Old 01-26-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railer13 View Post
Somewhere on the Dope (I can't find it now) there was a thread right after Election Day that discussed if Pelosi should remain as Speaker or if somebody else should be her replacement. I was of the firm opinion that somebody else should take the helm; I suggested Adam Schiff.

I am extremely happy to admit that I was wrong.
Same for me. I'm going to cheer her using the new nickname Donny calls her:

Go Nancy!
Old 01-26-2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
I admit it: I underestimated Pelosi. I thought she and Schumer would be Trump's punching bag, but I was wrong. I think Pelosi realized that Trump wanted a shutdown and decided "Fuck it, you want a shutdown? Okay, you can have one." And she probably did it knowing full well that once he got into that mess, he wouldn't have an easy retreat.
Trump probably spent the last week trying to find a contractor that he could refuse to pay, so he could walk out of this deal with all the profit.

I imagine he is more than a little confused by what just happened.
Old 01-26-2019, 04:52 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modesty Blaise View Post
Trump gives snide nicknames to people he feels contempt for and wants to delegitimize. Little Marco, Low energy Jeb, etc.

His nickname for Nancy is...Nancy
In Loser Donald's mind, this is a sick burn. The man hates being called by his first name. He was visibly upset when Hillary said "Can I call you Donald?" in the debates. You'll note that whenever he's telling a story (I.e. lying) about a conversation he had with someone, the person in the story never calls him "Donald" - it's always "Mr. Trump" or "Mr. President", even when it makes no sense that that person would talk to him so formally.

Because he's a narcissist, he can't imagine that anyone else would react differently than he does, so he thinks he's supremely insulting her by not calling her "Ms. Pelosi".

Last edited by Smapti; 01-26-2019 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-26-2019, 09:10 PM
Charter Member

In terms of fundamentals, we have established that Pelosi can hold the caucus together in the face of monumental stupidity by President Trump. After all, neither Republicans nor Democrats thought that shutting down the government was a good idea, and the wall is stupid anyway, which is why immigration hardliners block trades of wall for DACA.

Now Trump is a stupid guy who hires lousy advisers that he won't listen to. Or rather, the good ones leave in frustration, their reputation besmirched. So we might see a replay. But we can't count on that: Pelosi's challenges have just begun.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/25/181976...winners-losers

DACA - Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, the Dreamer's program.
Old 01-26-2019, 09:23 PM

I am rather curious what all else came into it other than Trump's plummeting approval rating. Pelosi didn't just succeed in outlasting him, she also forced him to give up on the State of the Union and cave in a pretty thorough manner, and that didn't seem to have anything to do with anything.

Trump is almost certainly the most compromised human on the planet, just because he does stupid, impulsive things constantly. I wonder if he tried to talk her into sex once, and she got it on tape or something.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:53 AM

It has only gotten a small amount of public attention, but there were claims that the shutdown was shaving about a tenth of a percent of GDP growth for every week it went on. Most normal people would be more concerned about hundreds of thousands of their fellow citizens going without pay for a month, but I would think the Republican Donor Class would be extremely unhappy about any interference with profits, and may have been leaning hard on their lackeys to make it stop.

Nobody cared about Donald's SOTU except Donald
Old 01-27-2019, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspidistra View Post
Nobody cared about Donald's SOTU except Donald
Exactly. So what was the force acting on him to make him thoroughly capitulate?
Old 01-27-2019, 02:44 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Rat View Post
Exactly. So what was the force acting on him to make him thoroughly capitulate?
The ATCs and flight attendants threatening to strike at La Guardia may have been what finally forced his hand, from what I've read.
Old 01-27-2019, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
The ATCs and flight attendants threatening to strike at La Guardia may have been what finally forced his hand, from what I've read.
And from LaGuardia, things would have only gotten much, much worse, with sick-outs elsewhere. As I understand it, we were days away from watching the aviation system in this country experiencing major disruption. Unlike having hundreds of thousands of employees quietly sitting at home, save for the occasional "poor me" interview, the optics of having hundreds of thousands and potentially millions of delayed passengers of all stripe would have been there for all to see.
Old 01-27-2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Measure for Measure View Post
In terms of fundamentals, we have established that Pelosi can hold the caucus together in the face of monumental stupidity by President Trump. After all, neither Republicans nor Democrats thought that shutting down the government was a good idea, and the wall is stupid anyway, which is why immigration hardliners block trades of wall for DACA.

Now Trump is a stupid guy who hires lousy advisers that he won't listen to. Or rather, the good ones leave in frustration, their reputation besmirched. So we might see a replay. But we can't count on that: Pelosi's challenges have just begun.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/25/181976...winners-losers

DACA - Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, the Dreamer's program.
Excellent point. The reality-based big picture has nothing to do with some idiotic wall fantasy: rather, it's about DACA -- the lack of a middle ground between Republicans who insist it must not exist, and Democrats who insist it must be robust and permanent.

That "middle ground" could only be achieved as part of a much bigger, COMPREHENSIVE immigration reform bill, one that reduces the number of undocumented (further than this has already occurred naturally), by changing their status to "documented" (including, yes, a path to citizenship)...yet reduces (further than this has already occurred naturally) the incentives to enter the US (including some sensible improvements in border security).

There was movement toward such a bill in summer 2001...and then shit happened. There was again movement in spring 2006, with demonstrations in several cities. Obama, elected in 2008, knew he could get ONE major bill passed in his presidency -- immigration reform or health care insurance reform, but not both -- and he obviously chose the latter. There has been no serious push since (partly, perhaps, because it seems less urgent, as we continue to move away from a time -- the 1990s, basically -- that undocumented border crossings were anything like a major crisis...but the whole issue is still a big one, and should be addressed comprehensively).
Old 01-27-2019, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
You know what? You've long been an insufferable fool and I've long wondered why you haven't been banned. Now you're just trolling for the sheer joy of displaying your incredible stupidity. Until TPTB see fit to actually remove you from this site, I'm going to do what I am now suggesting others do: remove your inane posts from visibility. And good riddance.
Welcome to the "I can't stand that sumbitch" club!
Old 01-27-2019, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxgoddess View Post
Pelosi has told him he can't do something, and is sticking to her guns. If more people, starting with his parents, had done this, he might not be the asshole he is today, and the world would be better off.
This!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
... they just don't want to engage in an honest debate. Being binary relieves them of that intellectual burden. ...

there will never be anything progressives or even centrists can do to please the MAGAbots because they believe it's their country. ...

in their eyes, you're not a real America. There is nothing to negotiate with you. There is nothing to talk about. And they're tear down the all of the institutions they hate (but that the rest of us actually use and benefit from) just to demonstrate that point.

You cannot fucking compromise with these people, so let's stop compromising. And Mitch McConnell has shown, we cannot govern with these people, so let's stop trying ...

All we have left is the power to resist, and the power to make it known we're not taking this shit.
And this.
Old 01-27-2019, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTFirefly View Post
And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.
I guess he's not good at math either. We got a real genius there
Old 01-27-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
I admit it: I underestimated Pelosi. I thought she and Schumer would be Trump's punching bag, but I was wrong. I think Pelosi realized that Trump wanted a shutdown and decided "Fuck it, you want a shutdown? Okay, you can have one." And she probably did it knowing full well that once he got into that mess, he wouldn't have an easy retreat.
It's a good thing too. because I believe Schumer would be Trump's punching bag, if it weren't for her.

This whole thing was a perfect example of how Trump CAN'T fight, when the other side can hit back. When they fight back, he doesn't know what to do. He's used to people who HAVE TO take his shit.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
In Loser Donald's mind, this is a sick burn. The man hates being called by his first name. He was visibly upset when Hillary said "Can I call you Donald?" in the debates. You'll note that whenever he's telling a story (I.e. lying) about a conversation he had with someone, the person in the story never calls him "Donald" - it's always "Mr. Trump" or "Mr. President", even when it makes no sense that that person would talk to him so formally.

Because he's a narcissist, he can't imagine that anyone else would react differently than he does, so he thinks he's supremely insulting her by not calling her "Ms. Pelosi".
I haven’t noticed the thing about the first name, but looking back, I think you’re right.

You’re right, also about not being able to understand that others don’t think like him. It’s interesting when he accuses people of wrongdoing, I would bet it’s almost always something HE would do so he totally projects.

I wish people dealing with Trump would focus more on his Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He’s a very simple and predictable person because of his NPD. Play to his narcissism and you win every time.

I am still utterly flabbergasted that people can hear him speak and think, “Yeah, that’s my guy.” How do you not see he is unqualified, in every conceivable way to a spectacular degree?

It is very satisfying to finally see someone sit him on his ass instead of catering to every deranged idea that he gets from Fox.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:

I think that when Trump refers to her as Madame Speaker, she should return the courtesy and call him Mr President. But if he insists on the informal Nancy, then he becomes Donald.

This has the bonus goodness of the right-wing undoubtedly whining about her not showing respect for the office of the presidency and ignoring his lack of respect for Congress.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
It's a good thing too. because I believe Schumer would be Trump's punching bag, if it weren't for her.

This whole thing was a perfect example of how Trump CAN'T fight, when the other side can hit back. When they fight back, he doesn't know what to do. He's used to people who HAVE TO take his shit.
Right on both counts.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:40 AM

Quote:

Ugh, Schumer drives me crazy. I think he’s weak and ineffective. And he gives the most boring speeches. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him sound like he actually means what he’s saying. Although, I will say he sounds better than Individual#1 when he attempts to read.

Schumer would have blown this whole opportunity.

Last edited by Modesty Blaise; 01-27-2019 at 08:40 AM.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:47 AM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folacin View Post
I think that when Trump refers to her as Madame Speaker, she should return the courtesy and call him Mr President. But if he insists on the informal Nancy, then he becomes Donald.

This has the bonus goodness of the right-wing undoubtedly whining about her not showing respect for the office of the presidency and ignoring his lack of respect for Congress.
And his lack of respect for the office of the President.
Old 01-27-2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
And his lack of respect for the office of the President.
He shouldn't expect any respect after the "Adam Schitt" tweeting. Pelosi and Schumer should call him Don if he calls them Nancy and Chuck with that tweet at the ready.
Old 01-27-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:

Plus the fact that it's a WOMAN who's fighting back and throwing the shit back in his face, and he is totally baffled.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Ugh, Schumer drives me crazy. I think he’s weak and ineffective. And he gives the most boring speeches. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him sound like he actually means what he’s saying. Although, I will say he sounds better than Individual#1 when he attempts to read.

Schumer would have blown this whole opportunity.
Nah, his nebbishness is no biggie. I'm very glad he's around.

Madmonk28 - Is it possible you might have underestimated Pelosi so far?
Old 01-27-2019, 03:55 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I am rather curious what all else came into it other than Trump's plummeting approval rating. Pelosi didn't just succeed in outlasting him, she also forced him to give up on the State of the Union and cave in a pretty thorough manner, and that didn't seem to have anything to do with anything.

Trump is almost certainly the most compromised human on the planet, just because he does stupid, impulsive things constantly. I wonder if he tried to talk her into sex once, and she got it on tape or something.
Trump's shtick relies heavily on insults, which makes it fall flat when the target is a woman. It's even worse when the target has strong message discipline, like Pelosi. It's still worse when the target understands Trump's weaknesses, as Pelosi does.

Hillary was a weak campaigner, but even she got under Trump's skin.
Quote:
I wish people dealing with Trump would focus more on his Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He’s a very simple and predictable person because of his NPD. Play to his narcissism and you win every time.
For most politicians, psychology is over-emphasized and the boring fundamentals of the situation are under-emphasized. So ordinarily I would disagree.

Not in this case. All Presidents preceding Trump have cared about their political party. They couldn't get where they are without the party, and they know their destiny is tied to it. So if someone is popular but not particularly bright, they surround themselves with decent advisors and listen to them. They consult with other party leaders.

But Trump really doesn't care about the GOP. He never held political office before; if he had, he wouldn't have been re-elected. Psychological quirks in general and NPD in particular are central to Trump, in a way they are not for any other politician throughout US history of any party. Trump is not susceptible to peer discipline, only to changes in popularity within his base. That's it.

That said, the fundamentals were against Trump: shutdowns have never worked in the past. Pelosi played a strong hand well. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...shutdown-ends/

Last edited by Measure for Measure; 01-27-2019 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Trump's shtick relies heavily on insults, which makes it fall flat when the target is a woman. It's even worse when the target has strong message discipline, like Pelosi. It's still worse when the target understands Trump's weaknesses, as Pelosi does.

Phooey, the whole freakin' world understands thump's weaknesses.

Nancy did not engage with him. It's the same tactic that works with trolls here that few avail themselves of. Don't take the bait. Don't play their game. Don't argue. Don't attack. Don't defend. Don't go back and forth page after page after page. IOW don't engage at all.

She told him how the cow ate the cabbage and then she shut up. THAT'S how it's done.
Old 01-27-2019, 05:45 PM
Charter Member

Judo, the art of indirect attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThelmaLou View Post
Phooey, the whole freakin' world understands thump's weaknesses.

Nancy did not engage with him. It's the same tactic that works with trolls here that few avail themselves of. Don't take the bait. Don't play their game. Don't argue. Don't attack. Don't defend. Don't go back and forth page after page after page. IOW don't engage at all.
Disagree. She engaged, but in a very particular way. Her attacks were brutal, but indirect.

She hit him where it hurts, by gradually taking away something he wanted: the TV spectacle of the State of the Union address. With Charles Shumer, she baited him into taking responsibility for the shutdown on television. And check this out:
"Federal workers will not be receiving their paychecks," Pelosi said of the ongoing government shutdown. "What that means in their lives is tragic in terms of their credit rating, paying their mortgage, paying their rent, paying their car payment, paying their children's tuition."

Pelosi then accused Trump of being "insensitive" to federal workers, and took an apparent jab at the money Trump received from his father.

"The president seems to be insensitive to that," she said. "He thinks maybe they could just ask their father for more money. But they can't."
As Trump's fortune is grounded upon silver spoon, that was a cutting attack. But since it didn't involve name calling, it wasn't juvenile in the way Trump's frankly successful attacks on males are.

We might agree though. Pelosi didn't engage on Trump's level, but at a couple of levels higher. That helps.

ETA: Also agree troll management is relevant here. To take another example, Parkland survivor Hogg has a good approach: don't engage (directly) cutoff their oxygen.

Last edited by Measure for Measure; 01-27-2019 at 05:48 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
We might agree though. Pelosi didn't engage on Trump's level, but at a couple of levels higher. That helps....
That was my entire point. She didn't do it at his level. She didn't engage in the sense that she didn't jump down into the pit where he was beckoning her and go a few rounds with him. She didn't take the bait. She kept control of the game and didn't play on his field. She didn't get into a back-and-forth, name-calling contest. THAT is the way to beat a weak, stupid, immature bully like him.
Old 01-27-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
That was my entire point. She didn't do it at his level. She didn't engage in the sense that she didn't jump down into the pit where he was beckoning her and go a few rounds with him. She didn't take the bait. She kept control of the game and didn't play on his field. She didn't get into a back-and-forth, name-calling contest. THAT is the way to beat a weak, stupid, immature bully like him.
And critically, with a quiet, calm demeanor. The only jabs she threw were occasional one-liners with the offhand timing of a master comic.

"We could plant these [plants in her office] along the border and call it a wall." Dorothy Parker material, I tell you.
Old 01-27-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Disagree. She engaged, but in a very particular way. Her attacks were brutal, but indirect.

She hit him where it hurts, by gradually taking away something he wanted: the TV spectacle of the State of the Union address. With Charles Shumer, she baited him into taking responsibility for the shutdown on television. And check this out:
"Federal workers will not be receiving their paychecks," Pelosi said of the ongoing government shutdown. "What that means in their lives is tragic in terms of their credit rating, paying their mortgage, paying their rent, paying their car payment, paying their children's tuition."

Pelosi then accused Trump of being "insensitive" to federal workers, and took an apparent jab at the money Trump received from his father.

"The president seems to be insensitive to that," she said. "He thinks maybe they could just ask their father for more money. But they can't."
As Trump's fortune is grounded upon silver spoon, that was a cutting attack. But since it didn't involve name calling, it wasn't juvenile in the way Trump's frankly successful attacks on males are.

We might agree though. Pelosi didn't engage on Trump's level, but at a couple of levels higher. That helps.

ETA: Also agree troll management is relevant here. To take another example, Parkland survivor Hogg has a good approach: don't engage (directly) cutoff their oxygen.
This is a good analogy. Earlier in the thread I believe I used the term aikido-ka. Whatever we call it, she used Trump's aggression and turned it against him. This is why Trump is puzzled. Trump brags about being a counter-puncher but a lot of times he's just a straight up bully. Pelosi didn't want the shutdown but she knew it was coming and prepared for it. She let Trump have his stage time in advance of the shutdown. She let him play gladiator and he boasted that he would take the blame for the shutdown, probably with the assumption that people would forget what he actually said. They didn't, and Pelosi made sure of it.

She was also realistic. She knew she couldn't play Trump's game of tweeting and trying to compete with sound bytes. One, she knew would lose to the master, and two, she knew it wouldn't get her results. Pelosi beat him at a game that he hadn't prepared for. She let his decision's consequences speak for themselves, and then she took her fight to the public on the side of the 800,000 federal workers, many of whom are blue collar.

Trump is like a dog who just got into a fight with a nasty skunk or a racoon. His nose his bloodied and while he wants to strut around like he's the top dog, his nose hurts, and he has no idea what to do next.
Old 01-27-2019, 09:27 PM

Quote:
That's the shutdown. He caved on the SOTU a day or two earlier, and I'm reasonable sure that planes will fly just fine without a State of the Union address.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:33 AM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
Hillary was a weak campaigner,

So weak she won the popular vote?

Quote:
That's the shutdown. He caved on the SOTU a day or two earlier, and I'm reasonable sure that planes will fly just fine without a State of the Union address.

I'm hoping the twerp refuses to even (have)writ(t)e(n) a speech until he's fired. Then future presidents will get a homework assignment from Congress for every future SOTU. And that will be Tan the Conman's legacy on government.

Bonus: The nation won't have to listen to 45. (Actually, the only 45 I want to hear is the one he uses to blow his brains out.)

Last edited by Monty; 01-28-2019 at 03:35 AM.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:36 AM
Suspended

I was a huge Hillary backer, but winning the popular vote by three million over Donald fucking Trump does not prove she's a good campaigner, nor does having to go the distance with Bernie. Kerry in '04 was better IMO.

Last edited by SlackerInc; 01-28-2019 at 04:37 AM.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:23 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
Bonus: The nation won't have to listen to 45. (Actually, the only 45 I want to hear is the one he uses to blow his brains out.)
I'd settle for this 45.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:05 AM

I'm back from work travel and I will give Nancy "Nancy" Pelosi credit. She scored an important victory against Trump, one that might have finally done some lasting damage to the support he has from his base.

ETA: and she did it in a way that I did not think would work.

Last edited by madmonk28; 01-28-2019 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:53 PM
Suspended

Madmonk, in what way did you anticipate it not working? You thought voters would blame Democrats for not just funding the wall?
Old 01-28-2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerInc View Post
Madmonk, in what way did you anticipate it not working? You thought voters would blame Democrats for not just funding the wall?
Or that Trump would keep the shutdown going instead? That was my fear.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:09 PM

Nancy invited thump to STFU [sic] on February 5. I expect the cameras to spend a lot of time on her face as she sits behind him.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:46 PM
Head Cheese
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digs View Post
Or that Trump would keep the shutdown going instead? That was my fear.
Pelosi knew that shutdowns are unpopular. They usually result in dropping poll numbers for the instigator. She used this knowledge to her advantage.

Trump is threatening to shut down the government again if he doesn't get what he wants by February 15. Is he really so stupid that he'll try this again?
Old 01-28-2019, 08:07 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lichtman View Post
Pelosi knew that shutdowns are unpopular. They usually result in dropping poll numbers for the instigator. She used this knowledge to her advantage.

Trump is threatening to shut down the government again if he doesn't get what he wants by February 15. Is he really so stupid that he'll try this again?

A good chunk of his base apparently wants him to, if we can believe the interviews on NPR today. One woman grumbled that Pelosi and her Democratic caucus were “smartasses with college degrees”. Why are these people allowed to vote again?
Old 01-28-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:

It got to hm.

He's not used to being told NO. She did it.
He's not used to being called on specific lies. She did it.
She hammered on the fact that this was HIS shutdown and wouldn't let him slime away like he's used to.
Part of above, she wouldn't let him blame someone else. He's not used to that.
She took away his so called SOTU, which would have been a bullshit stream of lies anyway - no captive audience to abuse.
Pointing out that he is a spoiled no-count trust fund brat who never earned anything, but had the world handed to him, was just the icing on the cake.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
A good chunk of his base apparently wants him to, if we can believe the interviews on NPR today. One woman grumbled that Pelosi and her Democratic caucus were “smartasses with college degrees”. Why are these people allowed to vote again?
Let's take away their fucking subsidies.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:08 PM

Cracker ass mother fucking SDMB moderators fuck off!
Old 01-28-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Cracker ass mother fucking SDMB moderators fuck off!
Huh?

You ok? (I'm off to see if you opened an ATMB thread on moderation issues...)
Old 01-28-2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digs View Post
Huh?

You ok? (I'm off to see if you opened an ATMB thread on moderation issues...)
Since Huey Freeman got banned, apparently he's decided to go the route of ritual seppuku with Mod assistance.
Old 01-29-2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Well, thump has a college degree, so there! 'Course his was bought and paid for. Not like he went to class or learned anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Kabong View Post
Since Huey Freeman got banned, apparently he's decided to go the route of ritual seppuku with Mod assistance.
Someone take away his sword, please.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Well, thump has a college degree, so there! 'Course his was bought and paid for. Not like he went to class or learned anything.

Someone take away his sword, please.
They did. (Mandatory cooling-off period, I believe).
Old 01-29-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKellyMap View Post
They did. (Mandatory cooling-off period, I believe).
Yeah, I saw. I can't help myself. I like the guy.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I saw. I can't help myself. I like the guy.
Yeah, me too, but jeez Louise, he sure is excitable.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Kabong View Post
Yeah, me too, but jeez Louise, he sure is excitable.
True. And he sometimes bit the hand that was trying to befriend him. Reminds me of a savvy feral cat I used to know. (I'll see you at the Rainbow Bridge, Bigfoot. I expect you not to bite me.)
Old 01-29-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
As opposed to the dumbasses with college degrees from Trump university in the Republican base?