Old 10-11-2019, 03:51 PM

One sentence on international television: "I bear witness that there is no God worthy to be worshiped but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah"
Old 10-11-2019, 04:08 PM
Agnatheist
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveyearlurker View Post
You find yourself magically transferred into Trump's body, and somehow know that you have 5 minutes before you switch back. Thinking quickly, you realize that he famously said that he could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose support, you begin to brainstorm what you can do to test that hypothesis.

What could you do that wouldn't just be dismissed as him joking, or morally bankrupt like nuking Omaha that would get his support to crumble?
I'd say try to see if Trump could shoot Trump on 5th avenue and see how that works. The caveat here is, I would expect that after the test I could come back and be me again...maybe with a bit of brain bleach...

That's what happens when you let rednecks play with anti-matter!
Old 10-11-2019, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveyearlurker View Post
Yes, you have access to his (shudder) innermost secrets.
I would immediately call whichever high-ranked investigative person scares Trump the most and start telling that person everything Trump knows about the criminal activities of his allies/supporters within the republican party. You have to know that he has some dirt on them - he wouldn't feel secure otherwise. This will doubtlessly incriminate Trump too, which is gravy, but not really the point - the goal would be to gut the republican party of as many criminals in its leadership as possible, starting with Pence, the Turtle and his attorney general and moving on from there. I would try to do this in tones of paranoia and suspicion, playacting a Trump who got a hair in his ass and was striking back at 'traitors' - and who could decide to do the same thing again at any time.

Even if this doesn't result in arrests, it would immediately cause the republicans in congress to move forward with impeachment hearing, if not a hasty 25th amendment (clause 4) solution.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Charter Member

You've taken over Trump's body for five minutes. What do you do to get his supporters to turn?

I'm in for five minutes, and then I'm out? Screw his supporters. I'd take a poison that has no antidote, and acts in 20 minutes. (Or a venomous creature, or take a bath in ebola-infected blood.)