Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2751  
Old 03-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,150
Quote:
Soon the Trump idiots will get rid of that horrible rule that stops coal mining companies from dumping coal-mining debris into nearby streams. I mean, what could possibly be bad about dumping coal-mining debris into streams, right?
They already did.
  #2752  
Old 03-27-2017, 03:00 PM
Euphonious Polemic is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Whew! I can only assume that the coal mining companies are now poised to do massive amounts of hiring, and will be raising salaries now that they're once again allowed to dump mining waste into streams.

I'm sure that will be coming along any day now....
  #2753  
Old 03-27-2017, 03:02 PM
Skywatcher's Avatar
Skywatcher is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Somewhere in the Potomac
Posts: 34,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitterSport View Post
That wasn't Niedermeyer, it was Chip Diller (Kevin Bacon).
Thanks. Haven't seen the movie in about a decade. My Double Secret Probation Edition DVD got stolen and I never bothered to replace it.

Last edited by Skywatcher; 03-27-2017 at 03:03 PM.
  #2754  
Old 03-27-2017, 03:08 PM
El_Kabong's Avatar
El_Kabong is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Smack Dab in the Middle
Posts: 15,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffy the Elephant Shrew View Post
The government is running?
Away from its responsibilities? Like a well-tuned machine, baby!.

Last edited by El_Kabong; 03-27-2017 at 03:09 PM.
  #2755  
Old 03-27-2017, 03:49 PM
elucidator is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 60,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
Thanks. Haven't seen the movie in about a decade. My Double Secret Probation Edition DVD got stolen and I never bothered to replace it.
There's at least half a dozen people here who could recite it for you.
  #2756  
Old 03-27-2017, 04:13 PM
dasmoocher is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
But hey, soon the mandatory coal-burning cars will be on the market, and they'll be in great shape. As long as the mine does not explode and kill them.
And just wait until Trump converts the Navy from nuclear-powered ships back into coal-fired steam turbines!
  #2757  
Old 03-27-2017, 04:20 PM
Little_Pig is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mountain View Ca.
Posts: 3,382
Doesn't Attorney General Jeff Sessions look like that weasel you used to pants in grade school?
  #2758  
Old 03-27-2017, 04:20 PM
Colibri's Avatar
Colibri is offline
SD Curator of Critters
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Panama
Posts: 43,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
As long as the mine does not explode and kill them.
What are you, a socialist?
  #2759  
Old 03-27-2017, 04:26 PM
Typo Negative's Avatar
Typo Negative is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: 7th Level of Hell, Ca
Posts: 17,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Pig View Post
Doesn't Attorney General Jeff Sessions look like that weasel you used to pants in grade school?
Maybe that's why he's such a sourpuss now.
  #2760  
Old 03-27-2017, 04:58 PM
Buck Godot's Avatar
Buck Godot is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MD outside DC
Posts: 5,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
Whew! I can only assume that the coal mining companies are now poised to do massive amounts of hiring, and will be raising salaries now that they're once again allowed to dump mining waste into streams.

I'm sure that will be coming along any day now....
Well there are two ways to increase the rate of employment. One is by increasing the number of jobs, but that's hard. The second is to reduce the denominator. Poison a whole town's water supply, and voila fewer unemployed people.
  #2761  
Old 03-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Euphonious Polemic is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Godot View Post
Well there are two ways to increase the rate of employment. One is by increasing the number of jobs, but that's hard. The second is to reduce the denominator. Poison a whole town's water supply, and voila fewer unemployed people.
As a bonus; They won't bitch about healthcare anymore either.
  #2762  
Old 03-27-2017, 06:02 PM
JohnT's Avatar
JohnT is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 23,140
Schiff calls for Nunes to step down.
  #2763  
Old 03-27-2017, 06:26 PM
Euphonious Polemic is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
"As to the merits of the underlying claim, none of the committee members - Democrats or Republicans - has seen the relevant documents, now almost a week later."

It seems that Nunes went to the Whitehouse, got his secret information briefing from persons unknown, then went directly to Trump, bypassing the entire intelligence committee, who he still keeps in the dark. WHAT THE FUCK.

Throw this idiot out. I am seriously starting to think that he is implicated in working with the Russians, the same as Flynn and Manafort.

This whole thing stinks.
  #2764  
Old 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Guest-starring: Id!'s Avatar
Guest-starring: Id! is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Incredibly right-on sauce.

and:

Nunes really needs to get nailed on this.

Quote:
[Nunes] said he didn't believe the President nor any of his West Wing team were aware he was there, and the White House said Monday it learned of Nunes' visit through media reports and directed any questions to the congressman.
however:

Quote:
"Every non-White House staffer must be cleared in by a current White House staffer," [A former government intelligence official told CNN on Monday], "So it's just not possible that the White House was unaware or uninvolved."
I see this ending genuinely well.

ETA: somewhat ninja'ed by E.P.. Also the CNN link isn't working after repeated attempts to repost it for some reason.

Last edited by Guest-starring: Id!; 03-27-2017 at 06:33 PM.
  #2765  
Old 03-27-2017, 06:38 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 16,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
Whew! I can only assume that the coal mining companies are now poised to do massive amounts of hiring, and will be raising salaries now that they're once again allowed to dump mining waste into streams.

I'm sure that will be coming along any day now....
They'll have to do a lot of hiring to replace the people dying off in mining accidents and because of poisonous pollution. Win-win.

Well, win-win for the people who matter.
  #2766  
Old 03-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Biffster's Avatar
Biffster is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4,498
Always a silver lining.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...80553032be.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #2767  
Old 03-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Penfeather's Avatar
Penfeather is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThelmaLou View Post
They'll have to do a lot of hiring to replace the people dying off in mining accidents and because of poisonous pollution. Win-win.

Well, win-win for the people who matter.
More blues and country songs about mining disasters, too.
  #2768  
Old 03-27-2017, 08:22 PM
running coach's Avatar
running coach is offline
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 37,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfeather View Post
More blues and country songs about mining disasters, too.
And revive the canary industry.
  #2769  
Old 03-27-2017, 08:27 PM
Penfeather's Avatar
Penfeather is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
And revive the canary industry.
And pit ponies.
  #2770  
Old 03-27-2017, 10:16 PM
SaneBill is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 631
Quote:
"Every non-White House staffer must be cleared in..."
What does it tell that I saw nothing strange about this in the first reading and only in the second time I realised that "White" was written with a capital W.

( Hey, that's a Mexican name, isn't it )

Last edited by SaneBill; 03-27-2017 at 10:19 PM.
  #2771  
Old 03-28-2017, 02:27 PM
purplehearingaid is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,837
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Turnbull.html


Trump is giving someone the finger in this photo !
  #2772  
Old 03-28-2017, 02:48 PM
Skywatcher's Avatar
Skywatcher is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Somewhere in the Potomac
Posts: 34,894
43 was a Fratboy-in-Chief and now we have a Manchild-in-Chief. What's next for the Republican party? A candidate who carries a security blanket?
  #2773  
Old 03-28-2017, 03:38 PM
Stranger On A Train is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Manor Farm
Posts: 19,051
"Good grief!"

Stranger
  #2774  
Old 03-28-2017, 03:50 PM
bobot's Avatar
bobot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 8,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Holy crap! That sounds like integrity speaking. I believe I need to just go ahead and sit down for a minute...
  #2775  
Old 03-28-2017, 03:54 PM
jayjay is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 37,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Holy crap! That sounds like integrity speaking. I believe I need to just go ahead and sit down for a minute...
Schiff's the Democratic ranking member of the Intelligence Committee. If a REPUBLICAN had shown some integrity and said it, then yes, I'd be shocked.
  #2776  
Old 03-28-2017, 03:58 PM
elucidator is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 60,067
Republicans making it easy to look like integrity. Like dancing next to a hippo.
  #2777  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:09 PM
Stranger On A Train is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Manor Farm
Posts: 19,051
You can dance next to a hippo but I wouldn't recommend it. Not only do they fling excrement all around themselves with their tails, they also attack anything they find vaguely threatening or different with manic and unreasoned fervor.

I'm talking about hippopotamuses, here; semi-aquatic, herivorous, even toed unglates from sub-Saharan Africa. I don't know why anyone would think I am subltly alluding to some other individual or political party affiliation.

Stranger
  #2778  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:14 PM
bobot's Avatar
bobot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 8,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Schiff's the Democratic ranking member of the Intelligence Committee. If a REPUBLICAN had shown some integrity and said it, then yes, I'd be shocked.
Ahh. I thought that dude was a Republican, and I also had a nagging feeling that I must be missing something. Thanks.
  #2779  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:42 PM
Catamount is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: God's Waiting Room, NC
Posts: 9,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
43 was a Fratboy-in-Chief and now we have a Manchild-in-Chief. What's next for the Republican party? A candidate who carries a security blanket?
Trumpy doesn't need a security blanket. He has a big-boy truck.
  #2780  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:43 PM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,150
Remember Sally Yates? The Deputy Attorney General whom Trump fired for refusing to defend his Muslim ban? She was scheduled to testify before the House Intelligence Committee on the Department of Justice's investigations into the Trump/Russia connections. But the White House said she could not testify about anything under executive privilege. Sean Spicer said this was not true, of course, she could testify if she wanted to, all she had to do was ask the White House for permission.

So Devin Nunes circumvented the entire thing by just canceling the hearing altogether.
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...es-devin-nunes
  #2781  
Old 03-28-2017, 05:16 PM
Euphonious Polemic is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Remember Sally Yates? The Deputy Attorney General whom Trump fired for refusing to defend his Muslim ban? She was scheduled to testify before the House Intelligence Committee on the Department of Justice's investigations into the Trump/Russia connections. But the White House said she could not testify about anything under executive privilege. Sean Spicer said this was not true, of course, she could testify if she wanted to, all she had to do was ask the White House for permission.

So Devin Nunes circumvented the entire thing by just canceling the hearing altogether.
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...es-devin-nunes
How long are the Republicans going to keep carrying on this charade? It has become pretty obvious that Trump's whole team is implicated in the scheme to work with the Russians to influence the election.

Donald Trump Jr.
Roger Stone
Jared Kuschner
Micheal Flynn
Devin Nunes
Jeff Sessions
JD Gordon
Wilbur Ross
Paul Manafort
Felix Sater
Rex Tillerson

They are all connected to this whole stinking, treasonous mess, and are currently in the middle of a desperate bid to cover everything up.

Last edited by Euphonious Polemic; 03-28-2017 at 05:17 PM.
  #2782  
Old 03-28-2017, 05:20 PM
Stranger On A Train is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Manor Farm
Posts: 19,051
What, me worry?

Stranger
  #2783  
Old 03-28-2017, 06:13 PM
Biffy the Elephant Shrew is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Over on the left
Posts: 13,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger On A Train View Post
You can dance next to a hippo but I wouldn't recommend it. Not only do they fling excrement all around themselves with their tails, they also attack anything they find vaguely threatening or different with manic and unreasoned fervor.

I'm talking about hippopotamuses, here; semi-aquatic, herivorous, even toed unglates from sub-Saharan Africa. I don't know why anyone would think I am subltly alluding to some other individual or political party affiliation.
That would be silly.

Many republicans don't even have tails.
  #2784  
Old 03-28-2017, 06:24 PM
running coach's Avatar
running coach is offline
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 37,230
Kayleigh McEnany tries to outdo fellow sTrumpet Katrina Pierson in revisionist history.
Quote:
“You have President Obama who, after the ― I believe it was after the beheading of Daniel Pearl ― spoke about how upset he was and then rushed off to a golf game,” McEnany said on CNN on Monday night.

McEnany may have been referring to freelance war correspondent James Foley, who was killed by terrorists in 2014.
  #2785  
Old 03-28-2017, 07:06 PM
ElvisL1ves is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: The land of the mouse
Posts: 50,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Kayleigh McEnany tries to outdo fellow sTrumpet Katrina Pierson in revisionist history.
She may still have the vapors over watching Dubya's drive. That dreamy hunk of man, he was what a President really should be.
  #2786  
Old 03-28-2017, 07:07 PM
ElvisL1ves is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: The land of the mouse
Posts: 50,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
It has become pretty obvious that Trump's whole team is implicated in the scheme to work with the Russians to influence the election.

Donald Trump Jr.
Roger Stone
Jared Kuschner
Micheal Flynn
Devin Nunes
Jeff Sessions
JD Gordon
Wilbur Ross
Paul Manafort
Felix Sater
Rex Tillerson
Why did you leave out James Comey?
  #2787  
Old 03-28-2017, 10:30 PM
Guest-starring: Id!'s Avatar
Guest-starring: Id! is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisL1ves View Post
Why did you leave out James Comey?
And, for that matter - The Smiler (Carter Page)
Rosa Klebb
  #2788  
Old 03-28-2017, 11:01 PM
elucidator is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 60,067
...Lotte Lenya, and ol' Lucy Brown!
  #2789  
Old 03-28-2017, 11:14 PM
eulalia's Avatar
eulalia is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: 4035'7"N/1055'2"W
Posts: 2,224
Whatever happened to Michael Cohen?
  #2790  
Old 03-28-2017, 11:31 PM
Ferris is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: 174.9E, 36.9S
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfeather View Post
And pit ponies.
Fuckin' stupid ponies.
  #2791  
Old 03-28-2017, 11:46 PM
dropzone's Avatar
dropzone is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 29,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by elucidator View Post
...Lotte Lenya, and ol' Lucy Brown!
The line forms on the left, babe, now that Donnie's back in town.
  #2792  
Old 03-28-2017, 11:56 PM
Robot Arm is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Medford, MA
Posts: 23,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by elucidator View Post
...Lotte Lenya, and ol' Lucy Brown!
I remember a scavenger hunt a couple decades ago where one of the items to find was a page from TV Guide with the same actor on two different channels at the same time (but not just the same show running on two channels). For some reason that stuck with me and I still notice it when it happens. A few months ago, Lotte Lenya was on two channels at the same time, and neither of them was From Russia With Love.

And every time I hear Mack the Knife I think that Lucy Brown would be Lucy Van Pelt's name if she married Charlie Brown.
  #2793  
Old 03-29-2017, 12:00 AM
Rick Kitchen's Avatar
Rick Kitchen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Posts: 17,150
What use is coal these days? This is a serious question.
  #2794  
Old 03-29-2017, 12:24 AM
dropzone's Avatar
dropzone is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 29,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
What use is coal these days? This is a serious question.
Something nobody needs to buy. I was going to say "a drug on the market," but its desirability doesn't even reach that. Let's go with "ballast."
  #2795  
Old 03-29-2017, 12:33 AM
Son of a Rich's Avatar
Son of a Rich is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Barsoom
Posts: 4,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
What use is coal these days? This is a serious question.
There is a coal fired power plant in eastern Nebraska. I often see endless coal trains.
  #2796  
Old 03-29-2017, 01:08 AM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
What use is coal these days? This is a serious question.
An awful lot of it is getting shipped overseas to China, where they have more coal-fired power plants than anywhere else in the world.

I only know this because corporations with coal interests in Canada, Montana and Wyoming were trying to build railway terminals at various points on the coast here in the PNW and our angry citizenry stopped them (at least here in Oregon, and I think Washington got rid of most of them, too). Was proud to be part of that. I'm sure we'll have to keep doing it, same as net neutrality is back under attack under a Republican administration.
  #2797  
Old 03-29-2017, 01:18 AM
Crazyhorse's Avatar
Crazyhorse is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,285
Coal still generates about 1/3 of all the electricity used in the US. That's down from about 50% just a decade ago.

If it weren't for all those pesky regulations protecting the environment it would probably be close to 100%. If you can put aside any concern for the environment, remove caps on carbon emissions, and pretend global warming doesn't exist it is a cheap, abundant, easy way to generate power.

The visionary that he is, Il Douche is planning to undo decades of hard fought progress in environmental protection and remove any incentive at all for industry to continue a gradual shift to better alternatives.
  #2798  
Old 03-29-2017, 01:26 AM
galen ubal is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Central VIC Australia
Posts: 2,662
The big part of it is the moratorium. See this Vox article for the skinny.
Y'see, the moratorium on leasing federal land for coal mining isn't solely due to environmental concerns - actually, it's because the procedures for leasing that land are badly out of date. One-bidder auctions, at below market leasing rates. Basically, it's a subsidy for coal-mining companies. The moratorium was put into place to review the rules about leasing land, and the rates that should be charged. It was expected that the rates would go up.
Coal use has been declining for quite some time. LNG is cheaper, and has surpassed coal in the amount of electricity generated from it. This is not likely to change, unless something happens to make LNG more expensive; as part of the EO is aimed at loosening fracking rules, it ain't bloody likely.
Therefore, coal companies can produce the same amount of coal for lower cost, fattening their bottom line. Unfortunately for the miners, there's no need for more coal; it would take reactivating old coal-fired plants and building new ones to increase demand. It's possible, I suppose, that utility companies may choose to do that, but I can't imagine why they would go to that expense. They've already invested heavily in LNG, which appears to be satisfying the need for electricity. Why go backwards? Especially since a later administration/Congress may well reverse the reversal.
Even then, increasing automation in coal mining will limit the number of miners needed.
Basically, it's another giveaway to corporations and CEOs, appearing to cater to the miners while in actuality doing nothing for them.
  #2799  
Old 03-29-2017, 01:30 AM
Kolak of Twilo's Avatar
Kolak of Twilo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Edgewater/Chicago
Posts: 3,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
How long are the Republicans going to keep carrying on this charade? It has become pretty obvious that Trump's whole team is implicated in the scheme to work with the Russians to influence the election.

Donald Trump Jr.
Roger Stone
Jared Kuschner
Micheal Flynn
Devin Nunes
Jeff Sessions
JD Gordon
Wilbur Ross
Paul Manafort
Felix Sater
Rex Tillerson

They are all connected to this whole stinking, treasonous mess, and are currently in the middle of a desperate bid to cover everything up.
You may be right, but I keep having a nagging feeling this isn't about the election.

I honestly believe all this flailing about and distraction from the investigation is because 45 and his cronies are worried about the money trail from Russia. This is about oil and oil leases. Manafort, Tillerson, et al were in deep with the Russian oil biz. I swear in the end, this is going to end up being about the money money money and not about any election interference.
  #2800  
Old 03-29-2017, 01:52 AM
Crazyhorse's Avatar
Crazyhorse is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by galen ubal View Post
Coal use has been declining for quite some time. LNG is cheaper, and has surpassed coal in the amount of electricity generated from it. This is not likely to change, unless something happens to make LNG more expensive; as part of the EO is aimed at loosening fracking rules, it ain't bloody likely.
As of 2015 coal and LNG were tied at 33% each. I'm sure they will continue their current trajectories in the long term despite the Cheeto factor. But without the economic and environmental pressures against using coal I'm not so sure anyone would have had the incentive to switch to LNG and invest in improving its efficiency in the first place.

If regulation is lifted on coal pollution and fracking to produce LNG (it's better than coal but by no means a perfect energy source) there might not be enough incentive for the next better source to be developed and widely adopted for a very long time.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017