Old 05-14-2020, 05:36 AM

Representative and Trump ass remora Greg Steube crafted a bill specifically aimed at Ilhan Omar that would "prohibit a candidate for election to federal office from using amounts contributed to the candidate's campaign to make payments to vendors owned or controlled by an immediate family member of the candidate." This bill is very subtly called the "Obstructing Monetary Allocations to Relatives Act" or the OMAR Act.

To quote this article (which also sets out what Omar did that Steube is trying to block):
Quote:
The bill would prohibit campaign payments “to a vendor which is owned or controlled by an immediate family member of the candidate,” which it defines as “a father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, husband, wife, father-in-law, or mother-in-law.”
This apparently includes "payments to a company that is 'controlled' by a candidate’s family member if that family member 'is a member of the board of directors or similar governing body of the vendor'".

The thing is, Rep. Steube seems to have forgotten that Omar isn't the only one who does this sort of thing, and indeed there is one particular individual in the middle of a campaign who handed over control of his businesses to his children yet continues to funnel large sums of campaign money to those businesses...
Old 05-14-2020, 06:32 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrate View Post
The thing is, Rep. Steube seems to have forgotten that Omar isn't the only one who does this sort of thing, and indeed there is one particular individual in the middle of a campaign who handed over control of his businesses to his children yet continues to funnel large sums of campaign money to those businesses...
But said individual now has firm control of all of the agencies that would investigate and/or prosecute said violations....so, not gonna happen.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
And this right here is exactly why the politicization of our federal law enforcement poses such a dreadful blow to our country.
You act as if this is a new thing. Under W. Bush, federal prosecutors were bringing weak or sham charges against people in an effort to smear Democrats running for office. This is one from Wisconsin, where a long time state employee was convicted of fraud for approving a contract with a travel company. It was thrown out almost immediately upon appeal. The case was used heavily by Republicans to smear the Democratic candidate in the election for governor.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgato View Post
You act as if this is a new thing. Under W. Bush, federal prosecutors were bringing weak or sham charges against people in an effort to smear Democrats running for office. This is one from Wisconsin, where a long time state employee was convicted of fraud for approving a contract with a travel company. It was thrown out almost immediately upon appeal. The case was used heavily by Republicans to smear the Democratic candidate in the election for governor.
I'm not "acting" any way at all. Well aware this went on during the administration of Bush the Lesser, and if you were familiar with my posts (no reason you should be), you'd understand that I consider the current "administration" just a continuation of the GWB presidency. So many familiar faces, up to their old tricks. They're just carrying on with the grand plan.

I'm not defending Burr. What he did deserves investigation and possibly arrest, trial and conviction. My point was about the continuing erosion of trust in our institutions -- which is accelerated in the Trump era.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
But said individual now has firm control of all of the agencies that would investigate and/or prosecute said violations....so, not gonna happen.
Exactly.

Draconian laws with selective enforcement.

Best path to fascism.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:11 PM

After the FBI confiscated Senator Richard Burr's phone in their investigation for his insider trading, he has stepped down as chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
https://www.axios.com/richard-burr-s...b32e420fb.html
Old 05-14-2020, 01:14 PM

nm, server fart

Last edited by Rick Kitchen; 05-14-2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
After the FBI confiscated Senator Richard Burr's phone in their investigation for his insider trading, he has stepped down as chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
In keeping with EC*45's modus operandi, who will be the worse or worst replacement?
Old 05-14-2020, 07:27 PM
Cecil's Inner Circle
Charter Member

Rep. @DevinNunes admits the GOP to use illegal measures to win in November:

"It’s the only way to win…as long as we have a robust ballot harvesting operation come November—I hate saying that because it's illegal in 49 states...[we're] in good shape"

https://t.co/FYzPxoKRJ2
Old 05-14-2020, 11:05 PM

Mitch McConnell admits he was "wrong" about the Obama administration not leaving a pandemic plan book.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/14/polit...mic/index.html
Old 05-15-2020, 01:38 AM
Charter Member

Idiots on Twitter are now calling Stone Cold Steve Austin a Communist because he wears a face mask.
Old 05-15-2020, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
He's got the right response though:
Quote:
The fan commented, "The mask goes against your reputation! Stay strong, be a rebel, and do not conform! Cool mask, but strip off the communism!"

Steve Austin simply responded, "Shut up dude."
Old 05-15-2020, 04:52 AM
Charter Member

Steve Austin is "stone cold"? No, Steve Austin is a pencil-necked, bleeding heart liberal weenie. Stalin was stone cold, and Beria made him look like Santa Claus.

Last edited by elucidator; 05-15-2020 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:02 PM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Ben Sasse thinks he a comedian at a (online) high school comencement address.
Quote:
U.S. Sen. Ben Sasse's attempt at humor during a speech at a Nebraska high school's online commencement — which included jokes about students' fitness and psychologists and also blamed China for the coronavirus outbreak — drew strong criticism.

The Republican senator's speech on Saturday was panned by a Fremont High School board member and his Democratic opponent in the November election. Sasse's spokesman, James Wegmann, told the Omaha World-Herald Sunday the senator was joking during the graduation speech.

Sasse said during the speech "95% of all gainfully employed psychologists — and I'm serious there are dozens of them that are gainfully employed —- their job is really just to help people forget high school ... If you’re headed to college, do not — do not — major in psychology. That part’s not a joke.”

Sasse, who was unshaven and wore a loosened red tie and white dress shirt, also said that in life, the graduates would at times be asked to climb giant ropes. “If you don’t get that joke, talk to your mom and dad. Back in the day when we were a lot fitter than you people are, we used to have to climb ropes all the way up to the ceiling of the gym all the time.”

Sasse suggested that the graduates would remember their senior years at their future reunions as “that time when China started a big global pandemic that created the worst public health crisis in over a century and brought the economy to its knees and we had to stay home and everybody was hoarding toilet paper.”
So who was the bigger idiot, Sasse or the person who asked him to do the address?

Last edited by running coach; 05-17-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Ben Sasse thinks he a comedian at a (online) high school comencement address.

So who was the bigger idiot, Sasse or the person who asked him to do the address?
Oh, definitely Sasse. I believe (too lazy to look up cites) that he at time has sounded like that rarest of unicorn's, a reasonable Republican that occasionally pushes back against Trump. No reason to expect a sitting US Senator to be an asshole in public (although they have started saying the quiet parts out loud a lot lately).
Old 05-18-2020, 08:07 AM

On the last day of the MN legislative session, none of the Republican members wore masks on the floor:

https://www.startribune.com/flurry-o...ion/570547242/

I'm honestly getting to the point that I'm encouraging this - maybe they'll kill themselves off and the country will finally return to sanity.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:12 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Maenad View Post
I'm honestly getting to the point that I'm encouraging this - maybe they'll kill themselves off and the country will finally return to sanity.
I have the same fantasy but unfortunately the death rate is way too low for it to be of much effect. What I'm hoping for is that enough of them are too sick to go and vote come November but the timing's not really right on that either.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Maenad View Post
On the last day of the MN legislative session, none of the Republican members wore masks on the floor:

https://www.startribune.com/flurry-o...ion/570547242/

If only that were how pandemics worked.

Unfortunately, they are endangering others more than they are endangering themselves.
Old 05-18-2020, 03:39 PM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
I have the same fantasy but unfortunately the death rate is way too low for it to be of much effect. What I'm hoping for is that enough of them are too sick to go and vote come November but the timing's not really right on that either.

If enough of them get sick, then all of a sudden mail-in ballots will be perfectly acceptable to them. As a curently overseas voter and previously military deployed voter, I'm rather peeved at their current attitude towards mail-in ballots.
Old 05-18-2020, 03:47 PM

I think this qualifies for this thread:

Trump announces accelerated vaccine development program, names it Operation Warp Speed. So he's named it after a science fiction trope, something that so far as we know is impossible. Will the program be led by people who have played scientists on TV?
Old 05-18-2020, 09:17 PM

Here we go!

From The New York Times: Freed by Court Ruling, Republicans Step Up Effort to Patrol Voting Officials seek to recruit 50,000 poll watchers and spend millions to fight voter fraud. Democrats say the real goal is to stop them from voting.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/18/u...?smid=em-share
Quote:
WASHINGTON — Six months before a presidential election in which turnout could matter more than persuasion, the Republican Party, the Trump campaign and conservative activists are mounting an aggressive national effort to shape who gets to vote in November — and whose ballots are counted.

Its premise is that a Republican victory in November is imperiled by widespread voter fraud, a baseless charge embraced by President Trumpbut repeatedly debunked by research.Democrats and voting rights advocates say the driving factor is politics, not fraud — especially since Mr. Trump’s narrow win in 2016 underscored the potentially crucial value of depressing turnout by Democrats, particularly minorities.

The Republican program, which has gained steam in recent weeks, envisions recruiting up to 50,000 volunteers in 15 key states to monitor polling places and challenge ballots and voters deemed suspicious. That is part of a $20 million plan that also allots millions to challenge lawsuits by Democrats and voting-rights advocates seeking to loosen state restrictions on balloting. The party and its allies also intend to use advertising,the internetand Mr. Trump’s command of the airwaves to cast Democrats as agents of election theft.

The efforts are bolstered by a 2018 federal court ruling that for the first time in nearly four decades allows the national Republican Party to mount campaigns against purported voter fraud without court approval. The court ban on Republican Party voter-fraud operationswas imposed in 1982, and then modified in 1986 and again in 1990,each time after courts found instances of Republicans intimidating or working to exclude minority voters in the name of preventing fraud. The party was found to have violated it yet again in 2004.

Old 05-18-2020, 09:59 PM

The state of Georgia put out a graph showing that the number of virus cases is going down. Until people looked closely and realized that the dates were not in chronological order.
https://secondnexus.com/brian-kemp-m...ng-graph-virus
Old 05-18-2020, 10:06 PM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Quote:
The state of Georgia put out a graph showing that the number of virus cases is going down. Until people looked closely and realized that the dates were not in chronological order.
Shouda just used a Sharpie.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riemann View Post
I think this qualifies for this thread:

Trump announces accelerated vaccine development program, names it Operation Warp Speed. So he's named it after a science fiction trope, something that so far as we know is impossible. Will the program be led by people who have played scientists on TV?
They should rather have named the program Operation Infinite Improbability Drive because it takes you somewhere arbitrarily fast but you can't predict where nor what species of animal you will be when you get there. So you should plan ahead and dress appropriately.

The object is to get a vaccine out there in mass production and mass distribution, with less regard over whether it is safe or if it actually works. We can address those question later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Azar, HHS Secretary
"What we're doing is wringing the inefficiency out of the development process to make the development side faster to get to a safe and effective vaccine," Azar said Sunday. "And at the same time, we're going to scale up commercial-sized manufacturing to produce hundreds of millions of doses at risk. They may not pan out. They might not prove to be safe and effective, but we'll have it so we can begin administration right away."
(My bold added.) As quoted in Azar says Trump administration aiming for 300 million coronavirus vaccine doses by 2021, Melissa Quinn, CBS News, May 17, 2020, discussing interview with Azar on Face the Nation.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senegoid View Post
They should rather have named the program Operation Infinite Improbability Drive because it takes you somewhere arbitrarily fast but you can't predict where nor what species of animal you will be when you get there. So you should plan ahead and dress appropriately.

The object is to get a vaccine out there in mass production and mass distribution, with less regard over whether it is safe or if it actually works. We can address those question later.

(My bold added.) As quoted in Azar says Trump administration aiming for 300 million coronavirus vaccine doses by 2021, Melissa Quinn, CBS News, May 17, 2020, discussing interview with Azar on Face the Nation.
I think the idea is that they will be manufacturing it before it is proven to be safe, so that if it is safe, then we don't have to wait for it to be manufactured.

This is a wasteful idea, in that it means that there may be vaccines that are produced in the hundreds of millions that have to be discarded as they are discovered to have safety or efficacy issues. But, it's not a bad idea if the goal is to have it as widely distributed as quickly as possible and you don't care about the cost.

That said, it doesn't matter what red tape you cut, biology don't work like that. If there is a side effect that only effects 5% of the people and doesn't show up for 2-3 years, then we will have no way of knowing that before putting it into hundreds of millions, possibly billions of people. Then, a couple years after we've started relaxing again after this pandemic, suddenly millions of people start getting sick from side effects.

Last edited by k9bfriender; 05-19-2020 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9bfriender View Post
I think the idea is that they will be manufacturing it before it is proven to be safe, so that if it is safe, then we don't have to wait for it to be manufactured.

This is a wasteful idea, in that it means that there may be vaccines that are produced in the hundreds of millions that have to be discarded as they are discovered to have safety or efficacy issues. But, it's not a bad idea if the goal is to have it as widely distributed as quickly as possible and you don't care about the cost.

That said, it doesn't matter what red tape you cut, biology don't work like that. If there is a side effect that only effects 5% of the people and doesn't show up for 2-3 years, then we will have no way of knowing that before putting it into hundreds of millions, possibly billions of people. Then, a couple years after we've started relaxing again after this pandemic, suddenly millions of people start getting sick from side effects.
Which will then be followed by a whole bunch of anti-vaxers gleefully crying "we told you so!", leading to mass resurgence of measles and whooping cough that will make Covid look like a day in the park.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Godot View Post
Which will then be followed by a whole bunch of anti-vaxers gleefully crying "we told you so!", leading to mass resurgence of measles and whooping cough that will make Covid look like a day in the park.
Yep, giving the anti-vaxx crowd anything actually legitimate to hang their hat on would be the most devastating medical mistake of the century.
Old 05-19-2020, 01:01 PM

The Governor of Georgia has opened up the state, because there's nothing to worry about, but it's too dangerous to hold an election for a state Supreme Court position, so he's going to cancel the election and appoint a Republican to fill the seat.
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/19/212623...kemp-blackwell
Old 05-19-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
The Governor of Georgia has opened up the state, because there's nothing to worry about, but it's too dangerous to hold an election for a state Supreme Court position, so he's going to cancel the election and appoint a Republican to fill the seat.
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/19/212623...kemp-blackwell
Nothing to do with Covid-19 - they just figured out that if they delay the resignation until after the November election, they can do a gubernatorial appointment that lasts two years, instead of one that only lasts until election day.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:43 PM

The woman who was in charge of reporting coronavirus data for the state of Florida claims she was fired because she refused to manipulate data to make the state's numbers look better.
https://www.salon.com/2020/05/19/cov...pening-florida
Old 05-20-2020, 09:58 AM

Quote:
The woman who was in charge of reporting coronavirus data for the state of Florida claims she was fired because she refused to manipulate data to make the state's numbers look better.
https://www.salon.com/2020/05/19/cov...pening-florida
At least the lying shit-ass governor had the decency to respond:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/5226744002/

Quote:
Facing an explosive charge that his administration is manipulating coronavirus data to help make the case for reopening Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis played down the controversy Tuesday as a “nonissue.”
It's pretty clear now that the republicans' public health response is simply to lie to the public.

Like how are we different from Russia, China, or any other authoritarian state at this point? The distinctions are increasingly fewer and less significant. I guess the government hasn't had journalists murdered and doctors jailed yet - that's some positive news, I reckon.

Last edited by asahi; 05-20-2020 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-20-2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
It's pretty clear now that the republicans' public health response is simply to lie to the public.

The thing that really bothers me is that they're lying so badly. With the example above, the only way they could have ever gotten away with it is if literally no one ever really took a look at their chart. How likely was that? This lie fell apart almost immediately - the first time I even heard about it was the people pointing out the lie - so what was the point?

If they really wanted a lie to stand, even for a day or two, why didn't they just make it up out of whole cloth? At least then the debunkers would have had to track down the real data, and compare it to the fake. But the way they did it, all the debunkers had to do was point to the dates listed on the very chart the liars themselves published.

Are they really that stupid, or do they really think that everyone else is that stupid?
Old 05-20-2020, 10:17 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Are they really that stupid,
Yes.
Quote:
or do they really think that everyone else is that stupid?
Also yes. And that's what they're counting on, that their base is more stupid than they are.
Old 05-20-2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgyn View Post
Yes.
Also yes. And that's what they're counting on, that their base is more stupid than they are.
Partly yes, but more to the point: they're counting on us to simply not give a shit.

The most discouraging implication of the entire disastrous COVID-19 response is that we, the people, are accepting that this was somehow unavoidable. And that's pretty hard to reconcile for a nation that brags its ass off about how great our technology is and how we have the most advanced healthcare system in the world, and how congratulate ourselves all the fucking time about how the rest of the planet looks to us for leadership. We haven't done a fucking thing to stop the pandemic except make silly-assed YouTube videos, stupid hashtags, and obnoxious neighborhood car parades -- because this was just as unavoidable as a comet smashing into, of all countries on the planet, America, and we need our self-esteem.

Meanwhile, no collective outrage. Confusion and selective outrage, but no collective middle finger to lying, obfuscation, and attacks on public institutions. We're a far cry from the country that rebelled for independence from the Crown; we're just good little sheep. We're behaving. And that's not good.
Old 05-20-2020, 01:23 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
The thing that really bothers me is that they're lying so badly.
There's a great line in the movie The Pope Of Greenwich Village spoken by Mickey Rourke: "I promise you from now on my lies will be much better"
Old 05-20-2020, 06:07 PM

The Illinois legislator (GOP & Downstate, natch) who sued to challenge the stay-at-home order was booted from the Assembly when he attended today's legislative session without a mask and refused to put one on when asked to. Link. Link.

To be fair, the mask rule was voted in 97-12 and the scofflaw was voted out 81-27, so at least some Republicans had a non-stupid idea today.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:20 PM

A Fox news anchor challenged a Biden staffer to name any lies Individual 1 has come up with about the coronavirus, and she got more than she bargained for.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-n...005037787.html
Old 05-22-2020, 03:33 PM

Militia member is arrested trying to hijack a helicopter so he can "rescue" coronavirus patients from a hospital.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9528431.html
Old 05-23-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
According to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, 44 percent of Republicans believe that Bill Gates is plotting to use a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign as a pretext to implant microchips in billions of people and monitor their movements
https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-new...152843610.html

I chalk it up to faulty pre-frontal cortex development.
Old 05-23-2020, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bredin View Post
The Illinois legislator (GOP & Downstate, natch) who sued to challenge the stay-at-home order was booted from the Assembly when he attended today's legislative session without a mask and refused to put one on when asked to. Link. Link.

To be fair, the mask rule was voted in 97-12 and the scofflaw was voted out 81-27, so at least some Republicans had a non-stupid idea today.
From the first link:
"When asked during his daily briefing on Monday, Pritzker addressed the reports of lawmakers who did not want to wear masks during session. "I hear that there are people that are planning to show up in Springfield in the legislature not wearing a mask. Think about what that says, right? Because a mask isn't designed to protect you. It's designed to protect the people you're with," he said, calling the decision to not wear a face covering "callous disregard for people's health."
"Most of the legislators that I talked to understand that it is necessary, it is something that is, again, it's keeping the other people that you're with safe," Pritzker later added."
Old 05-23-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
From the first link:
"When asked during his daily briefing on Monday, Pritzker addressed the reports of lawmakers who did not want to wear masks during session. "I hear that there are people that are planning to show up in Springfield in the legislature not wearing a mask. Think about what that says, right? Because a mask isn't designed to protect you. It's designed to protect the people you're with," he said, calling the decision to not wear a face covering "callous disregard for people's health."
"Most of the legislators that I talked to understand that it is necessary, it is something that is, again, it's keeping the other people that you're with safe," Pritzker later added."
Exactly right. Refusal to wear a mask in an appropriate situation is simply a means for a person to say "fuck you, I don't give a shit about you."

So take them seriously. They have identified themselves as not giving a shit about others. It's a good indicator that you should have nothing whatsoever to do with this person. They should be cut off from civilized society, shunned, and ignored. Businesses are free to refuse them entry. Normal people should refuse to engage with them in any fashion whatsoever. They want to say "fuck you"? Feel free. All by themselves.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:15 PM

Bexar County, Texas GOP chair tells a crowd that the coronavirus is a Democratic hoax, so take off your masks and hug each other.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1263937751872868353
Old 05-24-2020, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Bexar County, Texas GOP chair tells a crowd that the coronavirus is a Democratic hoax, so take off your masks and hug each other.
Shout out to Germany, Spain, PM Boris Johnson, and all those other heroes around the world who died or went critical to help the Dems pull this off.
Old 05-24-2020, 03:38 AM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySinclair View Post
Shout out to Germany, Spain, PM Boris Johnson, and all those other heroes around the world who died or went critical to help the Dems pull this off.

You're talking about those crisis actors, right?
Old 05-24-2020, 08:47 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
Exactly right. Refusal to wear a mask in an appropriate situation is simply a means for a person to say "fuck you, I don't give a shit about you."

So take them seriously. They have identified themselves as not giving a shit about others. It's a good indicator that you should have nothing whatsoever to do with this person. They should be cut off from civilized society, shunned, and ignored. Businesses are free to refuse them entry. Normal people should refuse to engage with them in any fashion whatsoever. They want to say "fuck you"? Feel free. All by themselves.
I repeat my suggestion from a couple weeks ago in another thread.

If you don't want to abide by the new social distancing protocols, fine, but you get the back of your hand stamped with permanent ink; something that'll last about two weeks but it gets renewed every time you go out.

If the hospitals don't get slammed, no problem; the stamp has no effect. If they are overwhelmed, though, and you arrive at ER with a stamp -- even for a non-COVID illness or injury -- you're the one tipped off of the gurney into a corner.
Old 05-24-2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
This woman's husband pleaded guilty in 1999 to indecently exposing himself to her 14-year-old daughter (from a previous marriage).

Also:
Quote:
During his stint in the military, the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID) looked into a series of allegations against him covering the period from 1983-88, including acts of sexual assault against children and exposing minors to pornography, according to Army documents obtained by the San Antonio Express-News. These incidents occurred at Fort Lewis, Wash., the military installation where Norman was stationed at the time.

The investigation focused on three alleged victims — two girls and one boy — in addition to Norman’s stepdaughter. The CID released its investigative summary on Oct. 13, 2006, and it was damning.

“Investigation established probable cause to believe LTC BREHM committed the offenses of Forcible Sodomy, Indecent Acts and Liberties with a Child, when on numerous occasions he forced (name redacted) to perform oral sodomy upon him, indecently assaulting (her) and exposing her to various forms of adult and child pornography,” CID concluded.
#FamilyValues
Old 05-24-2020, 10:17 AM
Charter Member

Where do these people come from? Some gutter or from under some rock?
Old 05-24-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Where do these people come from? Some gutter or from under some rock?
I can't even figure out what their 'goal' is anymore. I mean really. They WANT a stupid asshole to run the country? And it is to laugh that he is 'running' the country.

But to what end? Sure, they are racist assholes, but my god, many of them can't think past the ends of their noses.

I know there have been threads about being gentle with these people, but that's like reasoning with a rabid dog. I'll continue to call them what they are.
Old 05-24-2020, 03:37 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Did they? If so, it's time to start the countdown timer, set to 14 days.
Old 05-24-2020, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgyn View Post
Did they? If so, it's time to start the countdown timer, set to 14 days.
The video shows the people behind her (who weren't wearing masks) hugging.