Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2020, 10:18 PM

A hearty "fuck you" to irresponsible pet owners

The person 2 doors down is rarely (never?) at home, and decided to get cheap home security by installing a large shepherd/rottweiler mix in his back yard. As time has worn on, the dog is getting understandably bored. He's started digging out of his yard.

First he dug under the gates, so he could go out on the front lawn and bark and lunge at people with the temerity to use the sidewalk.

Then he went under the fence, into the yard of the house next to mine. That was about a month ago.

Today, he has made it his life's work to dig into our yard. He came through twice and we used cinder blocks. He's come through again and is using our yard at will.

He's un-neutered. I have no idea if he's vaccinated. No collar or tags. The 2-door down neighbors aren't answering their door (no surprise).

Unfortunately, the idiot dog caught one of my dogs dogs outside and bit it. My dog is has some injuries but nothing serious. He's a Chihuahua and completely out of his weight class. From the marks, it's obvious that Neighbor Dog had Pixel's head in his mouth. We're going to try and put ND in a large kennel that we have and keep it in there overnight. Tomorrow I'll ask animal control to pick it up.

Fuck these people. It is completely wrong for them to treat a dog this way. It is even worse to allow a potentially dangerous animal to roam at will and become a public nuisance.

In conclusion, fuck these people. They shouldn't have animals. Assholes.

Last edited by Sunny Daze; 02-15-2020 at 10:21 PM.