Old 11-14-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunoia View Post
Welcome to the Dope! Cannot unsee!
Here's the complete gatefold cover, and I can't see it . But it should be noted that it's an utterly ugly cover.

Last edited by EinsteinsHund; 11-14-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:00 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot49 View Post
Has an erect penis approaching a vaginal opening drawn on its cover - ok, alright, this is strictly not a double meaning, but you get the thrust of what I am saying.
I didn't see it, Mum did, and told me. She had listened to the album, and commented that 'they're not Brook Benton' - she is right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eunoia View Post
Welcome to the Dope! Cannot unsee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsHund View Post
Here's the complete gatefold cover, and I can't see it . But it should be noted that it's an utterly ugly cover.
I can see (I think) what's being suggested, but if so that's an exceedingly pathetic phallus (kind of like Qadgop's famous "bagel-dog" penis), and the hole looks a lot more like a hemorrhoidal anus than a vaginal opening. If that was deliberate, it makes the cover infinitely worse.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:15 PM

If it hasn't been posted yet, most of the Greg Kihn band's discography riffs on Kihn's name.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colibri View Post
I can see (I think) what's being suggested, but if so that's an exceedingly pathetic phallus (kind of like Qadgop's famous "bagel-dog" penis), and the hole looks a lot more like a hemorrhoidal anus than a vaginal opening. If that was deliberate, it makes the cover infinitely worse.
Sorry, I'm still lost, I can't even tell what's supposed to be the penis and what the vagina (or hemorrhoidal anus), and I'm usually quite good at telling them apart.

Last edited by EinsteinsHund; 11-14-2019 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Sorry, I'm still lost, I can't even tell what's supposed to be the penis and what the vagina (or hemorrhoidal anus).
Neither can I.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:45 PM
Voodoo Adult (Slight Return)
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsircool View Post
Neither can I.
Ditto, and I have a filthy mind.

On the other hand, I'm miserable at those 3D art things where there's a unicorn you have to unfocus to see.

Last edited by KneadToKnow; 11-14-2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:53 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
Sorry, I'm still lost, I can't even tell what's supposed to be the penis and what the vagina (or hemorrhoidal anus), and I'm usually quite good at telling them apart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsircool View Post
Neither can I.
What I'm guessing the others are interpreting as a phallus is at the top of the white cascading waterfall. The top bit is shaped like a fat torpedo. But I just zoomed in on the image, and the cave the waterfall is emerging from does indeed look like a vaginal opening with labia on the sides and a clitoris at the top. Since it's brown, it blends into the dark background unless you zoom in. But if it is, then the white form is not a phallus, but whitish liquid cascading from the opening. Interpret that as you will.

What I was referring to as the anus is a black circle surrounded by a white halo above and to the right of the top of the waterfall. It could be intended to be a solar eclipse, with tree branches extending across the halo.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colibri View Post
What I'm guessing the others are interpreting as a phallus is at the top of the white cascading waterfall. The top bit is shaped like a fat torpedo. But I just zoomed in on the image, and the cave the waterfall is emerging from does indeed look like a vaginal opening with labia on the sides and a clitoris at the top. Since it's brown, it blends into the dark background unless you zoom in. But if it is, then the white form is not a phallus, but whitish liquid cascading from the opening. Interpret that as you will.

What I was referring to as the anus is a black circle surrounded by a white halo above and to the right of the top of the waterfall. It could be intended to be a solar eclipse, with tree branches extending across the halo.
Ok, well, that could've been the intention, but just as well you can see the structure at the top of the waterfall as an evil hooded wizard with a long white beard and his guiding dark star above him. It's all in your dirty minds .

Last edited by EinsteinsHund; 11-14-2019 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-16-2019, 06:53 PM

Another example from the Grateful Dead is Dead Set.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:00 AM

Continuing, "Pressure cooker pick my brain and tell me I'm insane" sounds, to me, 'press your dick against by brain, lah lah ect'
This is from Green Day and, yes, is off topic, although it is from an album, is music, has a double meaning (to me), and nobody else has said it, yet.
Did Tay Tay ever use a double entendre?
Old 12-05-2019, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochrane View Post
I'm speaking of album titles which look like one thing in print, but sound like something else when spoken aloud.

For example, Aladdin Sane by David Bowie, which also sounds like "A lad insane," or Sheik Yerboutie by Frank Zappa, which also sounds like "Shake your booty."

What other examples can Dopers come up with?
Verticle Smile (Blackfoot) is anothery.

Look, it's spelt that way in Itunes which is where I'm getting educated from.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:38 AM

YUI Orta by Ian Hunter and Mick Ronson - "Why you, I oughta..."
Old 12-05-2019, 09:34 AM
Charter Member

Adam Ant = adamant