Old 03-21-2019, 11:06 PM

The way they've set up Johnny's story, him winning it while Ciampa is out would be too cheap and unworthy. So I figure whoever is going against him has to win, but they were promised a good match with anyone with Gargano on the other side of the ring. Dream already has the North American title. Ric and Al are main roster now, so neither of them was going to win. And Riddle isn't quite ready to jump to the main title and it kinda doesn't work story wise.

So presumably, AC BAY-BAY wins the championship to give UE something to protect and keep them at the top. There's a few more faces around now to put up against him too. Gargano, Riddle, Keith Lee, Dream... Make the face contenders chase the title while the entire heel faction works to protect it, making them overcome the odds to finally win it. A wrestling plot line as old as heel factions.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:32 AM

Adam Cole's following my advice. I told him at the Evolve show I hope UE never gets called up because they run NXT.

So, behold my booking prowess. You may thank me now.