Old 03-25-2020, 11:13 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowthx View Post
Even more annoying is that dufus who grabs the plate and pours it's contents into his mouth. Makes me want to punch his damn face!
The man is the dumbest person in the home. Typical.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:14 AM

I'm a dumb cow who's not hep to what Tha Kids are doing these days, but what is in those Apple AirPods that make a beaten down drab woman spontaneously break into an epileptic seizure and caper about in the street, dancing and flailing around as if she had a snort of cocaine? *I* want some of that! Does it come with those ear things?

Last edited by salinqmind; 03-25-2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
The man is the dumbest person in the home. Typical.
Ah, yes! In my outrage, I forgot all about that trope. Of course!
Old 03-25-2020, 06:06 PM

Neuriva commercial: "Want to brain better?"

Gah! Talk about undercutting your own message. Haven't they heard, verbing weirds language.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:16 PM

There's a local real estate company, it advertises using testimonials. One of them says, "He took the time to ask what was important about the house to us, to us."

That unnecessary repitition grates.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:02 PM

Two new (to me) ones. One isn't annoying as much as it is confusing to me. USAA insurance's tagline (for military personnel and their families, I believe): What you're made of, we're made for.
Huh?

Woman tries to get something from out the linen closet and can't reach. Husband tries to help. Overhead bin falls and there is a minor ruckus and they exit the closet a bit disheveled. Teenage grandson encounters them and loses his fucking shit because their clothes are wrinkled and perhaps, maybe, it is possible that grandma and grandpa were having sex. In what appears to be their own damn house.

How embarrassing to be old and have wrinkles and sex.
Old Yesterday, 04:56 AM
Charter Member

"Chac-lit! Chac-lit! CHAC-lit! Chac-lit!"

Ok Sonic, you've made your point. The two guys in the car were no where near as annoying as this.
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM

And here's another one:

"Bayer - this is why we science."
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggirl View Post
Two new (to me) ones. One isn't annoying as much as it is confusing to me. USAA insurance's tagline (for military personnel and their families, I believe): What you're made of, we're made for.
Huh?

Woman tries to get something from out the linen closet and can't reach. Husband tries to help. Overhead bin falls and there is a minor ruckus and they exit the closet a bit disheveled. Teenage grandson encounters them and loses his fucking shit because their clothes are wrinkled and perhaps, maybe, it is possible that grandma and grandpa were having sex. In what appears to be their own damn house.

How embarrassing to be old and have wrinkles and sex.
There's another commercial where a teenage boy is dropping off his girlfriend after a date and their clothes are disheveled, supposedly from the car's seat belts. The girl's mother takes one look and assumes that they must have been "fooling around".

Apparently the only way clothes can get wrinkled is if you're having sex. Who knew?
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
Yeah, that's bad. Bad cat suits, bad concept.

Lately I'm extra annoyed by the "cold turkey". How many times is he going to quit? The product doesn't seem to be working.
what drives me nuts is how the cigarette packs he throws out still contain several cigarettes, like the artist never actually quit smoking.
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkMeister View Post
There's another commercial where a teenage boy is dropping off his girlfriend after a date and their clothes are disheveled, supposedly from the car's seat belts. The girl's mother takes one look and assumes that they must have been "fooling around".

Apparently the only way clothes can get wrinkled is if you're having sex. Who knew?
It’s not the wrinkles. It looks like there’s a bulge in his crotch, which means this teen boy’s girlfriend’s mother is staring at his crotch.
It’s creepy and gross.