Old 08-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Charter Member

The show cut off after Undisputed Era helped Cole out of the ring, almost at 11:00p EST exactly. About the only negative of the show was that it wasn't the best Takeover ever (though that would be hard to choose). Still, it was an outstanding show. Baizsler was so good at selling the arm. Everyone short of Johnny Gargano should watch how she sold that. For me, the biggest downer was when Gargano got the barbed wire. I'm not a fan of blood and gore, but knowing WWE, you KNEW there wasn't going to be any blood, so obviously they were going to avoid using it. And they didn't.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:28 AM

Summerslam was actually pretty good. I wasn't on the edge of my seat the entire time or anything, but most of the matches were more interesting than not. Honestly, the biggest takeaway of the night is Bray Wyatt. His new mask is absolutely spectacular and the fact he wrestles in it is amazing. WWE won't do this, but he needs to never speak in this character and only do his talking through Firefly Funhouse segments and let this Fiend character do all the heavy lifting.

I miss Ambrose because Rollins is so boring and whitebread to me. I can't stand him being the face of the company and I wouldn't even mind Reigns to get back in the picture. I couldn't care less about Rollins/Lesnar and I couldn't care less about their rematch in Hell in a Cell in two months or whatever.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:37 PM

Notice whoever has the RAW belt becomes unlikeable?

Brock because he's gone most of the time.
Seth because he's boring.
Roman because he got pushed too much.
Goldberg because he's old.
KO because well, he's KO.

As over as Bray has become, even using his old head for the lantern, I can't see him having any matches longer than a few minutes. One, because his entrance takes a while, and two, because he probably has trouble breathing latex-spawned air and inhaling his own sweat stench.

Plus, the only main event-level babyfaces left to feud with is Braun Stroman. That could be interesting, actually. The two are traveling buddies and have been discussing angles to pass the time.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:57 PM

I watched a lot of SummerSlam last night, but the last few matches, I watched today.

Did anyone else have a problem near the end of the Lesnar/Rollins match in which the audio inexplicably switched to German?
Old 08-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Charter Member

Don't recall a language shift. I did lose HD for about 5 minutes - it was like when I first started watching wrestling over-the-air back in the 70s, but not in the nice, nostalgic way.

Definitely a watchable, if not entirely memorable show. I know, I know, I know Goldberg can't go more than 5 minutes, but give us 5 freakin' minutes please. I don't think that is asking too much. Good point about breathing for The Fiend; that looks hotter than the lucha masks. With Finn Balor expected to take some time off, they should feed Bray a mid/upper-mid card baby face or 3 before getting him into the top tier. As much as I'd like to see Strowman beaten by him, I don't see it happening. We don't know what brand he'll be on yet (if it really matters), but he can beat Rey Mysterio before building to facing Roman or Brawn. I'd keep him away from Ricochet, so that each can build.

Having said that, they'll probably job him out to Brock Lesnar next PPV, because...WWE.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
Okay, I'll ask: how did WWE get away with trademarking the name Bubba Ray Dudley if he went by that name in ECW long before joining WWE? Note that, apparently, he still can't use it outside of WWE; when he co-hosts Busted Open, he is always referred to as "Bully Ray" (one of his Impact names).

It's not about being able to reassign the names (although didn't WWE do this with Doink the Clown?); it's about controlling the character, and the merchandising that goes with it.
Buh-Buh Ray and D-Von Dudley (all the Dudleys actually) were created by ECW to be used by certain wrestlers. When they left acrimoniously, Paul Heyman told them that he was giving them the rights to the names but never followed through with the legal paperwork. When the WWE bought ECW's assets, that included intellectual property such as characters, any original music, etc.
I'm assuming that wrestlers that come in under their own name have a limited rights deal that allow the WWE to control the name while that person is under contract and allow them certain rights in perpetuity while not giving up complete control.
Just my $.02 based one distant memories.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:38 AM

Don't know if any of you watch Letterkenny on Hulu, but there's a character in that show who would make a perfect wrestler character. Stewart, leader of the Skids, is a meth head who tries to intimidate people with his edginess and spectacularly fails. He wants to be Malcolm McDowell's character from Clockwork Orange. If James Ellsworth grew his hair shoulder length, dyed it jet black, and wore a top hat, that would come close.

I couldn't find any videos of Stewart at his best, but here's one of the actor discussing the role.

Speaking of Canada, thank you Toronto for chanting "Thank you Sasha" when she swerved on Nattie. They can't stand her daddy issues either.
Old 08-16-2019, 12:46 PM

Here's Stone Cold Steve Austin on "Hot Ones", where he shares wrestling stories while chomping down on hot wings of increasing intensity.
Old 08-18-2019, 05:43 PM

Here's my predictions for the King of the Ring tournament:

RAW bracket:
Samoa Joe d. Cesaro
Ricochet d. Drew McIntyre
Sami Zayn d. Cedric Alexander
Baron Corbin d. The Miz

SmackDown Live bracket:
Kevin Owens d. Elias
Ali d. Buddy Murphy
Chad Gable d. Shelton Benjamin
Andrade d. Apollo Crews

RAW Round 2:

Ricochet d. Samoa Joe
Baron Corbin d. Sami Zayn

SmackDown Round 2:

Kevin Owens d. Ali
Andrade d. Chad Gable

RAW Finals:

Baron Corbin d. Ricochet

SmackDown Finals:

Kevin Owens d. Andrade

Finals:

Baron Corbin d. Kevin Owens

Because WWE is going to continue to push Baron Corbin down our throats.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekedolphin View Post
Finals:

In WWE's defense, BC has been off of TV since the mixed tag loss (along with Lacey Evans). But several sites are reporting that the plan is for BC to win, [sarcasm] because his feud with Seth Rollins went so well the first time. [/s] Personally, I love the tournament angle, and they should use it more often simply to choose title contenders. Then one could make KotR special by making it double elimination. The storylines write themselves. I'm surprised this isn't done more often. This isn't 1980. Even casual fans can follow a multi-episode double-elimination tournament with ease.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:26 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Odds View Post
I'm surprised this isn't done more often. This isn't 1980. Even casual fans can follow a multi-episode double-elimination tournament with ease.
But can the crazy old man who stumbles in half an hour before airtime and rewrites the entire show follow it? That's the important question.
Old 08-19-2019, 10:29 AM

At the very least, King Corbin seems like it has more potential to be entertaining than TGI Fridays Corbin.

It also seems likely that we'll get an announcement tonight that NXT will be moving to 2 hours on USA network on Wednesday.
Old 08-19-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzeiger View Post
At the very least, King Corbin seems like it has more potential to be entertaining than TGI Fridays Corbin.

It also seems likely that we'll get an announcement tonight that NXT will be moving to 2 hours on USA network on Wednesday.
I don't think this would be a bad decision. It's certainly popular enough to be watched on the Network and 2 hours is just about the perfect length of time for a wrestling show.

Not for nothing: Was watching baseball on FS1 this past weekend and they did a live read for Smackdown coming this Fall
Old 08-19-2019, 11:41 AM

The possible drawback to NXT showing on USA is Vince stepping in because he knows how to program shows for them.

In other news, ‘Arrow’ Star Stephen Amell To Headline Starz Wrestling Drama Series ‘Heels’

He's playing the promoter/head heel of a fictional Georgia-based indie federation that he wants to make big.

What's remarkable to me is that prior to the internet, wrestlers were strict about kayfabe. Now that the secret's out, it's actually increased interest in wrestling and become mainstream, when the old school feared it would doom the industry.
Old 08-19-2019, 05:28 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
The possible drawback to NXT showing on USA is Vince stepping in because he knows how to program shows for them.
NXT Champion Roman Reigns in three, two, one...
Old 08-20-2019, 07:47 AM

RAM last night was actually decent. Dolph got destroyed for the zillionth time, but he looked awesome doing it and made Reigns look awesome. I love his new gimmick, and I hope he gets a surprise win over an A-lister sometime. Both Dolph and the Revival are making the most of the time they have left, assuming they still want to leave.

The best thing about the show was NO COREY GRAVES. Without his constant heel-enriched yammering, there were no distractions from the ring action, and Vic Joseph maintained a smooth level of interest without having to fake it. To be faaiiiiirrr, Vince is more the reason why Corey is so irritating, but Corey's absence made the show soooo much better.
Old 08-20-2019, 08:25 AM
Charter Member

Also, Vince wasn't present, which helped the announcing.
Old 08-20-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
RAM last night was actually decent. Dolph got destroyed for the zillionth time, but he looked awesome doing it and made Reigns look awesome. I love his new gimmick, and I hope he gets a surprise win over an A-lister sometime. Both Dolph and the Revival are making the most of the time they have left, assuming they still want to leave.

The best thing about the show was NO COREY GRAVES. Without his constant heel-enriched yammering, there were no distractions from the ring action, and Vic Joseph maintained a smooth level of interest without having to fake it. To be faaiiiiirrr, Vince is more the reason why Corey is so irritating, but Corey's absence made the show soooo much better.
Holy shit he wasn't? Well hot damn I might have to go watch this episode...

Why was he gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Odds View Post
Also, Vince wasn't present, which helped the announcing.
Why was HE gone? And how do you know?
Old 08-20-2019, 09:59 AM
Charter Member

Dirt sheets just reporting that Vince wasn't at Raw. It was Dunn, Heyman, and HHH running the show. They didn't say why.

I did like how Vic Joseph, in a much milder way, was ribbing Corey Graves when it was Cross & Bliss vs. Moore & Deville. He was "channelling his inner Corey Grave", and Renee gave him the green light to do so. But he pretty much just did it once and didn't keep it up the whole match.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzeiger View Post
It didn't happen on the show, but it was announced the next day (along with an announcement that they just added another year's worth of WCW Saturday Night to the network, but that's another story). Reportedly, NXT episodes on USA will be available on the network the next day, unlike with Raw and SD.

I have a feeling they're going to end up merging NXT and 205 into this show in order to pad it to two hours. And how soon before Vince decides to include Raw/SD wrestlers to get more people to watch this instead of AEW?
Old 08-21-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
I have a feeling they're going to end up merging NXT and 205 into this show in order to pad it to two hours. And how soon before Vince decides to include Raw/SD wrestlers to get more people to watch this instead of AEW?
That's actually a good idea though.

99%, if not the full hundred, of wrestlers on NXT could wrestle on 205 live and mixing and matching the rosters isn't a terrible idea at all. It'd inject some life into the show and make for some good matches.

I wonder how they're going to do this touring-wise. Is it still going to be at Full-Sail? If it is, it certainly won't be for long...
Old 08-22-2019, 07:36 AM

NXT on USA will be on at the same time as AEW on TNT. That's not so much an issue these days with DVRs and streaming, but I think the competition will up both games, like the Monday Night Wars era.

STC, they announced Graves was on vacation, so he'll be back. Sorry.

I don't know why, but I'm liking Roman's current storyline. Buddy Murphy benefits from the exposure, and DBD put him over. Then, things took an odd twist with DBD and Rowan kidnapping the stooge. The reveal was unexpected. I was thinking he was going to be Ellsworth, but it turned out to be a Rowan lookalike. DBD assured Reigns this was the guy who had been attacking him, and the resolution was just so odd. Rowan and the lookalike just stared at each other in silence as Reigns looked stupefied. Either DBD was trying to pull off a really stupid and transparent snow job, or he had been snookered himself by a third player.
Old 08-22-2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir T-Cups View Post
I wonder how they're going to do this touring-wise. Is it still going to be at Full-Sail? If it is, it certainly won't be for long...
According to the WWE press release, it will remain at Full Sail (at least, for the moment).

Also, it is confirmed that each episode will be available on the WWE network the night after it airs, starting at 8 PM Eastern, although you would think that anyone who wants to watch both NXT and AEW would just record one (or both) of them to watch later.
Old 08-22-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
According to the WWE press release, it will remain at Full Sail (at least, for the moment).

Also, it is confirmed that each episode will be available on the WWE network the night after it airs, starting at 8 PM Eastern, although you would think that anyone who wants to watch both NXT and AEW would just record one (or both) of them to watch later.
It'll be really interesting how they do tickets. I looked up the nxt ticket exchange site and they had a stickied-type post that said "NXT is going live at Full Sail!" and talked about honoring tickets for now cancelled tapings and all that.

I wonder if they'll do tickets like they used to and allow people to buy them after the show or if they'll keep the same system and let people buy them online a la Ticketmaster. The shows always sold out anyway so I'm assuming the latter, but we'll see.

Tickets will be even harder to come by now...
Old 08-23-2019, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekedolphin View Post

RAW bracket:
Samoa Joe d. Cesaro (CORRECT)
Ricochet d. Drew McIntyre
Sami Zayn d. Cedric Alexander (WRONG)
Baron Corbin d. The Miz

SmackDown Live bracket:
Kevin Owens d. Elias (WRONG)
Ali d. Buddy Murphy
Chad Gable d. Shelton Benjamin
Andrade d. Apollo Crews (CORRECT)

RAW Round 2:

Ricochet d. Samoa Joe
Baron Corbin d. Sami Zayn

SmackDown Round 2:

Kevin Owens d. Ali
Andrade d. Chad Gable

RAW Finals:

Baron Corbin d. Ricochet

SmackDown Finals:

Kevin Owens d. Andrade

Finals:

2/4 so far, but my bracket is mildly busted because I had Owens going all the way to the finals.
Old 08-23-2019, 07:53 PM
Charter Member

Jon Moxley is going to have to miss his match with Kenny Omega at All Out due to a MRSA infection in his elbow. PAC will be making his long-awaited AEW debut in Mox's place.

Ironically, the entire reason PAC skipped Double or Nothing to begin with was that it was going to build to him facing Omega at this show and he didn't want to risk being booked to lose while he was Dragon Gate champion - a title he lost latch month.

Last edited by Smapti; 08-23-2019 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-26-2019, 10:59 AM

I have just one more week of TopGolf league before I can finally start to watch wrestling again.

idc that it's not the best product in the world, I miss being out of the loop
Old 08-28-2019, 08:15 AM

I hope the final four of KotR turns out to be Ali, Andrade, Cedric Alexander and Ricochet, just because they're not "old guard."

Truth to tell, I wouldn't mind if Baron Corbin won the whole thing. He's grown on me. I liked the way he gloated about pissing off the fans when he took the throne chair.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:08 PM

Reportedly WWE has contacted Enzo Amore and Big Cass about returning to NXT.
Old 08-30-2019, 07:11 AM

I guess they're getting desperate for the upcoming ratings war with AEW.

I might enjoy watching UE give them beatdowns, PROVIDED THEY DON'T HAVE THEM WIN THE TAG BELTS FIRST SHOW!
Old 08-30-2019, 11:52 AM
Charter Member

Seems the reports were wrong. Even Meltzer has backed off his initial report.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:02 AM
Charter Member

Chris Jericho is your inaugural AEW world champion, having beat Adam Page in one hell of a main event at All Out.

Other results;

* Casino Battle Royale; Nyla Rose last eliminated Dr. Britt Baker, winning a spot in the AEW women's championship match on TNT
* Private Party d. Angelico & Jack Evans
* SCU d. Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus, & Marko Stunt
* PAC d. Kenny Omega by TKO
* Cracker Barrel Clash (I.e., triple threat with hardcore rules): Jimmy Havoc d. Joey Janela & Darby Allin
* The Dark Order d. the Best Friends to earn a first-round bye in the AEW tag team championship tournament
* Riho d. Hikaru Shida, winning the other spot in the AEW women's championship match
* Cody Rhodes (w/ MJF) d. Shawn Spears (w/ Tully Blanchard)
* Ladder match: Pentagon Jr. & Fenix d. the Young Bucks to retain the AAA tag team championship

LAX made their debuts at the end of the ladder match, attacking both teams while wearing rubber Bill Clinton and JFK masks. Tenille Dashwood (Emma), Ivellise, ODB, and Teal Piper (Roddy's daughter) made appearances in the battle royal, with Leva Bates (Ol' Blue Pants) getting the Kofi Kingston Memorial Wacky Near-Elimination Spot via Peter Avalon laying out books on the ground for her to walk across on her way back to the ring.

Cody was accompanied to the ring by Pharaoh, Brandi (cosplaying as Seven of Nine), DDP (as Commander Chakotay), and MJF (cosplaying as Chief O'Brien and also wearing a Doctor Who scarf). Pharaoh seemed spooked by Cody's pyro and had to be coached to walk to the ring with him. Arn Anderson made a surprise appearance near the end of the match, running in while MJF and Tully were fighting, and delivering a spinebuster to Shawn Spears.

I've never actually seen Marko Stunt wrestle before. Dude is tiny. He's about as small as a grown man can be without being medically diagnosed with dwarfism. Even Jungle Boy looks huge in comparison. He's a hell of a worker, though, and he impressed me with his athleticism.

AEW's next PPV, "Full Gear", was announced for November 9th.

Really good show overall, and it felt like money well spent. There were a few minor production botches, but not too much to detract from the overall presentation. They've started including the wrestlers' win-loss records in the chyron, which is a nice bit of realism that I hope they stick with on the weekly show.

Last edited by Smapti; 09-01-2019 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:15 AM

HHH says Vince won't be involved with NXT, and they have no interest in bringing back Enzo & Cass.

He's got 100-140 enlistees at the PC they have more interest in developing. Plus, the main eventers they have now are groomed to be the stars of the USA show, and they're not desperate for cheap heat.

The best big man battle in modern times took place between Donovan Dijakovic and Keith Lee last episode. It seems impossible for Lee to leave the ground, but the dude is agile. Dijakovic is superhuman. The ending was maybe not as spectacular as Big Show and Brock Lesnar collapsing the ring, but almost as fucking amazing.

Finally, I'm going to see Extreme Midget Wrestling with some pals in Southern Pines NC in November. I've got to think of obnoxious midget puns to use when we do our yelling.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:20 AM

The DBD-Roman-Rowan angle on SDL has gotten into "so bad it's good" territory with the fake double, DBD's histrionics, and the whuuuut? moments.

Now all the sudden Erick Rowan can do promos, he's no longer DBD's lurching sidekick, and he's got a match vs Roman at CoC. I thought this was going to be a big long feud between DBD and Roman, but they're throwing red-bearded curve balls all over the field, and now I have to see this train wreck all the way to the end.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:48 AM

Like most of my opinions/thoughts, I'm probably wrong (and will be told so) but....

If what's happening in AEW was happening in WWE people would shit all over it, but only because it's AEW that it's not only tolerated, but labeled the greatest thing ever. The old guy star (Jericho) just won the belt from the younger, more talented up-and-comer (Page), the part-timer (Pac) won over the established and more talented vet (Omega...who seems to always lose anyway, but no one is saying he's being buried).

I'm sure there are reasons/excuses for all the results, but it's still something I've noticed.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:23 PM

I think Jericho is considered the Hulk Hogan of AEW, the one who will draw in more of a mainstream audience. Despite Omega's fame with the wrestling purists, he's not a household name in the US. I seriously thought Mr. Six-Star Match was going to be booked as a Sacred Cow, but evidently he's willing to be a bottom dweller. Tommy Dreamer and Ric Flair probably lost more matches than they won, but they got over anyway. I personally love Adam Page, but he's not a bona fide superstar yet. He'll get there.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
Chris Jericho is your inaugural AEW world champion, having beat Adam Page in one hell of a main event at All Out.
If only he had a belt to go with it...
Old 09-04-2019, 02:45 PM
Charter Member

Chris Jericho's missing AEW world championship belt retrieved by police in Florida

Jericho will soon have his belt back. REJOICE!
Old 09-05-2019, 07:52 AM

Juice Robinson - "I'll roll a motherfucker up!"
Old 09-06-2019, 10:08 AM

The Network's special on Adrian Street, "Imagine What I Can Do To You," is a good retrospective on his history as a wrestler, but they left out the un-PC parts of his gimmick. Yes, it's not cool to mock gays, but you've got to understand the context of the times. Gay slurs were a lot more common, and Streets became every macho man's worst nightmare in that regard. It's how he got heat, much like the times when Japanese and German wrestlers were villains post WWII, and most of them weren't actually from those countries. The dude had guts. The more angry they got, the more he pushed their buttons.

They didn't show how he'd finish off his opponent with a sleeper, followed by his valet Miss Linda bringing a makeup kit and a woman's dress into the ring so they could dress the sleeping opponent in drag. They didn't show how he'd draw racist cartoons of his black opponents. They didn't show him parodying cowboys by wearing their gear along with lipstick & mascara and chasing his gay caricature sidekick around with a horsewhip. They did show him kissing some opponents, but that was far from the worst of his antics, and he even got over as a face occasionally.

I did like how they showed today's stars using some of his moves, like Velveteen Dream doing the spin. They also showed a pic of him in his garb with his father standing in front of the coal miners he used to work with before he took up wrestling. He's now a trainer at the PC, and he's teaching them old school flamboyance.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:35 AM

Anyone else see that WWE signed Hijo Del Phantasma...aka King Cuerno...and he's wrestling without a mask?

Should be a good pick up, although WWE doesn't really know how to handle Luchas it should still be fun
Old 09-08-2019, 02:01 PM

King Hijo Del Cuertasmo is a good pick. He can do the lucha moves, but he's also big enough for the heavyweights. Come to think of it, he's practically another Andrade, who also used to wear a mask.

Andrade didn't have to swerve between the machinations of an evil high priest of Aztec war gods like Cuerno did, but he does work for Vince McMahon. Damn, they're more alike than I realized!
Old 09-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Charter Member

Am I misremembering, or was Steve Austin a good deal more of a rambling man during his last two appearances on RAW. Is he hitting his IPAs before going out to the ring? He could have shaved a good 90 seconds and lost nothing, 90 seconds that could have been given to Mysterio/Metallik.

Second, is Samoa Joe the new Sami Zayn? What a waste of two talented men, though more Joe than Zayn.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Charter Member

I saw the Shane-O-Mac reveal coming a mile away, but hoped against hope that I was wrong. Just how much will WWE troll its fans with The Sweatiest in the World?
Old 09-11-2019, 08:40 AM

Despite Shane's presence, I still liked the way SD opened. Undertaker came out with his full moon and lightning, started a dark, somber promo about the new talent, then Sami Zayne's music all the sudden started. O-o-O-o-Oooo O-o-OoOo-Ooooh! It was perfect. Zayn acted oblivious of UT's history with interlopers and ate a chokeslam.

I think I remember from Jericho's podcast Zyne got in hot water with UT when he first came to WWE. They had a chartered plane with all the WWE personnel aboard, and there's an unwritten rule that veterans get the best seats. Zayn took one of those seats, and Mick Foley told him UT sits there. Zayn thought he was kidding, and caught heat from UT when he showed up. That angle was bound to recur some day.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:52 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir T-Cups View Post

It's not entirely within the constraints of the OP (but it's not entirely outside of them either) Stone Cold Steve Austin. Most WWE fans remember him and his feud with the McMahons and all the stuff he did in the attitude era, but his career only lasted about 4-5 years.
No one in the "short career" thread cares, so I thought I'd address this here. Austin's career started in WCCW (Von Erich territory) in the late 80s/early 90s and he got a decent push right out of the gate, moved to WCW (Dangerous Alliance and Hollywood Blondes tag team with Brian Pillman), and a short stint in ECW before his 8 years (1995 to 2003) in WWE. The Stone Cold era started 96-97, so even that is ~6 years.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:50 PM

The King of the Ring final has been postponed until Monday Night RAW. If you ask me, they should have done that for Roman Reigns vs. Rowan, too.
Old 09-15-2019, 03:13 PM

Roman doesn't do preview shows.
Old 09-15-2019, 03:59 PM

Roman wasn't even involved on the second-most-important show of the year, though.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:10 PM

HEY AY AY AYYYY!!!

Luke Harper is back! I guess Vince took him off the shit list.

Revival are tag champs? Guess they're not heading to AEW just yet.

Aside from Revival, the Charlotte natives lost. Cedric practically got squashed.