Old 04-29-2014, 02:34 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
The principle of the thing. Both Darren and Major Nelson are overly concerned with fitting in and seeming normal, and just don't want those kinds of things occurring to draw attention. "No, we're normal, we don't do that kind of thing."
Nelson likely held a security clearance which he didn't want to jeopardize. Healey, not being a target of psychiatrist Dr. Bellows, did use Jeannie for his own purposes for on occasion.
Old 04-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottius Maximus View Post
In "The Warriors" who is David Patrick Kelly (Luther) talking to when he uses the pay phone?
Presumably one of the other Rogues for a ride to Coney.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevadaexile View Post
Here are a couple of more:

The Brady Bunch - If Mike and Carol got married, why did the kids act as if they had never seen or met one another during teh first episode? Did Mike and Carol elope and then surprise the kids with the marriage? Did they wake up hungover and married in Las Vegas?
The premise seems to be that Mike and Carol somehow met and dated a bunch without introducing each other to their kids. Until they up and decided to get married. Did they then not have the kids at the wedding?

Quote:
Columbo - Doesn't the fact that Columbo was assigned to a case mean that the police department thinks that it was a murder and not an accident? Even cases where it would seemed to have been an accidental death, they assign Columbo and he uncovers the "truth." Were they stating that they didn't believe that the person met their death from a mishap but from foul play?
Don't all homicides (i.e. deaths) get some sort of investigation? Besides, Columbo was a lieutenant, so that means he was high enough in the food chain to pick his own cases.

Quote:
If one Cosby parent was an attorney and the other was a OB/GYN in New York City, why didn't they have more money? - Seriously…Cliff Huxtable practiced out of his basement and had no staff. he should have been rolling in the dough. Claire was an attorney (and later partner) with a prestigious firm. And yet they complained about buying Theo a $70 shirt and they bought their daughter a used beater car for her birthday. WTF?
Just because they could afford a $70 shirt, that doesn't mean they should buy it. That's a lot of money for a shirt, even more so 30 years ago.

Quote:
Why couldn’t Henry Spencer (Shawn’s dad on Psych) get laid? - I can't judge men but I have a hard time believing that a man who looks like Corbin Bernson and who is a ex-cop would have any trouble finding female companionship. Yet throughout the series he has a grand total of three "dates" and one was with his ex-wife who left him and his son. WTF?
Who says he couldn't get laid? He was shown to be a smooth talker when he wanted. He was emotionally hung up on his ex-wife and not interested in lots of relationships.

Quote:
Why was Fred G. Sanford poor? - Recycling (e.g. junk collecting) has always been a lucrative business. Since either him or Lamont drove around LA all day looking for scrap, why were they barely able to make ends meet?
Is it a lucrative business? How lucrative?
Old 04-30-2014, 05:40 AM

On Hogan's Heroes.

It would have been nice to have a final episode where allied troops come to free the camp and so Hogan finally reveals his secret. The German army later on tries to court-martial Klink and accuse him of collaboration and Hogan has to step in and testify that Klink never knew a thing what was going on. Later Klink and Hogan work together using Hogans old tricks to aid resistance forces under the Soviets.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:13 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanredneck View Post
On Hogan's Heroes.

It would have been nice to have a final episode where allied troops come to free the camp and so Hogan finally reveals his secret. The German army later on tries to court-martial Klink and accuse him of collaboration and Hogan has to step in and testify that Klink never knew a thing what was going on. Later Klink and Hogan work together using Hogans old tricks to aid resistance forces under the Soviets.
Now that's a question: was the presumptive location of Stalag 13 in the west or in the Soviet occupation zone? If the latter the US might want to keep the secret going.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
The premise seems to be that Mike and Carol somehow met and dated a bunch without introducing each other to their kids. Until they up and decided to get married. Did they then not have the kids at the wedding?
The pilot episode of The Brady Bunch showed the wedding which took place in the back yard with the kids.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Is it a lucrative business? How lucrative?
Every week, scrappers drive around neighborhoods the evening before garbage day, looking for anything metal that's been set out as trash. So, apparently there is money to be made in that business.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Now that's a question: was the presumptive location of Stalag 13 in the west or in the Soviet occupation zone? If the latter the US might want to keep the secret going.
It was supposed to be more or less in central Germany. Hammelburg, I believe. Midway on a line between Berlin and Paris.

I wanted the finale to show that Klink was no idiot-that he was always secretly aiding the Allies. But not officially, but because he hated Nazism. (He can still be a coward though.) He might have even been the deep cover "Nimrod" mentioned in one episode. Hogan's superiors never knew Klink was on their side.

I also fanwank that everyone in Hogan's crew spoke perfect German. We just never "heard" it because the show translated for us.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:05 PM

In The Cosby Show's pilot, Bill asks his wife "why did we have four children?"

Claire: "Because we did not want five."

... they do have five.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:56 PM

So when Mr. Incredible was recruited, Mirage told him that they had something in common: according to the govt, neither of them existed. So she was apparently a super. What were her powers?
Old 04-30-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottius Maximus View Post
In "The Warriors" who is David Patrick Kelly (Luther) talking to when he uses the pay phone?
I assumed the DJ.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:26 PM
Voodoo Adult (Slight Return)
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypno-Toad View Post
So when Mr. Incredible was recruited, Mirage told him that they had something in common: according to the govt, neither of them existed. So she was apparently a super. What were her powers?
One thing doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other. She could have been made a nonperson (or whatever "not existing" means) by the government because her computer skills made her too dangerous, or she went into witness protection or something. The thing they have in common is that the government denies their existence. If they both had superpowers, they'd have two things in common.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:09 AM

A few more things:
  1. Why does anybody on Supernatural believe that Sam (Dean can at least pull it off) with his long VO% hot oil hair tresses is an FBI agent? - I mean FBI agents couldn’t have mustaches until after J. Edgar Hoover died and Sam has longer hair than most men.
  2. How did Cheers get so much business with only two fairly unattractive waitresses? - Face it…Rhea Pearlman and Shelley Long aren't going pack them in unless they were located in a bar in a remote mining town.
  3. Why didn't more agents want to work on The X-Files? - Mulder had an apparently unlimited travel budget, his own large office where his boss rarely stopped by, extremely limited oversightand sanction to do do almost whatever he wanted to. Why wouldn't agents want to be in a unit like that?
  4. Why didn’t Uncle Charlie (or Bub for that matter) on My Three Sons have a girlfriend? - I mean even in the 1960s I would have to assume that older men still liked women. Why didn't they show them having any female companionship? Were they closeted gay men? Or was it ED?
  5. Where did all of Thomas Magnum's money come from? - It's clear that Robin Masters was paying for teh gas in his vehicles and he stayed on teh estate in exchange for his security services. Where did he get the money for the beer and the dates that he went on? And the kayaks. His cases never seemed to pay that much….
  6. Why does an obviously under appreciated genius like Bobby Goren on Law and Order: Criminal Intent stay a cop? - He is clearly light years ahead of every other detective on the force, he has an ill mother and he is considered to be an oddball or a freak. Why does he remain with the police force?
Old 05-01-2014, 11:11 AM

For 2, I would guess that it's the bar where they've always gone to (hence the opening credits lyrics). And I know it's crazy to think, but none of my regular haunts have been chosen for the waitresses - they've been chosen for the booze
Old 05-01-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KneadToKnow View Post
One thing doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other. She could have been made a nonperson (or whatever "not existing" means) by the government because her computer skills made her too dangerous, or she went into witness protection or something. The thing they have in common is that the government denies their existence. If they both had superpowers, they'd have two things in common.
It is nonetheless strongly implied.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
A few more things:
  1. Why does anybody on Supernatural believe that Sam (Dean can at least pull it off) with his long VO% hot oil hair tresses is an FBI agent? - I mean FBI agents couldn’t have mustaches until after J. Edgar Hoover died and Sam has longer hair than most men.
  2. How did Cheers get so much business with only two fairly unattractive waitresses? - Face it…Rhea Pearlman and Shelley Long aren't going pack them in unless they were located in a bar in a remote mining town.
  3. Why didn't more agents want to work on The X-Files? - Mulder had an apparently unlimited travel budget, his own large office where his boss rarely stopped by, extremely limited oversightand sanction to do do almost whatever he wanted to. Why wouldn't agents want to be in a unit like that?
  4. Why didn’t Uncle Charlie (or Bub for that matter) on My Three Sons have a girlfriend? - I mean even in the 1960s I would have to assume that older men still liked women. Why didn't they show them having any female companionship? Were they closeted gay men? Or was it ED?
  5. Where did all of Thomas Magnum's money come from? - It's clear that Robin Masters was paying for teh gas in his vehicles and he stayed on teh estate in exchange for his security services. Where did he get the money for the beer and the dates that he went on? And the kayaks. His cases never seemed to pay that much….
  6. Why does an obviously under appreciated genius like Bobby Goren on Law and Order: Criminal Intent stay a cop? - He is clearly light years ahead of every other detective on the force, he has an ill mother and he is considered to be an oddball or a freak. Why does he remain with the police force?
1. The economics back then were very different than now. You probably could survive if you had a handful of regulars and made $100 in sales a night.

5. It's probably what he wanted. That comes up over and over in these cop shows. This issue came up recently in both Monk and Criminal Minds episodes I saw in the past week. Basically, these geniuses find what they do personally fulfilling and wouldn't dream of any other profession.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:51 AM

My questions: (sorry if they were asked/answered already):

1. Why was Janet Jackson a minor character on Good Times? Weren't her brothers already huge stars at the time? Didn't she at least qualify for the role of Tootie or Willis' girlfriend?
2. Why was the Electric Company canceled?
3. Who was Spiderman on the Electric Company?
4. Why did Don Adams (Inspector Gadget, Tennessee Tuxedo) and later Phil Hartman (Simpsons, Futurama) do so much voiceover work when it seemed they were getting lots of live action work? It's not like John Ratzenburger who couldn't get regular roles and was forced to do voiceover, or Mila Kunis who started when she was a struggling actress.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhal View Post

4. Why did Don Adams (Inspector Gadget, Tennessee Tuxedo) and later Phil Hartman (Simpsons, Futurama) do so much voiceover work when it seemed they were getting lots of live action work? It's not like John Ratzenburger who couldn't get regular roles and was forced to do voiceover, or Mila Kunis who started when she was a struggling actress.
Not sure about Hartman, but most of Don Adams work between Get Smart and Inspector Gadget was on Love Boat. I think he had plenty of time to branch into voice work.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Also, she was lying.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:25 PM

Quote:
A few more things:

How did Cheers get so much business with only two fairly unattractive waitresses? - Face it…Rhea Pearlman and Shelley Long aren't going pack them in unless they were located in a bar in a remote mining town.]
In the first place, 80s Shelley Long was all kinds of cute.

In the second place, a nice friendly neighborhood bar doesn't have to have hot waitresses. I don't drink much, but some of my friends do, and the fact that their favorite watering hole's waitresses are all in their 50s has never stopped us from having a good time there or leaving good tips. Not every bar has to be Hooters, or should be.

Last edited by Skald the Rhymer; 05-01-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesj2205 View Post
Not sure about Hartman, but most of Don Adams work between Get Smart and Inspector Gadget was on Love Boat. I think he had plenty of time to branch into voice work.
Some people just have a voice that sounds better when it's disconnected from their face. Probably the best example is Gilbert Gottfried. He's voiced tons of cartoon characters, and he's great at it, but in person he easily takes the title of Most Obnoxious Voice Ever Inflicted on a Long-Suffering Public. (Second place goes to Fran Drescher.)
Old 05-01-2014, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald the Rhymer View Post
In the first place, 80s Shelley Long was all kinds of cute.

In the second place, a nice friendly neighborhood bar doesn't have to have hot waitresses. I don't drink much, but some of my friends do, and the fact that their favorite watering hole's waitresses are all in their 50s has never stopped us from having a good time there or leaving good tips. Not every bar has to be Hooters, or should be.
Also, the bar was owned by an ex-Red Sox and staffed (at least until he died) by another guy who was associated with that team. Never underestimate the drawing power of two professional ball players in one place in Boston.

Last edited by Sean Factotum; 05-01-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Factotum View Post
Also, the bar was owned by an ex-Red Sox and staffed (at least until he died) by another guy who was associated with that team. Never underestimate the drawing power of two professional ball players in one place in Boston.
Also, I don't think Sam cared about money either, it was never a plot point that I can remember.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Charter Member

Quote:

1. Why was Janet Jackson a minor character on Good Times? Weren't her brothers already huge stars at the time? Didn't she at least qualify for the role of Tootie or Willis' girlfriend?.
By this time the Five were fading stars and Michael hadn't rebooted his career yet. Janet was an unknown.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of a Rich View Post
Frasier. I can't believe a guy with a radio call-in show that isn't syndicated could pull in serious money..
Frasier was well-to-do before the show. I'll fanwank that his mother came from money (hence her very different tastes from Martin) and that she left her share of the family trust to her sons. Which wouldn't have bothered Martin; in fact I expect he would have preferred it that way.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
By this time the Five were fading stars and Michael hadn't rebooted his career yet. Janet was an unknown.
The Jacksons had a number of hits in the mid to late 1970s, both on the pop and R&B charts (Dancing Machine and Enjoy Yourself.). And Michael came out with Off The Wall in 1979 which everybody considered to be one the largest albums of all time until he out did himself three years later with Thriller.

Janet’s even starring on Good Times was a direct result of her brother’s fame at the time. While no expected to her to have the career that she did for a numbers of years from the 1980s to the early 2000s, she was cute and she could remember lines so they cast her.

Last edited by nevadaexile; 05-01-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesj2205 View Post
He also did some commercials and some stand up as well. The commercials were a hit; the stand up not so much….
Old 05-01-2014, 02:37 PM

How many hours a day did George Jefferson work?

Did anybody ever have sex on Happy Days? I remember Ritchie caught mono once. I'm pretty sure Fonzie never kissed any of the "snap" girls either. Usually the Fonz would just put his arm around the girls and walk offscreen, does that mean he's banging them in the hallway? He rode a motorcycle so he couldn't have been banging them in the parking lot, and the bathrooms were the other direction. I'm also pretty sure he was over 18 and they were all high school students.

Was being gay actually less controversial than unmarried men and women sharing an apartment in 3's company?

Was anything from Carridine's Kung Fu actually martial arts, historical, or based on fact? To this day I still have no idea wtf his stupid bean bag slapper was.

Last edited by Superhal; 05-01-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Was being gay actually less controversial than unmarried men and women sharing an apartment in 3's company?
It wasn't about controversy, it was about what Mr. Roper would allow. He'd have pitched a fit if hanky-panky was happening in his apartments, and presumably Mrs. Roper wouldn't have given a hoot. But she was liberal enough that she could shame him into being willing to let a gay guy share the place with the girls, and he wouldn't have to worry about the hanky or the panky.

From the beginning, it was a "aren't the 70s a crazy mix of yesterday's moralism and today's liberalism" kind of thing. Too bad every plot boiled down to mistaken identity.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:23 PM

Quote:
It wasn't about controversy, it was about what Mr. Roper would allow. He'd have pitched a fit if hanky-panky was happening in his apartments, and presumably Mrs. Roper wouldn't have given a hoot. But she was liberal enough that she could shame him into being willing to let a gay guy share the place with the girls, and he wouldn't have to worry about the hanky or the panky.

From the beginning, it was a "aren't the 70s a crazy mix of yesterday's moralism and today's liberalism" kind of thing. Too bad every plot boiled down to mistaken identity.
But, they could bring dates over. It seemed to me that Mr. Roeper just didn't want Jack having sex with Janet or Chrissy, but he was fine with Jack banging another dude.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of a Rich View Post
And speaking of Everybody Loves Raymond: Was Robert an NYPD cop, or a Lynbrook cop? They show him both ways. And he was perpetually poor, even when he was a lieutenant, which had to be a notch above minimum wage. If he had a drug or gambling problem it would have been good plot fuel, but he was portrayed as having no life at all.
I didn't watch the show regularly, but didn't Robert have an unpleasant ex-wife? She may have cleaned him out in the divorce.

IIRC Robert did at one point move into a pretty nice apartment or condo where a lot of attractive women lived (to Ray's envy), so I don't think he was perpetually poor. I assume the big reason he wasn't going out and having fun a lot wasn't due to lack of money but rather because he just didn't have an outgoing, fun personality.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:55 PM

Quote:
How many hours a day did George Jefferson work?
He didn't need to "work" - he owned, what, seven dry cleaning stores?

Quote:

1. Why was Janet Jackson a minor character on Good Times? Weren't her brothers already huge stars at the time? Didn't she at least qualify for the role of Tootie or Willis' girlfriend?
Jackson got opening credits billing; I'd hardly call that "minor." And wasn't she a little young to be Willis's girlfriend at the time?

What voiceover work did Adams do besides Tennessee Tuxedo and Inspector Gadget (and weren't those at least 20 years apart - TT was made back when we still thought Mercury always kept the same side pointed towards the sun)? As for Hartman, didn't he get his start in voiceover, or at least radio announcing? You might as well ask what Dan Castellaneta and Nancy Cartwright were doing voicing regular roles for Nickelodeon when they were making millions of dollars a year on The Simpsons.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Charter Member

Re The X-Files: I'm pretty sure the first episode established that everybody considered Mulder a nut job and that working on the X-Files was a career ender. As for the budget, it's fairly obvious that Cigarette Smoking Man took Mulder seriously so more than likely the X-Files was probably a black budget item.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
Nelson likely held a security clearance which he didn't want to jeopardize. Healey, not being a target of psychiatrist Dr. Bellows, did use Jeannie for his own purposes for on occasion.
Also, Tony was an astronaut - if there was any sign of mental instability or scandalous behavior, he might be dropped from the program, so of course he is desperately trying to act normal.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:02 PM

In the original Law and order Episode where the player's father kills the hockey coach, Sam Watterson is wearing this huge golden ring on his right hand during closing arguments. What is that ring?
Old 05-04-2014, 06:04 PM

In which Hogwarts house (Gryffindor, Slytherin, etc.) was the most sex going on? I'm voting slytherin, because they wouldn't have an emotional attachment to sex, they would just accept it as a way to gain power.

Last edited by Superhal; 05-04-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:45 PM

Regarding the TNG "Relics" question. Two possible answers. One, you always hear about "the shield frequency". So maybe when the shields are set to repel physical objects, such as the doors of a Dyson sphere, energy, such as a transporter beam, can go through them as if they weren't there. Two, you always hear about shields being sectional (all power to "Forward shields"), so maybe the shields holding the door open were only, say, port and starboard, leaving the top of the ship totally uncovered so the beam could just go through there.

Oh, and a third answer, don't forget that this was an older craft and maybe the Enterprise's advanced transporter could get through the less advanced shields. (I spend way too much time thinking about stuff like this.)
Old 05-05-2014, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryman View Post
Re The X-Files: I'm pretty sure the first episode established that everybody considered Mulder a nut job and that working on the X-Files was a career ender. As for the budget, it's fairly obvious that Cigarette Smoking Man took Mulder seriously so more than likely the X-Files was probably a black budget item.
I always thought that the real reason for the X-files department was a way to find new "weapons" to use against the invading aliens. They just never told Mulder or Skinner. (Tony Shaloub's killer shadow would be a great weapon!) So the X-Files had full, if covert, support. Whatever department CSM "officially" worked for kept the funding going.

Plus, since CSM is Mulder's father, that also helps get support!
Old 05-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Charter Member

I watched Bugsy Malone yesterday for the first time in about 30 years. Something struck me. There's a scene where Blousie dreams about being a movie star.

Hang on a sec, didn't she just murder her co-star?
Old 05-05-2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanredneck View Post
On Hogan's Heroes.

Actually, not only is Hammalburg an actual city, but there really was a Luft-Stalag 13 there; it's best known for being where Patton's son-in-law was held, and I think Patton went out of his way (and possibly against orders) to try to liberate that camp first.

There were any number of episodes where they would have been happy to let Klink twist in the wind; the only reason they didn't was, they were afraid that his replacement would be more competent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accidental Martyr View Post
The pilot episode of The Brady Bunch showed the wedding which took place in the back yard with the kids.
Not only that, but, IIRC, the pilot ends with all six kids joining Mike and Carol on their honeymoon.

Quote:
How did Cheers get so much business with only two fairly unattractive waitresses?
It also served as the waiting area for the restaurant upstairs.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
Not only that, but, IIRC, the pilot ends with all six kids joining Mike and Carol on their honeymoon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr
Kinky!
Old 05-05-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:

2. Why was the Electric Company canceled?
3. Who was Spiderman on the Electric Company?
And what about Naomi?
Old 05-05-2014, 10:26 PM

The original Electric Company had a good long run -- about 1972 to 1977, something like that. Not sure why it was "cancelled," other than perhaps they were running out of ideas. Only so many letters and two-letter combinations in English!

And as for Spider Man -- Marvel was kind enough to make a cheap, exclusive licensing deal with the Children's Television Workshop (I think it was), to feature the character in segments which would begin with a predicament told via comic frames, and be resolved via live-action scenes. A win-win -- Marvrl turns some kids on to the character (while showing its good-neighbor educational attitude), and CTW attracts some new kiddy viewers to enjoy their show while improving their reading skills.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Morris View Post
I watched Bugsy Malone yesterday for the first time in about 30 years. Something struck me. There's a scene where Blousie dreams about being a movie star.

Hang on a sec, didn't she just murder her co-star?
Death by pie? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:00 PM

You'd have to have seen the movie to get it... It's a gangster movie entirely cast with kids...the violence comes down to pie fights and getting shot with what looks like blobs of marshmallow fluff. Getting pied like that is basically the equivalent of getting shanked out of nowhere.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:55 PM

Here's a question Dendarii Dame and I came up with the other day: Steve Rogers (in the recent Captain America movies) appeared in movies (in addition to the stage shows) during WWII for propaganda purposes - so does he have a Kevin Bacon number?
Old 05-09-2014, 02:32 PM

I couldn't find this thread, so I started another one about it.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Charter Member

In innumerable cartoons babies are delivered by the stork. Who delivers the stork's babies (eggs)?
Old 05-11-2014, 03:06 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
In innumerable cartoons babies are delivered by the stork. Who delivers the stork's babies (eggs)?
They find them in stalks of bamboo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tal..._Bamboo_Cutter
Old 05-11-2014, 04:13 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy
Quote:
Originally Posted by furryman View Post
They find them in stalks of bamboo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tal..._Bamboo_Cutter
Really? I thought it was cabbage patches.

Last FM Library Thing