Old 06-14-2018, 03:53 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
I don't believe you. It would be completely out of the norm for North Korea to not insist on some form of compensation, even if just to cover the travel costs for the summit. From here

Is that is, a hotel cost for travels? Really??? I'm talking about billions of dollars here like Iran received, not a hotel, travel, and meals costs.

We'll see how this progresses. De-nuclearization needs to happen, Trump's not going to give them money and just hope. That was the former president's act.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:57 PM

The sheer tribalism of "It's good when my side does it and bad when the other side does" is just jaw-dropping...
Old 06-14-2018, 04:00 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr! View Post
Kerry said: "Some of the money MAY be used to fund terrorism. There's no way for us to prevent that."

He also said that there are such great demands on the Iranian government to develop the country that "there is no way they can succeed in what they want to do if they are very busy funding a lot of terrorism."
He continued, "If we catch them funding terrorism, they are going to have a problem with the United States Congress and other people, obviously."

Debate "cleanly" indeed.
Not may go to terrorism.

John Kerry: Some sanctions relief money will go to terrorism

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...-terrorism.php

and

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...end-hands-ter/

Can I head some more applause for the Iran deal?
Old 06-14-2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver lining View Post
I'm not the betting type, but I do think North Korea will change for the better and give up much of their nuclear engine and plants within the next 5-10 years.
And what happens if, like every other time this has been attempted, North Korea doesn't decide to abandon what it sees as an existential necessity to its continued existence? Do your beliefs update at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
The sheer tribalism of "It's good when my side does it and bad when the other side does" is just jaw-dropping...
Oh please spare us. Everyone here is hoping it works. It's just that most of us are well-aware that the odds of it working are akin to the odds that global warming is a hoax invented by the Chinese. Meanwhile, the Iran deal wasn't perfect, but it was working and considerably better than nothing.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:05 PM
Cecil's Inner Circle
Charter Member

The Iran deal kept us verfiably safe, until Trump cancelled it. Now they are taking steps to restart their nuclear program. We were safer under Obama; Trump has made us less safe.

And now he is giving away the farm to his pal Kim. We are less safe under Trump.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:08 PM

Quote:
I showed the cash the plane to Iran. Any comments now?
I have a comment. Well, more of a question. You showed the cash the plane to Iran?
Old 06-14-2018, 04:10 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I showed the cash the plane to Iran. Any comments now?

Would you like to see were a secret Obama-era license let Iran tap dollars? Read below, nice of Obama to mislead Congress...
You literally don't understand the question, so I'll rephrase. Should North Korea gets sanctions relief, how would you like the frozen funds to be delivered to them? Cash, check, electronic transaction, or what?

Quote:
What treaty or deal is made without a signature?
The signature is not the point of a deal. The deal says that each party is responsible for doing various things. If each party carries out those things, that means the deal is being carried through. If there's a signature but no action -- like how Russia is party to the INF Treaty and is currently in violation of the treaty, but Trump is doing nothing about it, that means the treaty isn't much of a deal.

To say it another way, actions speak louder than words.

Quote:
Why not sign it???
Part of the calculation is that Obama haters would probably have their heads explode if the Supreme Leader and the President sat down to sign a deal together. This shows the magnanimity of President Obama: he did not want to have one-fifth of the American population spontaneously combust, thereby saving millions of lives of people who would never vote for him. Not having signatures on the JCPOA was basically a charitable, lifesaving act to those who get their opinions from Fox News. That's the stuff of sainthood right there.

Quote:
And no planes full of cash or access to billions was granted. A stark contrast to the Iran deal.
In that the paper they signed was meaningless, yes, that is a stark contrast to the Iran deal.

Quote:
How much in Billions did Iran acquire, before Trump shut it down? I'd like to know that. Who has that answer?
It is easily found in the news. A few pages back I tried to explain several parts of the JCPOA which you were clearly misinformed about, but I don't think you read it. Any person is fully capable of being well-informed on matters relating to the JCPOA; it's just that some choose their opinions of it before understanding it.

Quote:
PS: You're use of language is not clean. I debate cleanly. I ask the same in return.
I demand purity of essence. I first noticed it during the physical act of love.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
So when's the last time a Democratic President agreed to suspend military exercises with South Korea?
Old 06-14-2018, 04:14 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr4 View Post
So when's the last time a Democratic President agreed to suspend military exercises with South Korea?
Well, Carter had that idea to withdraw all U.S. troops from South Korea. That was dumb.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Is that is, a hotel cost for travels? Really??? I'm talking about billions of dollars here like Iran received, not a hotel, travel, and meals costs.

We'll see how this progresses. De-nuclearization needs to happen, Trump's not going to give them money and just hope. That was the former president's act.
Trump ended joint exercises with South Korea, gave Kim the pageantry and legitimacy he's craved for years, and gave him personally the highest praise, all in exchange for nothing. Big win for Kim, and Kim didn't have to give up anything at all in return. Why would Kim give up anything when Trump is giving him so much for free?

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 06-14-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
I thought Iran just got their own money back (i.e. assets that were frozen)?
Old 06-14-2018, 05:23 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
$400 million? Well, that explains it. Whose bright idea was it to pay them in singles?
Old 06-14-2018, 05:26 PM

I stumbled on this.

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/n...they-go-again/

When NK negotiated with the Obama Administration the deal lasted 3 weeks.

But that was a deal with real terms and conditions , not this high schoolish “We are going to pinkie-swear that we will be friends and not fight so much and I’ll try to pay back that money I borrowed.” Signing something that vague may hold some personal meaning for the 2 people that signed it, but there’s nothing remotely enforceable in there.

The last administration made the calculation that there was a good chance NK would renege, so they were rather low key about the agreement - knowing that if they started ballyhooing their great accomplishment they might just end up having to walk it all back.

Kim got his photo op and his big night on the town. But he’s still the brutal dictator of an incomprehensible country who has cast America as their archenemy for decades. The agreement is so inconsequential that Kim has nothing to lose if he decides to violate it . And he could make Trump look like the naive dotard that he is. I think it’s going to fall apart.

But I think Kim may replace Putin in Trump’s affections. Because the Kims have built a system where they can force an entire country to believe the most outrageous and braggadocious lies that they can think up, and anyone that refuses to believe is imprisoned, starved and tortured for the rest of their lives along with their kids and grandkids. Plus his citizens have to literally worship his photo. And he has a young hot wife that wouldn’t dare get mad at him and refuse to show her face for 3 weeks. I think Trump’s in love.

Last edited by Ann Hedonia; 06-14-2018 at 05:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:37 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Hedonia View Post

But I think Kim may replace Putin in Trumpís affections. Because the Kims have built a system where they can force an entire country to believe the most outrageous and braggadocious lies that they can think up, and anyone that refuses to believe is imprisoned, starved and tortured for the rest of their lives along with their kids and grandkids. Plus his citizens have to literally worship his photo. And he has a young hot wife that wouldnít dare get mad at him and refuse to show her face for 3 weeks. I think Trumpís in love.
I think you've nailed it.

I hate Trump like the devil, but if sucking up to this tin plated dictator will cause him to actually give up his nuclear weapons, he has done well.
I think Kim will indeed renege, and Trump lie, deny, scream and jump up and down. But "giving up t he nukes" can be drawn out for years.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Turnip View Post
$400 million? Well, that explains it. Whose bright idea was it to pay them in singles?
I believe this was before the nuclear deal was finalized, and sanctions still in place. The US couldn't just wire them the money because Iran didn't have any access to western banking institutions.

And it was their money.

Last edited by scr4; 06-14-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:58 PM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivorousplant View Post
I think you've nailed it.

I hate Trump like the devil, but if sucking up to this tin plated dictator will cause him to actually give up his nuclear weapons, he has done well.
I think Kim will indeed renege, and Trump lie, deny, scream and jump up and down. But "giving up t he nukes" can be drawn out for years.
Like hell he will.

Old 06-14-2018, 07:10 PM

I mean... has North Korea even declared its nuclear weapons?

How do you even inspect or verify something that hasn't even been declared?

I'm sure sometime this week Xi Jinping called up Kim Jong Un saying "See, it worked, you owe me 10 bucks."
Old 06-14-2018, 08:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Like hell he will.

Kim will probably wriggle out of it, but so will Trump, "I trusted Little Rocket Man! He is so untrustable!"
Old 06-15-2018, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Chisquirrel,

There seems to be some confusion about Iran. They did not SIGN on the nuclear deal.

Sources:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...nding-n2086372

https://unitedwithisrael.org/state-d...-nuclear-deal/

https://hotair.com/archives/2015/11/...gally-binding/

How many more do you need??

Now, please show me any source where that says Iran signed off on the nuclear deal. I'll read them. Don't say its a falsehood, I showed some cards.

Now let's see yours. PM Me with the link please. I shall read it.

- Silver Lining
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Top left, minister of foreign affairs for Iran.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:43 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
Trump ended joint exercises with South Korea, gave Kim the pageantry and legitimacy he's craved for years, and gave him personally the highest praise, all in exchange for nothing. Big win for Kim, and Kim didn't have to give up anything at all in return. Why would Kim give up anything when Trump is giving him so much for free?
What are you talking about? Kim gave Trump lots of stuff. He told him he was very smart and very rich, and that he has very big hands, and he gave him a big beautiful letter to show off to everyone so he can prove how important he is. Not like those unfair G7 leaders who kept saying "no" to him and refused to let his friend Vladdy play with them.

Or did you mean giving up things for America? Because Trump doesn't care about that.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisL1ves View Post
How many times has North Korea promised that, and more, and never complied?
North Korea previously pledged denuclearization in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2016.

But this time they definitely won't pull away the football will do it!
Old 06-15-2018, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Also if you need a little primer on the differences between the Iran deal and this North Korea thing, here's a great article on it.

Quote:
But in the end, Trump's deal with Kim will very likely be a weaker, vaguer, and less-binding version of the Obama-era Iran deal that Trump tore up in May after mercilessly berating it as "too weak." Indeed, Obamaís Iran deal forced the mullahs to give up 98 percent of their uranium. North Korea hasn't even made full disclosure of its arsenal, and yet Trump has declared that it is no longer a nuclear threat. Trump has slammed Obama for giving billions of dollars is cash to Iran, except that it was Iran's own money. Trump, in contrast, has already unilaterally declared that America will no longer conduct war games with South Korea because that is too provocative for North Korea. The difference between America's concessions to Iran versus North Korea is, of course, that in the latter case it's Trump making them.

Trump's North Korea deal will likely be no stronger than the 1994 deal that President Bill Clinton signed with Pyongyang and arguably a whole lot weaker than the 2005 framework that the Bush administration signed. (The latter actually required North Korea to "abandon all nuclear weapons and existing nuclear programs.") It would be foolish to believe that this time it will work.

But Trump really does seem to believe it ó because he believes in nothing but himself. He has no guiding ideology here, no doctrine, even one that puts American force and confidence at its center, as his hawkish advisers like John Bolton do. There is only Trump.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:22 AM
BANNED

Ravenman,

It is you who do not understand a thing. Iran is a nation that still burns our flags, and chants death to America. Their leader did not sign, because they have no intention of being on record for agreement. The whole thing was founded on a welcome fool's hope, and that fool was American.

Iran is on record for wanting to destroy our ally, Israel. And with nuclear weapons, they could do it. Any attack on Israel would likely see them hitting with everything back and drag us in. They never changed their language, even after the funds were transferred to them.

Iran did not halt testing of their long-range missiles, did they? No, they did not. At least North Korea is.Iran's Supreme leader did not meet with our President. They only wanted our cash and frozen assets freed up to fund among other things terrorism. And we gave it to them.

As far as inspections go, what didn't we have to wait 20+ days? What's the point of an inspection then?

Last edited by Silver lining; 06-15-2018 at 08:26 AM.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:26 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisquirrel View Post
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Top left, minister of foreign affairs for Iran.
The Supreme Leader ( Ali Khamenei ), is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and the provisional head of the three branches of the state (the Judiciary, the Legislature, and the Executive). He would need to sign to make it valid.

He did not.

More on the power he has can be viewed below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Leader_of_Iran
Old 06-15-2018, 08:28 AM
Cecil's Inner Circle
Charter Member

Quote:
As far as inspections go, what didn't we have to wait 20+ days? What's the point of an inspection then?
You need to talk to the inspectors with technology to detect radioactive signatures months after they have been removed. The inspections prevented Iran from developing nuclear weapons. There will be no inspections in North Korea.

Last edited by Fear Itself; 06-15-2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:37 AM

Add the NK meeting to ending the Iran deal, and Trump is really helping our enemies. Iran got the money we owed them from decades ago, and now they can end the inspections and nuclear restrictions if they want, all because of Trump. Thank you Trump for helping Iran have an easier path to nuclear weapons, with no benefit to America! And thank you Trump for helping Kim with incredible pageantry, legitimacy, and praise, along with ending joint US-SK exercises that NK has wanted gone for decades, with no benefit to America! Well done Trump for helping our enemies and gaining nothing for the US!
Old 06-15-2018, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Iran is a nation that still burns our flags, and chants death to America.
Back in the 70's a generation of Americans did the same thing.
And some of them you shot, but never mind, look how far you've come since.

Mind you, at the current rate of diplomatic progress by the end of Trumps second term your allies will be burning flags whilst your ideological enemies will be signing beachfront condo deals in the Rose Garden.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Ravenman,

It is you who do not understand a thing
I understand Iran. You donít understand the JCPOA. For example...

Quote:
Not only do you have this wrong, are you aware that there are scientific inspection techniques that are effective in detecting the presence of nuclear materials for far longer than it could take to eliminate them? Some of these methods were used to detect that North Korea had cheated on the Agreed Framework.

Furthermore, the important part of the JCPOA is the end to end visibility for the IAEA of the entire nuclear production cycle, not the promptness of looking behind one particular door. This is well-known to people who study these matters.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:57 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
The Supreme Leader ( Ali Khamenei ), is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and the provisional head of the three branches of the state (the Judiciary, the Legislature, and the Executive). He would need to sign to make it valid.

He did not.

If Iran didnít agree to the deal, why has Trumpís Secretary of Defense and top intelligence officials repeatedly testified under oath that Iran is carrying out its commitments under the deal?
Old 06-15-2018, 09:02 AM

Will this actually lead to verifiable denuclearization? No of course not.

Is it better than two madmen swinging their missiles at each other arguing with each other whose is bigger? Also yes.

So far at least there is no there there but not being there is better than where they were. Sharing a delusion of seeing themselves as having accomplished something is better than threatening to blow each other up.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Ravenman,

It is you who do not understand a thing. Iran is a nation that still burns our flags, and chants death to America. Their leader did not sign, because they have no intention of being on record for agreement. The whole thing was founded on a welcome fool's hope, and that fool was American.

Your problem is, you're still insisting on the same magical thinking that caused the Iraq war to be such a cock-up: "We'll be welcomed as liberators!" You want an instant, irrevocable fix for every single problem, all in one magical "signed document", but that's not how the real world works.

You don't overcome decades of hostility overnight. It's a long drawn out process of engagement, backsliding, and re-engagement. It will take years to get Iran or North Korea to a point where they won't be chanting death to America. And it will take years to get people like you to stop reflexively assuming all Iranians are evil monsters who's only desire is to destroy Israel and the US.

And this is the process that Trump will fail at - in fact, has already failed at with regards to Iran. Because he has the same magical belief in the One True Agreement That Will Fix Everything. He doesn't have the patience to shepherd a years-long process to completion. The first time NK balks at anything, he'll rip it all up and declare it a failure.

Quote:

He did not.

So, in addition to all the above, you clearly don't understand the role of Ambassadors, either.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
So, in addition to all the above, you clearly don't understand the role of Ambassadors, either.
And I guess Secretary of State John Kerry didn't need to put his signature right there in the middle of it either.

Or - perhaps - the SoS and his opposite number in Iran are in fact empowered to sign agreements on behalf of their respective administrations. Just a crazy thought.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
It is you who do not understand a thing. Iran is a nation that still burns our flags, and chants death to America.
You mean some people in Iran burn our flags and chants death to America. Trump is helping those people by justifying their fear-mongering. Is that good for us?

Quote:
Their leader did not sign, because they have no intention of being on record for agreement.
You mean their "Supreme Leader" did not sign it, because he's an anti-US religious fanatic. For similar reasons, the US Congress did not vote for it, which is why this is an Agreement and not a Treaty.

But that doesn't really matter, because both sides were adhering to the agreement. All the things you are complaining about (missile tests etc) aren't even part of the agreement.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrate View Post
And I guess Secretary of State John Kerry didn't need to put his signature right there in the middle of it either.

Or - perhaps - the SoS and his opposite number in Iran are in fact empowered to sign agreements on behalf of their respective administrations. Just a crazy thought.

It almost sounds like the flip side of the coin of Sovereign Citizen thinking: Agreements/Treaties can only acquire their Magical Power to Matter if it's signed by this one guy. Presumably while standing under a flag with a gold fringe.

The notion that real-world governments are complex systems of interrelating and overlapping responsibilities is lost on him.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:11 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Iran is a nation that still burns our flags, and chants death to America.
Using your conveniently loose standards: The U.S.A. is a nation that rapes children, has sex with animals and frames innocent people for murder.

Last edited by Czarcasm; 06-15-2018 at 10:12 AM.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:15 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
Using your conveniently loose standards: The U.S.A. is a nation that rapes children, has sex with animals and frames innocent people for murder.
And that’s just the failed Republican Senate candidate from Alabama!

Last edited by Ravenman; 06-15-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:31 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr4 View Post
You mean some people in Iran burn our flags and chants death to America. Trump is helping those people by justifying their fear-mongering. Is that good for us?

You mean their "Supreme Leader" did not sign it, because he's an anti-US religious fanatic. For similar reasons, the US Congress did not vote for it, which is why this is an Agreement and not a Treaty.

But that doesn't really matter, because both sides were adhering to the agreement. All the things you are complaining about (missile tests etc) aren't even part of the agreement.

The USA congress did not vote for it because they knew better, and Obama told them one thing and did something else regarding how Iran accessed funds.

Iran would not agree to stop missile testing, which is a reason why there is no mention of it.

I realize this is heavily Democratic board, but I'm seeing blind political faith trump objective reasoning.

Had Obama actually been able to persuade Congress to sign it, and the leader of Iran to sign it, only then could you call it a treaty.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:36 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Iran is a nation that still burns our flags, and chants death to America.- Silver lining
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
Spinning a fact into senseless reply? No my standards were not loose, just factual.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
The USA congress did not vote for it because they knew better, and Obama told them one thing and did something else regarding how Iran accessed funds.

Iran would not agree to stop missile testing, which is a reason why there is no mention of it.

I realize this is heavily Democratic board, but I'm seeing blind political faith trump objective reasoning.

Had Obama actually been able to persuade Congress to sign it, and the leader of Iran to sign it, only then could you call it a treaty.
It's an agreement, not a treaty, and it's an agreement that Iran was abiding by and would prevent them from obtaining nuclear weapons for 10-15 years or more. And Trump blew it up, hurting America, and gaining nothing, except helping those Iranian factions that distrust America and believe they need nuclear weapons at all costs.

So Trump hurt America and helped Iranian fanatics, while hurting Iranians who want peace and trade, all because he hates Obama. And now he's helping Kim Jong Un, with no benefit to America, all because he wants the photo ops and admires dictators.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
... Obama told them one thing and did something else regarding how Iran accessed funds.
What did he tell them and what did he do?

Quote:
Right. But Obama (and leaders of other Western nations) decided stopping the nuclear program was a worthy goal in itself and worth lifting some sanctions in exchange. Iran didn't agree to do everything we wanted them to do, but it agreed to do the most important thing.

It would be like if North Korea agreed to abandon nuclear weapons but refused to dismantle their conventional weapons, or refused to start having democratic elections.

Quote:
So what? It was a mutually beneficial agreement that both sides were complying with. And if the US hadn't backed out, Iran would not be resuming their nuclear weapons program now.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:50 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Are you familiar with the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015?

It not only acknowledges that the agreement exists as a matter of reality, but also stated the opinion of Congress that the agreement was not subject to a vote by Congress in order for the agreement to commence. That is what the REPUBLICAN controlled Congress voted for, and was made law.

Quote:
Youíre basing your reasoning on things that are not facts. Thatís your problem right there. I mean, youíre arguing that it isnít an agreement because there are no signatures, when there are in fact signatures by all parties (see the photo earlier), the Congress has legislated on the matter and about Iran keeping up its end of the bargain, it has been approved by the UN Security Council, all parties have implemented the agreement (even notwithstanding Trumpís stupid withdrawal), and all other parties urging the US to stay in the deal.

You might has well be arguing the JCPOA doesnít exist because it isnít currently wearing a red MAGA hat. Your views are just that silly.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:32 PM

Has Congress voted on this new North Korea deal?
Old 06-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Cecil's Inner Circle
Charter Member

Quote:
Iran did not halt testing of their long-range missiles, did they? No, they did not. At least North Korea is.
What did North Korea sign that stops missile testing? By your reasoning, if they didn't sign something, it didn't happen.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
You think Trump will get Congress to sign that piece of toilet paper he brought back with him? Actually, unused toilet paper is more valuable than whatever "treaty" the two dictators signed.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:18 PM

Let's play Who's Who!

"Iran signed nothing!"

"Yes they did."

"Prove it!"

Proof provided.

"That's not who I wanted to sign it, and I'll ignore any actions, declarations, or laws passed that do not affirm my views that Iran is evil!"
Old 06-15-2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
I realize this is heavily Democratic board...
Not my business, and I apologize if I'm out of line, but I'm curious. Should I read this with a Russian accent? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 06-15-2018, 05:43 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Not my business, and I apologize if I'm out of line, but I'm curious. Should I read this with a Russian accent? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
That is out of line. Russia supports the JCPOA.
Old 06-15-2018, 05:55 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Kill moose and squirrel!
Old 06-16-2018, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivorousplant View Post
Kill moose and squirrel!
I'm offended by this statement. Squirrel did nothing, it is moose's fault.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:07 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisquirrel View Post
I'm offended by this statement. Squirrel did nothing, it is moose's fault.
It's always the moose with you guys, isn't it?