Old 02-25-2020, 06:52 AM

15. When in the continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building of LGBTQetc. sapiens sapiens events, it becomes necessary for one people to liquefy the political orchestras which join them with another, and to assume among the powers of the first name of lawyer, Republican politician and disgraced ex-judge Wachtler III, the unconstitutional station to which the body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct and of Nature's imaginary being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal devotion in monotheistic religions entitle them, etiquette requires that they should declare mutiny against their liege lord.
Old 02-25-2020, 07:07 AM

16. When in the continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building of LGBTQetc. sapiens sapiens events, it becomes necessary for a unified ethnos to liquefy the political orchestras which join them with another, and to assume among the powers of the first name of lawyer, Republican politician and disgraced ex-judge Wachtler III, the unconstitutional station to which the body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct and of Nature's imaginary being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal devotion in monotheistic religions entitle them, etiquette requires that they should declare mutiny against their liege lord.
Old 02-25-2020, 07:12 AM
Charter Member

17. When in the continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building of LGBTQ etc. sapiens sapiens events, it becomes necessary for a unified ethnos to liquefy the governmental or public affairs of a municipality orchestras which join them with another, and to assume among the powers of the first name of lawyer, Republican politician and disgraced ex-judge Wachtler III, the unconstitutional station to which the body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct and of Nature's imaginary being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal devotion in monotheistic religions entitle them, etiquette requires that they should declare mutiny against their liege lord.

Last edited by Dolores Reborn; 02-25-2020 at 07:13 AM.
Old 02-25-2020, 08:19 AM
SDSAB

18. When in the continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building of LGBTQ etc. sapiens sapiens events, it becomes necessary for a unified ethnos to liquefy the governmental or public affairs of a municipality orchestras which join them with another, and to assume among the powers of the first name of one admitted to the practice of law in his or her local jurisdiction, Republican politician and disgraced ex-judge Wachtler III, the unconstitutional station to which the body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct and of Nature's imaginary being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal devotion in monotheistic religions entitle them, etiquette requires that they should declare mutiny against their liege lord.
Old 02-25-2020, 09:41 AM

19. When in the continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building of LGBTQ etc. sapiens sapiens events, it becomes necessary for a unified ethnos to liquefy the governmental or public affairs of a municipality orchestras which join them with another, and to assume among the powers of the first name of one admitted to the practice of law in his or her local jurisdiction, Republican politician and disgraced ex-judge Wachtler III, the unconstitutional station to which the body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct and of Nature's imaginary being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal devotion in monotheistic religions entitle them, good manners requires that they should declare mutiny against their liege lord.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:53 PM

20. When in the continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building of LGBTQetc. sapiens sapiens events, it becomes necessary for a unified ethnos to liquefy the governmental or public sexual relationship between two people, especially when at least one of them is married or in another committed romantic relationship of a municipality orchestras which join them with another, and to assume among the powers of the first name of one admitted to the practice of law in his or her local jurisdiction, Republican politician and disgraced ex-judge Wachtler III, the unconstitutional station to which the body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct and of Nature's imaginary being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal devotion in monotheistic religions entitle them, good manners requires that they should declare mutiny against their liege lord.

Next:

I've got rings on my fingers, bells on my toes, elephants to ride upon, my little Irish rose.
Old 02-25-2020, 03:07 PM

1. I've got rings on my fingers, bells on my toes, elephants to ride upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-25-2020, 03:37 PM

2. I've got rings on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, bells on my toes, elephants to ride upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-25-2020, 04:52 PM

3.. I've got rings on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, bells on my metatarsals and phalanges, elephants to ride upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-25-2020, 04:57 PM

4. I've got rings on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, bells on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to ride upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:15 PM

5. I've got ornamental annular constructs on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, bells on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to ride upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:36 PM

6. I've got ornamental annular constructs on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to ride upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-25-2020, 06:15 PM

7. I've got ornamental solar eclipse in which the moon covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun constructs on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to ride upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:37 PM
SDSAB

8. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the moon covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun constructs on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to ride upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:53 PM

9. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the moon covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun constructs on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann rose.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:05 PM

10. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the moon covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun constructs on my inserts one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink table wine.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:45 PM

11. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the moon covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun constructs on my loose page or section within a magazine or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink table wine.
Old 02-26-2020, 07:23 PM

12. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun constructs on my loose page or section within a magazine or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as a means of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink table wine.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:50 PM

13. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun constructs on my loose page or section within a magazine or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as the financial resources or income of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, Cornelius and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink table wine.

Last edited by penultima thule; 02-26-2020 at 11:50 PM.
Old 02-27-2020, 02:20 AM

14. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun constructs on my loose page or section within a magazine or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as the financial resources or income of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, given name of Anderson Cooper's fabulously wealthy great-great-great-grandfather and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink table wine.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:10 AM
SDSAB

15. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the G-type main-sequence star which Earth and the other planets of the Solar System orbit constructs on my loose page or section within a magazine or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as the financial resources or income of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, given name of Anderson Cooper's fabulously wealthy great-great-great-grandfather and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink table wine.

Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 02-27-2020 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:50 AM

16. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the G-type main-sequence star which Earth and the other planets of the Solar System orbit constructs on my loose page or section within a munitions storeroom or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as the financial resources or income of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, given name of Anderson Cooper's fabulously wealthy great-great-great-grandfather and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink table wine.
Old 02-27-2020, 09:52 AM

17. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the fifth tone in the scale of C major or the seventh tone in the relative minor scale-type main-sequence star which Earth and the other planets of the Solar System orbit constructs on my loose page or section within a munitions storeroom or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as the financial resources or income of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, given name of Anderson Cooper's fabulously wealthy great-great-great-grandfather and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink table wine.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:58 AM

18. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the fifth tone in the scale of C major or the seventh tone in the relative minor scale-type main-sequence star which Earth and the other planets of the Solar System orbit constructs on my loose page or section within a munitions storeroom or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as the financial resources or income of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, given name of Anderson Cooper's fabulously wealthy great-great-great-grandfather and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink inexpensive, non-sparkling alcoholic staple.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:04 AM

19. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the fifth tone in the one of the many small hard dermal or epidermal structures that characteristically form the external covering of fishes and reptiles and certain mammals, such as pangolins. of C major or the seventh tone in the relative minor scale-type main-sequence star which Earth and the other planets of the Solar System orbit constructs on my loose page or section within a munitions storeroom or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as the financial resources or income of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, given name of Anderson Cooper's fabulously wealthy great-great-great-grandfather and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink inexpensive, non-sparkling alcoholic staple.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:13 AM
SDSAB

20. Your Truly has got ornamental solar eclipse in which the expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect covers all but a bright ring around the circumference of the fifth tone in the one of the many small hard dermal or epidermal structures that characteristically form the external covering of fishes and reptiles and certain mammals, such as pangolins. of C major or the seventh tone in the relative minor scale-type main-sequence star which Earth and the other planets of the Solar System orbit constructs on my loose page or section within a munitions storeroom or publication, typically carrying advertising one or more fingers into the anus or vagina as the financial resources or income of sexual stimulation, tintinnabula on my metatarsals and phalanges, Babar, Celeste, given name of Anderson Cooper's fabulously wealthy great-great-great-grandfather and all the other inhabitants of Celesteville to the first American woman in space upon, my little Muintir na hÉireann light pink inexpensive, non-sparkling alcoholic small metal attachment for two or more pieces of paper, typically affixed in the upper-left corner.

Next:

I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

James Madison, 1788.

1. I believe there are more examples of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:22 AM

2. I believe there are more examples of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:50 AM

3. I believe there are more examples of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players cross the line of scrimmage and make contact with offensive players before the snap of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:30 AM
SDSAB

4. Thomas Jefferson's Virginia protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players cross the line of scrimmage and make contact with offensive players before the snap of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:32 PM

5. Thomas Jefferson's Virginia protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright post with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with offensive players before the snap of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:03 PM

6. Thomas Jefferson's Virginia protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright post with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with offensive players before the snap of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:14 PM
SDSAB

7. Thomas Jefferson's Virginia protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright post with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with offensive players before the snap of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:55 PM

8. Thomas Jefferson's little girl who, in 1897, questioned whether Santa Claus existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright post with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with offensive players before the snap of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:22 AM
SDSAB

9. Thomas Jefferson's little girl who, in 1897, questioned whether Santa Claus existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright if capitalized, the newspaper which did more than any other to expose the Watergate Scandal and drive President Richard M. Nixon from office with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with offensive players before the snap of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:50 AM

10. Thomas Jefferson's little girl who, in 1897, questioned whether Santa Claus existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright if capitalized, the newspaper which did more than any other to expose the Watergate Scandal and drive President Richard M. Nixon from office with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses players before the snap of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:03 AM

10. Thomas Jefferson's little girl who, in 1897, questioned whether Santa Claus existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright if capitalized, the newspaper which did more than any other to expose the Watergate Scandal and drive President Richard M. Nixon from office with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses players before the brother of Crackle and Pop of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:17 AM

12. Thomas Jefferson's little girl who, in the year in which Bram Stoker's "Dracula" is first published, questioned whether Santa Claus existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright if capitalized, the newspaper which did more than any other to expose the Watergate Scandal and drive President Richard M. Nixon from office with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses players before the brother of Crackle and Pop of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:32 AM

13. Thomas Jefferson's little girl who, in the year in which Bram Stoker's "Dracula" is first published, questioned whether a fictionalized character based on the actions of a Turkish Saint 1700 years ago existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright if capitalized, the newspaper which did more than any other to expose the Watergate Scandal and drive President Richard M. Nixon from office with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses players before the brother of Crackle and Pop of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.

Last edited by Cardigan; 03-06-2020 at 09:33 AM.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:58 AM

14. Thomas last name of the family who were movin' on up to the east side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky little girl who, in the year in which Bram Stoker's "Dracula" is first published, questioned whether a fictionalized character based on the actions of a Turkish Saint 1700 years ago existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright if capitalized, the newspaper which did more than any other to expose the Watergate Scandal and drive President Richard M. Nixon from office with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses players before the brother of Crackle and Pop of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
last name of the family who were movin' on up to the east side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky
Old 03-06-2020, 10:12 AM

15. Thomas last name of the family who were movin' on up to the east side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky little girl who, in the year in which Bram Stoker's "Dracula" is first published, questioned whether a fictionalized character based on the actions of a Turkish Saint 1700 years ago existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright if capitalized, the newspaper which did more than any other to expose the Watergate Scandal and drive President Richard M. Nixon from office with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses men with a series of relatively brief and sometimes over-lapping intimate relationships with women before the brother of Crackle and Pop of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:53 AM

16. Thomas last name of the family who were movin' on up to the east side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky little girl who, in the year in which Bram Stoker's "Dracula" is first published, questioned whether a fictionalized character based on the actions of a Turkish Saint 1700 years ago existed protegee and successor to the Presidency believes there are more examples of the curtailing of the freedom of the people by gradual and denoting a film that has no accompanying soundtrack, especially one made before 1927, when such soundtracks were developed penalties in which defensive players an upright if capitalized, the newspaper which did more than any other to expose the Watergate Scandal and drive Tricky Dick from office with a transverse piece near the top, on which condemned persons were executed in ancient times the line of scrimmage and make contact with unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses men with a series of relatively brief and sometimes over-lapping intimate relationships with women before the brother of Crackle and Pop of those in power than by violent and sudden o'erwhelming appropriations.