Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-01-2019, 09:30 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231

The official 2019 SDMB NCAAF thread


I'll get it started:

Quack! Quack! = Croak! Croak!
  #2  
Old 09-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Zakalwe's Avatar
Zakalwe is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 4,996
Hey, any good Group of Five head coaches out there, refresh your resumes, FSU might be looking soon...
  #3  
Old 09-01-2019, 11:29 PM
dalej42 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
Hey, any good Group of Five head coaches out there, refresh your resumes, FSU might be looking soon...
That was embarrassing on Saturday. I took my lumps like a man and still wore my FSU shirt around Chicago yesterday even after that debacle. Taggertís seat just got scorching hot. FSU had every advantage, playing at home in sweltering hot weather that the FSU players are used to and the Boise players werenít and they were the ones that ran out of gas.
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #4  
Old 09-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Atamasama's Avatar
Atamasama is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
I'll get it started:

Quack! Quack! = Croak! Croak!
Yeah that was painful. Last 9 seconds.
  #5  
Old 09-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Zakalwe's Avatar
Zakalwe is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalej42 View Post
That was embarrassing on Saturday. I took my lumps like a man and still wore my FSU shirt around Chicago yesterday even after that debacle. Taggertís seat just got scorching hot. FSU had every advantage, playing at home in sweltering hot weather that the FSU players are used to and the Boise players werenít and they were the ones that ran out of gas.
Got no inside info on this one (been at work a lot with the hurricane stuff), but my guess is that Taggert is already toast and they're just waiting until the coaching carousel season opens up. Say early November or so.

Saw a lot people today including at least one FSU HOFer and a bunch of long-time Golden Chiefs...not one wearing anything FSU.
  #6  
Old 09-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Anglachel is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 110
Lot's of embarrassing upsets or near upsets this past weekend. Tennessee tops the list by getting thumped by a team that's not played even 10 years of football. I think they lost by eight, but had to score in the waning seconds to get that close.

In my opinion, the proliferation of the spread offense has brought the parity that scholarship limits were supposed to. Of course that doesn't apply to the same handful of upper elites who make the playoffs every year.
  #7  
Old 09-02-2019, 09:47 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atamasama View Post
Yeah that was painful. Last 9 seconds.
Actually, TBH, despite the fact that I'm an obnoxious S-E-C! S-E-C! fanboy, I thought Oregon was the better team and still do. In fact, I think Oregon could probably hang with any team in the nation if they prepare well, but they've got to get their coaching straight in the 4th quarter. That was heartbreaking to watch.
  #8  
Old 09-02-2019, 09:48 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglachel View Post
Lot's of embarrassing upsets or near upsets this past weekend. Tennessee tops the list by getting thumped by a team that's not played even 10 years of football. I think they lost by eight, but had to score in the waning seconds to get that close.

In my opinion, the proliferation of the spread offense has brought the parity that scholarship limits were supposed to. Of course that doesn't apply to the same handful of upper elites who make the playoffs every year.
If you want to see the definition of the word 'nadir', check out some Rocky Top football lately. Sheesh! This is getting ugly.
  #9  
Old 09-02-2019, 09:51 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalej42 View Post
That was embarrassing on Saturday. I took my lumps like a man and still wore my FSU shirt around Chicago yesterday even after that debacle. Taggertís seat just got scorching hot. FSU had every advantage, playing at home in sweltering hot weather that the FSU players are used to and the Boise players werenít and they were the ones that ran out of gas.
Taggert is just not qualified to be a head coach at a major program. He was a band aid at Oregon, but that's entirely different from being *the* guy to head up recruiting efforts in the competitive Southeastern US. And I suppose his coaching leaves a lot to be desired as well. Probably a quality assistant, but not a big time majors coach.
  #10  
Old 09-03-2019, 02:32 PM
HubZilla is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Honolulu
Posts: 2,712
Nebraska won, but had a very lackluster opening vs Alabama. Oh wait, South Alabama.

I'll call it a foul-tip or "wake up call" as we seek to replicate UCF's 13-0 in Scott Frost's second year.
__________________
"It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument" - William McAdoo
  #11  
Old 09-07-2019, 01:04 PM
DCnDC's Avatar
DCnDC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Dueling Grounds
Posts: 13,040
Maryland is crushing #21 Syracuse right now. Still in the 2nd quarter.
  #12  
Old 09-07-2019, 01:44 PM
DinoR is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,741
#7 Michigan down 14-7 to Army at halftime.

Go anybody and in this case Army, kick a Wolverine. It's fun.
  #13  
Old 09-07-2019, 02:53 PM
dasmoocher is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCnDC View Post
Maryland is crushing #21 Syracuse right now. Still in the 2nd quarter.
With 8 mins left, Terps have 56 points (SU has 20). Howard, who they hung 79 on last week, must be feeling a little bit better. It'll be interesting to see how they do in conference.
  #14  
Old 09-07-2019, 03:41 PM
wolfman is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 11,000
Hah, I wasn't worried about Michigan for a second.








That particular second was the one after the ref signaled Michigan recovery.
  #15  
Old 09-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Happy Lendervedder's Avatar
Happy Lendervedder is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
Hah, I wasn't worried about Michigan for a second.








That particular second was the one after the ref signaled Michigan recovery.
What a coincidence. That was the exact same second I started breathing again.
  #16  
Old 09-07-2019, 09:16 PM
Zakalwe's Avatar
Zakalwe is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 4,996
Dear lord. FSU (22.5 pt favorites) are taken to overtime by Louisiana-Monroe* and win based on a missed PAT.

Technically it still counts as a win, I guess.

My previous statements on Taggert stand. I think at the first good opportunity, the "For Sale" sign goes up in front of his house.

It's really too bad, he came in saying all the right things and with so much excitement after the complete dickhead moves by Jimbo on his way out the door**.

* LA-Monroe is not at all a bad 2nd-tier team, but there's no way they should have been able to hang with FSU.

**May the curse of Osceola forever be visited upon Jimbo and the Aggies. May no man currently alive ever see them in the playoffs.
  #17  
Old 09-07-2019, 09:23 PM
dalej42 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,853
I agree, that may be the most embarrassing FSU performance ever. They should have been playing 3rd stringers against ULM by the 4th quarter.
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #18  
Old 09-07-2019, 11:20 PM
Velocity is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 15,776
Longhorns are once again being undone by their worthless defense. They just gave up a backbreaking 60-yard TD to LSU on 3rd-and-17.
  #19  
Old 09-08-2019, 07:43 AM
ElvisL1ves is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: The land of the mouse
Posts: 50,549
The only question in Tallahassee is if Taggart will even finish the season. I'ma say No.
  #20  
Old 09-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Zakalwe's Avatar
Zakalwe is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisL1ves View Post
The only question in Tallahassee is if Taggart will even finish the season. I'ma say No.
The only real question remaining is how FSU will deal with the $17 FUCKING MILLION they will owe Taggert when they fire him.

That's right, we hired a coach with a career losing record and made him the 12th highest coach in FBS football.

Taggert might* not be the only shown the door after this train finally finishes wrecking.


*shouldn't - Coburn (AD) needs to be right behind Willie.
  #21  
Old 09-08-2019, 09:37 PM
BobLibDem is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Home 07 NCAA HockeyChamps
Posts: 21,843
Seems to me that when even good schools play the service academies, they often have trouble defending the option. Whatever happened to the glory days of the wishbone? Why has it largely been abandoned? Seems like it should at least be in the appendix of the playbook, ready to be pulled out when nothing else seems to work.
  #22  
Old 09-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Zakalwe's Avatar
Zakalwe is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLibDem View Post
Seems to me that when even good schools play the service academies, they often have trouble defending the option. Whatever happened to the glory days of the wishbone? Why has it largely been abandoned? Seems like it should at least be in the appendix of the playbook, ready to be pulled out when nothing else seems to work.
I don't disagree with this, but the issue is that *any* time spent learning/practicing the veer is time taken away from practicing the primary offense. NCAA teams are already time-limited for practice and some of them have playbooks as (or more) complicated as NFL playbooks.
  #23  
Old 09-09-2019, 03:41 PM
HubZilla is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Honolulu
Posts: 2,712
Nebraska lost to Colorado in a de facto home game (over 50% of CU's stadium was red).

Looks like Rome won't be built in a day, and we had such high hopes. Can we blame the evil national media for *raising* our expectations too high?
__________________
"It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument" - William McAdoo
  #24  
Old 09-10-2019, 08:32 PM
RaftPeople is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: 7-Eleven
Posts: 6,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
It's really too bad, he came in saying all the right things and with so much excitement after the complete dickhead moves by Jimbo on his way out the door**.
He recruited well at Oregon and I was worried they would be good with him, then he hired a strength coach with a full 21 hours of training (online) that put 3 players in the hospital.

And the amazing thing: he brought that coach with him to FSU.


Clearly not really a person that knows what he is doing.
  #25  
Old 09-14-2019, 08:10 PM
dalej42 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,853
I really hate this damn ACC network. Even though I pay for ESPN plus, I still can’t see the FSU game.
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #26  
Old 09-14-2019, 11:12 PM
dalej42 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,853
Taggert’s resignation needs to be on the desk tomorrow morning. 4 personal fouls in the 4th quarter? I’m not sure FSU could beat Tallahassee Community College right now.
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #27  
Old 09-14-2019, 11:20 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Not normally a fan of replacing the coach mid-season but Taggert unfortunately qualifies. I agree: he needs to go now. There must be an assistant on the team who can at least stop the bleeding.
  #28  
Old 09-15-2019, 12:02 AM
dalej42 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
Not normally a fan of replacing the coach mid-season but Taggert unfortunately qualifies. I agree: he needs to go now. There must be an assistant on the team who can at least stop the bleeding.
I agree, normally a college coach should only be replaced mid-season if there are ethical issues or health issues. Itís. Itís not the losses that bug me as much as the fact that he doesnít have control of this team. I have never seen so many stupid penalties, especially cheap shot penalties, from an FSU team as I have with FSU under Taggert.
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #29  
Old 09-15-2019, 08:02 AM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
In other news, it looks like the Chip Kelly experiment isn't paying off the dividends that Bruins fans had hoped for. Two losses to Cincinnati and SD State. Cincinnati was good under Brian Kelly but they're hardly a scary team now, and neither is SD State. I didn't expect UCLA to beat Oklahoma but I would expect a PAC12 team to put more than 14 points on the board against a defense that typically allows others to score.
  #30  
Old 09-20-2019, 09:13 AM
DCnDC's Avatar
DCnDC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Dueling Grounds
Posts: 13,040
Tulane ruins Houston's night in spectacular fashion, coming back from being down 28-7 after the first quarter.

This was the winning play: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...474689/video/1

This was the fake kneel that set up the winning play: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...474689/video/1

Houston is not going to be happy this morning.
  #31  
Old 09-20-2019, 11:19 AM
Atamasama's Avatar
Atamasama is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCnDC View Post
Tulane ruins Houston's night in spectacular fashion, coming back from being down 28-7 after the first quarter.

This was the winning play: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...474689/video/1

This was the fake kneel that set up the winning play: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...474689/video/1

Houston is not going to be happy this morning.
Not much of a fake kneel there.
  #32  
Old 09-20-2019, 11:22 AM
DCnDC's Avatar
DCnDC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Dueling Grounds
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atamasama View Post
Not much of a fake kneel there.
Sorry. Guess that copy-paste didn't work.

Try this one: https://twitter.com/CBSSportsHQ/stat...792193/video/1

#11 played it perfectly.

Last edited by DCnDC; 09-20-2019 at 11:23 AM.
  #33  
Old 09-21-2019, 01:37 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Michigan is getting murdered.

Just five years ago Jim Harbaugh and Chip Kelly were the hottest names in coaching at any level. In 2019, it's a serious question as to whether they'll be coaching this time next year.
  #34  
Old 09-21-2019, 01:46 PM
dalej42 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,853
I remember when the Tennessee vs Florida game used to be a thing. This is embarrassing.
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #35  
Old 09-21-2019, 02:38 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Two crappy "targeting" calls against Wisconsin.

Both times the Michigan players were going down and lowering their heads in the direction of the defender, and both times it's the Wisconsin player that gets faulted for headbanging. Now I really want Michigan to get blown out.
  #36  
Old 09-21-2019, 03:53 PM
BobLibDem is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Home 07 NCAA HockeyChamps
Posts: 21,843
Good news: MSU offense has a decent day and handles Northwestern easily.
Bad news: Michigan is a fraud. Wisconsin stole their lunch money, ate their lunch, and then shat it out right in their faces.

I think Michigan State has the hardest two game stretch in the country, going to Columbus in two weeks and then Madison the following week.
  #37  
Old 09-21-2019, 05:03 PM
dalej42 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,853
FSU finally winning a game, but embarrassing seeing all those empty seats.
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #38  
Old 09-21-2019, 08:54 PM
jaycat is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,550
Well, there will be no debate about UCF being playoff-worthy this year. Very exciting one-point victory for Pitt this afternoon.
  #39  
Old 09-21-2019, 09:09 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLibDem View Post
Good news: MSU offense has a decent day and handles Northwestern easily.
Bad news: Michigan is a fraud. Wisconsin stole their lunch money, ate their lunch, and then shat it out right in their faces.

I think Michigan State has the hardest two game stretch in the country, going to Columbus in two weeks and then Madison the following week.
From what I've seen so far, Wisconsin's playing the best football in the Big 10. Not saying they're better than OSU just yet, but they're playing the best on both sides of the ball, and they might be as good as any team in the nation for the moment.
  #40  
Old 09-21-2019, 09:11 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
On the bright side, my Tigers offense are playing like a Big 12 offense. On the bad side, they're playing like a Big 12 defense. Not good. Especially when Alabama's the same old Alabama.

I don't care if they have injuries. This is the same school that turns out DBs in the NFL draft year after year. It's the one position LSU gets right, and now they're all crap.
  #41  
Old 09-21-2019, 09:12 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycat View Post
Well, there will be no debate about UCF being playoff-worthy this year. Very exciting one-point victory for Pitt this afternoon.
Great, gutty performance by Pitt. They were amped coming into the game, but I really, really liked the way the Panthers recovered after blowing that 21-0 lead. Keep in mind this is a team that fought tooth and nail against Penn St in Happy Valley.

This might be one of the better Pitt football teams we've seen in a while.
  #42  
Old 09-21-2019, 09:57 PM
Hellestal is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Storyland
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
Two crappy "targeting" calls against Wisconsin.

Both times the Michigan players were going down and lowering their heads in the direction of the defender, and both times it's the Wisconsin player that gets faulted for headbanging. Now I really want Michigan to get blown out.
Here's a video that starts with the second targeting call for anyone who wants to see how dangerous it was.

asahi is flatly wrong on the second call. That hit could've snapped McCaffrey's neck. He left the game with a concussion, and frankly, that seems like good news considering he might not have been able to walk away at all from such a collision. That second tackle was absolutely inexcusable.
  #43  
Old 09-21-2019, 11:40 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 11,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellestal View Post
Here's a video that starts with the second targeting call for anyone who wants to see how dangerous it was.

asahi is flatly wrong on the second call. That hit could've snapped McCaffrey's neck. He left the game with a concussion, and frankly, that seems like good news considering he might not have been able to walk away at all from such a collision. That second tackle was absolutely inexcusable.
I am not wrong; yes, the hit was devastating, but it was in real time, and the Michigan player lowered his head. It wasn't dirty; it was incidental. Football's a rough game.
  #44  
Old 09-22-2019, 06:56 AM
garygnu is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Port Orchard, WA
Posts: 11,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
I am not wrong; yes, the hit was devastating, but it was in real time, and the Michigan player lowered his head. It wasn't dirty; it was incidental. Football's a rough game.
It was dirty as hell.
__________________
įoį
  #45  
Old 09-22-2019, 09:35 AM
dalej42 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,853
I’ve watched the UCLA vs Washington State game twice tonight. Just wow!
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #46  
Old 09-22-2019, 09:42 AM
installLSC is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 2,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalej42 View Post
Iíve watched the UCLA vs Washington State game twice tonight. Just wow!
In case you missed that reference, and I don't blame you since the game ended at 2:30am East Coast time, this unbelieveable result is what he's talking about.
  #47  
Old 09-22-2019, 09:52 AM
kitap is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
From what I've seen so far, Wisconsin's playing the best football in the Big 10. Not saying they're better than OSU just yet, but they're playing the best on both sides of the ball, and they might be as good as any team in the nation for the moment.
If we can beat Michigan* - and we did! - we're doing really well, though I will never bet against Iowa when they're playing Wisconsin.

Targetting, though. Eesh. There's no good reason for anyone to be doing that.

Go, Badgers!

The score of the UCLA-Washington State game was ridiculous.

* At least this year when Michigan fans get overly obnoxious I can refer to this game instead of saying "do the words Appalachian State ring a bell?"
  #48  
Old 09-22-2019, 12:32 PM
That Don Guy's Avatar
That Don Guy is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
I am not wrong; yes, the hit was devastating, but it was in real time, and the Michigan player lowered his head. It wasn't dirty; it was incidental. Football's a rough game.
He clearly led with his shoulder. To be fair, the only reason it was targeting was, his knee was down when he was hit, making him a "defenseless player." However, that hit was not "incidental" - and defending it with, "Football's a rough game," only gives ammunition to the "Ban Football Immediately!" types.

Keep in mind that there was a rule change this year; the replay official no longer has the option to say, "Well, you can make a case one way or the other, so it's targeting"; unless the replay official can definitely say "targeting," he is supposed to rule, "Not targeting."
  #49  
Old 09-28-2019, 08:30 PM
Velocity is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 15,776
Man, unranked North Carolina nearly upset No. 1 Clemson.
  #50  
Old 09-30-2019, 11:32 AM
Quintas is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Man, unranked North Carolina nearly upset No. 1 Clemson.
Yeah, Clemson seems to have an unexpected close call every season. Well, Syracuse and Pitt were both upsets, but there was another close call with Syracuse last year and saved by a missed FG against NC State in 2015 or 16.

Last edited by Quintas; 09-30-2019 at 11:32 AM.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2019 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017