Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM

Trump's Defense Team Shaping Up

For those keeping score, what a murderer's row we have in the new additions to Trump's dream legal team for the upcoming Senate trial:

-Alan Dershowitz, who luckily 'kept his underwear on' for all those massages with Jeffery Epstein. Did a heckuva job leading Epstein's defense.

-Ken Starr, who called White House window washers and a dentist in for questioning in the Clinton affair, now saying no new material witnesses should be allowed. Added bonus - Baylor rape coverup, and of course, attorney for Jeffery Epstein.

-Pamela Bondi, infamous for being the Fla. AG who dismissed the case against the fraudulent Trump University, shortly after receiving 25k from Trump's fraudulent charitable foundation. Buddy of Lev Parnas, because why not.

- Robert Ray took over the various investigations of Clinton from Ken Starr. Arrested in 2006 for stalking a former companion.

-A whole rash of lesser miscreants, all of whom seemingly needed to do SOMETHING reprehensible enough to make the cut.

(Mostly copied from another message board.)
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Charter Member

In Dersh's favor, Epstein was never found guilty. So he's got that going for him.
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

All they need is Lizzie Borden and the starting lineup of the 1975 Philadelphia Flyers...
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Witt View Post
All they need is Lizzie Borden and the starting lineup of the 1975 Philadelphia Flyers...
Don't forget Blackbeard.
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAppleBucky View Post
For those keeping score, what a murderer's row we have in the new additions to Trump's dream legal team for the upcoming Senate trial:

-Alan Dershowitz, who luckily 'kept his underwear on' for all those massages with Jeffery Epstein. Did a heckuva job leading Epstein's defense.

-Ken Starr, who called White House window washers and a dentist in for questioning in the Clinton affair, now saying no new material witnesses should be allowed. Added bonus - Baylor rape coverup, and of course, attorney for Jeffery Epstein.

-Pamela Bondi, infamous for being the Fla. AG who dismissed the case against the fraudulent Trump University, shortly after receiving 25k from Trump's fraudulent charitable foundation. Buddy of Lev Parnas, because why not.

- Robert Ray took over the various investigations of Clinton from Ken Starr. Arrested in 2006 for stalking a former companion.

-A whole rash of lesser miscreants, all of whom seemingly needed to do SOMETHING reprehensible enough to make the cut.
The crime syndicate is closing ranks, as expected.

Seems like a reputation-laundering operation to me. Senate republicans abdicate their duty and cancel the impeachment, and these dirtbags are rehabilitated as defenders of justice or something.
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Witt View Post
LOL! Dave the Hammer Schulz...all Trump needs.
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Charter Member

There is always a past Tweet or words from Trump disparaging what he is doing now, and also the ones he approaches:

https://lawandcrime.com/impeachment/...in-his-closet/
Quote:
According to the transcript, Trump was asked if he thought Clinton should have been impeached. He responded by hammering Starr:

Quote:
I think Ken Starr’s a lunatic. I really think that Ken Starr is a disaster. I hated the way the president handled it. He could have said, ‘Look, I don’t want to discuss it.’ I’ve seen politicians in New York that are scoundrels get away with that for years. ‘I don’t talk about my personal life.’ They’ve made a living off not talking about — he should have done that. Instead, he had to lie.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Trump really should hire OJ Simpson. He'd be worth millions as an example of a similarly innocent man.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squink View Post
Trump really should hire OJ Simpson. He'd be worth millions as an example of a similarly innocent man.
Yes, and very much like OJ endlessly searching for The Real Killer on golf courses, Trump was tireless in his search for corruption in Ukraine.

Great call!
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrerd View Post
Yes, and very much like OJ endlessly searching for The Real Killer on golf courses, Trump was tireless in his search for corruption in Ukraine.

Great call!
He's so concerned about corruption he wants to eliminate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

Trump Tried to Kill Anti-Bribery Rule He Deemed ‘Unfair,’ New Book Alleges
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM

In 1999 Trump called Starr a freak and insane.
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM

Gotta admit, the guy has got a wicked sense of humor.