Old 03-17-2015, 04:35 PM

And the way they continued to scream at him as we was lying there, bleeding out? Truly heroic. I have never witnessed an act so brave.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:12 PM

Holy fucking shit:

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2015...-stealing-suit

Mom (wrongly since this is not a 911 situation) calls 911 wanting police to teach her young child about stealing (kid took $10 from her purse).

At first things started well enough, police told the kid that stealing was wrong, and you'll end up in jail if you do so. But one officer wasn't having none of that.

“You black b----es don’t know how to take care of your kids … you need to call the kids’ father, not us … we can’t raise your kids … why are you wasting our time, we aren’t here to raise your kid … why don’t you take your f---ing kid and leave?”

They arrest her, when she asks why she's being arrested, officer responds: “If you’re going to say another f---ing word, I’m going to knock your teeth down your throat.”

He then kicks her legs (she had to go to the hospital while under arrest because of this), all the while her 4 year old is crying saying "Don't hurt mommy!, you're hurting mommy!".

To the point that another female officer rolls down her window and tells the officer that "We're not supposed to be acting like this". The officer responds with: “Black b----es like that … this is how I treat them,”.

They charge her with endangering her children, a charge she eventually (4 months later!!!) manages to get dropped, in the meantime, her kids end up in foster care for the duration.

What the fuck is wrong with cops (and YES this is COPS, not just the asshat motherfucker that did this, EVERY SINGLE COP THERE did NOTHING to help)? What he fuck is wrong with a system that allows shit like this to happen with NO accountability?

Last edited by Kinthalis; 03-17-2015 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinthalis View Post
Holy fucking shit:

Mom (wrongly since this is not a 911 situation) calls 911 wanting police to teach her young child about stealing (kid took $10 from her purse).

At first things started well enough, police told the kid that stealing was wrong, and you'll end up in jail if you do so. But one officer wasn't having none of that.

“You black b----es don’t know how to take care of your kids … you need to call the kids’ father, not us … we can’t raise your kids … why are you wasting our time, we aren’t here to raise your kid … why don’t you take your f---ing kid and leave?”

They arrest her, when she asks why she's being arrested, officer responds: “If you’re going to say another f---ing word, I’m going to knock your teeth down your throat.”

He then kicks her legs (she had to go to the hospital while under arrest because of this), all the while her 4 year old is crying saying "Don't hurt mommy!, you're hurting mommy!".

To the point that another female officer rolls down her window and tells the officer that "We're not supposed to be acting like this". The officer responds with: “Black b----es like that … this is how I treat them,”.

They charge her with endangering her children, a charge she eventually (4 months later!!!) manages to get dropped, in the meantime, her kids end up in foster care for the duration.

What the fuck is wrong with cops (and YES this is COPS, not just the asshat motherfucker that did this, EVERY SINGLE COP THERE did NOTHING to help)? What he fuck is wrong with a system that allows shit like this to happen with NO accountability?
Smapti supports these cops and thinks they did the right thing.

#StrawManParty
Old 03-17-2015, 05:20 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
I'm not sure you know how firefighting works. For the most part if one of them dies it's because someone screwed up royally. They are not expected to risk there lives unnecessarily any more than police officers are. If given the choice between letting it burn and risking the life of a fire fighter, the building burns.

You mean to say they don't take personal risks to save people or kittens trapped inside? Well then, why do we call them heroes?
Old 03-17-2015, 05:36 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strainger View Post
I, for one, will rest easier knowing that there's one less schizophrenic nigger with a screwdriver on the street.

High five, Smapti.
You're the one who thinks the N-word is appropriate, not me.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acsenray View Post
You mean to say they don't take personal risks to save people or kittens trapped inside? Well then, why do we call them heroes?
Being a hero doesn't mean letting an insane person shoot you and murder you.

Being a hero means stopping insane people from shooting and murdering.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
Smapti supports these cops and thinks they did the right thing.
This article appears to describe one cop flying off the handle when the situation did not warrant it and his colleagues did not see any reason to arrest anyone.

If there is not more to this story than is described here, then that one officer was in the wrong.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
This article appears to describe one cop flying off the handle when the situation did not warrant it and his colleagues did not see any reason to arrest anyone.

If there is not more to this story than is described here, then that one officer was in the wrong.
As were the officers who witnessed that happen, didn't stop it, and didn't report it.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Being a hero doesn't mean letting an insane person shoot you and murder you.

Being a hero means stopping insane people from shooting and murdering.
Smapti supports cops serving as judge, jury, and executioner, and supports sexual favors for cops.

#StrawManParty
Old 03-17-2015, 06:05 PM

Quote:

Oh in the wrong you say. Well, there you have it. He was in the wrong. Problem solved.

I mean, fuck the fact that he tried to TAKE A WOMAN'S CHILDREN AWAY FROM HER for being a "black bitch".

How about he was A MOTHER FUCKING THUG, that needs to NOT be a COP, like yesterday?

In the wrong. Fuck you ass-hat.

Last edited by Kinthalis; 03-17-2015 at 06:06 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Holy fucking shit:

I hate victim blaming, really I do, but dude, seriously? This happened in New York! WTF?

It's kind of fucked up that I wish I could slap this mom silly my damn self. If she were in a horror movie, wanna bet she'd be rushing to the basement to investigate what was growling in the dark. I just can't...

Last edited by you with the face; 03-17-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 06:30 PM
BANNED

Jeez, even in Portland, Oregon . . .
Old 03-17-2015, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by you with the face View Post
I hate victim blaming, really I do, but dude, seriously? This happened in New York! WTF?

It's kind of fucked up that I wish I could slap this mom silly my damn self. If she were in a horror movie, wanna bet she'd be rushing to the basement to investigate what was growling in the dark. I just can't...
You think the appropriate punishment for not understanding what 911 is for is to physically assault her and press bogus charges on her so that she might lose her children? Seriously?
Old 03-17-2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Oh in the wrong you say. Well, there you have it. He was in the wrong. Problem solved.

I mean, fuck the fact that he tried to TAKE A WOMAN'S CHILDREN AWAY FROM HER for being a "black bitch".

How about he was A MOTHER FUCKING THUG, that needs to NOT be a COP, like yesterday?

I think Smapti has spent a fair bit of this and many related threads with his head firmly lodged up his rectum. That said, I think you're way off base here. "In the wrong" is not, as you seem to be implying, a linguistic maneuver that automatically implies an attempt to diminish severity. It's entirely possible to say things like "Joe is clearly in the wrong here, and thus should be fired and sentenced to prison for the remainder of his natural life".

Not to mention that when someone admits that "their side" was wrong, yelling at them for not admitting it MORE isn't likely to get them to make similar admissions in the future.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:19 PM

Vegas police officer wearing body camera facing battery case

Quote:
Officer Richard Scavone, 43, used "not only excessive, but also unreasonable" force in the 5 a.m. Jan. 6 scuffle in a neon-lit industrial area one block west Las Vegas Strip resorts, Clark County Undersheriff Kevin McMahill told reporters outside Las Vegas police headquarters.

"We're not going to shy away from bringing these incidents to light when a body camera captures actions of one of our officers that do not appear to be within the confines of law and policy," McMahill said.

The video, as part of a criminal investigation, won't immediately be made public, he said.

Charges were dropped against the woman, who received what officials termed a minor facial injury when a piece of pierced jewelry was ripped out.
I suppose a conviction in this case will mean that fewer people who might brutalize the defenseless under cover of authority will seek a career as police officers. I can live with that (and want to).
Old 03-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Good luck getting people to be firefighters when you tell them they might have to walk into a burning building.

There are some jobs that should only go to people willing to put themselves at risk in order to help others.
As loach mentioned you would probably be sorely disappointed in the average firefighter.

Your gear and training allow you to operate in environments that would kill unprotected people. Historically firefighting was alot more dangerous nowadays, it is physically demanding, and prone to minor injuries, but as previously covered, someone screwed up bad if a firefighter ends up dead.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:46 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
As were the officers who witnessed that happen, didn't stop it, and didn't report it.
Assuming that it actually unfolded as described by the woman in question. If it did, fire his ass tout suite.

That said, Calling 911 to "scare" her kids was weapons grade stupid. I am shocked they even bothered rolling unless she failed to clarify the situation.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
As much as many of you will hate hearing this, having worked in EMS, cops are more likely to encounter situations that deserve the title of heroes than firefighters or paramedics.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drachillix View Post
As much as many of you will hate hearing this, having worked in EMS, cops are more likely to encounter situations that deserve the title of heroes than firefighters or paramedics.
Cops who panic and start shooting wildly at the hint of danger aren't heroes. They're dangerous buffoons.

And recent stories have shown that cops are far more inclined to go Full Fife when they're confronted with a black person. White people who are known to be armed and dangerous are taken into custody alive at astonishing rates compared to black people who might or might not be armed.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drachillix View Post
Assuming that it actually unfolded as described by the woman in question. If it did, fire his ass tout suite.

That said, Calling 911 to "scare" her kids was weapons grade stupid. I am shocked they even bothered rolling unless she failed to clarify the situation.
Isn't 911 also the non-emergency number in a lot of places?

Anyway, my understanding is that she called , explained the situation, and asked them to put a little scare in her kids. They showed up voluntarily. Pity one of them had some emotional and mental problems.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Futterman, who runs the University of Chicago's Civil Rights and Police Accountability Project, has won some cases against police. For one such case, he got the numbers on whether some officers had an unusually-high number of complaints against them.

As it turned out, a relative handful accounted for almost half of all complaints, and they were almost never disciplined.

"There’s a small percent who have been allowed to just do this with darn near impunity," he says. "Despite the bills racking up, and despite all the complaints."
Cite
Old 03-18-2015, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steophan View Post
Get to fuck, you pointless, ignorant pathetic piece of shit. I don't owe you anything, and even if this were the only situation where I'd rather raise taxes
IIRC, you're a fucking right-wing idiot. So, fuck you!

Right-wingers would climb on their pedestal and bleat about raising taxes for police services but never do it ... because the money would be diverted to Obama's death camps, another Cadillac for Welfare Mama and, you guessed it, Benghazi.

Even when you morons have a glimmer of sapience, your inchoate hatred and disgust will override. No, you're not racist ... but you're glad there are Americans of inferior color you can vemt your rage at. Fuck you.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan-robinson/the-shocking-finding-from-the-doj-ferguson_b_6858388.html
By December of 2014, "over 16,000 people had outstanding arrest warrants that had been issued by the court." The report makes clear that this refers to individual people, rather than cases (i.e. people with many cases are not being counted multiple times). However, if we do look at the number of cases, the portrait is even starker. In 2013, 32,975 offenses had associated warrants, so that there were 1.5 offenses for every city resident.

To give some context as to how truly extreme this is, a comparison may be useful. In 2014, the Boston Municipal Court System [issued tickets at a per capita rate less than 1% that of Ferguson]
Ignorant apologists for the Ferguson PD may claim that only criminals (jaywalkers etc.) are harassed, or murdered when they don't hold their hands properly; they can't help it if the criminals all have ape-like skin color.

It sounds like many white Fergusonites also have outstanding warrants. Anyone think Ferguson cops were also eager to treat these "criminal" whites like animals?
Old 03-18-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
You think the appropriate punishment for not understanding what 911 is for is to physically assault her and press bogus charges on her so that she might lose her children? Seriously?
Of course not. But after Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, and a shit load of other stories about impulsively violent cops, I do have to wonder if she's living in a cave somewhere.

If current events have taught me anything it's that people should not call the cops unless someone getting seriously hurt is an acceptable risk. Especially if black people are involved.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:43 AM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
So, fuck you!

Fuck you.
Quote:
[Moderating]
Both of you are in violation of the Pit's language rules. Please reign in back in.

No warnings issued.
[/Moderating]
Old 03-18-2015, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Cops who panic and start shooting wildly at the hint of danger aren't heroes. They're dangerous buffoons.

And recent stories have shown that cops are far more inclined to go Full Fife when they're confronted with a black person. White people who are known to be armed and dangerous are taken into custody alive at astonishing rates compared to black people who might or might not be armed.
Can you cite that last bit?
Old 03-18-2015, 07:43 PM

UVA student fucked up for the horrible crime of trying to gain entry into a pub while underage (and black)
Old 03-19-2015, 07:00 AM
Charter Member

Wisconsin police officer kills suspect on first day back after previous shooting.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Of course not. But after Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, and a shit load of other stories about impulsively violent cops, I do have to wonder if she's living in a cave somewhere.

If current events have taught me anything it's that people should not call the cops unless someone getting seriously hurt is an acceptable risk. Especially if black people are involved.
Naivete to the extreme on her part, that's for sure. I guess she really did teach her kids a life long lesson though: cops are pieces of shit. Stay away.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:21 AM

You gotta get right back up on that horse.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:

Honestly looking at the many examples in this thread. Calling cops on a "black dude" for doing normal everyday things (that all citizens have the right to do) is something akin to "soft swatting."

I know it supposed to be better than going Zimmerman on someone (stalk and shoot down some poor kid), but police can have the same fears, be fed shit info, be violently belligerent, and finally they are shielded from any lawful repercussion.

"How to get away with murder 101" Set up some lawful harassment of someone using a mix of fear + race.

Last edited by orcenio; 03-19-2015 at 07:37 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:23 AM
Charter Member

Clearly, he should have allowed the armed fugitive he was pursuing to kill him for the sake of appearances.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:26 AM
Charter Member

So an underage person who was already drunk and disorderly got into a scuffle with the bouncers and nicked himself when they subdued him unarmed.

What's the controversy here?
Old 03-19-2015, 09:31 AM

Quote:
So an underage person who was already drunk and disorderly got into a scuffle with the bouncers and nicked himself when they subdued him unarmed.

What's the controversy here?
At least part of the controversy is that what you described is totally different than the events of the article.

Not surprised that you knee-jerk towards supporting any authority that injures a person, but usually your lies aren't so obviously manufactured out of nothing, like something about "a scuffle with bouncers".

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 03-19-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:37 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
At least part of the controversy is that what you described is totally different than the events of the article.
Which part? His being underage, his being drunk, his being disorderly, his fighting with the people whose job it is to keep people like him out, his being wrestled to the ground by unarmed men, or his getting nicked on the forehead?
Old 03-19-2015, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Which part? His being underage, his being drunk, his being disorderly, his fighting with the people whose job it is to keep people like him out, his being wrestled to the ground by unarmed men, or his getting nicked on the forehead?
You made up shit about "bouncers". No idea why. That article said nothing about bouncers. It also said nothing about being "disorderly", or him "fighting". You just made up shit, just like you made up shit about what I posted earlier.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 03-19-2015 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:45 AM
Charter Member

duplicate glitch

Last edited by Steve MB; 03-19-2015 at 09:48 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:45 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
You made up shit about "bouncers". No idea why. That article said nothing about bouncers.
What word would you use to describe the ABC agents?

Quote:
It also said nothing about being "disorderly", or him "fighting".
What words would you use to describe the charges of obstruction of justice and public swearing?

Last edited by Smapti; 03-19-2015 at 09:45 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:48 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
1. Underage. OK, this is your blind-squirrel acorn find for the day.

2. Drunk. Not supported by the article, which lists a charge of "swearing/intoxication" (i.e. one or the other, with no indication of which).

3. Disorderly. Specifically contraindicated by the article ("misdemeanor obstruction of justice without force").

4. Fighting. Specifically contraindicated by the article (see previous)

5. Wrestled. Specifically contraindicated by the article ("He found himself suddenly flung to the ground.")

6. Nicked. Specifically contraindicated by the article ("blood painting his face and creating a pool on the bricks of the corner").

So... you score 16.67%, for an F Minus. This is actually a fairly impressive achievement, in a way:

Quote:
Think of just how hard it is to actually get lower than 60% on an assignment. Even if you hand in complete crap for your essay on the Punic Wars, it will be hard to get much lower than 60%. For you to get under 60%, you pretty much have to turn in something that goes beyond "not being good". Unless you forget to include the last 3 pages of your essay, and accuse Napoleon Bonaparte of engineering the Punic Wars to cause the September 11 attacks, all written in another language with ink made from cat urine, you probably did enough to avoid a score of less than 60%.

Last edited by Steve MB; 03-19-2015 at 09:48 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:52 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve MB View Post
2. Drunk. Not supported by the article, which lists a charge of "swearing/intoxication" (i.e. one or the other, with no indication of which).
And yet, per your complaints about 3 and 4, you somehow assert that he was neither.

Quote:
3. Disorderly. Specifically contraindicated by the article ("misdemeanor obstruction of justice without force").
If he wasn't intoxicated, then he was swearing, which is disorderly.

Quote:
4. Fighting. Specifically contraindicated by the article (see previous)
If he wasn't intoxicated, then he was swearing, which is fighting.

Quote:
5. Wrestled. Specifically contraindicated by the article ("He found himself suddenly flung to the ground.")
"Suddenly flung to the ground". In other words, wrestled.

Quote:
6. Nicked. Specifically contraindicated by the article ("blood painting his face and creating a pool on the bricks of the corner").
Speaking of wrestling, do you realize how easy it is to completely cover your own face in blood? All you have to do is nick yourself above the eyebrow with a razor blade and let the blood mix with the sweat and you've got yourself a crimson mask. It takes a remarkably minor injury to produce the amount of blood seen in that photo.

Last edited by Smapti; 03-19-2015 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:54 AM

Quote:
What word would you use to describe the ABC agents?
Certainly not "bouncers". Do you even know what bouncers (or ABC agents) are?

Quote:
What words would you use to describe the charges of obstruction of justice and public swearing?
Not "fighting" (which involves violence, and there's no indication that the man was violent), and not "disorderly" (which implies a criminal charge that was not included in this case).

So not the words you chose. You just made shit up.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:55 AM

Swearing is not fighting. Swearing is not even "disorderly", legally speaking. You're just full of shit, Smapti. You're incapable of thinking rationally on issues like this.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Certainly not "bouncers". Do you even know what bouncers (or ABC agents) are?
A bouncer's job is to keep people out who don't belong there or are causing trouble.

An ABC agent's job is to keep people out who don't belong there or are causing trouble.

Quote:
Not "fighting" (which involves violence, and there's no indication that the man was violent)
I was not aware that "fighting" was inherently and exclusively an act of violence;

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dictionary
to contend in any manner; strive vigorously for or against something
Quote:
and not "disorderly" (which implies a criminal charge that was not included in this case).
I was not aware that "disorderly" was inherently a description of criminal activity;

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dictionary
unruly; turbulent; tumultuous
Old 03-19-2015, 10:03 AM

Quote:
A bouncer's job is to keep people out who don't belong there or are causing trouble.

An ABC agent's job is to keep people out who don't belong there or are causing trouble.
Nope. A bouncer is private security at a restaurant, bar, or similar. An ABC agent is a government official charged with enforcing the laws and regulations of the ABC board.

It's as ridiculous to say they're the same thing as it would be to say a Mayor and Janitor are the same because they both "take out the trash", literally or figuratively.

Quote:
I was not aware that "fighting" was inherently and exclusively an act of violence;
In the context of law enforcement (which was how you used it), it inherently and exclusively is, absolutely.

Quote:
I was not aware that "disorderly" was inherently a description of criminal activity;
In the context of law enforcement (which was how you used it), it inherently and exclusively is, absolutely.

Your posts are dishonest and irrational, and your defense of them is even more so.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:05 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
he was swearing, which is disorderly.
Quote:
he was swearing, which is fighting
"...Napoleon's main tactic in the Punic Wars was to repeatedly shout 'Merde!', a fighting technique which cast Europe into disorder...."

*sniff* I'll finish grading your essay later, Smapti; the catbox needs cleaning....

Last edited by Steve MB; 03-19-2015 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Nope. A bouncer is private security at a restaurant, bar, or similar. An ABC agent is a government official charged with enforcing the laws and regulations of the ABC board.
Their jobs in the context of preventing underage drinking are the same. Are you saying that you wouldn't have a problem with this incident if it had been an employee of the bar that took him down rather than a state employee?

Quote:

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I had become an agent of the court and was engaged in filing charges against the man in question.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Their jobs in the context of preventing underage drinking are the same.
No they're not. Keep digging, if you like, or just admit that you shouldn't have called the ABC agents "bouncers".

Quote:
Are you saying that you wouldn't have a problem with this incident if it had been an employee of the bar that took him down rather than a state employee?
No, I'm not saying this -- I'm saying you're a serially dishonest and irrational poster, and this is just another example. You made stuff up about what I posted, and now you've made stuff up about the article describing this incident.

Quote:
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I had become an agent of the court and was engaged in filing charges against the man in question.
You never were -- you were engaged in a discussion about inappropriate actions of law enforcement, and in such a discussion, "fighting" inherently includes physical violence, and "disorderly" has a criminal implication.

Keep digging, or just admit that you used incorrect terminology. There might be a reasonable defense of the actions of the ABC agents in this incident, but you seem incapable of presenting one (and incapable of not lying about the incident).
Old 03-19-2015, 10:15 AM

Giving that wrestling a person to the ground seems to be fairly described by "turbulent", and that it also seems like "striving vigorously for or against something", it would be correct to say that the ABC fellows in this case were also disorderly and fought, wouldn't it?
Old 03-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
No they're not. Keep digging, if you like, or just admit that you shouldn't have called the ABC agents "bouncers".
What's more important to you here? Proving that the arrest was unjust, or proving that Smapti used a word wrong?

Quote:
You never were -- you were engaged in a discussion about inappropriate actions of law enforcement, and in such a discussion, "fighting" inherently includes physical violence, and "disorderly" has a criminal implication.
If I were a prosecutor filing charges, maybe. I'm not. I'm a civilian speaking colloquially with words that have more than one meaning.

Quote:
There might be a reasonable defense of the actions of the ABC agents in this incident)
I have presented one. Either refute it or continue to harp on my word usage like it proves something.

Last edited by Smapti; 03-19-2015 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
What's more important to you here? Proving that the arrest was unjust, or proving that Smapti is wrong?
I don't know if the arrest was unjust. Based on the article, I want to see an investigation.

As to your posts, I want you to do better. To try and motivate you to do better, I will continue to point out your serial dishonesty and irrational posting.

Quote:
If I were a prosecutor filing charges, maybe. I'm not. I'm a civilian speaking colloquially with words that have more than one meaning.
Then you chose very poorly. "Fighting" definitely implies physical violence -- and if you recognize that there's no reason to believe the arrested man was physically violent, then you should include that in your posts. It's an important point that he was not resisting the officers (which the article indicates).

You might think it's okay for government agents and law enforcement to be physically violent towards non-violent people, but most people don't.

Quote:
I have presented one. Either refute it or continue to harp on my word usage like it proves something.
You presented a dishonest one. If you present an honest defense, then I'll consider it.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 03-19-2015 at 10:22 AM.