Old 07-10-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mace View Post
Someone starts a thread asking what an American civil war will look like, HD posts that he doesn't think there will be a civil war, and from that you conclude that he "has totally bought into the whole #secondcivilwar thing"? Honestly, I think the guy is a whacky right-winger, but you aren't making any sense.
Doubt does not preclude hope.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
LOL
LOL yourself. She's coming across as unhinged.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Charter Member

When Rachellogram called my wife neurotic, I landed on her ass hard. Because she said, specifically,
Your wife soundsneurotic
, in a thread about my family. (But I sure didn't go all cut-out magazine type and 49-point font on her (assuming).)

However, when in another thread (damned if I can find it) another poster asked me about a hypothetical about my daughter, I answered it knowing full well that it was a hypothetical and not an "attack" on Sophia.

HD purposely went off on a rage not because he was offended but merely because by doing so he didn't have to answer the question. His rage at the made-up offense afforded him the opportunity to not only ignore the overall point but to paint himself as a victim.

And if his rage was sincere... which I don't believe for an instance, but whatevs, there may be a <2% chance it was... then HD needs to grow up and be a man and not a butthurt little snowflake who hides behind his own baby as to avoid answering questions on a message board.

And to answer your question, Ann: no. If my kid did something wrong, I wouldn't look for things that kid #2 did to excuse the actions that kid #1 performed. You know who would, though? Kid #1, because that sort of reaction is what one expects out of immature people. Like kids. And, it seems, HD and other connedservatives.

Last edited by JohnT; 07-10-2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:21 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Anconia View Post
What the hell is your problem?
Go to the Mexican border and find out.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Anconia View Post
What the hell is your problem?
In other words, #WhiteBabiesMatter

All babies matter, sweetheart.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
When Rachellogram called my wife neurotic, I landed on her ass hard. Because she said, specifically,
Your wife soundsneurotic
, in a thread about my family. (But I sure didn't go all cut-out magazine type and 49-point font on her (assuming).)

However, when in another thread (damned if I can find it) another poster asked me about a hypothetical about my daughter, I answered it knowing full well that it was a hypothetical and not an "attack" on Sophia.

HD purposely went off on a rage not because he was offended but merely because by doing so he didn't have to answer the question. His rage at the made-up offense afforded him the opportunity to not only ignore the overall point but to paint himself as a victim.

And if his rage was sincere... which I don't believe for an instance, but whatevs, there may be a <2% chance it was... then HD needs to grow up and be a man and not a butthurt little snowflake who hides behind his own baby as to avoid answering questions on a message board.
My take on it was that HD is someone who is so deep into the right-wing bubble that he was genuinely frightened that I was aware that he had children. Which I don’t really get. I know him and rest of his idiot militia cohort have been convinced that liberals are capable of all kinds of evil, but I’m not literally a witch and it’s not like I can cast a spell on his kid to turn him into a Democrat by mentioning him 3 times on a message board while I boil the blood of a conservative, or something.

Only Bernie Sanders can do that.

Last edited by Ann Hedonia; 07-11-2018 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Charter Member

If only he could make the connection to how Latin American families at the border with their own children feel ... But they don't count, do they?
Old 07-11-2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Hedonia View Post
I donít know if you witnessed this little exchange in this Great Debates thread......Ditka was dishing out his oh so measured concern trolling about how the mean violent nasty liberals hate the Good and decent real America that is embodied in the personages of Donald Trump and Sarah Huckabee Sanders and how anyone that doesnít agree with him is mentally......yadda yadda yadda, you know the words. Itís his whole freaking shtick.

Then this exchange ensued.
Ha ha, that was amazing. What a delicate little whore this Ditka scumbag is.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:49 AM

And one more thing —

Ditka, you’re a motherfucking motherfucker. Fuck you.

Thanks, TubaDiva

Last edited by Ann Hedonia; 07-13-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-13-2018, 11:37 AM

And the horse you rode in.

(No horses were actually fucked in the production of this post, nor are any horses scheduled to be fucked except in instances of mutual consent and in accordance with all laws regarding equine enscrewment.)
Old 07-13-2018, 11:41 AM
Charter Member

Damn good thing we didn't screw the pooch then!