Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #43851  
Old 05-23-2020, 11:18 AM
The Tooth is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
Opening churches could backfire on him biggly. He may kill a lot of his supporters.
True, but the churches should still stay closed.
  #43852  
Old 05-23-2020, 12:10 PM
jsc1953 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 11,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by robby View Post
Speaking of nicknames, here’s one for Trump’s press secretary: “Mouth of Trump”
She once had a name, but she's forgotten it.
  #43853  
Old 05-23-2020, 01:21 PM
enipla is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Colorado Rockies.
Posts: 15,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tooth View Post
True, but the churches should still stay closed.
Of course. I certainly don't wish harm on anyone. But large groups of completely unnecessary gatherings should stay home. That includes also sports and concerts and religious gatherings. Funerals too. My Wife's brother died 5 weeks ago (not COVID related, but unexpected). It's rough on her to not to travel to see family.

We'll have a get together maybe next summer and celebrate his life. Flexibility is key in everything you do. Everything.

We'll get it figured out. Driving deeper into a flooded road is rarely a good solution.

If Trump is at the wheel. I'm gonna do my very best to take the keys from him. That child needs a McDonalds and a nap.
__________________
I don't live in the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here.
  #43854  
Old 05-23-2020, 02:57 PM
Smapti is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 16,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo View Post
True. Anyone who is declaring their belief in racial superiority is inevitably a counter-example of it.
Relevant panel from Preacher.
  #43855  
Old 05-23-2020, 07:49 PM
Guest-starring: Id!'s Avatar
Guest-starring: Id! is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlGauss View Post
As the election nears, I think it's time for all those who despise Trump to settle on a consistent nickname for him. Really, drive the same phrase home for six months, over, over, and over. And over again. You can't do that when people are using close to dozen assorted variations.

Dim Donald.

Simple, alliterative, hard to forget, and not nearly as nasty as it could be (a feature not a bug).

Dim Donald.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby View Post
“Dim” is too kind. Like Rex Tillerson said in a Pentagon meeting, Trump is a fucking moron.

Personally, I’m partial to COVID-45.
I like shitloads of different versions (while occasinally falling back on my Russian one) but if I had to go for a universally-agreed-upon one it would have to be Jon Stewart's Fuckface Von Clownstick, or if it had to be shorter: DOTUS.

Curious if Tillerson came up with any (unreported) others.
  #43856  
Old 05-23-2020, 08:11 PM
Euphonious Polemic is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 13,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest-starring: Id! View Post
I like shitloads of different versions (while occasinally falling back on my Russian one) but if I had to go for a universally-agreed-upon one it would have to be Jon Stewart's Fuckface Von Clownstick, or if it had to be shorter: DOTUS.

Curious if Tillerson came up with any (unreported) others.
I'm still partial to "Cheeto-faced Shitgibbon"
  #43857  
Old 05-24-2020, 07:18 PM
Fair Rarity's Avatar
Fair Rarity is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,313
As a person of... extended size... I should be offended by jabs at his looks, but I'm not and I'm partial to one I've heard lately: President Plump.
  #43858  
Old 05-24-2020, 08:16 PM
Ukulele Ike is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 18,828
I’ve seen some plump in my time, and what that boy is ain’t “plump.”
__________________
Uke
  #43859  
Old 05-25-2020, 12:06 AM
scabpicker's Avatar
scabpicker is offline
Yo soy pinche idiota
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Funkytown (Fort Worth)
Posts: 4,915
I still prefer "Special Needs Caligula", but that's just me.
  #43860  
Old 05-25-2020, 01:31 AM
OttoDaFe's Avatar
OttoDaFe is offline
Sluice Gate Tender, FCD #3
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Soviet of Washington
Posts: 2,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
I'm still partial to "Cheeto-faced Shitgibbon"
I tend to use the acronym CFSG, which seems to be a fairly common usage (at any rate, it's been quite a while since I've been asked to explain it.

I actually prefer "King Cannot." It's more than a tad obscure, but it pairs well with his second-in-command, the White Nought.
  #43861  
Old 05-25-2020, 01:34 AM
Monty's Avatar
Monty is offline
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 24,716
Twitler is at it again! And, of course, he is showing is true colors:

Quote:
Trump shares sexist tweets calling Hillary Clinton a 'skank' and insulting prominent Democrats

Mind you, this is the same individual who, when reporters ask him legitimate questions, yells at them and says they are "very rude".
  #43862  
Old 05-25-2020, 10:15 AM
DesertDog is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mesa, Ariz.
Posts: 6,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Rarity View Post
As a person of... extended size... I should be offended by jabs at his looks, but I'm not and I'm partial to one I've heard lately: President Plump.
I settled on Donny Two-scoops because it didn't comment on his size, because that can happen to anyone, or his make-up choices, even though it points out his vanity, but rather his view on life: I got mine so fuck the rest of you chumps.
  #43863  
Old 05-25-2020, 10:30 AM
The Tooth is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 4,998
Why be cute? He's the scum of the earth in every way. "Nazi-supporting rapist" is more fitting.
  #43864  
Old 05-25-2020, 10:45 AM
Johnny L.A. is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: NoWA
Posts: 62,843
Skeleteena has buyer's remorse.

Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant
  #43865  
Old 05-25-2020, 10:51 AM
running coach's Avatar
running coach is offline
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 38,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
Never would have predicted that she would turn on Trump.
  #43866  
Old 05-25-2020, 01:00 PM
dasmoocher is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Posts: 3,719
How about Donald Dick and his veep, Mikey Mouse?
  #43867  
Old 05-25-2020, 01:02 PM
jsc1953 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 11,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Never would have predicted that she would turn on Trump.
Rats become cannibalistic when the food runs out.
  #43868  
Old 05-25-2020, 01:17 PM
Anxious Squirrel's Avatar
Anxious Squirrel is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: TUOK
Posts: 321
Ann Coulter is a business woman. She says whatever she needs to say to create controversy, get attention, and make money. She has no loyalties to anyone. I used to love her back when I was an xtian.
  #43869  
Old 05-25-2020, 04:38 PM
Siam Sam is offline
Elephant Whisperer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 42,068
If the (Democratic) governor of North Carolina cannot immediately guarantee that the site will be filled to capacity, then Chump is threatening to move this summer's Republican convention to elsewhere.
__________________
"Hell is other people." -- Jean-Paul Sartre
  #43870  
Old 05-25-2020, 04:42 PM
The Tooth is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMysteryWriter View Post
Ann Coulter is a business woman. She says whatever she needs to say to create controversy, get attention, and make money. She has no loyalties to anyone. I used to love her back when I was an xtian.
No, she's really a white supremacist. She could do all the things you say without being a nazi. Nazis don't fling out "14!" to get attention, they do it because they're nazis.
  #43871  
Old 05-25-2020, 05:00 PM
Anxious Squirrel's Avatar
Anxious Squirrel is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: TUOK
Posts: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tooth View Post
No, she's really a white supremacist. She could do all the things you say without being a nazi. Nazis don't fling out "14!" to get attention, they do it because they're nazis.
That makes sense. I tend to think of her as someone who doesn't really care and is just in it for a buck. But a nice person who was anti-nazi wouldn't be out there spouting nazi talking points. So it probably doesn't matter how strongly she feels ideologically as long as she talks and acts just like one. And for all I know she has deep seething hatred and contempt for anyone who isn't a white, cis-straight male. But it wouldn't practically matter if she doesn't really care and just thinks it's all a joke. You could still call her a white supremacist and be correct due to her platform.
  #43872  
Old 05-25-2020, 05:07 PM
Jack Batty's Avatar
Jack Batty is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: The Astral Plane.
Posts: 15,808
Please to explain. What is this, "fling out '14!'"?
  #43873  
Old 05-25-2020, 05:14 PM
running coach's Avatar
running coach is offline
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 38,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Batty View Post
Please to explain. What is this, "fling out '14!'"?
14 Words
Quote:
"14 Words" is a reference to the most popular white supremacist slogan in the world: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The slogan was coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order (Lane died in prison in 2007). The term reflects the primary white supremacist worldview in the late 20th and early 21st centuries: that unless immediate action is taken, the white race is doomed to extinction by an alleged "rising tide of color" purportedly controlled and manipulated by Jews.

Because of its widespread popularity, white supremacists reference this slogan constantly, in its full form as well as in abbreviated versions such as "14 Words", "Fourteen Words," or simply the number "14."
  #43874  
Old 05-25-2020, 05:48 PM
Jack Batty's Avatar
Jack Batty is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: The Astral Plane.
Posts: 15,808
Oh. That shit.
  #43875  
Old 05-25-2020, 05:52 PM
bobot's Avatar
bobot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 10,057
Hey did that motherfucker put that wall up yet? And did Mexico pay for it?
  #43876  
Old 05-25-2020, 05:55 PM
bobot's Avatar
bobot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 10,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
" The slogan was coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order (Lane died in prison in 2007)..."


Oh, that's too bad. Did he get fucking stabbed or anything, I hope?
  #43877  
Old 05-25-2020, 06:21 PM
Ukulele Ike is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 18,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Ahh. So, kinda like the “33” on the Rolling Rock beer bottles?

https://www.straightdope.com/columns...k-beer-labels/
__________________
Uke
  #43878  
Old 05-25-2020, 06:52 PM
Trinopus is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 22,931
running coach: Thank you for that. I was wondering the same thing.

Alas, I'm old enough to remember when "88" meant "With love and kisses." Now it's another Nazi code-phrase.
  #43879  
Old 05-25-2020, 07:07 PM
xenophon41's Avatar
xenophon41 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Somewhere up country.
Posts: 5,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinopus View Post
Alas, I'm old enough to remember when "88" meant "With love and kisses." Now it's another Nazi code-phrase.
Wow. I know about the [fairly] recent 88=HH=“Heil Hitler” nonsense, but I’m old and I don’t remember 88 meaning “love and kisses.” “XOX” is two kisses and a hug.


(“XOXZX” is the code I use with my wife and I’m not explaining the “Z” in there...)
  #43880  
Old 05-25-2020, 07:09 PM
Sherrerd's Avatar
Sherrerd is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
14 Words
Quote:
Because of its widespread popularity, white supremacists reference this slogan constantly, in its full form as well as in abbreviated versions such as "14 Words", "Fourteen Words," or simply the number "14."
"14" is starting to have a different connotation: the number of days after white-supremacists gather, when they start needing to be hospitalized with their gathering-acquired COVID-19 infections.
  #43881  
Old 05-25-2020, 07:12 PM
kaylasdad99 is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 33,267
I’m kinda wondering when Ann Coulter flung “14” around.
  #43882  
Old 05-25-2020, 07:40 PM
Trinopus is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 22,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophon41 View Post
Wow. I know about the [fairly] recent 88=HH=“Heil Hitler” nonsense, but I’m old and I don’t remember 88 meaning “love and kisses.” “XOX” is two kisses and a hug.


(“XOXZX” is the code I use with my wife and I’m not explaining the “Z” in there...)
Old Ham Radio Code, some of the elements going back to telegraphers' shortcuts. I found a link...

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...kisses/282850/

Leave it to Nazis to mess up otherwise perfectly good symbols, such as the "Sun-Mandala" or Swastika. Bastages, I sez. Bastages.
  #43883  
Old 05-25-2020, 07:58 PM
The Stainless Steel Rat's Avatar
The Stainless Steel Rat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Close to the Saturn V
Posts: 11,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
If the (Democratic) governor of North Carolina cannot immediately guarantee that the site will be filled to capacity, then Chump is threatening to move this summer's Republican convention to elsewhere.
And the sounds you hear are members of the RNC banging their heads against the walls...

I used to hold meetings/conferences for up to 30 people at at time, and it took weeks to work out the details, get the food and room requirements firmed up and contracted for, find times that work for everybody, hotels, cars...and I guarantee you the Republicans have been working overtime to get this set up, and have been doing so for literally years.

And now President Tantrum is threatening to undo it all...and in a state that should be Republican but which he could turn into a battleground by taking away millions of dollars in commerce (which is not going to make the Chamber of Commerce folks happy). And it would give the Republicans a bare 2 months to find another location, sign the contracts and arrange the thousand and one details necessary...not impossible, but the likelihood of Murphy paying a call is heightened considerably.

But what can they do? If the Pres says move it, the Republican Party has already shown they have a spine like a wet noodle, so they'll move it...and face his wrath when things go wrong.

Interesting times...

Last edited by The Stainless Steel Rat; 05-25-2020 at 07:59 PM.
  #43884  
Old 05-25-2020, 08:10 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 18,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinopus View Post
Old Ham Radio Code, some of the elements going back to telegraphers' shortcuts. I found a link...

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...kisses/282850/

Leave it to Nazis to mess up otherwise perfectly good symbols, such as the "Sun-Mandala" or Swastika. Bastages, I sez. Bastages.
One of the reasons why I love this board.
__________________
“All you have to do every day is eat, drink and move forward in some capacity.” --Mary Ann Thomas who cycled 6,000 miles solo over six months across the US and Canada.
  #43885  
Old 05-25-2020, 08:16 PM
The Tooth is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
I’m kinda wondering when Ann Coulter flung “14” around.
January 5, 2017.
  #43886  
Old 05-25-2020, 11:22 PM
Superdude's Avatar
Superdude is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: The Fortress of Solidude
Posts: 11,132
Here's a HuffPost elaboration.
__________________
It's chaos. Be kind.
  #43887  
Old 05-25-2020, 11:35 PM
The Tooth is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 4,998
Republicans find themselves explaining how they don't really say the things they say an awful lot.
  #43888  
Old 05-25-2020, 11:50 PM
kaylasdad99 is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 33,267
She defended herself with screenshots of tweets suggesting that she’d been running a countdown feature for the previous year. Did she post 15 on February 4, 16 on the 3rd, and so on?
‘Cos it looks a little too implausible to suppose that she lost interest in the project until I-Day minus 14.
  #43889  
Old 05-26-2020, 01:15 AM
Little Nemo is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 86,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
She defended herself with screenshots of tweets suggesting that she’d been running a countdown feature for the previous year. Did she post 15 on February 4, 16 on the 3rd, and so on?
‘Cos it looks a little too implausible to suppose that she lost interest in the project until I-Day minus 14.
It wasn't even posted on the day when Obama had fourteen days left in office.
  #43890  
Old 05-26-2020, 06:31 AM
carlb is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Palmetto Bay, FL
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stainless Steel Rat View Post
And the sounds you hear are members of the RNC banging their heads against the walls...

I used to hold meetings/conferences for up to 30 people at at time, and it took weeks to work out the details, get the food and room requirements firmed up and contracted for, find times that work for everybody, hotels, cars...and I guarantee you the Republicans have been working overtime to get this set up, and have been doing so for literally years.

And now President Tantrum is threatening to undo it all...and in a state that should be Republican but which he could turn into a battleground by taking away millions of dollars in commerce (which is not going to make the Chamber of Commerce folks happy). And it would give the Republicans a bare 2 months to find another location, sign the contracts and arrange the thousand and one details necessary...not impossible, but the likelihood of Murphy paying a call is heightened considerably.

But what can they do? If the Pres says move it, the Republican Party has already shown they have a spine like a wet noodle, so they'll move it...and face his wrath when things go wrong.

Interesting times...
I would expect any competent organizer (yeah, I know) to have a reasonably well-thought-out Plan B in their pocket, in case of emergency. Charlotte isn't on the coast, but August is hurricane season and it's not unheard of for a good portion of North Carolina to be impacted by particularly nasty storms.

Yeah, it would be a royal pain in the ass to change venues at this date, but you'd think there'd be the bare bones of an alternate plan in the books. But, who knows with this crowd.

Last edited by carlb; 05-26-2020 at 06:32 AM.
  #43891  
Old 05-26-2020, 06:44 AM
Folacin is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North of the River
Posts: 3,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stainless Steel Rat View Post
And now President Tantrum is threatening to undo it all...and in a state that should be Republican but which he could turn into a battleground by taking away millions of dollars in commerce (which is not going to make the Chamber of Commerce folks happy). And it would give the Republicans a bare 2 months to find another location, sign the contracts and arrange the thousand and one details necessary...not impossible, but the likelihood of Murphy paying a call is heightened considerably.

But what can they do? If the Pres says move it, the Republican Party has already shown they have a spine like a wet noodle, so they'll move it...and face his wrath when things go wrong.
Trump is assuming Cooper will cave, and treating this as a dick measuring contest.

And I think there is a chance that by August it might be safe-ish to open the convention center, in which case Cooper will take heat if he doesn't cave.

I hope though that he doesn't and climbs up on the federalism horse - traditionally, the Carolina's aren't big on being told what to do by the US government. Not that I would expect such cognitive dissonance to effect the current crop of Trumplican's, but it would be fun any way.
  #43892  
Old 05-26-2020, 08:16 AM
BobLibDem is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Home 07 NCAA HockeyChamps
Posts: 22,361
I'm surprised he didn't ask for a guarantee of sunshine for the week of the convention. No responsible public servant could guarantee that it will be permissible to pack a convention arena three months down the road. Guess he'll have to try Georgia.
  #43893  
Old 05-26-2020, 08:23 AM
Gyrate is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Greater Croydonia
Posts: 24,634
What are the odds Trump suggests holding it at Mar-A-Lago?
  #43894  
Old 05-26-2020, 08:25 AM
Great Antibob is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 5,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrate View Post
What are the odds Trump suggests holding it at Mar-A-Lago?
Not enough hotel rooms he can jack the prices up on. The Trump International in Las Vegas on the other hand...
  #43895  
Old 05-26-2020, 08:49 AM
Dewey Finn is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 30,731
Democratic governor in Nevada, though. The CNN article says he mentioned Florida, Georgia and Texas as possible alternatives.
  #43896  
Old 05-26-2020, 08:57 AM
QuickSilver's Avatar
QuickSilver is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey Finn View Post
Democratic governor in Nevada, though. The CNN article says he mentioned Florida, Georgia and Texas as possible alternatives.
Please let it be Florida.
__________________
St. QuickSilver: Patron Saint of Thermometers.
  #43897  
Old 05-26-2020, 09:29 AM
Steve MB is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 13,655
Maybe they can hold it in Republicans' favorite city: Moscow.
__________________
The Internet: Nobody knows if you're a dog. Everybody knows if you're a jackass.
  #43898  
Old 05-26-2020, 10:38 AM
dasmoocher is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Posts: 3,719
This article has a pretty detailed laundry list of what a corrupt fuck-up this douchebag is:

This Is Still Happening: Jared Kushner

A roundup of Trump administration malfeasance, Part 9.

It starts out:
Quote:
What Is Still Happening: It’s depressing and infuriating to contemplate the amount of influence over all of our lives that has been handed to Kushner, whose greatest accomplishments prior to joining the White House were buying a $1.8 billion money pit with his family fortune and marrying Ivanka Trump.
  #43899  
Old 05-26-2020, 10:46 AM
TonySinclair is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasmoocher View Post
This article has a pretty detailed laundry list of what a corrupt fuck-up this douchebag is:

This Is Still Happening: Jared Kushner

A roundup of Trump administration malfeasance, Part 9.

It starts out:
Trump admires people who are able to do what he'd like to do.
  #43900  
Old 05-26-2020, 11:27 AM
slumtrimpet is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canukistan
Posts: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySinclair View Post
Trump admires people who are able to do what he'd like to do.
But he'd done rather well pissing away a family fortune and...


Oh.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2019 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017