Old 08-18-2019, 01:28 PM

Bring the Funny

Has anyone checked this show out? At our house we are still waiting for them to bring it. We think itís quite bad, but we tune in because we keep thinking, itís got to get better, right? Are we missing something, we all have good senses of humor. Last night we watched a recorded episode of the first head to head competitions and one of the few acts weíve seen that we thought was pretty good, Kristen Keys didnít go through. Have we lost our fun side in my house, or is it just not a good comedy showcase?
Old 08-18-2019, 08:18 PM

I also think it's bad, but then again I'm pretty grumpy about a lot of TV. I remember the other night thinking that only 1 of 8 acts was even remotely good at all, and wondering if the judges really believe what they are saying to each of them.
Old 08-19-2019, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radcliffe View Post
I also think it's bad, but then again I'm pretty grumpy about a lot of TV. I remember the other night thinking that only 1 of 8 acts was even remotely good at all, and wondering if the judges really believe what they are saying to each of them.
Absolutely agree, and itís very rare the judges say anything negative and their little bit of constructive criticism is encircled with so much praise.
Old 08-19-2019, 08:59 AM

Once they eliminated Randy Feltface it was all over for me, he was hilarious. Not only that, they put through the wrong sketch group shortly thereafter. I haven't watched since.
Old 08-19-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir T-Cups View Post
Once they eliminated Randy Feltface it was all over for me, he was hilarious. Not only that, they put through the wrong sketch group shortly thereafter. I haven't watched since.
My husband said the same about Randy Feltface, and absolutely agree about the sketch group, the one that went through was just awful.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:06 AM

Something about the pacing of this show is against it. Very tired.