Old 07-10-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mace View Post
Someone starts a thread asking what an American civil war will look like, HD posts that he doesn't think there will be a civil war, and from that you conclude that he "has totally bought into the whole #secondcivilwar thing"? Honestly, I think the guy is a whacky right-winger, but you aren't making any sense.
Doubt does not preclude hope.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
LOL
LOL yourself. She's coming across as unhinged.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Charter Member

When Rachellogram called my wife neurotic, I landed on her ass hard. Because she said, specifically,
Your wife soundsneurotic
, in a thread about my family. (But I sure didn't go all cut-out magazine type and 49-point font on her (assuming).)

However, when in another thread (damned if I can find it) another poster asked me about a hypothetical about my daughter, I answered it knowing full well that it was a hypothetical and not an "attack" on Sophia.

HD purposely went off on a rage not because he was offended but merely because by doing so he didn't have to answer the question. His rage at the made-up offense afforded him the opportunity to not only ignore the overall point but to paint himself as a victim.

And if his rage was sincere... which I don't believe for an instance, but whatevs, there may be a <2% chance it was... then HD needs to grow up and be a man and not a butthurt little snowflake who hides behind his own baby as to avoid answering questions on a message board.

And to answer your question, Ann: no. If my kid did something wrong, I wouldn't look for things that kid #2 did to excuse the actions that kid #1 performed. You know who would, though? Kid #1, because that sort of reaction is what one expects out of immature people. Like kids. And, it seems, HD and other connedservatives.

Last edited by JohnT; 07-10-2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:21 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Anconia View Post
What the hell is your problem?
Go to the Mexican border and find out.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Anconia View Post
What the hell is your problem?
In other words, #WhiteBabiesMatter

All babies matter, sweetheart.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
When Rachellogram called my wife neurotic, I landed on her ass hard. Because she said, specifically,
Your wife soundsneurotic
, in a thread about my family. (But I sure didn't go all cut-out magazine type and 49-point font on her (assuming).)

However, when in another thread (damned if I can find it) another poster asked me about a hypothetical about my daughter, I answered it knowing full well that it was a hypothetical and not an "attack" on Sophia.

HD purposely went off on a rage not because he was offended but merely because by doing so he didn't have to answer the question. His rage at the made-up offense afforded him the opportunity to not only ignore the overall point but to paint himself as a victim.

And if his rage was sincere... which I don't believe for an instance, but whatevs, there may be a <2% chance it was... then HD needs to grow up and be a man and not a butthurt little snowflake who hides behind his own baby as to avoid answering questions on a message board.
My take on it was that HD is someone who is so deep into the right-wing bubble that he was genuinely frightened that I was aware that he had children. Which I don’t really get. I know him and rest of his idiot militia cohort have been convinced that liberals are capable of all kinds of evil, but I’m not literally a witch and it’s not like I can cast a spell on his kid to turn him into a Democrat by mentioning him 3 times on a message board while I boil the blood of a conservative, or something.

Only Bernie Sanders can do that.

Last edited by Ann Hedonia; 07-11-2018 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Charter Member

If only he could make the connection to how Latin American families at the border with their own children feel ... But they don't count, do they?
Old 07-11-2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Hedonia View Post
I donít know if you witnessed this little exchange in this Great Debates thread......Ditka was dishing out his oh so measured concern trolling about how the mean violent nasty liberals hate the Good and decent real America that is embodied in the personages of Donald Trump and Sarah Huckabee Sanders and how anyone that doesnít agree with him is mentally......yadda yadda yadda, you know the words. Itís his whole freaking shtick.

Then this exchange ensued.
Ha ha, that was amazing. What a delicate little whore this Ditka scumbag is.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:49 AM

And one more thing —

Ditka, you’re a motherfucking motherfucker. Fuck you.

Thanks, TubaDiva

Last edited by Ann Hedonia; 07-13-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-13-2018, 11:37 AM

And the horse you rode in.

(No horses were actually fucked in the production of this post, nor are any horses scheduled to be fucked except in instances of mutual consent and in accordance with all laws regarding equine enscrewment.)
Old 07-13-2018, 11:41 AM
Charter Member

Damn good thing we didn't screw the pooch then!
Old 08-21-2018, 04:33 AM

He's back, just asking questions about the patriotism of liberals: https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb...d.php?t=860772

IIRC, he's done other threads about this exact topic. And as is his wont, he ignores the thoughtful responses and focuses only on the ones for which he thinks he can score gotcha points.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:43 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
He's back, just asking questions about the patriotism of liberals: https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb...d.php?t=860772

IIRC, he's done other threads about this exact topic. And as is his wont, he ignores the thoughtful responses and focuses only on the ones for which he thinks he can score gotcha points.
Saw that, not playing.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:12 AM

Or maybe it was failure of you and your mormon militia white nationalist prepper racist assfucks who weren't man enough to go to the border with your cum crusted m4's to protect this great nation of ours from the invasion of taco niggers? You fucking smarmy fucktwat. You are just barely smart enough to sidestep the board's hate speech rules, but nobody, and I mean NObody is buying your God damn racist concern trollish bullshit.

Last edited by snfaulkner; 08-22-2018 at 03:16 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:24 AM

Full disclosure, my best friend on this planet is mormon AND of salvadoran decent. And he is 50 times the moral guy you pretend to be. You are a fucking disgrace to that admittedly already shady cult.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:25 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snfaulkner View Post
Or maybe it was failure of you and your mormon militia white nationalist prepper racist assfucks who weren't man enough to go to the border with your cum crusted m4's to protect this great nation of ours from the invasion of taco niggers? You fucking smarmy fucktwat. You are just barely smart enough to sidestep the board's hate speech rules, but nobody, and I mean NObody is buying your God damn racist concern trollish bullshit.
But, but....isn't HD just always asking questions? He can't be a troll.

He is a racist assfuck & fucktwat though.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Mollie Tibbetts' cousin is telling Fox News to keep her name out of their mouths.
https://twitter.com/samlucasss/statu...57891224805376
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDitka View Post
So now we're not supposed to #SayHerName?
The bitter irony is apparently lost on this cunt. HEY ASSHOLE - SHE'S TALKING TO YOU.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:32 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
The bitter irony is apparently lost on this cunt. HEY ASSHOLE - SHE'S TALKING TO YOU.
And worse, he actually did comment early that "of course" we should support the victim's family. But never mind that, there are many exceptions for him and his ilk.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:47 PM

Anyone (Ditka) who posts provocative shit in safe forums, and refuses to participate here in the Pit can lick my right testicle. Another poster has dibs on my left one, and I won't identify him here lest I invoke him and he fucks this thread all up.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:54 PM
Charter Member

From the last thread:

Quote:
Do you imagine that the Sandy Hook victims' families, or the Parkland victims' families were all unanimous in their desire to see their family members' deaths used as political propaganda?
The ones that demanded action against guns have been tarred and feathered by assholes like you HD.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:03 PM

He seems very pleased to use the n-word in ATMB without repercussion.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andros View Post
He seems very pleased to use the n-word in ATMB without repercussion.
EDIT: Thus proving once and for all that he definitely, definitely reads this thread.

Hey HD, fuck you, you disingenuous trolling bigot. You are helping to make America weaker.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 08-22-2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
EDIT: Thus proving once and for all that he definitely, definitely reads this thread.

Hey HD, fuck you, you disingenuous trolling bigot. You are helping to make America weaker.
Exactly my thought. He reads, doesn't engage here, and then runs crying to the mods.

What a pathetic scumbag.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
Exactly my thought. He reads, doesn't engage here, and then runs crying to the mods.

What a pathetic scumbag.
Yep, forgot to add "cowardly". Fuck you HD, you cowardly, disingenuous, trolling bigot.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:47 PM

And now he's trying to pretend he doesn't actually read the thread! Man, with Cohen and Manafort, I thought this week couldn't get any better, but I was wrong!

Not like it's a big deal, HD. You can admit it. If there was a thread in a conservative board shitting all over me, you can bet your ass I'd check it out.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:48 PM

Who would tell you?
Old 08-22-2018, 07:36 PM

Ditka, you're a motherfucking snowflake and a bigger baby than YOUR kid. Everyone hates a snitch. Go fuck yourself.

Please flounce away again. This board was a better place without you,
Old 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM

Beg to differ. "Snitching" isn't what happened here. Butthurt crybabying happened here. Trying to score points over the libs happened here. Disingenuously claiming the moral high ground in order to call out liberal hypocrisy happened here. But not snitching.

I do not in any way endorse the original insult's use of "n*****." Although I totally get the snark, I think it was gratuitous and unnecessary. But that's the reason for the FUCKING RED TRIANGLE. Report that shit, HurrDurr. Respect the Rule of Law, you anarchist.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:34 PM

For the record, will apologize to anyone here (except HurricaneDouche) who may have been offended at a look into what I believe is in his and his friends' cowardly. racist minds.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:00 PM

FWIW, no offense taken here. To misquote Lydia Deetz, I myself am gratuitous and unnecessary.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by andros View Post
But that's the reason for the FUCKING RED TRIANGLE. Report that shit, HurrDurr. Respect the Rule of Law, you anarchist.
Well, he did report it. And he waited a good twelve hours for a response before opening the ATMB thread.

He could have checked his email first, but in fairness, he did request a response by PM.
Old 08-22-2018, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
Well, he did report it. And he waited a good twelve hours for a response before opening the ATMB thread.

He could have checked his email first, but in fairness, he did request a response by PM.
...well.

I stand corrected, and offer HurricaneDitka my unreserved apology.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:53 AM

One interesting aspect of this MB is that there are sometimes huge inconsistencies in board sentiment on the same issue, opportunistically aimed at different situations where one position or the other is more useful. Unless you have the time and inclination, it's hard to know if it's the exact same posters posting the opposite position on the same issue. But the overall predominant sentiment is still worth noting. Because it can't be a coincidence that one position dominates in terms of poster sentiment in situations where that position is more useful and the other position dominates in terms of poster sentiment in situations where that sentiment is more useful. Says something, actually.

The case at hand concerns posters who post provocative positions and do/don't engage in when they and their positions are attacked in the Pit. In this thread, we have numerous posters criticizing HD over his refusal to participate in Pit threads of this sort, calling him cowardly and other names. OK. But meanwhile in another concurrent thread, octopus is also being harshly criticized but in his case for participating in such Pit threads, with numerous posters pointing out that he's perfectly free to ignore the Pit etc. etc.

Would be weird if this wasn't so common.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:10 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotheringay-Phipps View Post
But meanwhile in another concurrent thread, octopus is also being harshly criticized but in his case for participating in such Pit threads, with numerous posters pointing out that he's perfectly free to ignore the Pit etc. etc.
No, they're pointing out his hypocrisy. Complaining about the use of bad words down here yet still coming here anyway.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:20 AM
Charter Member

nvm

Last edited by Skywatcher; 08-24-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:56 AM
Charter Member

Bricker is doing a fantastic job of offering his skirts for Ditka to hide behind in the current Timothy McVeigh thread. I don't think I've seen Ditka once!

Last edited by JohnT; 08-24-2018 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-24-2018, 12:18 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I've got a partially written response but I'm mulling it over and making refinements and edits still. I fully intend to lay out my thoughts there.
It's been up for 42 hours. How long is this going to take?
Old 09-04-2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
It's been up for 42 hours. How long is this going to take?
Even longer than we thought?

CMC fnord!

Last edited by crowmanyclouds; 09-04-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowmanyclouds View Post
Even longer than we thought?

CMC fnord!
No surprise from such a cowardly piece of shit.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:30 AM

I have a confession to make. I went looking for an older racist quote I remembered by HurricaneDitka and found this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
... Anyways, how is living while black in America working for you and would another location be more suitable? If I lived in a place that was actively hostile towards me Iíd look for a nicer area.
I don't know whether to be glad that I've not wasted brain cells to distinguish two racist dolts from each other, or saddened that I'm not using the opportunity to work on an academic paper, "Detecting slight cognitive differences between very similar specima of North American Homo fatuus."

Anyway, Mr. Ditka now believes there's only a 5% chance that DeSantis' snide "monkey" remark is racist.

We're left to wonder:
* Is Hurricane so dull-witted he doesn't know what dog whistles are, or how to recognize them? Or
* Is he the perfect target of a dog whistler, his subconscious reacting while not even knowing he's being manipulating? Or
* Is he well aware that DeSantis was dog-whistling but knows that to admit that would undermine his pretense that the GOP isn't stinking of evil?
But at this point ó who cares?

Last edited by septimus; 09-05-2018 at 07:35 AM.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Charter Member

Nothing says "who cares" like a ten page Pit thread.

Regards,
Shodan
Old 09-05-2018, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Nothing says "who cares" like a ten page Pit thread.

Regards,
Shodan
Nice of you to stop by. Care to characterize any black people as n-words, as is your wont (by your own words, anyway), while you're here?
Old 09-05-2018, 09:24 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Nice of you to stop by. Care to characterize any black people as n-words, as is your wont (by your own words, anyway), while you're here?
The original post of Shodan's you're referring to was stupid, but you are in fact egging him on to break the rules of this MB. You're free to do so, but he's smart to not take the bait.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mace View Post
The original post of Shodan's you're referring to was stupid, but you are in fact egging him on to break the rules of this MB. You're free to do so, but he's smart to not take the bait.
He's not the only reader here; sometimes I like to remind everyone else, in a snarky response to his own snark, of the kind of people we're dealing with.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:34 AM

The dumb fuckwad thinks he has the mother of all gotchas when he points to Obama's "if you like your health insurance you can keep it" statement. Jesus titty-fucking Christ, it was fucking obvious that he meant that if you had good health insurance you could keep it, providing they keep offering it. If you had worthless piece of shit coverage and it wasn't ACA-compliant, no you couldn't keep it, nor would you want to, nor would anyone with multiple brain cells (which obviously excludes HD).
Old 09-05-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
He's not the only reader here; sometimes I like to remind everyone else, in a snarky response to his own snark, of the kind of people we're dealing with.
And thank you for that! I rather like people being reminded that Shodan (or Ditka, or Octopus, or... wow, how many non-racist right wingers do we have these days? O.o) is a shitty racist.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLibDem View Post
The dumb fuckwad thinks he has the mother of all gotchas when he points to Obama's "if you like your health insurance you can keep it" statement. Jesus titty-fucking Christ, it was fucking obvious that he meant that if you had good health insurance you could keep it, providing they keep offering it. If you had worthless piece of shit coverage and it wasn't ACA-compliant, no you couldn't keep it, nor would you want to, nor would anyone with multiple brain cells (which obviously excludes HD).
Or if your employer decides to cut costs and drop people off the rolls, or move more of the cost onto the employee, or you quit or get fired from your job.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:04 PM

What a shock (not actually a shock at all) -- in the Kavanaugh thread (https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb...861606&page=16), HD has no interest in investigation an allegation of sexual assault if it might harm a Republican.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:28 PM
Charter Member

Bone, Bricker, and Shodan are, predictably, joining him on that one. HD is far from the only deplorable on the board.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:08 AM

Ha ha! Crazy person shoots himself in the arm. Hilarious!

What an asshole.