Old 12-09-2019, 10:16 PM

2nd episode was a big improvement over the 1st one. Less angst and more fun. Ray x2, Nick & Snark snarking as the ships AI helped a lot.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by What Exit? View Post
2nd episode was a big improvement over the 1st one. Less angst and more fun.
“Lex?”

<pause>

“I didn’t know the president was in town.”
Old 12-09-2019, 10:35 PM

Clark Kent doesn't need to be Superman to punch out Lex.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:05 AM

Quite possibly the funniest episode of Batwoman thus far. Not that Batwoman is utterly lacking in humor (the baterang incident and the vignette with Bruce's dinosaur come to mind), but this was Legends-level hilarious. The scene with baby Jonathan being passed from hero to hero was perfect to deflate the Monitor's pomposity. (The music was perfectly timed, too.) And of course, romance author Rebecca Silver is good with kids.

I was wondering if they were going to include the comic subplot of Lyla being recruited by the Anti-Monitor. Looks like they have, which means the Monitor is in big trouble.

So far, we've got as Paragons:
  • Kara - Hope
  • Sara - Destiny
  • Clark-96* - Truth
  • Kate - Courage
Shouldn't Barry and Oliver be on the list?

Did anyone catch Black Lightning? They really went all in with red skies and the multiverse, including what's been happening in the Earth-1 and Earth-2 versions of Freeland.
____
*The Kingdom Come mini-series was published in 1996.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy L View Post
Clark Kent doesn't need to be Superman to punch out Lex.
I really wanted him to be the paragon though and have more of a role to play. I'd much rather see a Tom Wellling Superman than a Brandon Routh Superman.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:01 PM

Apparently, nobody on the show is the Paragon of Prudence, or that character would have kept an eye on Lex.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:20 PM
Charter Member

Lucifer IS a DC character... (Well, among other sources, but I'm talking the comic/TV version)

Brian
Old 12-11-2019, 12:08 AM

Nice fakeout by Tom Ellis; I actually believed his denial that he had nothing to do with Crisis and was just visiting friends in Vancouver. They don't call him the Father of Lies for nothing. Rather fitting that Lucifer Morningstar lives on Earth-666.

This entire episode was a good fakeout. I think most were expecting that it would end on a cliffhanger, but that it would be "FLASH MISSING - VANISHES IN CRISIS". Flash did vanish in Crisis, but it was Flash of Earth-90. (Incidentally, great callback to the 1990 series.) I am happy to have predicted this. I also anticipated the death of the Monitor, once I saw Harbinger subverted by the Anti-Monitor. What I didn't predict was the utter destruction of the entire multiverse, including Earth-1. That didn't happen in the comics! And now I really don't know what to expect, and we'll have to wait more than a month for the resolution.

The three remaining Paragons:
  • J'onn - Honor
  • Barry - Love
  • Ryan Choi - Humanity
But they've lost Superman-96, the Paragon of Truth, replaced by Lex Luthor (the embodiment of deceit?).
Old 12-11-2019, 12:16 AM

Forgot about the other fakeout. I was expecting to see Batwoman v. Supergirl, since they set everything up with Kate getting some of Bruce's kryptonite. Great to see Kate talk Kara down from using the Book of Destiny, her revealing she had a backup plan in the form of kryptonite, and then Kara trusting Kate enough to let her keep it. I hope we get to see some mini-crossovers between the two of them in the future. World's Finest!
Old 12-11-2019, 12:56 AM

At the end, Destiny should show up and pick up his book. He casually flips to a certain page in the book, casually nods and leaves.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Q View Post
At the end, Destiny should show up and pick up his book. He casually flips to a certain page in the book, casually nods and leaves.
Sara is the Paragon of Destiny now. Maybe it's her book.
Old 12-11-2019, 03:36 AM

Of course I meant this guy, but you already knew that.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:04 AM

I was actually wondering exactly which Destiny you were referring to. It couldn't have been Doctor Destiny, because we already saw him as John Deegan in the Elseworlds crossover. Anyway it just occurred to me that Sara could be involved with the book as the Paragon of Destiny.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:17 AM

...the introduction of Jim Corrigan to pass on the power of the Spectre was...not good.

It could have been brilliant. They had the entire season of Arrow where they could have teased the character, made his introduction more seamless than they did. But he literally appeared in a burst of exposition and a couple of minutes later Oliver agrees to take over the mantle. Seriously, WTF was up with that? I thought the actual idea of Oliver-as-Spectre is really freaking brilliant. I just wish it was executed better than it was.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus Est View Post
What I didn't predict was the utter destruction of the entire multiverse, including Earth-1. That didn't happen in the comics! And now I really don't know what to expect, and we'll have to wait more than a month for the resolution.
Maybe I missed a quick line of exposition, but I kept wondering (and, now, am still wondering): why hasn’t Barry gone back in time to make changes?

He once did it and saved the city from a weather manipulator, which, okay, got him a finger-wag warning about possible consequences; later, Barry went back in time and took steps to reform Hartley Rathaway, which apparently worked great and made the guy a useful team player. Barry later went back and saved his own mom’s life, and lived in that timeline for months; he later went back and undid that change, causing yet other changes (Cisco’s brother, John’s kid) that he’s lived with ever since. And then Barry’s daughter from the future later showed up and kicked off some changes to the history she’d lived through, which she helpfully explained to him.

And so on.

So, yeah, it’s not his Plan A; again, he wound up replacing John Diggle’s daughter with a son, and, gosh, that sort of thing could sure make a guy reluctant about this sort of stuff, y’know? But: once John’s kid, and billions of other people, are dead? Once the Earth is staring down the barrel of a gun that’s shot all other Earths dead? Just how bad do things have to get before Barry thinks, hey, could going back in time make it so various events would occur in a less-bad way?
Old 12-11-2019, 07:18 AM
Charter Member

I don't watch most of the shows these days, so many of the characters were unfamiliar to me. Still, I've been enjoying it. The Lucifer cameo was fun.

I did like the Black Lightning episode best. For me, it's the best of the Berlantiverse and I loved how they literally had a red skies crossover that was relevant to the characters of the show. But it rose above the usual plot coupons to say things about the characters.
"If a person saying he was something was all there was to it, this country'd be full of rich men and good-looking women. Too bad it isn't that easy.... In short, when someone else says you're a writer, that's when you're a writer... not before."
Purveyor of fine science fiction since 1982.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityChuck View Post
I don't watch most of the shows these days, so many of the characters were unfamiliar to me.
Huh. You know, that made me realize something else about the time-travel bit I was just yammering on about: how did Ray Palmer and Sara Lance get introduced in this crossover, so the audience gets quick exposition about who they are? They’re killing it at bar trivia — until they miss a question about a Janis Joplin song, prompting them to realize that, oh, yeah, Ray went back in time and had a brief chat with her, and she must have recorded another hit single as a result.

Because they can do that. We’re getting told, right here in this crossover, that they can go back in time and make changes to history.

Last edited by The Other Waldo Pepper; 12-11-2019 at 07:57 AM.
Old 12-11-2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Waldo Pepper View Post
Huh. You know, that made me realize something else about the time-travel bit I was just yammering on about: how did Ray Palmer and Sara Lance get introduced in this crossover, so the audience gets quick exposition about who they are? They’re killing it at bar trivia — until they miss a question about a Janis Joplin song, prompting them to realize that, oh, yeah, Ray went back in time and had a brief chat with her, and she must have recorded another hit single as a result.

Because they can do that. We’re getting told, right here in this crossover, that they can go back in time and make changes to history.
Fanwank:

It's all timey-wimey, but the Anti-Matter Wave happens simultaneously across all time for a given alternate Earth. So, if the AMW is one hour away for an Earth, it is always one hour away, regardless of when in that Earth's history you are. Once the AMW destroys an Earth, that Earth is destroyed in all times. It has no future, but also no past to travel to. Even time travel can't give you access to an Earth after it's been destroyed.

Also, I think Legends of Tomorrow established that there are "soft" and "hard" points in time. "Hard" points, like the death of Barry Allen's mother, can't be changed, and if you try, it has catastrophic consequences for the timestream. "Soft" points, like Nora Allen's trip to her past, and basically all of the Legends' adventures, can be changed more or less safely. Presumably, everything having to do with the Monitor, the Anti-Monitor, and the Anti-Matter Wave are "hard" points. Any attempt to go back in time and interfere with them will only result in even worse consequences.

Once the Anti-Matter Wave began, it had always begun, and there is no timeframe in which it hadn't begun yet. Time travel can't change it, because, like the Vanishing Point, the Anti-Matter Wave is beyond space and time.

Like I said, it's timey-wimey.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banquet Bear View Post
...the introduction of Jim Corrigan to pass on the power of the Spectre was...not good.

It could have been brilliant. They had the entire season of Arrow where they could have teased the character, made his introduction more seamless than they did. But he literally appeared in a burst of exposition and a couple of minutes later Oliver agrees to take over the mantle. Seriously, WTF was up with that? I thought the actual idea of Oliver-as-Spectre is really freaking brilliant. I just wish it was executed better than it was.
That was the weakest part of the whole episode, indeed of the three episodes broadcast so far. "Hey guys, I'm some random dude you've never heard of before. I'm called Spectre, by the way. And now, Oliver" - TAG - "you're it."

The weakest episode overall, however, was the first one. The battle with the shadow demons just super chintzy. More importantly, it was saddled with too much overhead addressing the Lena situation. In contrast, the second episode was probably the strongest one. The Superman vs Superman battle was super awesome, plus all the fanservice with Kevin Conroy, Tom Welling, and Brandon Routh's Superman. There was also no overhead with unresolved plot points from the Batwoman show. Kate just had take down some mooks and then she's traveling time and space.

The third episode was almost as strong as the second one, despite its weak sauce with Oliver/Spectre. We all knew it was leading up to Flash vanishing, because they spent the entire front half of the season building anticipation. And then the twist of Barry-90 vanishing, not Barry-1. And then Lyla killed Monitor. And then the Paragons transported to the Vanishing Point. And Clark-96 being replaced by that mofo Lex Luthor. There were also all the Kara/Kate interactions. Plus it had freaking Black Lightning in it!
Old 12-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Charter Member

Is anyone else watching the Kevin Smith aftershows? He's obviously a huge fan, but he's seriously annoying.

It seems that the people involved are mostly fans too, and feel like they're doing something special.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telemark View Post
Is anyone else watching the Kevin Smith aftershows? He's obviously a huge fan, but he's seriously annoying.

It seems that the people involved are mostly fans too, and feel like they're doing something special.
I'm a Kevin Smith fan and I had to turn it off quickly. The aftershow has no interest for me I guess.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:06 PM

Quote:
The first official teaser for the Crisis is out: https://youtu.be/b1KV1MU3BQw

If you freeze frame the really, really quick group shot ending with the Flash and Supergirl, you'll see:
  • Martian Manhunter
  • White Canary
  • The Flash
  • Supergirl
  • Lex Luthor (!!!)
  • unknown
  • Batwoman
Quote:
Originally Posted by N9IWP View Post
A youtube video I watched thinks the unknown guy might be Ryan Choi (Atom) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_(Ryan_Choi)
Also, The Monitor is missing his beard (if Star Trek taught me anything, goatee = evil)

Brian
It looks like you're right about this. At the cliffhanger, there were seven Paragons left in the entire multiverse, or rather six Paragons plus Lex Luthor, who are exactly those shown in the preview if you count the unknown guy as Ryan Choi. The beard may be an indication that they've been there a while, maybe five weeks, after which things start happening again.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdave View Post
It's all timey-wimey, but the Anti-Matter Wave happens simultaneously across all time for a given alternate Earth. So, if the AMW is one hour away for an Earth, it is always one hour away, regardless of when in that Earth's history you are. Once the AMW destroys an Earth, that Earth is destroyed in all times. It has no future, but also no past to travel to. Even time travel can't give you access to an Earth after it's been destroyed.
This was totally what happened in the graphic novel. The Crisis occurred simultaneously throughout the entire timeline. Quantum towers were also set up throughout the timeline (or perhaps it was the same one) and the Monitor (or rather Harbinger) sent different groups of heroes to different time periods to defend the towers from shadow demons. We haven't seen any evidence of this on the show, however I have an alternative explanation that fits with what we've already seen.

While Barry is the poster child for screwing up the timeline, the Legends time travel far more frequently and have far more experience with changing history. Contrary to their reputation for being screw-ups, the Legends actually try to completely assess the historical anomaly before going back to fix it. They'll try to minimize any further damage to the timeline, but don't sweat the small stuff. (Mick Rory's status as a Founding Father comes to mind.)

Now the Crisis, and Barry's death, would take place in the future so Barry couldn't very well assess any historical anomalies to figure out what to change. Hence Barry attempted to travel to the day after the day he was supposed to vanish (S06E02 "A Flash of the Lightning"), but was stopped by a wall of anti-matter (probably due to, you know, the universe being destroyed). And so he traveled to Earth-3 to use Jay Garrick's helmet, pull a Doctor Strange, and see all the possible futures, only one of which resulted in Earth-1 not being destroyed - the one where Flash vanishes.

Here's the thing: Barry saw himself (Barry-1) vanishing. He didn't see Barry-90 vanishing. So what they thought was a loophole in the Monitor's prediction really wasn't. When Barry-90 replaced Barry-1 on the cosmic treadmill in the Anti-Monitor's lair, they actually screwed up the proper timeline. If one Barry Allen can screw up the timeline to cause Flashpoint, two Barry Allens can screw up the timeline by an order of magnitude and cause the destruction of the entire multiverse.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityChuck View Post
I don't watch most of the shows these days, so many of the characters were unfamiliar to me. Still, I've been enjoying it. The Lucifer cameo was fun.

I did like the Black Lightning episode best. For me, it's the best of the Berlantiverse and I loved how they literally had a red skies crossover that was relevant to the characters of the show. But it rose above the usual plot coupons to say things about the characters.
I really only watch Flash and Legends though these crossovers get me to watch a couple of episodes of the others so I can understand things they are referencing. I watched my first episode of Black Lightning ever just to get a feel for the characters and the angst killed me. I'm hoping that by collapsing the multiverse everyone on that show dies and they can start over. Otherwise I doubt I'll watch another one. I did like how they integrated the red skies into the story line and that felt authentic.

On the other side of that coin the trailer for Star Girl looked fun and hopefully it stays that way. Batgirl was way too dark for me and I didn't even make it two episodes. I worry that Legends will get canceled since its the best out of the bunch and then there won't be enough CW content to keep me coming back and I enjoy their super world.
Old 12-16-2019, 11:28 AM

I'm starting to wonder if Barry-90's death might be a double fake-out. If The Flash were truly going to die to save Earth, you figure Iris would write something like "The Flash Sacrifices Himself," not "The Flash Vanishes." Maybe whatever the paragons do at the Vanishing Point will result in Barry disappearing when the universe is restored (only to be saved by Cisco after a couple episodes).
Old 12-16-2019, 11:36 AM

I think that at the very end that newspaper will read "Green Arrow Vanishes in Crisis".
Old 12-17-2019, 10:58 AM

The multiverse

Here's a list of all the new alternate Earths that appeared in the crossover, who showed up, and why that Earth had that number. I put them in the order that they appeared.

Earth-89 Gotham City - Alexander Knox - Batman 1989 movie
Earth-9 San Fransisco - Hawk and Jason Todd/Robin (Titans) - ???
Earth-66 Gotham City - Dick Grayson - Batman 1966 TV series
Earth-16 Star City 2046 - old Oliver Queen - Legends of Tomorrow Episode 106 "Star City 2046"
Earth-74 - alternate Mick Rory and Leonard Snart as Gideon - ???
Earth-75 Metropolis - death of Superman - Superman comic vol. 2 #75 "The Death of Superman"
Earth-99 Gotham City - old Bruce Wayne in exosuit - Batman Beyond 1999 TV series
Earth-167 Smallville - Smallville Clark & Lois - Smallville showrunner Alfred Gough born in 1967
Earth-96 Metropolis - Superman Returns/Kingdom Come Superman - Kingdom Come 1996 comics
Earth-18 North Dakota - Jonah Hex - ???
Earth-203 New Gotham - Huntress - Birds of Prey TV series 2002-2003
Earth-666 Los Angeles - Lucifer Morningstar - you figure it out

Black Lightning's Earth was never mentioned.
Old 12-17-2019, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Here's a list of all the new alternate Earths that appeared in the crossover, who showed up, and why that Earth had that number. I put them in the order that they appeared.

Earth-89 Gotham City - Alexander Knox - Batman 1989 movie
Earth-9 San Fransisco - Hawk and Jason Todd/Robin (Titans) - ???
Earth-66 Gotham City - Dick Grayson - Batman 1966 TV series
Earth-16 Star City 2046 - old Oliver Queen - Legends of Tomorrow Episode 106 "Star City 2046"
Earth-74 - alternate Mick Rory and Leonard Snart as Gideon - ???
Earth-75 Metropolis - death of Superman - Superman comic vol. 2 #75 "The Death of Superman"
Earth-99 Gotham City - old Bruce Wayne in exosuit - Batman Beyond 1999 TV series
Earth-167 Smallville - Smallville Clark & Lois - Smallville showrunner Alfred Gough born in 1967
Earth-96 Metropolis - Superman Returns/Kingdom Come Superman - Kingdom Come 1996 comics
Earth-203 New Gotham - Huntress - Birds of Prey TV series 2002-2003
Earth-666 Los Angeles - Lucifer Morningstar - you figure it out

Black Lightning's Earth was never mentioned.
It was mentioned that Earth-90 was where the original Barry Allen came from... the original series started in 1990.
Old 12-17-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Anyone else disappointed we didn't get to meet Terry McGinnis?
Old 12-17-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Earth-1800s?
Old 12-17-2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin' View Post
It was mentioned that Earth-90 was where the original Barry Allen came from... the original series started in 1990.
We already knew that from last year's Elseworlds. Kara's from Earth-38; Superman first appeared in Action Comics #1, published in 1938. Cyntha/Gypsy, Josh/Breacher and H.R. Wells are from Earth-19, named for unknown reasons. I won't go into all the Earths the innumerable versions of Harrison Wells are from.
Old 12-18-2019, 10:10 AM

I liked what we got so far but didn't love it. They have never done a crossover battle scene that topped the Wedding battle.

I thought for sure they would mimic the famous Crisis panel of Superman holding a dead Supergirl and have Supergirl holding a dead Superman.

I give them extra points though for leaning into the comic book goofiness of everything. I would have never guessed they would actually have the Anti Monitor, Harbinger and Pariah.

BTW while that was definitely a Batman Beyond world it was not *the* Batman Beyond world since: 1. That one is the DCAU which they didn't reference and 2. I refuse to believe that the Bruce Wayne of the BB would become the villain we saw there.

Last edited by Quimby; 12-18-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Old 12-20-2019, 01:58 PM

I haven't watched Batwoman outside of the crossovers. Is she as big of a planner as Bruce? Because I really hope her getting the Kryptonite starts her on making contingencies for all the other heroes going bad. Then we can get a Tower of Babel crossover where a bad guy gets a hold of them and takes all the main heroes down.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enalzi View Post
I haven't watched Batwoman outside of the crossovers. Is she as big of a planner as Bruce? Because I really hope her getting the Kryptonite starts her on making contingencies for all the other heroes going bad. Then we can get a Tower of Babel crossover where a bad guy gets a hold of them and takes all the main heroes down.
She's a bit more seat-of-the-pants than Bruce, though that could be because she's still learning the ropes of being a vigilante. She has demonstrated some great skill at improvising, and I think that getting the kryptonite from old Bruce was actually a part of that. Kara was already hinting at using the Book of Destiny to restore Earth-38 and Kate had to figure out a way to stop her. It was therefore fortuitous for Kate that she found a source of kryptonite, not that she needed it in the end.
Old 12-23-2019, 09:28 PM

Synopses for Parts Four and Five

OLIVER HAS BECOME SOMETHING ELSE IN PART FOUR OF "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS." EPISODE PENNED BY MARV WOLFMAN & MARC GUGGENHEIM - Stuck in the Vanishing Point, the Paragons search for a way to escape. The futility of the situation is compounded by The Flash's disappearance. However, hope appears in the form of Oliver, who reveals that he has become something else. Meanwhile, the origin stories for The Monitor and Anti-Monitor are revealed.

Marv Wolfman, who co-wrote the episode, is the writer of the original comic version of Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985).

THE EARTH-SHATTERING "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS" CROSSOVER CONCLUDES - "Worlds lived, worlds died. Nothing will ever be the same."
Old 12-23-2019, 09:49 PM

Do you have dates for the last 2 episodes? I need to ensure my DVR is setup and probably others do to.
Old 12-23-2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by What Exit? View Post
Do you have dates for the last 2 episodes? I need to ensure my DVR is setup and probably others do to.
They're in the OP: Jan 14, 8 pm (Arrow) & 9 pm (Legends of Tomorrow).
Old 12-23-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:
They're in the OP: Jan 14, 8 pm (Arrow) & 9 pm (Legends of Tomorrow).

Thank you
Old 12-23-2019, 11:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Nice fakeout by Tom Ellis; I actually believed his denial that he had nothing to do with Crisis and was just visiting friends in Vancouver. They don't call him the Father of Lies for nothing. Rather fitting that Lucifer Morningstar lives on Earth-666.
One of the points they have hammered home about Lucifer Morningstar in his series is that he NEVER lies. Doesn't mean he doesn't mislead or trick, but everything he says is truth. I'll maybe have to rewatch the interaction (probably not though - too much else to do) to see if he lied, but if he did, it is opposite the established character. I don't know enough about the comic Lucifer to know if it is the same.
Old 12-24-2019, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Odds View Post
One of the points they have hammered home about Lucifer Morningstar in his series is that he NEVER lies. Doesn't mean he doesn't mislead or trick, but everything he says is truth. I'll maybe have to rewatch the interaction (probably not though - too much else to do) to see if he lied, but if he did, it is opposite the established character. I don't know enough about the comic Lucifer to know if it is the same.
He's talking about the actor (having lied about being part of the crossover)- not the character (during the crossover) -
Old 12-24-2019, 07:27 AM

Tom Ellis - so versatile that some think he really is Lucifer Morningstar.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Tom Ellis - so versatile that some think he really is Lucifer Morningstar.
yeah - whats d odds of that happening?
Old 12-28-2019, 12:05 AM

Promo for the second half of Crisis on Infinite Earths: Take Back the Worlds

Behind the scenes of the first half:
Old 01-07-2020, 08:10 AM

One more week until the the second half of Crisis on Infinite Earths. There better be a big payoff against the Anti-Monitor. How are the rest of Legends going to fit in now that everyone else is, you know, disintegrated? And what about Stargirl's purported appearance?

A couple more looks from the CW behind the scenes:
Mia Smoak Suits Up
Osric Chau IS Ryan Choi
Old 01-07-2020, 06:58 PM

All of the Arrowverse shows (other than Arrow) have been renewed for another season. Including the ones that haven't aired yet this season.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:22 PM

New Poster for the Crisis finale.
Oliver has become - something - else.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:09 PM

No Way Out teaser
Barry is upset for some reason...

Oliver teaser
...maybe because he saw what Oliver had become.

Last edited by Terminus Est; 01-10-2020 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:51 PM

I shared a "final" trailer before, which turned out to be not quite so final. Anyway, here's what's currently being called the final trailer for the conclusion to Crisis on Infinite Earths: Final(?) trailer

I hope we get something better than that rooftop fight, which looks even chintzier than the battle at the quantum tower in Part 1.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:22 PM

The CW keeps releasing these teasers. They're technically not trailers, so the final trailer I posted above is still the "final" one.

Monitor teaser
Lex teaser
Dawn of Time teaser

The conclusion to Crisis on Infinite Earths drops tomorrow. Remember that the final two episodes air back to back, the Arrow segment immediately followed by Legends of Tomorrow.
Old 01-14-2020, 07:35 PM
Charter Member

Another reminder -- new episodes start in about 25 minutes.

Brian