Old 12-26-2018, 04:45 PM

Game of Thrones Hand of the King is a fun little game

I got this game recently and played it a few times. It is kind of a card game where you collect members of different houses and the person with the most houses captured wins. There are a random set of Companion available for each game which helps replayability because not all companions are in each game which changes things up. This is not a collectible card game. You get everything to play in the box.

The art on the cards is based on the books not the TV show which I found interesting but might frustrate some people but that's a minor thing. The game was quick and fun for two players but can have up to four. I liked it.
Old 12-26-2018, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimby View Post
I got this game recently and played it a few times. It is kind of a card game where you collect members of different houses and the person with the most houses captured wins. There are a random set of Companion available for each game which helps replayability because not all companions are in each game which changes things up. This is not a collectible card game. You get everything to play in the box.

The art on the cards is based on the books not the TV show which I found interesting but might frustrate some people but that's a minor thing. The game was quick and fun for two players but can have up to four. I liked it.
My wife and I play this game all the time, especially when we have another couple over. It's a fun little game!