Old 02-08-2014, 12:02 PM

So I am new to this game and currently friendless. Can I add some of you fine folks? My game name is ElleNi09.

Now to figure out how to add friends....
Old 02-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Charter Member

Go back a couple pages and you will find a friend name list. Feel free to add me if you like. I'm "mahaloth" on there as well.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendish Astronaut View Post
Money for donuts is easily worthwhile for me since I have no intention of ever spending real life money on this game. Game money is easy to get, donuts are precious. So I'm going to keep a buffer of $100k minimum for box buying.
I would agree that getting a donut this way is an opportunity that, if you have the cash, you should take.

But then again, what does one donut get you? It takes so long to get through to the next XP level, especially now with the huge XP return for the SP Tiles gone. It will take me weeks if not longer to get to the next XP level. That one donut isn't going to mean anything to me. The cash, on the other hand, will permit me to buy stuff for the game, including land, which you can always use.

I am trying to save some money right now. The courthouse cost so much money, and there is really no return for the investment. What was it, over $300k for a building that gives you 2 payouts a day and the judge? That seems pretty steep.

I guess if you have been playing this game for a long time, you have nothing to spend your money on, so you have a boatload of it. But I haven't reached that point yet. I have never hit the dog-race (i call that the idiot tax, since I lose every time and still toss $2k at it whenever I see that stupid dog icon floating above the track), so I've never seen that extra $400k. I should have kept track of how much I've spent playing the races, because it feels like I've played over 100x easily, and that's $200k right there.

I have always wondered how people get enough money for the popsicle sky scraper or the magnifying glass, or some of the other multi-million dollar items. The staircase to nowhere is great, but $1mm? That seems like a pipe dream to me at this point.

I wonder how much money EA has made from in-game purchases? It must be a ton, because so many of the neighbors I visit have many premium items, and there is no way you could get those by playing for free.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stink Fish Pot View Post
I would agree that getting a donut this way is an opportunity that, if you have the cash, you should take.

But then again, what does one donut get you? It takes so long to get through to the next XP level, especially now with the huge XP return for the SP Tiles gone. It will take me weeks if not longer to get to the next XP level. That one donut isn't going to mean anything to me. The cash, on the other hand, will permit me to buy stuff for the game, including land, which you can always use.

I am trying to save some money right now. The courthouse cost so much money, and there is really no return for the investment. What was it, over $300k for a building that gives you 2 payouts a day and the judge? That seems pretty steep.

I guess if you have been playing this game for a long time, you have nothing to spend your money on, so you have a boatload of it. But I haven't reached that point yet. I have never hit the dog-race (i call that the idiot tax, since I lose every time and still toss $2k at it whenever I see that stupid dog icon floating above the track), so I've never seen that extra $400k. I should have kept track of how much I've spent playing the races, because it feels like I've played over 100x easily, and that's $200k right there.

I have always wondered how people get enough money for the popsicle sky scraper or the magnifying glass, or some of the other multi-million dollar items. The staircase to nowhere is great, but $1mm? That seems like a pipe dream to me at this point.

I wonder how much money EA has made from in-game purchases? It must be a ton, because so many of the neighbors I visit have many premium items, and there is no way you could get those by playing for free.
If you go back far enough in this thread you'll see me asking these exact same questions. Killing myself to save up money to buy all the things I was forced to buy. That was 6 or 7 months ago and now I'm sitting pretty comfortable at 9+Million dollars. I can buy anything in the store and no matter what I'm forced to buy, I can buy it without batting an eye. Hell, I bought up all the land just for kicks.
I haven't bought the escalator or any of the million dollar items, but I could and it would hardly make a dent and I'd recover the money in a week or so.

You'll get there, it just takes time.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Stickler View Post
Because they're all tapped. Those towns won't have any more valentines cards until the owner logs in and clears them all. I know it sucks but not everyone can check their town every 3 hours and with 100 friends who all get 3 taps, it doesn't take that long to hit every character.
Thanks for this. I had no idea that people would be "punished" for not logging in 20 times a day. And especially with this update. I have tried 5 times today to get to my friends neighborhoods, and have never made it.

I really hate that Bart screen that says "maybe if you hit "retry" " like it's my fault. Maybe if you did a load test on your server before pushing this update out onto everyone, I wouldn't be booted off your server!

I think it sucks that this update punishes people who are just starting to play. They won't have as many characters, so people who visit them will probably not be able to help them out.

That's sort of a lose/lose. Is this update meant to alienate everyone?
Old 02-08-2014, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey P View Post
If you go back far enough in this thread you'll see me asking these exact same questions. Killing myself to save up money to buy all the things I was forced to buy. That was 6 or 7 months ago and now I'm sitting pretty comfortable at 9+Million dollars. I can buy anything in the store and no matter what I'm forced to buy, I can buy it without batting an eye. Hell, I bought up all the land just for kicks.
I haven't bought the escalator or any of the million dollar items, but I could and it would hardly make a dent and I'd recover the money in a week or so.

You'll get there, it just takes time.
Wow. 9 million? That's amazing. Are you now at a point where there is nothing left to buy, except for maybe the million dollar items? And just curious, but why haven't you purchased those?

Did you or do you still have a huge house farm? I've visited your town many times, but I don't recall seeing a massive house farm. I didn't realize you purchased all of the land, so maybe you've moved your house farm on the outskirts and I have just never seen it.

If I had that kind of money, I can easily see spending that extra money for another donut.

By the way, have you played for free, or have you made a few purchases along the way?
Old 02-08-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Several ways, actually:
There was a bug that let your $$ balance go negative - but you could still buy things, so you could buy & sell to level up as much as you wanted.

There was a bug that would give you a crapload of doughnuts if you started a dog race, then scratched off a lottery ticket.

I'm sure there were others that have come and gone.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpronounceable View Post
Several ways, actually:
There was a bug that let your $$ balance go negative - but you could still buy things, so you could buy & sell to level up as much as you wanted.

There was a bug that would give you a crapload of doughnuts if you started a dog race, then scratched off a lottery ticket.

I'm sure there were others that have come and gone.
Wow. I have never heard of any of those.

How/Where does one find glitches like that? Is there a site on the web that is good at identifying these things early, so others can get in on the fun? I'd love a donut bug. It would be great to get a pant-load of donuts. I got excited for finding one donut when Lisa was cleaning up Springfield once. Woo hoo! A free donut!

Speaking of donuts, has anyone ever found a donut by popping the balloons in Krustyland? I could have sworn I read that you could find balloons or K-L tickets by popping the right balloon, but I have yet to see even one donut from that little game.

And i would love to be able to spend money i didn't have. I would have purchased all the land first, and then everything possible after.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Charter Member

Yes, after 100 plays of the balloons in Krustyland, you get 5 donuts.

I also have bought all the land and I found a donut the other day cleaning the garbage up. Once in the entire area of the game.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:42 PM

Yeah, you can get individual doughnuts in the "clean up springfield" task.
The guests at Krustyland also drop one doughnut instead of tickets on incredibly rare occasions.

I only hear about the exploitable bugs after they get fixed, unfortunately.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Charter Member

I've gotten 10 donuts twice in the last 3 weeks on my 7-day Mystery Box!
Old 02-08-2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Thanks for this. I had no idea that people would be "punished" for not logging in 20 times a day. And especially with this update. I have tried 5 times today to get to my friends neighborhoods, and have never made it.
I think if you don't have a million characters, you'll still do fine. Friends will tap your friends and you'd just have a bunch of cards when you do log in. Maybe you'd have had more if you logged in more, but you'll still get a healthy amount. I think the "punishment" is more for the friends of the people who don't log in. I have several friends who have not had one tappable character all day today. For all I know those people tried to log in and can't connect, but it's still frustrating for me missing out on those cards.

Some of you who've posted your usernames? I can't add you. It says no user with that name. It's not just me. In the official forums other people are saying they can't find people when they know the username.

One thing that helped with both money saving and donut collecting was Halloween. I got so many freaking donuts. But apparently EA has decided to put a stop to that in events. Giving us a chance at donuts, even a small one, would be so nice. 1 in 10,000 chance of 10 donuts on the wheel after you clear it. Really, would that even slow down revenue? During Halloween, I put nearly all my quests on hold so my money just piled up. Same at Christmas. The best time to save up money is now. Just concentrate on the event and let your non-VD quests wait until the end of the month.

I found out more about Brandine in that it's 3 months per Spuckler, so you get her and she's basically unusable for NINE months. I have patience, but I think that tests my patience a little too much. If she were cash or fewer donuts, I think I'd snap her up, but she's just enough that I have to really think about it. In 9 months, she'd be a usable premium character and the three Spucklers pay out a decent amount (incrementally at 3, 6, and 9 months), but I would earn more money/donuts purchasing just about anything else. If I am going to spend my donuts on something premium, I want it to help me earn enough money to get more donuts quickly. If she weren't limited, I wouldn't even bother with her, but what if she never comes back?

Also, there are tons of sites for info on exploits as they happen. The EA forums, TSTO Friends, Topix, Addicts, and Forums are also good.

Last edited by Fair Rarity; 02-08-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:31 PM

Without a donut event like Halloween (which i missed because I didn't start playing until around thanksgiving), i am afraid I will be missing out on a number of the premium characters and buildings.

I guess that's fair, since EA wants people to buy the donuts to make money. But it would be nice if every once in a while they would repeat an event like Halloween for folks that have started playing after the big donut event.

Especially with donuts, since they are so prized, it would be nice to have something to look forward to. However, to be honest, if this event was giving free donuts, I'd be really pissed since i can't maintain a connection to the server when I go to tap my neighbor's towns.

Right now, i'm missing out on some wheel spins. My neighbors are only missing out on 6 donuts/visit, so that isn't terribly painful for everyone else.. But for me, i have no chance to spin the wheel unless I visit my neighbors. If EA's servers don't let me play, there isn't much I can do.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Charter Member

I just cleared the wheel and got the Tunnel of Love. I only had a few repeat spin results, which is pretty lucky. When it landed on the final item, I was stunned.

I'll keep playing since I rather like the Valentines objects, but I think the event is over for me at this point.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahaloth View Post
I just cleared the wheel and got the Tunnel of Love. I only had a few repeat spin results, which is pretty lucky. When it landed on the final item, I was stunned.

I'll keep playing since I rather like the Valentines objects, but I think the event is over for me at this point.
Ha. Opposite experience here. Two lovely gazebos and three flower carts.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:44 PM

Two heart ponds and one set of balloons here. I was really choked when my first two spins landed on the same prize.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:27 PM

I'm doing well at clearing the wheel. My only duplicates are 3X valentines pools which i an very happy about and 3X fences which i am not happy about
Old 02-09-2014, 09:10 AM

I cleared the wheel this morning and got The Tunnel of Love. I hadn't realized I was so close to clearing it. I am going to keep up with visiting neighbours to help them out. There are a couple of premium items on the wheel I wouldn't mind a few of. I can always use the multipliers.

I am not really tempted by the other premium offerings in this event. I have 119 donuts and I would like to put them to good use. I bought the Bumblebee Man last summer, he was completely worth it. I won Squeaky Voice Teen in one of the weekly mystery boxes. I am kind of at a loss for what to buy now. I keep thinking I should save them up and buy something big. Saving up donuts is a bit of slog if you don't put real money into it.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Rarity View Post
Also, there are tons of sites for info on exploits as they happen. The EA forums, TSTO Friends, Topix, Addicts, and Forums are also good.
As the game mentioned a few weeks ago, Reddit has some good resources on this also.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minionkat
I am kind of at a loss for what to buy now.
I just bought the Duff Brewery a couple of weeks ago (after putting it off for a long time - I rarely buy premium items), but I'm really tempted to buy Brandine:
* she's available for a limited time
* the "kid" mechanic is something very different, and potentionally lasts 9 months
* the kids generate cash (when was the last time you saw a kid do that?). I have almost $6M so I don't really need cash, but the concept seems neat.
* the Cletus clan are among my favorite people on the show.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
But I can't see how to delete friends. Hiding them doesn't seem to be useful.
Click on their profile photo or their names. Really just anything but "hide".
Old 02-09-2014, 04:00 PM

Victory is mine!

Well, not really. But I was finally able to get through my neighboreenos today. What a pita.

I also think I figured out why my game crashed everytime i went to K-Land... If there is anything still floating around, like money or XP, I cannot go to K-Land. If I tey, crasherino.

However, if everything is captured and accounted for, i click on K-Land and get there with no trouble. This has been a problem ever since I started playing it. I didn't think everything had to be cleaned up before trying to move into K-Land, but apparently it does.

That is a major find for me. I hope if anyone else is having the same problem out there, you read this and benefit from it.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minionkat View Post
... I can always use the multipliers.

... I am kind of at a loss for what to buy now. I keep thinking I should save them up and buy something big. Saving up donuts is a bit of slog if you don't put real money into it.
While I'm not impressed with the wheel overall, I do like that we can get multiples of multipliers. Much better than cash. I'm not clear myself yet, but I'm not worried this early on. I only have 2-3 things left to get. I'll keep my heart-earning characters on task and plant roses through this and visit all my friends every day just to try to get a couple extra choo-choo-choose-me trains.

Do you have Otto? He's not super expensive and comes with the bus, which I guess acts like a building.

I'm finding today is a lot less crashy overall. I think I'm going to go for Brandine because it's just donuts.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:24 PM

Is there anything on the wheel besides the choo choo choose me train that is a multiplier?

I haven't hit it yet, of course. But i did get a snazzy gazebo and a lamp post. BFD. I got a couple of other things, too. I need some more spins, and i'm hoping that since I got through my neighbors today, the worst is over.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Rarity View Post
Do you have Otto? He's not super expensive and comes with the bus, which I guess acts like a building.
Otto is a top contender. I do love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raza View Post
I just bought the Duff Brewery a couple of weeks ago (after putting it off for a long time - I rarely buy premium items), but I'm really tempted to buy Brandine:
* she's available for a limited time
* the "kid" mechanic is something very different, and potentionally lasts 9 months
* the kids generate cash (when was the last time you saw a kid do that?). I have almost $6M so I don't really need cash, but the concept seems neat.
* the Cletus clan are among my favorite people on the show.
Brandine is also attractive (probably a poor choice of words here). I am afraid of the shine of a limited time offer. A good deal today is a good deal tomorrow. I am super wary of LTOs. It makes things seem more valuable than they are.

Quote:
Is there anything on the wheel besides the choo choo choose me train that is a multiplier?
I believe the pond also has a small (0.75%) multiplier associated with it.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOIDALIZE View Post
This update blows. I had to make the same spin on the wheel 5 times before the game quit crashing and accepted it. Today I can't even get logged in.

EA is the worst company ever.
You are correct.

I haven't been able to login for about 2 weeks. I'd sunk many, many hours, but (thankfully) no money into the game. Last time I played, I think I was around $3.5 mil. Alas...
Old 02-10-2014, 08:09 AM

I liked the Achievement Unlocked. 2 golden poos!

I read last night that EA has earned over $100 million from The Simpsons Tapped Out.

Do players that pay real dollars get better performance from the game? Or are they just treated like everyone else?

I would be pissed if I invested real money in TSTO. And to be honest, the performance is so bad, that even if I wanted something, At this point I wouldn't buy it. My screen cannot render properly now. Half of my houses are missing at any one time, and I have very few premium items. If i had a number of the premium buildings, I can't even imagine how badly my town would look.

Oh, and my wheel of hell seems to be the same one I had at Christmas. 4 pink fountains now, three birdbaths, 12 fence sections.. It goes on and on. I would be happy if every spin just gave me the train, and i had about 10 of them when the promotion ends. Screw the K-L ride. I rarely go to K-land anyway, so it wont be missed.

Last edited by crypto; 02-10-2014 at 08:09 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:36 AM

I read that article about EA being the worst company in America, and it made me laugh. I'm sure EA would rather not be named worst company in America, but they are making money hand over fist.

The only way they will change their business model is if consumers stop playing (and paying) for games. This is economics 101.

The indignation of the author cracked me up.

“Until EA stops sucking the blood out of games in order to make uninspiring sequels, or at least until they begin caring about how much gamers hate their lack of respect for our money and intelligence, this is going to continue,” writes Penny Arcade’s Kuchera. “We don’t hate them because we’re homophobes, we hate them because they destroy companies we love. We hate them because they release poor games. We hate them because they claim our hate doesn’t matter as long as we give them our money.”

Read that last sentence again.

That's right! Your hate DOESN't matter! Why would it?

I'm not much of a gamer, so EA's poor game performance doesn't affect me much. But if I actually paid for TSTO, it would be the last EA game I ever purchased. The fact that so many people complain about TSTO, and yet continue to buy donuts and other in-game premium items really gives EA little incentive to improve. Why sink money into development and testing when people will just buy the game anyway? The fact that they won the award two years in a row tells me that they really don't care, and they aren't going to change.

Customers of EA are to blame, not EA.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Charter Member

This Valentine wheel is already making me twitch - out of my first seven spins, five have been "lovely fence." I've almost encircled Burns Manor with them. I did get the fountain and the pond, but if 2/3 of my spins land on the fence I will be put out.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCDiver View Post
I've gotten 10 donuts twice in the last 3 weeks on my 7-day Mystery Box!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Urge to kill....rising....

I suppose I should be happy, this last mystery box had FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS in it...as opposed to my usual two-fitty.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Do players that pay real dollars get better performance from the game? Or are they just treated like everyone else?
Heh heh, nope.

Tapped Out has been running fine for me for over a year (with an occasional hiccup. Nothing's perfect, right?). It's just now starting to crash recently. It will crash at a few other Springfields for some reason and last night it kept crashing when I tried to collect people off tasks.

In the past, EA has generally been pretty good at patching up the problems.

I still don't understand why I can tap hearts at some friends towns and not others. There are a few that are updated -- I see Brandiene running around one of them but no hearts.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skammer View Post
This Valentine wheel is already making me twitch - out of my first seven spins, five have been "lovely fence." I've almost encircled Burns Manor with them. I did get the fountain and the pond, but if 2/3 of my spins land on the fence I will be put out.
Update -- after posting this, I logged in, collected a few hearts, and spun again... Lovely Fence. Again. That's 6 or 7 fences and one each of the fountain, pond and (I forgot above) the lamppost.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skammer View Post
Update -- after posting this, I logged in, collected a few hearts, and spun again... Lovely Fence. Again. That's 6 or 7 fences and one each of the fountain, pond and (I forgot above) the lamppost.
You and i have the same wheel!

I have hit every piece of crap prize that no body wants more than one of. What the hell am I supposed to do with 4 big fountains shooting pink liquid? It looks terrible. Plus, my vanity rating is pegged at 5, so they don't help me in any way at all.

I will put this crap in storage when V-Day is over.

One thing I am also amazed at is how unlucky I seem to be with the mystery boxes, the dog races or anything else. In the entire time I've played this game, I have found only 1 donut while cleaning up the town. I also have one only one race, and that was because I accidentally chose the 19-1 dog, and not the longest shot. So, I won. $40k, or whatever that bet pays. And that was spent on one chunk of land. Whoopee.

That's it. I can't even begin to count how many hedges the mystery box has provided me.

One thing I forgot to mention and i haven't seen it here..

I was given a chance to "catch up" on my daily payout for playing. Today was the second day in the cycle, but for some reason on the fourth day icon, there was a donut in there. The message said something like "get caught up", so i clicked it and got one donut. It also moved me closer to the mystery box by cutting out two days in the cycle. At least i think that's what it did. I'll know for sure tomorrow.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:43 AM

Quote:

I was given a chance to "catch up" on my daily payout for playing. Today was the second day in the cycle, but for some reason on the fourth day icon, there was a donut in there. The message said something like "get caught up", so i clicked it and got one donut. It also moved me closer to the mystery box by cutting out two days in the cycle. At least i think that's what it did. I'll know for sure tomorrow.
Yeah... I 'm pretty you actually paid a donut for that...
Old 02-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Charter Member

$40k is still meaningful money to me, so I bet the 19:1 dog and won twice in the past two days, which is nice. It makes up for the crap mystery boxes I've been getting (ooh! $500!).

Re: random donuts on land - this has only happened to me twice, but it was twice in a row on the same plot of land that Lisa was clearing. I couldn't believe it.

More than once, though, I've accidentally spent donuts to buy another dog race, so I'm still at a net loss.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:53 AM

Finally able to delete some inactive friends. If anyone wants a daily heart-deliverer, and isn't my neighbor yet, I'm hrhomer in-game.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekweizn View Post
As the game mentioned a few weeks ago, Reddit has some good resources on this also.
http://www.reddit.com/r/freedonuts

I just submitted a request for some donuts. If it's a scam, no big deal, it's just a game. I'll update with results, hopefully ~24 hours.

Last edited by Yorikke; 02-10-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:04 AM
The Central Scrutinizer

Quote:
Click on their profile photo or their names. Really just anything but "hide".
Thanks. Works for me now. I'll have to dump my strangers and try to pick up as many Dopers as I can.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:09 AM

I hope this doesn't get my cyber ass kicked. I just cleared the VD wheel, with only 2 duplicates.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enalzi View Post
Yeah... I 'm pretty you actually paid a donut for that...
No kidding?

Well, that wouldn't surprise me, but i have no way of knowing since I don't know what my donut total was.

Why would they even give that as an option? Did I miss a day? Maybe that's what happened. Maybe I missed a day or two (or the software didn't record my playing), so I can see what might have happened. If it cost me a donut, that must have meant that I wouldn't have to start from scratch on my five-day string for the mystery box.

Well, THAT sucks. Here I thought I actually got a donut, and EA figured out a way to take one more from me. What a bunch of bastards. I'd have never spent a donut for that.

Oh well.

Last edited by crypto; 02-10-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
Thanks. Works for me now. I'll have to dump my strangers and try to pick up as many Dopers as I can.
If you figure out a way to pick up people, please let us know.

I have 24 friend requests that i've had since before the last major change. I still show 24 requests, but there are no new friend requests that I can actually add. The area where it says "requests received" and "requests sent" is completely blank.

Last edited by crypto; 02-10-2014 at 11:17 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus28 View Post
I hope this doesn't get my cyber ass kicked. I just cleared the VD wheel, with only 2 duplicates.
Clearly, you sold your soul to Satan.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorikke View Post
I just submitted a request for some donuts. If it's a scam, no big deal, it's just a game. I'll update with results, hopefully ~24 hours.
My understanding is that it works but is of questionable legality, so I declined to give the full details.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
My understanding is that it works but is of questionable legality, so I declined to give the full details.
Not sure i understand what you are referring to. Are you saying the form you fill out may not be kosher, or the way you receive your. Donuts may not be kosher?

Oh, and my latest mystery box? $1000. Whoa! Stop the generosity, EA! You give some people a box of donuts (twice, I may add) and I get this?

I feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween. All the kids are going through their treats, and Charle says "I got a rock."

That's me!

Last edited by crypto; 02-10-2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:15 PM

While I don't mind getting multiples on the wheel if that means I might get multiples of the multipliers, I don't like that we can't sell them. I don't care if I just got $20 for the stuff, but I'm not going to want to keep these things out, nor do I want them in storage. I'd rather sell them just to get rid of a few of my fountains. While I'm not close to it, there is a limit to how many items you can have in your town and if I ever do get close to it, I'm going to be pissed I have a million Valentine's thing I hate.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:20 PM

Could be worse - I have multiple lemon trees...did you know you can only actually have one planted?
Old 02-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Just Some Guy
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus28 View Post
You know, I think there was probably a better way to phrase that.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorikke View Post
http://www.reddit.com/r/freedonuts

Shit works. Woke up to ten million bucks, 20000 donuts, and all the old seasonal items in my inventory. Changed my password, and all seems well.

And yeah, I'm sure it's a non-kosher hack.

Last edited by Yorikke; 02-11-2014 at 05:03 AM.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:39 AM

I got the Tunnel of Love last night and I didn't have to try too hard to get it.

Currently I have my Valentines Day stuff in a small park that doesn't look too great. I figure I have to organize and/or move it so it looks better.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Gladiator View Post
I got the Tunnel of Love last night and I didn't have to try too hard to get it.
And I, on the other hand, got my seventh set of lovely fences.