Old 02-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaski View Post
People see them all over the earth, especially in Brazil. And they have been seeing them for years. Look up the battle of los angles in WW2.
The Battle of Los Angeles was nothing more than a weather balloon coupled by a shit-ton of overactive imagination.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

By the way, if you are actually telling us anything of value, how is it you have escaped their insidious grasp and not fallen prey to an "accident"?
Old 02-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Nikola Tesla had the key to free energy in his hands in 1943.

His apartment in the Hotel New Yorker was stormed by the FBI and his documents were seized by the FBI under J Edgar Hoover.

The FBI kept these documents hidden for seventy years, they contain the key to free energy.

I think of the years between 1943 and 2013 as lost years. We could have had free energy back then, by the oil men couldn’t have it.
So right smack in the middle of World War II, the largest armed conflict in the history of mankind, when the U.S. had mobilized industry to run 24/7 to produce 300,000 aircraft, 1,200 large ships and 35,000 landing craft, god knows how many trucks, jeeps and other land vehicles, moved entire armies across oceans and continents, rationed coal and gasoline to civilians -- then J. Edgar Hoover broke into Tesla's apartment, took his plans for free (and presumably unlimited) energy that could power the wartime effort, DIDN'T tell the military, Congress, or Franklin Roosevelt, and, in fact, took this secret to his grave?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunilou View Post
So right smack in the middle of World War II, the largest armed conflict in the history of mankind, when the U.S. had mobilized industry to run 24/7 to produce 300,000 aircraft, 1,200 large ships and 35,000 landing craft, god knows how many trucks, jeeps and other land vehicles, moved entire armies across oceans and continents, rationed coal and gasoline to civilians -- then J. Edgar Hoover broke into Tesla's apartment, took his plans for free (and presumably unlimited) energy that could power the wartime effort, DIDN'T tell the military, Congress, or Franklin Roosevelt, and, in fact, took this secret to his grave?
kunilou you S.O.B., You were in on it!!!
Old 02-08-2019, 01:12 PM

Yes, Tesla was a genius.

I believe he got “hints” in his dreams on how to achieve free energy from higher dimensional beings/ETs.

Just like how James Clerk Maxwell and Einstein talked about having vivid dreams where they took their inspiration from.

I think the gift of electromagnetic theory was gifted to Maxwell in his dreams from a higher dimension/ETs.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Yes, Tesla was a genius.

I believe he got “hints” in his dreams on how to achieve free energy from higher dimensional beings/ETs.

Just like how James Clerk Maxwell and Einstein talked about having vivid dreams where they took their inspiration from.

I think the gift of electromagnetic theory was gifted to Maxwell in his dreams from a higher dimension/ETs.
This "dream" thing-Is it how you receive your revelations?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:20 PM

I just want to get my posts into this thread before it heads to the Pit..
Old 02-08-2019, 01:24 PM

Talk about a blast from the past! These modern day truther conspiracies are nothing compared to the retro stuff from the 20th Century. OP, how do you feel about the Kennedy Assassination?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:33 PM

I think it's safe to say that I'm going to step out of this septic tank. Kamaski, good luck on your endeavours enlightening us all to the evil government conspiracy. My only advice to you is that if you start to think you are being followed or you feel the need to hurt someone to protect the truth you seek immediate professional help. Be wary of the line between 'eccentric' and 'threat to yourself and others.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telemark View Post
So, this is like ET Tinder?
HOT INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS IN YOUR PARSEC WANT TO MEET YOU

Actually, all those "planes" spreading chemtrails are really cleverly-disguised alien craft attempting to inseminate humans via air dispersal.

Always carry an umbrella.

By the way it’s not just the United States govt, its many world govts, including Russia, China.

The US simply has a monopoly on technology, or at least wants to maintain its monopoly.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by senoy View Post
I think it's safe to say that I'm going to step out of this septic tank. Kamaski, good luck on your endeavours enlightening us all to the evil government conspiracy. My only advice to you is that if you start to think you are being followed or you feel the need to hurt someone to protect the truth you seek immediate professional help. Be wary of the line between 'eccentric' and 'threat to yourself and others.'
Thank you, i appreciate it.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Charter Member

Do you have any insights you care share on other hot topics, such as....

... the safety of vaccines?
... the origins of HIV/AIDS?
... the eye on top of the pyramid that's on the back of $1 bills?
... fluoridation of water?
... crisis actors?
... the pizza joint in DC that is supposed to be the home of a child sex slave ring?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
By the way it’s not just the United States govt, its many world govts, including Russia, China.

The US simply has a monopoly on technology, or at least wants to maintain its monopoly.
Before you go any farther with these wild claims(and I'm sure that is going to be pretty damn far), would you mind dipping a toe into the evidence part of the conversation? What is the best you've got?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:51 PM

I can’t convince all of you, but once you see it with your own eyes you will come to terms with it, and it will set you free.

The truth will set you free, I know its a cliche but it is true.

I suggest everyone have an open mind and be open to new ideas. Thats the best way we can have resonable discourse.

By the way I have been threatened with injection and its not fun, it sucks. And in that moment I became against the death penalty forever. How one human being could inject another is disgusting to me, all human life on this earth must be cherished.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
By the way I have been threatened with injection and its not fun, it sucks. And in that moment I became against the death penalty forever. How one human being could inject another is disgusting to me, all human life on this earth must be cherished.
I'm sure you aren't talking about a flu shot, but the way you phrase it, it sounds like you're talking about an execution.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:58 PM

No.

Now, whether or not we have been visited by extraterrestrials and nobody, including the government, ever discovered this, is an entirely different question.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
I think the whole “the public will panic” narrative fed to us for years was always a terrible cover story. The real reason is plain and simple, GREED. Enormous amounts of greed.

Greed so bad that it causes one part of the plant to live in abject poverty while the other part of the planet “thrives” (doesn’t actually thrive).

In the US alone the wealth inequality is enormous and ridiculous. We should have ended this injustice years ago.
So, is your theory that the US govt is hiding the aliens with or against the alien's desires?

If the aliens don't want to be hidden, then I don't see how we could keep them hidden.

If they do want to be hidden, then they are kept hidden because an advanced species from across the universe, with access to powers and technologies beyond our comprehension, asked the govt not to talk about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
Is this badly-spelled vague advice to look up something your best piece of evidence to support your supposings?
Badly spelled? I didn't see any bad spellings, Los Angles was a key battle in the trigonometric wars.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Yes, Tesla was a genius.

This just cheapens human ingenuity. To say that we couldn't have come up with any of this without help from outside.

Quote:

Unstable govts as well, like Pakistan or Venezuela? Unstable leaders, even, for instance, does Trump know about all this?
Old 02-08-2019, 02:17 PM

I suggest everyone in this thread search “The Disclosure Project” on google and read some of the accounts of those involved.

Their goal is to safely disclose the knowledge gained by people who have had contact with higher beings.

Please watch “unacknowledged” on Netflix and I ask you to please read the accounts of the Air Force officers who made contact and others involved.

They seems to often make contact nearly missile feilds/bases meaning they are concerned with our nuclear weapons our nuclear weapons and don’t want us to hurt ourselves.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:21 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
I suggest everyone in this thread search “The Disclosure Project” on google and read some of the accounts of those involved.

Their goal is to safely disclose the knowledge gained by people who have had contact with higher beings.

Please watch “unacknowledged” on Netflix and I ask you to please read the accounts of the Air Force officers who made contact and others involved.

They seems to often make contact nearly missile feilds/bases meaning they are concerned with our nuclear weapons our nuclear weapons and don’t want us to hurt ourselves.
Are there any conspiracy theories out there that you don't support?
Old 02-08-2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:

Wasn’t it the office of alien property who seized the documents?
Old 02-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about?
Old 02-08-2019, 02:47 PM

I don’t know if Trump knows, maybe someone should ask him!

The problem is the Deep State does their absolute best to hide this knowledge from the President/Congress. But black funding is weird, the taxpayers still pay it but their representatives (congress) don’t know where the money is going.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I honestly don’t even like the term alien...
I believe the correct phrase is "undocumented immigrant".
Quote:
...because we all live in the same universe.
Speak for yourself.

Regards,
Shodan, Strange Visitor from Another Planet, Who Came to Earth with Powers and Abilities Moderately Beyond Those of Mortal Men.
Shodan, Who Can Change the Course of the Snow Melt That Runs Off My Driveway.
Bend Tin in His Bare Hands.
And Who, Disguised as a Mild-Mannered Poster, Fights A Never-ending Battle for Truth, Justice, and Thinner Thighs in Thirty Days
Old 02-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Regards,
Shodan, Strange Visitor from Another Planet, Who Came to Earth with Powers and Abilities Moderately Beyond Those of Mortal Men.
Shodan, Who Can Change the Course of the Snow Melt That Runs Off My Driveway.
Bend Tin in His Bare Hands.
And Who, Disguised as a Mild-Mannered Poster, Fights A Never-ending Battle for Truth, Justice, and Thinner Thighs in Thirty Days
I like the new end tag-please keep it.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:51 PM

Second.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Have we been visited by extraterrestrials and the government/military-industrial complex is hiding this knowledge because they don’t want free energy technology/the cure for cancer getting out to the public.
No.
Quote:
didn’t Rumsfeld say they couldn’t account for $2.1 trillion in defense spending right before 9/11?
No.
Quote:
How can the United States Congress not account for 2.1 trillion dollars in spending? That’s almost comical.

This is the “black budget” I suspect.

Highly classified programs which may have been built in cooperation with other species/higher dimensional beings.
How did you get from alleged government waste and incompetence to evidence of "higher dimensional beings"? I think you must have skipped a step.
Quote:
Nikola Tesla had the key to free energy in his hands in 1943.
No.

And we already have free energy. That bright thing that appears in the sky every day, that ain't an invading alien spacecraft.
Charter Member

Quote:
So while us ignorant rubes thought it was evidence of incompetency and/or larceny, The Enlightened Ones Among Us knew it was evidence of a vast conspiracy involving aliens, oil barons and the like.

And the Pentagon was hit on 9/11 in an attempt to cover up the missing money.

Last edited by Skywatcher; 02-08-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Charter Member

Quote:
Dude, you're the one who said it was the FBI under the direction of J. Edgar Hoover. Back in post #29, just 5 hours ago. If you can't keep your own conspiracy theory straight, how am I supposed to?

Last edited by kunilou; 02-08-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:45 PM

Quote:
The Battle of Los Angeles was nothing more than a weather balloon coupled by a shit-ton of overactive imagination.
Now, now. Which is more likely - that humans overreact, or that aliens came to the Earth, and 1940s technology was able to defeat them (or is the story that firing off tons of artillery were fired to decrease attention on the UFO?)

Quote:
Dude, you're the one who said it was the FBI under the direction of J. Edgar Hoover. If you can't keep your own conspiracy theory straight, how I'm I supposed to?
I think he's talking about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office...erty_Custodian - a department of the government involved in confiscating property of citizens of enemy nations ("aliens" in the same way that Bob Hope was an alien (he used to say "Where does an alien go to register around here?" - referencing the fact that he was born in the UK))
Old 02-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciurophobic View Post
Either they've been spotted all over the world, or the USG is hiding them. It can't be both.
Why would the United States Gypsum Corporation be interested in hiding aliens?
Old 02-08-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoid View Post
Why would the United States Gypsum Corporation be interested in hiding aliens?
No, I think those initials refer to the US Coast Guard, which of course deals with aliens all the time.

Speaking of which, I can't help notice that the two things that aliens always have -- and confirmed by the OP -- is unlimited free energy and a cure for cancer (they also appear to have access to higher dimensions, though it's not clear what that's good for, if anything). For some reason the US government is bound and determined to put a stop to this sort of thing, apparently wishing us all to pay through the nose for energy and then die of cancer.

I would point out as a public service that there are said to be thousands of aliens right now on the other side of the Rio Grande and elsewhere along the Mexican border, presumably each and every one of them bearing free energy and a cure for cancer (not to mention access to many exciting new dimensions) and what's the US government doing? Yelling at 'em to go back where they came from, that's what! It has always been thus, and it's no wonder they periodically attack us with death rays from flying saucers, as depicted in numerous 1950s documentaries.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:47 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpup View Post
(they also appear to have access to higher dimensions, though it's not clear what that's good for, if anything).
Garbage disposal, illegal gambling and mancaves.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Yes, Tesla was a genius.
Tesla produced some very good work in the 19th century. He did next to nothing of lasting import in the 20th century. The mundane reason is that he didn't bother to keep up with advancing theory and substituted his own beliefs. Most objective observers think he suffered from serious mental illnesses that consumed him. It's as certain as the sun rising in the east tomorrow that he never had free energy.

Quote:

Holy fuck. This is exactly as true as the hypothesis that the reason Tesla deteriorated after 1900 is that aliens came to earth and lobotomized him because he was a threat to their cosmic hegemony.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:20 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
. . . I believe he got “hints” in his dreams . . . Just like how James Clerk Maxwell and Einstein talked about having vivid dreams . . . .
It's a fact of human physiology that when one focuses intensely on a subject or action over weeks and months, one will begin to dream about that subject or action. I, personally, once had a temp job stuffing envelopes under a moderately extreme quota. By the third week, I was doing the job in my sleep. Vividly. No one was surprised to hear about it and no one speculated that unearthly beings were causing the dreams.

The only difference between my dreams and their dreams is that physicists and inventors tend to focus on unanswered questions, rather than moving pieces of paper.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Yes, Tesla was a genius.

If dreams reveal things in higher dimensions, then from my dreams higher dimensions must contain a bunch of hot space babes.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:17 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9bfriender View Post
The aliens came to Tesla to get free energy, duh.
No they came in a Tesla. The one Musk sent back.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I think the whole “the public will panic” narrative fed to us for years was always a terrible cover story. The real reason is plain and simple, GREED. Enormous amounts of greed.

Greed so bad that it causes one part of the plant to live in abject poverty while the other part of the planet “thrives” (doesn’t actually thrive).

In the US alone the wealth inequality is enormous and ridiculous. We should have ended this injustice years ago.
You realize wealth inequality long predates the US? Or were the aliens in Rome also.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Charter Member

Quote:

There was the CEO of a software company in Silicon Valley who thought that semiconductor technology came from aliens. In particular Intel got it.
Now I worked for Intel and I never saw one alien. That I was sure of. And if the aliens gave us the technology they seemed to dole it out at about the same rate it could be developed without them.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy L View Post

I think he's talking about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office...erty_Custodian - a department of the government involved in confiscating property of citizens of enemy nations ("aliens" in the same way that Bob Hope was an alien (he used to say "Where does an alien go to register around here?" - referencing the fact that he was born in the UK))
The Firesign Theatre single had a bit about all aliens must register. Anyhow, maybe it explains Trump's wall. The aliens all land in Mexico, and Trump wants to keep them out.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
There was the CEO of a software company in Silicon Valley who thought that semiconductor technology came from aliens. In particular Intel got it.
Now I worked for Intel and I never saw one alien. That I was sure of. And if the aliens gave us the technology they seemed to dole it out at about the same rate it could be developed without them.
That's because Gordon Moore is an alien. He brought the technology with him and doled it out in specific doses (he limited semiconductors to doubling every two years.) His law was benevolent - he wanted to make sure the human software industry could keep up.

Then Bill Gates came along, neither quite human or completely alien, and screwed everything up.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:14 PM

Quote:
They didn't come in a Tesla, they came in a shiny tin thing resembling the lid of an oversized garbage can, but with death-ray emitters sticking out all over. Musk gave them a Tesla and sent them back in it. Like unwanted house guests and fish, aliens start to stink after about three days. It was the only way he could get them to fucking leave.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:21 AM

Quote:
If aliens came in my Telsa, I'd send it back too.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:21 AM

Isn’t your brain a more a more complicated electrical system than any that we can currently think of, what frequency are brain waves excactly? A trillion hertz? I think the the electrical systems we currently have are primitive compared to the human brain. Isn’t the human body an elctro-mechanical systems after all?

I’m trying to relate Maxwells Eqautions to he human brain. But we don’t understand the fully, so its diffricult.

I honestly think the brain is as unexplored as the universe, and the govt doesn’t want us using our brain fully, they would rather have us fight each other and live in fear.

Yes Im not a good speller.

Seeing as the world is governed mostly by non-linear partial differential equations the things we “know” are the very tip of the iceberg.

99.9% of reality is non-linear PDEs, true? We only know how to solve a couple of these with computer methods.

Think about how the pendulum swings when you release it from a high angle off center.

Rumsfeld was on to something when said there were Known Knowns, Known Unkowns and Unkown Unkowns.

The sky being blue is a a Known Known
The other plants and the universe is a Known Unkown
The nature of the brain/real nature of reality is a Unkown Unkown
Old 02-09-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
The Russians invented the military intelligence tactic of “maskirovka” which means to put a mask over something. It means to throughly disinform/propagndandize/misinform/fake news your enemy.
"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
Old 02-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Charter Member

After interacting with government workers on several occasions, I can tell you they could not start a conspiracy to get people to not drink poison.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:29 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Isn’t your brain a more a more complicated electrical system than any that we can currently think of, what frequency are brain waves excactly? A trillion hertz?
Wow. An actual factual question that science has answered.

Frequency of Brain Waves

alpha 8-12 Hz
beta > 13 Hz
delta 3 Hz
theta 4-7 Hz

There are no prefixes. Brain waves are in the single or double digits of Hertz, not a trillion. Basic physics makes that trivially true.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
The Russians invented the military intelligence tactic of “maskirovka” which means to put a mask over something.

Why didn't they just call if "mask"?" It means the same thing, and it uses six fewer letters to spell, and three fewer syllables to say.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessan View Post
If aliens came in my Telsa, I'd send it back too.
That is a problem. No engine noise to cover the moaning.