumblr in the end, I really don't think it will. And that just makes me mad. There's tons of 'squeaky clean' sites on the web for people who don't want to chance seeing porn. And there's tons of sites just completely saturated with it. Tumblr was a nice little spot in the middle where you could mostly choose what level of 'adult' material you were exposed to. Were there some 'accidents' due to people tagging shit wrong? Yeah. But like, you kinda were aware of that danger.

I'm mostly rambling now cause I'm just so done with this puritanical way of dealing with anything that gets even modestly popular. But gdi Tumblr.
  #28  
Old 12-04-2018, 07:07 PM
BigT's Avatar
BigT BigT is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: "Hicksville", Ark.
Posts: 35,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSoft View Post
As much as I'd love to say this move is going to kill Tumblr in the end, I really don't think it will. And that just makes me mad.
I don't think it'll kill it off, but I don't really see a way for it to grow, either. When it comes to the clean stuff, it is in a rather saturated market. What reason is there for someone to choose Tumblr? The main reasons before were the attitude on porn and the more social justice minded community.

Even the anti-LGBT crowd tend to love their porn and hate censorship, so they'd not want to stick around.

Yahoo still survives, so probably will Tumblr. But I think it's going to be a shell of its former self, and never really recover, unless they get some sort of extremely lucky break.
  #29  
Old 12-03-2018, 04:05 PM
blindboyard blindboyard is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Newark
Posts: 2,121
And I now need never visit tumblr again.
  #30  
Old 12-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Flyer Flyer is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
So this is happening.

https://tumblr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/...-Adult-content
Starting Dec 17, adult content will not be allowed on Tumblr, regardless of how old you are. You can read more about what kinds of content are not allowed on Tumblr in our Community Guidelines. If you spot a post that you don’t think belongs on Tumblr, period, you can report it: From the dashboard or in search results, tap or click the share menu (paper airplane) at the bottom of the post, and hit "Report."
Now, for those of you who don't know, Tumblr has, for a variety of reasons, become the go-to place for a lot of porn producers. Artists, models, authors, photographers, and more. Many of these blogs have hundreds of thousands of followers; some have millions. Porn on Tumblr is kind of a big deal. And now it's going away.

So as someone who is most definitely going to feel the brunt of this purge, let me just say, from the bottom of my heart: fuck you, Tumblr. I'm sure there's some business reason for this - I don't care. I was working on a fuckin' erotic Advents Calendar and now I won't even get to finish it before you fuckers delete my blog. I had some really tasteful shit on there*! But even beyond that, it was where I reached out to lots of my contacts, met a ton of really great similar-minded kinky people, and learned a whole lot about myself. And now all of that is basically just gone in two weeks.

All that's really left to say is (cosigned by basically every single fucking blog I follow) this: Fuck you, Tumblr.

Now who knows of a decent alternative platform? Maybe reddit?

*
SPOILER:
Anyone curious about what I do can take a look at Toymakers-Workshop.tumblr.com before it goes down. Fucking horseshit.
Probably your best bet is to completely separate the blog from the pictures. If you have a Yahoo account, or are willing to set one up, you can use Flickr to post pictures. And Flickr allows hard-core porn.
  #31  
Old 12-03-2018, 05:04 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer View Post
Probably your best bet is to completely separate the blog from the pictures. If you have a Yahoo account, or are willing to set one up, you can use Flickr to post pictures. And Flickr allows hard-core porn.
I rarely visited Flickr, and not recently in any case, but I believe that it does only image hosting, and isn't a social platform that allows blogging, right?
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.
  #32  
Old 12-03-2018, 05:26 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
Ok, from what I read, there was actually one child porn incident that resulted in Tumblr app being removed from the applestore : https://www.fastcompany.com/90270595...ld-pornography

Quote:
Standard practice at Tumblr is to scan every image a user uploads to the site against a national database of known child pornography images. But it appears that new, unknown images of child pornography were uploaded to Tumblr sometime last week or earlier that weren’t flagged as such.

Apple has a strict “inappropriate content” clause in its App Store policies that says the company will immediately remove apps that are found to be hosting illegal content. Tumblr’s disappearance so quickly from the App Store shows just how swiftly Apple acts on such breaches to its policies.
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.
  #33  
Old 12-03-2018, 05:55 PM
clairobscur clairobscur is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paris
Posts: 17,182
That said, as bad as being pulled from the applestore probably is, they can't have decided such a massive change (nudity, and even a nipple will count as nudity, will only be allowed if it's art, not photography, if the blog is flagged as adult, and if there's no depiction of any sex act) on the moment.

From the various articles that I read, I gather that they intend to widen their audience (family friendly, acceptable in more conservative countries, etc...) to be on the same level as Facebook and such. So, they're abandoning a semi-captive "customer base" for an hypothetical much larger one. I don't see this bet succeeding. Once again, why would anybody use Tumblr rather than Facebook if the content is essentially the same? If I just want to communicate with family and friends and see lolcats, they're all on Facebook already.
__________________
S'en vai la memoria, e tornara pu.
  #34  
Old 12-03-2018, 08:28 PM
KarlGauss's Avatar
KarlGauss KarlGauss is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Between pole and tropic
Posts: 7,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by clairobscur View Post
Once again, why would anybody use Tumblr rather than Facebook if the content is essentially the same? If I just want to communicate with family and friends and see lolcats, they're all on Facebook already.
Facebook may be about to get (relatively) face-planted by the Feds and more tightly regulated by other governments. Plus, a lot of people - a lot of users - from all over the world, are pissed at Facebook right now.

Maybe Tumblr's thinking this is a chance to truly be an alternative to FB.
  #35  
Old 12-04-2018, 09:49 AM
AK84 AK84 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 15,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by clairobscur View Post
That said, as bad as being pulled from the applestore probably is, they can't have decided such a massive change (nudity, and even a nipple will count as nudity, will only be allowed if it's art, not photography, if the blog is flagged as adult, and if there's no depiction of any sex act) on the moment.

From the various articles that I read, I gather that they intend to widen their audience (family friendly, acceptable in more conservative countries, etc...) to be on the same level as Facebook and such. So, they're abandoning a semi-captive "customer base" for an hypothetical much larger one. I don't see this bet succeeding. Once again, why would anybody use Tumblr rather than Facebook if the content is essentially the same? If I just want to communicate with family and friends and see lolcats, they're all on Facebook already.
You do realize that people in "conservative" countries are half their visitors? All the material of PornHub and no awkward questions....
  #36  
Old 12-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Inner Stickler's Avatar
Inner Stickler Inner Stickler is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,663
Or they had been relying on an algorithm-based screening process with a handful of human screeners for QA and couldn't scale it up to mitigate false negatives cheaply enough.
  #37  
Old 12-03-2018, 05:12 PM
asterion asterion is online now
2012 SDMB NFL Salary Cap Champ
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 11,529
Apparently Newgrounds is reminding Tumblr users that they have no problem with adult content. I find this somewhat hilarious as I haven't thought of Newgrounds in over a decade, and remember it mostly for badly-made Flash cartoons and games.
  #38  
Old 12-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Gatopescado's Avatar
Gatopescado Gatopescado is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: on your last raw nerve
Posts: 20,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer View Post
And Flickr allows hard-core porn.
And Dachshunds!
  #39  
Old 12-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Darren Garrison's Avatar
Darren Garrison Darren Garrison is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 8,861
Okay, the last thing I expected to see in BPC's blog link is this move being Godwined by Will Wheaton.

Last edited by Darren Garrison; 12-03-2018 at 06:03 PM.
  #40  
Old 12-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Budget Player Cadet's Avatar
Budget Player Cadet Budget Player Cadet is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Garrison View Post
Okay, the last thing I expected to see in BPC's link is this move Godwined by Will Wheaton.
Well at least this made me smile.
__________________
If you want to vote for people who will attack the rights of me and those close to me, we cannot be friends, and I will not accept that you're a good person.
  #41  
Old 12-03-2018, 06:24 PM
BigT's Avatar
BigT BigT is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: "Hicksville", Ark.
Posts: 35,251
One great thing I will say about this board is that there is a place where you could post about how awful this is and not have to face down some morality police who would say that you shouldn't have been doing porn in the first place. I'm sure the equivalent thread on Reddit will even have that--even if though it will likely be downvoted to hell.

Anyways, yeah, fuck 'em. The child porn excuse doesn't wash for the exact reasons you say. If other companies can figure out how to handle it, so can they. And the characteristics of what Tumblr is is already set in stone. If they try to become more like Facebook, the people who like Tumblr as a social media platform will abandon it. And, as long as they aren't SWERFs (sex worker exclusionary radical feminists), the Tumblr "SJWs" won't be happy, either.

Live Journal is not their only competition. DeviantArt has a huge porn section. And they also allow the microblogging stuff. I like it because it's easy to find similar stuff by just clicking on the side. All they do is have an age gate.

Which, BTW, is how Tumblr could have handled this to avoid problems with Apple if they really were worried. Age gate the site, and don't let the app access the age-gated stuff.

Gah. Sorry this affects you as a producer, BPC. If I remember correctly, some of your stuff is drawn, right? So DeviantArt might be a good place to check out. They do photos, including a specific Fetish Photos section.

It does pretty much remove my last reason to go there. All creators I know have a Twitter or Facebook page. The only time I run into Tumblr anymore is when an image shows up in an image search.

Last edited by BigT; 12-03-2018 at 06:24 PM.
  #42  
Old 12-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Smapti Smapti is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 15,376
Reports from Twitter indicate that this new initiative is... not going well, to say the least. Their new algorithm seems to be flagging completely innocuous photos and artworks while letting actual nudity through, and, ironically enough, it flagged Tumblr's own post outlining the new policy.

Sounds like an "Oh shit we need back into the app store, no time for beta testing, DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW" approach to things.
  #43  
Old 12-03-2018, 08:31 PM
JRDelirious JRDelirious is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Displaced
Posts: 15,520
It figures. They do little to effectively control illegal content/access and then when they lose Apple Store access over it they panic and brick up the door.

(BTW, I see the new normal is that a social page/blog can only exist viably if it is an App? Way to make yourselves Apple's and Google's serfs. I mention this because my visits to Tumblr had always been through web access as opposed to through App. Then again my porn needs are modest these days anyway.)

Though good point, KarlGauss, they may feel that if the Bigs (FB, Twitter) get slapped around, that may create an opening for them...



OTOH observation suggests any platform that gets "big enough" or that the management wants to make big enough to turn into a big payday, will begin tightning what can and cannot be shown or marketed through it so that it's more mainstream-friendly or so that it looks more like it's on the "right side of history". Basically it's "thank you adult content/fringe communities for helping us build this, we don't need you any more, you scare investors/payment processors/magazine article writers."


And yeah, the "radicals" who would defend that "mayonnaise is a gender" do seem to be full of fail when it comes to people who want to get theirs on in ways they don't approve of.

Last edited by JRDelirious; 12-03-2018 at 08:32 PM.
  #44  
Old 12-03-2018, 09:00 PM
BigT's Avatar
BigT BigT is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: "Hicksville", Ark.
Posts: 35,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRDelirious View Post
And yeah, the "radicals" who would defend that "mayonnaise is a gender" do seem to be full of fail when it comes to people who want to get theirs on in ways they don't approve of.
No one actually says this. It is a transphobic mockery of what trans and trans allies actually do say, similar to the "I identify as an attack helicopter" bullshit. (In this case, I think they mixed it with a SpongeBob reference, where silly idiot character Patrick Star argues that mayonnaise is a musical instrument.)

What we do say is that gender is not a binary, but a spectrum. People can be anywhere on that spectrum, and it's not up to use to police the language they use to describe themselves. We just should try to understand.

It is actually quite rare to run into people who are both trans allies and sex negative. There is some animosity between the trans community and the transvestite (dress in women's clothes for sexual reasons) community, but that is because trans people are worried that their sexuality is being reduced to a kink, not because they are against kink in general.

There's a reason I used the acronym SWERF for the anti-sex-work feminists. It's deliberately evocative of TERF, the trans-exclusionary reactionary feminists. Both are reactions to third-wave feminism: the kind that actually embraces sex and kink.

So, sure, there are some who would cheer the removal of kink and porn from Tumblr. But they are the ones who lie about trans people saying "mayonnaise is a gender."

(Do note that I am glossing over the possibility of a particular kink being thought to be wrong by some but not all. And tons of internal debate. Of course the whole thing is messy. We're dealing with people, not robots. But there's no widespread attack on kink from the LGBT community.)
  #45  
Old 12-04-2018, 08:29 AM
JRDelirious JRDelirious is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Displaced
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
No one actually says this.
You're right and it was entirelly uncalled for on my part to tack on the throwaway quote to my comment on that there are self-proclaimed radicals who will turn on should-be allies. It was distracting, it was low humour and as you said, it misidentifies who's the problem. Pleace accept my apology.


When Yahoo bought Tumblr people asked "what will they do with all that porn". Well, now we know, they haven't figured things out so now they find it worth it if the general adult content and alternative sexual/gender communities get thrown out with the bathwater of unvetted porn.

Last edited by JRDelirious; 12-04-2018 at 08:33 AM.
  #46  
Old 12-04-2018, 06:58 PM
BigT's Avatar
BigT BigT is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: "Hicksville", Ark.
Posts: 35,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRDelirious View Post
You're right and it was entirelly uncalled for on my part to tack on the throwaway quote to my comment on that there are self-proclaimed radicals who will turn on should-be allies. It was distracting, it was low humour and as you said, it misidentifies who's the problem. Pleace accept my apology.
Don't sweat it. It's one of my pet peeves. Sorry if I overexplained the issue.
  #47  
Old 12-04-2018, 07:39 AM
Ruken Ruken is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 6,643
I visited Tumblr only because a data science class I took online made us post our assignments somewhere and recommended that site. I had no idea what the rest of the content was.
  #48  
Old 12-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Revtim Revtim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 20,207
I must admit "erotic Advents Calendar" are three words I never put together in my head before.
  #49  
Old 12-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Grim Render Grim Render is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,061
I stopped using Tumblr a while ago, as I felt they were getting more and more hungry for personal information. Something about that level of Big Borther oversight was rather a turn-off.

I think that may be part of why they are tossing the porn.

At some point, the amount of personal data it vacuums up may become a problem if it is primarily used as a vehicle for porn. Now I am a straight male and I don't think my porn habits would surprise or shock anyone. But seeing it from the perspective of other people...

Plenty of straight women would be mortified if even vanilla porn browsing was revealed to the public. If we extend that to women outside the western world where porn may be less tolerated in general, many could be in real trouble.

Then we have people of all genders that are in some kind of closet, or enjoy some kind of kink that they absolutly don't want outed, including those who live in very repressive regimes.

Tumblrs gathering of personal data together with porn habits and kinks has the potential to result in a vast number of personal tragedies. Any kind of data breach, or selling stuff to someone without too many scruples... Wasn't there some kind of blackmail emails going round a while ago with passwords and threats of revealing pron browsing?
I don't want to support Tumblr in this but I don't think combining a business model that involves gathering as much data about the visitor as possible and then selling it on, is a good fit for a site that hosts lots of porn. Either the porn has to go or they have to rejig where their revenue streams come from.
  #50  
Old 12-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Brayne Ded Brayne Ded is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Render View Post
Wasn't there some kind of blackmail emails going round a while ago with passwords and threats of revealing pron browsing?
Yes. First I got one that looked threatening, carefully worded, reference to a keystroke logger and quoting my throwaway password. But it did not state exactly which sites I had visited. I ignored it, nothing has happened. Since I have good AV software and a VPN, I figured I was reasonably safe.

Then came a flood of identical blackmail emails, worded very generally. Those I just deleted on the spot. No more came after a week. Now it is back to "Grab 16,000 woodworking plans", 50 times over.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017