Old 08-14-2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
This bullshit again?! Instead, let's talk about the kids who have died in Trump's children's prisons along the border. I think those are much more suspicious.
Another work colleague has gone on record as believing that conditions in the detention facilities are being "exaggerated" by the media. She wouldn't be pinned down on whether she believed there had been actual deaths, of course.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:27 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
Keep this up for a few years and eventually, you might end up being as funny as late stage cancer.
You're one of Them, aren't you? Sneering and belittling because you are afraid of the truth! I bet you were vaccinated as a child.

Yours in good health thru the purity of essence of our precious bodily fluids,
Shodan

Last edited by Shodan; 08-14-2019 at 08:28 AM. Reason: and I'd like to see your birth certificate, too!
Old 08-14-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
You're one of Them, aren't you? Sneering and belittling because you are afraid of the truth! I bet you were vaccinated as a child.

Yours in good health thru the purity of essence of our precious bodily fluids,
Shodan
See I know you're going for "funny" but all you're really getting is "boomer".
Old 08-14-2019, 08:43 AM
Charter Member

Snopes on Clinton Body Bags. Pure bullshit, but you got to love that title.

Apparently whenever anyone who was ever in contact or even met the Clintons dies, they were killed by the couple because they knew something about them.

Last edited by Annie-Xmas; 08-14-2019 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
See I know you're going for "funny" but all you're really getting is "boomer".
I first read that as "boner".
(Funny thing is, even with that misreading I still thought "Yeah, that works out.")
Old 08-14-2019, 09:49 AM
Charter Member

I'm surprised the conspiracy buffs don't have Clinton on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

Well, he did meet Kennedy once.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:14 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie-Xmas View Post
Snopes on Clinton Body Bags. Pure bullshit, but you got to love that title.

Apparently whenever anyone who was ever in contact or even met the Clintons dies, they were killed by the couple because they knew something about them.
My absolute most favorite entry in the list, an entry which will never be topped:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes
James Milam — had information on the Ives and Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The coroner ruled death due to natural causes.

This is my favorite entry. Remember that Arkansas medical examiner, the one I said wasn’t always the most conscientious investigator on God’s green earth? Yep, we’re about to see him again. Fahmy Malak listed James Milam’s cause of death as a perforated ulcer, adding that Milam’s small dog afterwards ate the dead man’s head, accounting for Milam’s headless condition.

Milam’s daughter-in-law insisted Milam was murdered. She claimed Malak showed her photographs of the headless corpse, and the neck was cut clean. The Milam family has not attempted to legally challenge the ruling because of the expense, so we’ll never know which way the cat jumps, ulcer or murder.

Whatever killed him, Milam died three months before the Ives and Henry murders. What are we supposed to believe here, that Clinton conspirators knocked off someone who “had information on the Ives and Henry deaths” three months before Ives and Henry actually died? Wow, talk about a preemptive strike!
Old 08-14-2019, 10:14 AM

What are the CTers reasons for why they let Monica and The Dress survive?
Old 08-14-2019, 10:45 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Well, he did meet Kennedy once.
And just four months later, Kennedy was murdered.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
My absolute most favorite entry in the list, an entry which will never be topped:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes
James Milam — had information on the Ives and Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The coroner ruled death due to natural causes....
Well, if you are decapitated, you are NATURALLY going to die, amirite? What's the problem?
Old 08-14-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Witt View Post
Is there a similar list for Trump 'victims'?

If there isn't one, we should start it:

His brother
Roy Cohn
Peter Smith
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_W._Smith
Old 08-14-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloatyGimpy View Post
The Clintons knew that would end up leading to impeachment proceedings and when the conviction failed, it would give Bill a boost in the polls. So, it ultimately helped, which of course they knew it would in advance. It's 12th dimensional chess, if you would only open your eyes.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:55 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo View Post
And just four months later, Kennedy was murdered.
See? SEE?

Proof positive that Bill Clinton murdered JFK. I'm going to start a webpage.

Odd this isn't mention in conservepedia's Clinton body count page
Old 08-14-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloatyGimpy View Post
You have to leave a couple of survivors to help prove you didn't kill the others.

"And none survived - really? Who told the tale?"
Old 08-14-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Milam’s headless condition
Band name!
Old 08-14-2019, 11:08 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemike2 View Post
100% of people die within 6 months of their birthday, don't they?
Dinah Shore didn’t.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:11 AM
Charter Member

She died just 5 days away from her (next) birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conservepedia
Ed Willey - November 29, 1993. Husband of Kathleen Willey, a sexual assault victim of Bill Clinton.
REALLY?
Old 08-14-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
I like that the Clintons are somehow skilled at covertly murdering people without anyone finding out, while at the same time terrible at keeping their own secrets, so all these people need to be killed.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Take another look.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:01 PM
Friend of Cecil
Charter Member

Quote:
1994 was not a leap year.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitterSport View Post
The Clintons knew that would end up leading to impeachment proceedings and when the conviction failed, it would give Bill a boost in the polls. So, it ultimately helped, which of course they knew it would in advance. It's 12th dimensional chess, if you would only open your eyes.
Ah yes, yes. NIABC...
Old 08-14-2019, 12:19 PM

I've seen defenders of the 'Clinton Death List' and they are pretty arrogant S.O.B.'s. You're talking about people who are happy to assume that Vince Foster's wife was willing to accept paltry bribes to say her husband committed suicide.

Same folks claim to know better than psychologists about people's state's of mind before a suicide. They gleefully point to people saying Foster "seemed happy" right before his suicide, not realizing that happens when a depressed person has made up their mind to commit the act. Nope, in their minds 'seeming happy' means they were happy and therefore could not possibly suffer from depression.

The fact is, the people who even started the list have stated it was just a pure defamation tactic, and they just grabbed onto anyone with a Kevin Bacon number to the Clintons lower than 4 who died.
Old 08-17-2019, 07:37 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
That's why you got to use the "more than 90%" statement rather than 100%.
Old 08-17-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
That's why you got to use the "more than 90%" statement rather than 100%.
When you look at it you just find circles within circles, with an extra epicycle in leap years.
Old 08-17-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Miskatonic View Post
...and they just grabbed onto anyone with a Kevin Bacon number to the Clintons lower than 4 who died.
Fuck me. I once appeared in Howard Co., MD traffic court before the judge who years later presided over Linda Tripp's wiretapping case. Does that make my number 4?

Judge > Tripp> Lewinsky > Clinton

Did Tripp ever meet Clinton directly? Am I safe?

Maryland Is Dropping Wiretap Case Against Tripp
Old 08-18-2019, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Parker View Post
Well, I did a linear regression of longevity and social proximity to the Clinton family using LinkedIn profiles, and here is what I found.
I clicked it, well played, well played.
Old 08-18-2019, 08:32 AM

Those deaths are nothing more then a coincidence. Heck just look at all the people you've known. Out of all the people I know, a few have killed themselves, at least one has been killed by the police, a few died of medical issues, suicide. So there is no there, there.

That said I think the Clinton's are fine upstanding citizens who would never break the law in anyway.

I mean why take the chance?
Old 08-18-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by postpic200 View Post
That said I think the Clinton's are fine upstanding citizens who would never break the law in anyway.

I mean why take the chance?
Uh, I assume that’s sarcastic; they’re not the evil supervillains that the right wing CTs make them out to be but they’ve both had their share of legal difficulties. They’re not “crooks” but not perfect.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:16 PM
Charter Member

Know who else is associated with the Clintons? Hillary donor Donald Trump. Plus tjey spent a lot of time on stage together. And he's still alive.

Let's get with it, Clintons.
Old 08-18-2019, 08:48 PM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
Know who else is associated with the Clintons? Hillary donor Donald Trump. Plus tjey spent a lot of time on stage together. And he's still alive.

Let's get with it, Clintons.

You might want to be careful there.
Old 08-20-2019, 06:51 AM
Mod Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wguy123 View Post
Conspiracy theories are taking over the world. I thought SDMB might be safe, but, nope.
Heck, GD has been the home of conspiracy theories as long as there has been a GD in SDMB. (Most of them were debunked, of course.)
Old 08-20-2019, 08:04 AM

Does "point and laugh" equal "debunk"?
Old 08-20-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Is it just bitter right-wing fearmongering or is there actually truth to it?
That first thing, there.
Old Today, 07:59 AM

Vince Foster.

It seems every time I look into a controversial subject there is more to the matter than what the main stream media serves up. The lazy people of SDMB never even bother to research the subject matter for themselves. Why bother? All you do is claim it's racism or homophobia or misogyny or anti-semitism, and you can go back to being spoon fed what to think.

"This is not the place to revisit the (Vince) Foster case, the electric third rail of US politics. But it is worth noting two points that touch on Mr Kavanaugh.

Few people are aware that the US federal prosecutor handling the death investigation at the outset, Miquel Rodriguez, had resigned earlier from the Starr investigation after a bitter dispute.

His resignation letter – later leaked – said he was prevented from pursuing investigative leads, that FBI witness statements did not reflect what witnesses had said, that the suicide verdict was premature, and that his grand jury probe was shut down just as he was beginning to uncover evidence. An informed source told me his work had been sabotaged by his own FBI agents.

The nub of the dispute was over compelling evidence of a wound in Foster’s neck, which contradicted the official version that Foster shot himself in the mouth and had essentially been suppressed. The key crime scene photos had vanished and the FBI labs said others were over-exposed and useless.

Mr Rodriguez, by then suspicious, slipped them to the Smithsonian Institution and had them enhanced. One showed a black stippled ring like a gunshot wound in the side of Foster’s neck. This remains secret but I have seen it.

The photo was pivotal. It confirmed what several people who handled the body had originally stated. I interviewed the first rescue worker on the scene and when I asked him about the mouth wound, he grabbed me, and said with frightening intensity: “listen to me buddy, Foster was shot right here,” jabbing his finger into my neck. He said the FBI had pressured him too into changing his story and that official narrative was a pack of lies.

Mr Kavanaugh’s reaction to the findings of his colleague can be found in the stash of released documents from the Starr inquiry. One says in his hand-written notes: “startling discovery”, “blew up portions of photo – trauma to the neck on rt side”, “appears to be bullet hole”.
Mr Kavanaugh faced a choice. He chose to go with the establishment rather than stick up for his colleague. This proved good for his career. He took over the grand jury, by then a legacy showpiece. His treatment of my witness revealed his colors."
https://talk.whatthefuckjusthappened...ground/3936/21
Old Today, 08:12 AM

Make sure to come back and let us know what you and Scully find out. The Truth is out there.