Old 12-30-2018, 07:05 PM

Calling myself out for a couple years ago - Ellis Dee was right, Kelce > Gronk at that point. Kelce just set the TE receiving yards record.
Old 12-31-2018, 12:00 PM

Ended the season on a high note with 130 points against Hamlet, but he basically won by dint of none of Mahomes' three TDs going to TyFreak. That, and Phil Lindsay breaking his wrist at halftime and becoming my fifth IR player (and one of eight players who ended the season on the injury inactive list). Had I beaten Ellis I would have won the championship game... but I didn't, so I didn't. Congrats on a well-deserved championship, Ellis!

Looking to next year, I suddenly have a ton of RB depth again. I doubt the Raiders are bringing back Lynch, and Kareem Hunt is bound to catch on somewhere by midseason). Chris Godwin should also be more reliable with D-Jax almost certain to leave Tampa. However, I'm going to need to find a fourth wide receiver, and another TE would be nice. I'm also going to be in trouble QB-wise if the Bucs don't bring back Jameis Winston to start next year (unless Josh Rosen has a Goff-like turnaround in Year 2).
Old 01-01-2019, 09:12 AM

Congrats to Ellis! Your team really did peak at the right time and it was fun to watch you win it all. (Plus, we really needed something unexpected this year after Varlos won in absentia last year).

I don't think I'll be anywhere near contention next year, but I've got high hopes for my team. If Tevin Coleman really does leave the Falcons (as everyone thinks he will), I'll have three big starters at RB. Four if Royce Freeman breaks through in his second year. My WRs are all over the place, but mostly, they're just old. And that's something I'll need to work on next year.

Bring on 2019!