Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #501  
Old 04-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Loach's Avatar
Loach is online now
The Central Scrutinizer
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pork Roll/Taylor Ham
Posts: 25,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSoft View Post
I finally got an account! Angelsoft78 Add me cause I have a whole crap ton of eggs to distribute.
I'll have to dump a few more non-Dopers and I'll send a request.


In other news, 10,000!
  #502  
Old 04-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Trion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 3,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post

In other news, 10,000!
And I only got the pet snake this morning.
  #503  
Old 04-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Trion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 3,426
And you know what - I've kind of reached the point where I'm not too concerned. I don't actually don't care about a lot of the prizes. Right now it's a 2000 snake slog to a character skin that I can take or leave, then a 2500 snake slog to the Colosseum, which I can also take or leave. Then another 2500 to the motel which I would like but I probably won't make it to. Whatever I get along the way will be cool and whatever I miss will be fine.

You know what I like most from Whacking Day? That snake wind-sock.
  #504  
Old 04-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Intergalactic Gladiator's Avatar
Intergalactic Gladiator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,186
I just got the pet snake yesterday as well and I have to agree with Trion about it turning into a slog. On one hand, it's eating up so much of my time but on the other those snakes want to be whacked or else they wouldn't be there.

I also just sprang for Duff Brewery and I have it next to Duff Stadium with some bushes spelling out Duff near it, which I think turned out pretty cool, and I'm trying to figure out how else I want to decorate this. I did put a whacking day tent in front of the stadium as well which looks cool there though it makes the whacking day wind-sock in front of the fort look kind of lonely. I need some Duff-centric or baseball-type decorations.
  #505  
Old 04-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Mahaloth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: 地球
Posts: 29,767
I want the Colliseum, but I can tell I won't make it. I'm only at 4000 right now and even if I stay on it, I won't make it.

I'd like the motel as well, but that's even harder.
  #506  
Old 04-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Trion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 3,426
Honestly, I don't mind a good slog as long as I get something cool out of it. But I think the Colosseum is just ugly. Duff Stadium is way cooler looking.

Anyway, lots of eggs going out tonight.
  #507  
Old 04-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
I'll have to dump a few more non-Dopers and I'll send a request.


In other news, 10,000!

wow - I thought I was doing pretty good with 4000
  #508  
Old 04-25-2013, 02:22 PM
The Lurker Above is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calgary, AB Canada
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Gladiator View Post
I just got the pet snake yesterday as well and I have to agree with Trion about it turning into a slog. On one hand, it's eating up so much of my time but on the other those snakes want to be whacked or else they wouldn't be there.
I ran the numbers last night, and if I make sure to hit up my log/stone every 4 hours I'm awake and not at work I should be able to just get enough snakes for the motel. Assuming I hit up everyone's town every single day, don't get any unlucky streaks with my egg/snake ratio and don't waste time on non-snake generating jobs.

I've already spend donuts on the snake log and I don't want to spend any more money on the event.
  #509  
Old 04-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Loach's Avatar
Loach is online now
The Central Scrutinizer
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pork Roll/Taylor Ham
Posts: 25,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labtrash View Post
wow - I thought I was doing pretty good with 4000
I had some donuts so I got the better Whacking license. Gives you a chance of up to 10 snakes per friend's town. I've been pretty diligent hitting everyone's towns each day. I'll have over 300 eggs tonight, I'll drop some off to you.

On a different note, someone is pissing me off. I wouldn't mention it here and give the person the satisfaction if I thought it was a Doper. Someone hid a bunch of eggs in my town. In a way that was certainly deliberate. I managed to find all but one. They were all hidden behind buildings. The last one must be behind a tree somewhere.
  #510  
Old 04-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Intergalactic Gladiator's Avatar
Intergalactic Gladiator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,186
If you put it in "move" mode and blink out the buildings so they're invisible, would that help locating the egg? I guess you can move everything around until you find it.

I had an instance last week where I was placing an egg and it seemed to have placed under a building or something. It was a weird glitch in the game, so it may have been inadvertent.
  #511  
Old 04-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Loach's Avatar
Loach is online now
The Central Scrutinizer
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pork Roll/Taylor Ham
Posts: 25,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Gladiator View Post
If you put it in "move" mode and blink out the buildings so they're invisible, would that help locating the egg? I guess you can move everything around until you find it.

I had an instance last week where I was placing an egg and it seemed to have placed under a building or something. It was a weird glitch in the game, so it may have been inadvertent.
I'll find it eventually. One or two I could see being inadvertent. When 7 are lined up along a road but only hidden behind buildings is not an accident.
  #512  
Old 04-25-2013, 05:06 PM
pulykamell is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SW Side, Chicago
Posts: 47,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
I'll find it eventually. One or two I could see being inadvertent. When 7 are lined up along a road but only hidden behind buildings is not an accident.
It wasn't me, but I must be missing something. What's the big deal? So you don't whack seven eggs. I don't even know how I'm supposed to find out if there's any eggs remaining. The gameplay isn't any different is it?
  #513  
Old 04-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Loach's Avatar
Loach is online now
The Central Scrutinizer
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pork Roll/Taylor Ham
Posts: 25,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulykamell View Post
It wasn't me, but I must be missing something. What's the big deal? So you don't whack seven eggs. I don't even know how I'm supposed to find out if there's any eggs remaining. The gameplay isn't any different is it?
When you first click on the whacking button it tells you how many eggs are left in your town. It's not a big deal. It's partly that I'm a completest. I want them all gone. But it's mostly that someone took the time to play hide the eggs to just make it difficult to find.
  #514  
Old 04-25-2013, 05:49 PM
sideshowkar is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 161
I'm kaargh, if anyone wants to add a town for snake farming. ...I actually have three other accounts that I've been using to pass eggs to my main account (sideshowkar, thistleor, and karmutt), if anyone wants to add those too. No need to leave any eggs for me, just come by and whack some snakes.

I've been playing for a couple weeks, trying to build up my town before looking for friends. I do have a house farm, but I'm trying to weed it out (hate the way it looks and it's a gigantic time suck).
  #515  
Old 04-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Just1Lurk is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Margaritaville
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lurker Above View Post
There's now an option to have a confirmation box before you spend doughnuts. It's saved me more than once over the past week when I've almost rushed taxes on buildings.

It's a toggle on the option screen called 'Confirm Donut Spend'.
Thanks for the tip, fellow lurker! It's saved my bacon (well, doughnuts - mmmm, bacon doughnuts *drool*) twice now.

Is anybody still having issues with losing snakes when visiting other Springfields? I haven't had an issue with that for a few days now.

Oh, and BTW - just under 11,000. I expect to get the motel by Monday or so.
  #516  
Old 04-26-2013, 05:38 AM
Antigen is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: was Montreal, now MD
Posts: 7,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
On a different note, someone is pissing me off. I wouldn't mention it here and give the person the satisfaction if I thought it was a Doper. Someone hid a bunch of eggs in my town. In a way that was certainly deliberate. I managed to find all but one. They were all hidden behind buildings. The last one must be behind a tree somewhere.
That's just mean. Sometimes I do screw up by going too fast and and hitting the checkmark when the egg will end up behind something, and I feel bad about it, so I usually put another few eggs right by it (and visible) so it's not a frustrating hide-and-seek game.

I dumped 120 eggs on you guys last night! I made heavier egg drops in towns at lower levels, but everyone got a few.

I'm close to getting the stadium, and once I get that I'll probably stop caring.
  #517  
Old 04-26-2013, 06:45 AM
Mahaloth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: 地球
Posts: 29,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigen View Post
I'm close to getting the stadium, and once I get that I'll probably stop caring.
Looks like I'll get the snake before the end, but I won't cry too much if I miss it. Is the snake with the helmet a character? Does he have tasks, etc.?
  #518  
Old 04-26-2013, 07:33 AM
Trion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 3,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahaloth View Post
Looks like I'll get the snake before the end, but I won't cry too much if I miss it. Is the snake with the helmet a character? Does he have tasks, etc.?
Nah, he's just a walking (slithering) decoration. I've placed mine in storage until Whacking Day is over.
  #519  
Old 04-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Hamlet is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Where the Wild Things Are
Posts: 14,387
Question: Maybe it's just a run of bad luck, but is betting at the Springfield Downs worth it? I've dropped a fair amount of money for nothing (the exp is nice though), and I'm wondering if it is worth it at all.
  #520  
Old 04-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Intergalactic Gladiator's Avatar
Intergalactic Gladiator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
Question: Maybe it's just a run of bad luck, but is betting at the Springfield Downs worth it? I've dropped a fair amount of money for nothing (the exp is nice though), and I'm wondering if it is worth it at all.
I've wondered that myself. I've bet a few times with it but it seems like I'm just dropping 5 grand for nothing (or for 20 XP, I guess). It doesn't seem worth it.
  #521  
Old 04-26-2013, 01:10 PM
Mahaloth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: 地球
Posts: 29,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
Question: Maybe it's just a run of bad luck, but is betting at the Springfield Downs worth it? I've dropped a fair amount of money for nothing (the exp is nice though), and I'm wondering if it is worth it at all.
It is not worth it. I have won, but it's rare and I am definitely not ahead in money overall.

I ignore it now.
  #522  
Old 04-26-2013, 05:39 PM
Just1Lurk is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Margaritaville
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahaloth View Post
It is not worth it. I have won, but it's rare and I am definitely not ahead in money overall.

I ignore it now.
ONTH, the lottery tickets are definitely worth it, IMHO. You're guaranteed to make money, sometimes a lot. As for the golden tickets, I've won 50 doughnuts twice and 100 doughnuts once.
  #523  
Old 04-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Mahaloth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: 地球
Posts: 29,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just1Lurk View Post
ONTH, the lottery tickets are definitely worth it, IMHO. You're guaranteed to make money, sometimes a lot. As for the golden tickets, I've won 50 doughnuts twice and 100 doughnuts once.
I play the lottery every time it is available, but not the golden ticket. I've spent $0 on this game so far and won't unless I really feel the need.
  #524  
Old 04-26-2013, 05:59 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Ok, am I missing something?

I got Duff Stadium at 4250 snakes.

How do I collect it?
  #525  
Old 04-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Never mind

Found it in my inventory.

  #526  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:25 PM
Loach's Avatar
Loach is online now
The Central Scrutinizer
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pork Roll/Taylor Ham
Posts: 25,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigen View Post
That's just mean. Sometimes I do screw up by going too fast and and hitting the checkmark when the egg will end up behind something, and I feel bad about it, so I usually put another few eggs right by it (and visible) so it's not a frustrating hide-and-seek game.

I dumped 120 eggs on you guys last night! I made heavier egg drops in towns at lower levels, but everyone got a few.

I'm close to getting the stadium, and once I get that I'll probably stop caring.
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it. When I went back I now have 14 carefully hidden eggs. Ha ha ha. Funny.
  #527  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:46 PM
pulykamell is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SW Side, Chicago
Posts: 47,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it. When I went back I now have 14 carefully hidden eggs. Ha ha ha. Funny.
I admit, the thought did cross my mind.
  #528  
Old 04-27-2013, 12:15 PM
USCDiver's Avatar
USCDiver is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: NC
Posts: 5,079
Just a suggestion for other Doper Tappers. Mahaloth and I have settled into a reciprocal egg exchange. I don't have time to visit every one of my friends' towns every day so he and I are just dumping our eggs on each other more or less exclusively, 100-200 at a time. I would suggest others try this as well. If both players are active at the same time, you can quickly turn all your eggs into snakes. Any eggs that hatch out are returned to your partner and vice versa.
  #529  
Old 04-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulykamell View Post
I admit, the thought did cross my mind.

Me too.

But it weren't me, I swear !

I've got one that I just can't find right now.
  #530  
Old 04-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCDiver View Post
Just a suggestion for other Doper Tappers. Mahaloth and I have settled into a reciprocal egg exchange. I don't have time to visit every one of my friends' towns every day so he and I are just dumping our eggs on each other more or less exclusively, 100-200 at a time. I would suggest others try this as well. If both players are active at the same time, you can quickly turn all your eggs into snakes. Any eggs that hatch out are returned to your partner and vice versa.

I'll be on most of Sunday if anyone want to do this. Currently sitting on around 250 eggs at the moment, and that's after giving pulykamell a visit!

Last edited by Labtrash; 04-27-2013 at 06:01 PM.
  #531  
Old 04-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Mahaloth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: 地球
Posts: 29,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCDiver View Post
Just a suggestion for other Doper Tappers. Mahaloth and I have settled into a reciprocal egg exchange. I don't have time to visit every one of my friends' towns every day so he and I are just dumping our eggs on each other more or less exclusively, 100-200 at a time. I would suggest others try this as well. If both players are active at the same time, you can quickly turn all your eggs into snakes. Any eggs that hatch out are returned to your partner and vice versa.
Yep, it's a great system. I've gotten more from USC than I've given because he was sitting on more than I was when we began, but every egg I have has gone back to him and so forth and I feel like both of us are getting a lot more than we would have randomly distributing them to others.
  #532  
Old 04-27-2013, 08:38 PM
slackerboss is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Manhattan, KS
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labtrash View Post
Me too.

But it weren't me, I swear !

I've got one that I just can't find right now.
Labtrash, I dumped quite a few eggs on your town today, all in the road. If you can't find them all, I'm pretty sure your church hid one, and I think a tree did as well. If you can't find it by hiding your buildings, look for a tree that covers a road. All the eggs were in a line on the road, so I was hoping they'd be easy to get, even if they were hidden.

Someone hid 4 eggs in my town, haven't been able to find them for about a week now. I've given up looking for them.
  #533  
Old 04-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackerboss View Post
Labtrash, I dumped quite a few eggs on your town today, all in the road. If you can't find them all, I'm pretty sure your church hid one, and I think a tree did as well. If you can't find it by hiding your buildings, look for a tree that covers a road. All the eggs were in a line on the road, so I was hoping they'd be easy to get, even if they were hidden.

Someone hid 4 eggs in my town, haven't been able to find them for about a week now. I've given up looking for them.

Thanks! I just returned the favor. Northeast corner at the plant and the lawn across the street.
  #534  
Old 04-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Intergalactic Gladiator's Avatar
Intergalactic Gladiator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,186
I'm game for this method, too. I'll have 100 eggs that I can deliver tonight.

Last edited by Intergalactic Gladiator; 04-28-2013 at 08:22 AM.
  #535  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Hamlet is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Where the Wild Things Are
Posts: 14,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Gladiator View Post
I'm game for this method, too. I'll have 100 eggs that I can deliver tonight.
I'm only holding onto 50 or so, but I'd be up for this method. I can have my people write up a contract and contact your people if you are so amenable.
  #536  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Loach's Avatar
Loach is online now
The Central Scrutinizer
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pork Roll/Taylor Ham
Posts: 25,525
I just hit 12,500 and planted the motel. In case you are wondering there is stuff after that. For snakes over 12500 there are whacking boxes which supposedly contain prizes and donuts.
  #537  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Trion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 3,426
Well, I don't think I'll reach the motel regardless of which method I use. And I hit everyone's town each day to whack snakes. But if someone wants to pair up for easier egg distribution, I'm game.
  #538  
Old 04-28-2013, 10:05 AM
minionkat is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sarnia, Ontario
Posts: 571
I love this idea of egg swapping. So much easier than dropping a few in every town. I am in.

Has anyone accidentally whacked a Funzo? I see the small movement in some of the more densely packed Springfields and am rewarded with a creepy Funzo whine instead of a snake whack. Happens at least twice a week. The creepy crawly Burns and the leprechaun also trick me from time to time.
  #539  
Old 04-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Trion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 3,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by minionkat View Post
I love this idea of egg swapping. So much easier than dropping a few in every town. I am in.
How's about you and I team up for mutual egg swaps. I can't always be on at a specific time, but I can drop off my eggs at the end of each day for whatever you get during your day. You happen to be at the end of my friends list anyway, so that's convenient for me.
  #540  
Old 04-28-2013, 12:52 PM
minionkat is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sarnia, Ontario
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trion View Post
How's about you and I team up for mutual egg swaps. I can't always be on at a specific time, but I can drop off my eggs at the end of each day for whatever you get during your day. You happen to be at the end of my friends list anyway, so that's convenient for me.

Done and done. I am on my way to drop off eggs to you now.
  #541  
Old 04-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Trion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 3,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by minionkat View Post
Done and done. I am on my way to drop off eggs to you now.
Awesome! Thanks! I've just dropped off the eggs I've gathered so far today and I'll drop off anything else I gather when I do my run through the towns later this evening.
  #542  
Old 04-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
If anyones up for some egg swapping, let me know. I've got 300+ again.
  #543  
Old 04-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Loach's Avatar
Loach is online now
The Central Scrutinizer
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pork Roll/Taylor Ham
Posts: 25,525
Although it would be nice to get a few of the boxes I really don't need the eggs so much. I'll drop off eggs to anyone with no reciprocation needed.
  #544  
Old 04-28-2013, 05:17 PM
slackerboss is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Manhattan, KS
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labtrash View Post
If anyones up for some egg swapping, let me know. I've got 300+ again.

I have quite a few eggs I'm going to drop off. Your town is one of my first 4, so it makes it pretty easy to get to.

I'm only a couple days away from the Sleep-Easy Motel, so don't feel obligated to return the favor.

Your egg drop yesterday made it possible to find the hidden eggs in my town, so think of this as a thank you.
  #545  
Old 04-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackerboss View Post
I have quite a few eggs I'm going to drop off. Your town is one of my first 4, so it makes it pretty easy to get to.

I'm only a couple days away from the Sleep-Easy Motel, so don't feel obligated to return the favor.

Your egg drop yesterday made it possible to find the hidden eggs in my town, so think of this as a thank you.
Holy crap!

I had 850+ waiting for me just now! Was that all you?

Now holding over 500 eggs, who wants 'em!!!!
  #546  
Old 04-28-2013, 07:44 PM
wombat99 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
I'll take as many eggs as I can get! Does anyone else need an egg partner?

Wombatninetynine on origin if you haven't added me already.

Last edited by wombat99; 04-28-2013 at 07:45 PM.
  #547  
Old 04-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat99 View Post
I'll take as many eggs as I can get! Does anyone else need an egg partner?

Wombatninetynine on origin if you haven't added me already.
Just tossed about a hundred your way.
  #548  
Old 04-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Intergalactic Gladiator's Avatar
Intergalactic Gladiator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
I'm only holding onto 50 or so, but I'd be up for this method. I can have my people write up a contract and contact your people if you are so amenable.
I just dumped a poop ton on your town this evening.
  #549  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:16 PM
wombat99 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labtrash View Post
Just tossed about a hundred your way.
Thanks! I returned the favor.
  #550  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Labtrash's Avatar
Labtrash is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat99 View Post
Thanks! I returned the favor.
Awesome - if you've got more, so do I !
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017