Old 10-01-2019, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelliebly View Post
Yeah, you might want to have a little talk with your kid. This claptrap comes from politigram.circlejerk, a politigram satire site run by two American anarchists. It's not left-wing or even uber-left-wing; it'a anarchist crap, the particular kind of crap some uber-right-wingers believe in. Maybe if you want to run something left-wing by liberals here, you should find something that's truly representative of the left-wing.
I’ve long believed in a “political donut”, where the farther left you go, the more you resemble those going the farthest right, and vice versa. They all start believing in anarchy, conspiracy theories, misanthropy, and so on.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
That's awesome. Good for that guy.

Wonder why he didn't just turn a blind eye and say "Not my problem"?
Old 10-01-2019, 07:56 AM

Could it beee...that a pregnant woman was sobbing and telling him she was being held against her will? Nah, that couldn’t be it.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:59 AM
Champion Chili Chef
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atamasama View Post
I’ve long believed in a “political donut”, where the farther left you go, the more you resemble those going the farthest right, and vice versa. They all start believing in anarchy, conspiracy theories, misanthropy, and so on.
If you are trying to make a case that being in the middle is the right way to go, let us not forget what is in the middle of a donut.
Nothing.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:40 AM

Yes, I certainly believe his "kid" is the reason he reposted pro-Trump forward glurge.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
If you are trying to make a case that being in the middle is the right way to go, let us not forget what is in the middle of a donut.
Nothing.
No way man, glazed donut holes are delicious.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerInc View Post
Could it beee...that a pregnant woman was sobbing and telling him she was being held against her will? Nah, that couldn’t be it.

Well, as long as human trafficking victims aren't pregnant and crying, I guess everything is kosher!

I wouldn't let a little thing like "transporting eastern european women from a strip club to a hotel is a clear marker for human trafficking" get in the way of "Not pregnant and crying - not my problem!"

Old 10-01-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson1972 View Post
Well, as long as human trafficking victims aren't pregnant and crying, I guess everything is kosher!

I wouldn't let a little thing like "transporting eastern european women from a strip club to a hotel is a clear marker for human trafficking" get in the way of "Not pregnant and crying - not my problem!"

Then why don’t you go down to the nearest strip club in your area and do something about it? I’m not in any special position. If I am wrong not to intervene, then so are you, and so is everyone here who lives in or near a city that has a strip club.

In fact, you are in a much better position. If I refuse to take someone to a destination they have paid to go to, I could lose my job. What’s your excuse?

ETA: Chingon is just trolling now. I took them seriously that they might actually think I was pro Trump and posted extensive evidence to the contrary; but after doing so they continue to spew nonsense so it is not sincere.

Last edited by SlackerInc; 10-01-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutMan View Post
Why am I not shocked that SlackerInc doesn't believe what a woman says, and assumes her change of heart must be for some other reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
[Moderating]
This, however, is over the line. If you have a problem with a poster personally, take it to the Pit. This is a Warning for personal insults.
If I had to finally get a warning here, I'm at least glad it was for insulting that sniveling misogynist.