Old 10-01-2019, 12:46 PM

Weird smileys/mini-pics invading the board?

Example, 3rd different poster I've noticed today using these things, whatever the hey they are supposed to be.

The thing is, I cannot even tell what they are supposed to be, they're so tiny...

Should such things be moderated or ruled upon? I'd hate to see the board drowning in a ton of these things.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John DiFool View Post
Example, 3rd different poster I've noticed today using these things, whatever the hey they are supposed to be.

The thing is, I cannot even tell what they are supposed to be, they're so tiny...

Should such things be moderated or ruled upon? I'd hate to see the board drowning in a ton of these things.
They look like normal smileys on my device.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:07 PM

I see them fine.
You should see the ones built into my devices. There are 1000s

Last edited by Beckdawrek; 10-01-2019 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:15 PM

Those are bog standard emoji that have been in place here for about as long as the board's been around--and you're just now noticing them? Good thing they don't have fangs, as my mother used to say. If you're on a computer and you use the advanced view to post a reply they're RIGHT THERE in the righthand column next to the text box. See?
Old 10-01-2019, 01:40 PM

You've never heard of emoticons? They help convey meanings and emotions that might get lost in plain text. They've been standard issue on most message boards for years. They're even more varied and complex in things like text messaging.

By the way, happy 🎃.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:52 PM

Unusual smileys?😱😬🤔
Old 10-01-2019, 03:37 PM

The next that you see one, just shoot it down. ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ŭ
Old 10-01-2019, 04:17 PM

🤷󠀠󠀠󠀠󠀠
Old 10-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Charter Member

Your mileage may vary on how well whatever you're using to read the board will translate Unicode characters. It's safest to use the board's inbuilt smiley menu (which should display on any browser that works with html), or the most common of upper ASCII symbols. In this thread I asked people to report what works and what doesn't, and enough people had problems with emoticons that I don't try to use them.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Your mileage may vary on how well whatever you're using to read the board will translate Unicode characters. It's safest to use the board's inbuilt smiley menu (which should display on any browser that works with html), or the most common of upper ASCII symbols. In this thread I asked people to report what works and what doesn't, and enough people had problems with emoticons that I don't try to use them.
Did you check the OP's link? It's to a post with the inbuilt smilies in it, nothing odd or different at all. One wonders where exactly he's been all this time that he doesn't recognize them.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:03 PM

That shoot down thing is cool!
Old 10-01-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartAleq View Post
Did you check the OP's link? It's to a post with the inbuilt smilies in it, nothing odd or different at all. One wonders where exactly he's been all this time that he doesn't recognize them.
Okay so I shouldn’t feel bad for being confused when I see regular smilies that have been on this board forever.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:41 PM

The ones in post #4 look perfectly normal. [Of course I know what a smiley is, jeez...]

The ones in my link look like tiny panorama's or pics: 1st one looks like a crow, 2nd one a bunny, 3rd Yoda.

But it is likely a symptom of my rapidly deteriorating Vista-based system-yes I know I should upgrade, but that won't happen until the holidays (depending on whether Santa has a new PC in store for me).
Old 10-01-2019, 07:19 PM

All I can think of is to try reloading that page with Ctrl-F5, which will reset the image cache. See if that gets the images to change back to the normal smileys.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:21 PM

Quote:
The ones in post #4 look perfectly normal. [Of course I know what a smiley is, jeez...]

The ones in my link look like tiny panorama's or pics: 1st one looks like a crow, 2nd one a bunny, 3rd Yoda.
I see... Grin, frown, and “eek”.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:

Hey that's me! I promise when I wrote that post I just used the plain old smilies right off the menu in the reply screen.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Garrison View Post
The next that you see one, just shoot it down. ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ŭ
What the heck is that??
Old 10-02-2019, 08:30 AM

Unicode lets you stack diacritic marks on top of each other basically endlessly. If you can figure out the decimal numeric character reference for a symbol*, you can repeat it any number of times and the board places all the marks in the same space.
the combining Tilde four times:
̃̃̃̃

*NCRs start with an ampersand, then a hash mark, a series of numbers and then a semicolon. So for the tilde, I had &# then 771 and ended with a ;. I can't put it together or, you know, it will make a tilde.

Last edited by Inner Stickler; 10-02-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:32 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartAleq View Post
Those are bog standard emoji that have been in place here for about as long as the board's been around--and you're just now noticing them? Good thing they don't have fangs, as my mother used to say. If you're on a computer and you use the advanced view to post a reply they're RIGHT THERE in the righthand column next to the text box. See?
Not only have those been available as long as I can recall, but this Board actually had a couple more I remember. Two of them were were an Hasidic Jew and a "Putz." There may have been others.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:34 AM

Using Thai vowels to attack the preceding post was discussed in a 6-years ago thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybound View Post
any dopers can share what characters are these?

how come they corrupt the screen when displayed?

ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํ ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ
Old 10-02-2019, 11:39 AM

ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก
Old 10-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Charter Member

�� �� �
Never mind, won't display.

Last edited by furryman; 10-02-2019 at 01:42 PM.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Clark View Post
Not only have those been available as long as I can recall, but this Board actually had a couple more I remember. Two of them were were an Hasidic Jew and a "Putz." There may have been others.
The "Putz" code was :wally: if I recall correctly.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Garrison View Post
Hey! You got your peanut butter Space Invaders in my chocolate Dope.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋กก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋ก
I was wondering what quoting this would do.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

What it did was slow down typing that last sentence to the point that it reminded me of my old 300 baud modem
Old 10-02-2019, 03:21 PM

We're getting sucked into the Matrix!
Old 10-02-2019, 03:22 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek View Post

That shoot down thing is cool!

Couldn't see it or some of the others people used.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:23 PM

My phone displays emoticons in odd ways but they are fine on my computer. I suspect something similar occurs for our op.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:18 PM

This is a post to verify that the following post can also be attacked!

กููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู ููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููใใใใกููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู ููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููใใใใกููููููููููููููููููู ูููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู ููููููููููููููููใใใใกููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู ูููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู
Old 10-02-2019, 11:30 PM

Stop it, right now!
Old 10-03-2019, 12:00 AM

Stalagmites and stalactites!

This worked in 2014 (see previous thread) and works now with Firefox. But IIRC I tried it a few years ago and it did NOT work. Has there been a change in Board's software? Is it a Firefox vs Chrome thing?

Anyway, I'm posting mainly to
eat
up
those
stalactites

Bad, septimus, Bad.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:08 PM

Is it possible that you have the browser plugin Make America Kittens Again installed? This turns all (well most) pictures of a certain president into pictures of kitties. I have it installed to help me maintain my sanity and have noticed that in threads concerning that president, emojis are turned into teeny tiny kitty images.

Perhaps the same or similar is happening to you.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Charter Member

I used to see the weird stacking diacritical marks attacking other posts, but now those characters just look like some characters from a foreign script that I don't know, but properly confined to their own line. Firefox update changed how they were displayed, maybe, because people were using them obnoxiously?
Old 10-03-2019, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulsified View Post
Is it possible that you have the browser plugin Make America Kittens Again installed? This turns all (well most) pictures of a certain president into pictures of kitties. I have it installed to help me maintain my sanity and have noticed that in threads concerning that president, emojis are turned into teeny tiny kitty images.

Perhaps the same or similar is happening to you.
Yeah, I almost mentioned that this afternoon (but a work issue called me back in early), since I do have that plugin installed. Looking at them again that's indeed what they look like-if any keyword like "Trump" is on a given page in go the tiny kitties.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
I used to see the weird stacking diacritical marks attacking other posts, but now those characters just look like some characters from a foreign script that I don't know, but properly confined to their own line. Firefox update changed how they were displayed, maybe, because people were using them obnoxiously?
I was trying for playful, not obnoxious.

I noticed, a few years ago, that the Thai vowels terminated at the top of the post. I was surprised by this thread, seeing the Thai vowels in attack mode again! I use Firefox, but it appears Chrome is also allowing the "attacks" now.

I finally relented and clicked OK about 3 months ago to shut up Firefox whine's about wanted to be updated. It updated ... and almost immediately began the same whining question again! So my Firefox is about 3 months old.*

(* - Unless you have to do TWO Firefox updates, when you're already 2 behind????)

Last edited by septimus; 10-03-2019 at 09:44 PM.