Old 08-02-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayaker View Post
Don't worry, he'll tell her.
Yep - it's one of the opening lines to "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore, for example.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panache45 View Post
There are plenty of guys with ED, yet who are in totally fulfilling sexual relationships. Contrary to popular belief, you don't need an erection to have an orgasm or ejaculation. And if PIV or PIA are impossible, there are certainly alternatives.

And yes, there are guys (especially many F-to-M trans) who don't have a penis at all. And that doesn't have to be a problem.

Isn't it awfully un-PC to have a penis?
Isn't it frightfully against the zeitgeist to have a dong?

Old 08-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocky2002 View Post
Maybe its an age thing? I get the sense that most of yall are much older than me.. as a millennial i can say that girls my age are obsessed with this stuff
Wait a second. My sons are both milennials. Their mother and I have nursed them through a number of broken hearts, but neither one has ever said, "She didn't like my penis!"

I have a daughter, as well. She's unmarried, but I've never heard her say, "Nice guy, but oh, that penis."
Old 08-02-2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyChatMom View Post
Late to answer this, but, no, I never cared what a guy had in his pants - ever.
Car keys? Wallet? Cell phone?

How did you screen out the homeless?

::
Old 08-02-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Clark View Post
Wait a second. My sons are both milennials. Their mother and I have nursed them through a number of broken hearts, but neither one has ever said, "She didn't like my penis!"

I have a daughter, as well. She's unmarried, but I've never heard her say, "Nice guy, but oh, that penis."
Yeah, my kids are millennials, too. And they have a lot of obsessions. Neither my son nor my daughter is obsessed with dick, though. Well, my daughter is bi, and looking for a chick right now, so i think she's expecting "no penis".
Old 08-02-2019, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobal2 View Post
(IOW, it's the grown-up version of pulling on Becky's braids at recess cuz' you fancy her. Because of course just telling her about feelings and stuff feels a lot more uncomfortable, and might lead to *gulp* intimacy. Which guys are taught less than zero about, nor generally know how to handle. So, you pull on the braids instead, since that leads to a much less vulnerable space.

I'll readily admit that, even though I'm getting better at it these days (or maybe I've just gained more levels in "ain't givin' a fuck"), I still often feel the urge to defuse Awww moments or react to compliments by deadpanning stupid stuff like "wanna fuck now ?" or "I also have a giant cock btw")
Hey. Are you Stanley from the 3rd grade?
Old 08-03-2019, 03:37 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
There are plenty of guys with ED, yet who are in totally fulfilling sexual relationships. Contrary to popular belief, you don't need an erection to have an orgasm or ejaculation. And if PIV or PIA are impossible, there are certainly alternatives.
True. And there are an amazing number of people who have never heard of or thought of the alternatives. I really wish we had real sex education in this country, with a dose of healthy relationship education.

Quote:
And yes, there are guys (especially many F-to-M trans) who don't have a penis at all. And that doesn't have to be a problem.
Well.... it certainly puts them at a disadvantage. As you note, it can be worked around, but it's not ideal. There is a significant percentage of the population that would not be willing to do that.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlegal View Post
Yeah, my kids are millennials, too. And they have a lot of obsessions. Neither my son nor my daughter is obsessed with dick, though. Well, my daughter is bi, and looking for a chick right now, so i think she's expecting "no penis".
Surprise penis is the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek
Hey. Are you Stanley from the 3rd grade?
*narrowing eyes* Why you wanna know ? You with the revenuers ?
Old 08-03-2019, 12:43 PM

A cute little politically incorrect joke that cracked us up in middle school:

An Indian came into town every Saturday and stood on a busy corner. Every woman that walked by, he would catch her eye and say 'Chance?' - A friend observed this and said to him, "I thought Indians always said 'How' - why are you saying 'Chance'?" And the Indian said, 'Know how. Want chance.'

Last edited by salinqmind; 08-03-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salinqmind View Post

An Indian came into town every Saturday and stood on a busy corner. Every woman that walked by, he would catch her eye and say 'Chance?' - A friend observed this and said to him, "I thought Indians always said 'How' - why are you saying 'Chance'?" And the Indian said, 'Know how. Want chance.'
I don't get it.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:38 PM

Indians in movies said 'how' (as a greeting). In the joke, saying 'chance?' instead, to passing women, is implying that he is asking them for a chance for a sexual encounter. The Indian knows 'how' to do sex, he wants to find a woman who will give him a chance to do sex. Ask enough and he will get lucky and get a chance to do that which he already knows HOW to do.

Last edited by salinqmind; 08-03-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Indians in movies said 'how' (as a greeting). In the joke, saying 'chance?' instead, to passing women, is implying that he is asking them for a chance for a sexual encounter. The Indian knows 'how' to do sex, he wants to find a woman who will give him a chance to do sex. Ask enough and he will get lucky and get a chance to do that which he already knows HOW to do.
You have got to be kidding me. In what world will people understand this joke?
Old 08-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Charter Member

I got it on the first read.

I dunno, maybe it's an older-people thing, the stereotyped Indian "How" was from decades ago.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acsenray View Post
Quote:
Sums it up -
Old 08-03-2019, 04:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomstick View Post
I got it on the first read.

I dunno, maybe it's an older-people thing, the stereotyped Indian "How" was from decades ago.
I know the “how” thing. What I don’t get is that “how” and “Chance” have anything to do with propositioning sex.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Surprise penis is the worst.

*narrowing eyes* Why you wanna know ? You with the revenuers ?
Stanley from 3rd grade was in love with me (Becky). He did all kinds of inappropriate things to catch my attention. The playground was his proving ground. He caused me all manner of grief. He'd whack me on the arm. Or throw grass on me. Or chase me with a bug in his hand. I finally popped him in the face, hard. Broke his glasses and he made a bloody mess. After that, I did the chasing. Stanley was never the same.

Last edited by Beckdawrek; 08-03-2019 at 05:09 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Native Americans who don't use "how" that way.

Last edited by Trancephalic; 08-03-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewder View Post
It's not something I'd ever do but I have to think for all the complaints men wouldn't send them if they didn't ever get a positive response.
Sure they would keep sending unsolicited dick picks. Maybe they enjoy showing off their cock, maybe they feel powerful doing it, maybe they think 'it will work this time', maybe they aren't interested in dating so it's an easy 'she'll either jump on this or stop responding' message, or something else. "They must get positive responses because they keep doing it!" is not the result of good reasoning.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:
I got it right away. Didn't laugh.
Old 08-03-2019, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewder View Post
It's not something I'd ever do but I have to think for all the complaints men wouldn't send them if they didn't ever get a positive response.
Remember flashers? You know, the guys who would hang out in wooded areas, wearing trench coats with nothing underneath, and expose their junk to passers-by. At least that used to be a stereotype back when I was a tiny whale. I haven't really heard much talk of them for a while. God only knows what motivated those guys. But I assume they're the same ones who have now moved on to unsolicited dick pics.

Last edited by Don't Panic; 08-03-2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:13 PM

I said it was from middle school, decades ago. We were fucking 12 years old. It cracked US up back then. I'm sorry I puzzled you all so. I'm sorry it's not a brilliant bon mot from Chris Rock or whoever the hell you think is funny now, LOL.... Please. Try to forget it, don't think about it, and just.....move on! Go take pictures of your damp mushrooms.

Last edited by salinqmind; 08-03-2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek View Post
Stanley from 3rd grade was in love with me (Becky). He did all kinds of inappropriate things to catch my attention. The playground was his proving ground. He caused me all manner of grief. He'd whack me on the arm. Or throw grass on me. Or chase me with a bug in his hand. I finally popped him in the face, hard. Broke his glasses and he made a bloody mess. After that, I did the chasing. Stanley was never the same.
bu..bbuuu...bbbbuuuuu...Becky? dats you?
Old 08-12-2019, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Clark View Post

Well I hope y'all don't talk about penises lol that's kinda weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyChatMom View Post
Late to answer this, but, no, I never cared what a guy had in his pants - ever. And the one time I remember meeting a guy who felt compelled to brag about the size of his dick, there was no doubt that I wanted nothing to do with him. To me it just doesn't matter.
Ok. Maybe you havent been with any small fellows though

And I'm sorry to all for bumping this thread back up again, but have y'all heard of the "666" millennial rule of dating? 6 figure income, 6 feet tall, 6 inch dick
Old 08-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Charter Member

No, I have never heard of that. Did you really have to come back and share that? Since you couldn't get validation on your pet theory do you seek to attempt humor to win us over? I'm not entirely clear on what your purpose is in returning.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:03 PM

And he seems to think that a "6 inch dick" is quite a lot, which is telling.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:49 PM

My dick is 4".

But most women think that's just waaay too wide.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:52 PM

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between penis height and penis size.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:30 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
And he seems to think that a "6 inch dick" is quite a lot, which is telling.
::: looks over top rim of eyeglasses :::

Hmmm.... nothing newsworthy to see here.

::: giggles softly, returns to reading mediocre SF novel :::
Old 08-13-2019, 10:10 AM

We've already figured out he's a shorty. He probably thinks 6" is a lot because it hangs halfway to his knees.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:02 PM

Read up to the end of pg 3 - good enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snfaulkner View Post
Probably because you're pre-conceived notions about women are false. Go meet a few. Talk to them like humans. But don't lead off with this poll question.
The bolded provided one of the better laughs I've had in a while. Thank-you.
Let's hope the OP takes that one to heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek View Post
If you're leading with your oh, so large penis you may get yourself into trouble.
Quote:
Agreed. First of all, beware slamming doors.
Not to mention agonizing over finding just that right size of jockstrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocky2002 View Post
Maybe its an age thing? I get the sense that most of yall are much older than me.. as a millennial i can say that girls my age are obsessed with this stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelEmouse View Post
What elements have lead you to that conclusion? People talking about it online when you specifically sought out people emphasizing them?
Let me guess, but I'll bet that in these last two pages, that question still wasn't addressed.

OP: what incel site are you reporting back to?
Old 08-15-2019, 08:42 AM
Charter Member

salinqmind, I got the joke right away and giggled like a twelve-year-old. I'm going to tell it to other folks too.