Old 05-14-2019, 08:52 AM

S0522: Legacy [Season Finale]

Legacy promo: https://youtu.be/CZGYXYNexeE
Legacy scene: https://youtu.be/rsEGQ2yk0h0

BARRY FACES OFF WITH REVERSE FLASH - Barry faces off with his oldest, and most formidable nemesis, Reverse Flash.
Old 05-15-2019, 01:19 AM

Nora got derezzed due to timeline changes. I never expected this show to end on such a downer. This retroactively pulls up my rating for the season overall.

Is Cisco really leaving S.T.A.R. Labs? Someone should tell him that he doesn't need to have powers to be a productive member of the team.

Ralph is the best detective, even Sherloque has acknowledged it. Now he's going to find his Sue.

That Crisis teaser at the end. Even after she's been derezzed, Nora's actions are still affecting the timeline.
Old 05-15-2019, 01:30 AM

Oh, yeah, Captain (now Chief of Police) Singh casually telling Barry that he knows he's the Flash. I'm thinking that he knew about that at least since Barry got arrested for Clifford DeVoe's murder, possibly even earlier. He's been stringing Barry along, Cat Grant style, all this time.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:16 AM

I officially withdraw my last week's comment about how Ralph should have tried to grab the gun or the dagger. Yay, Ralph!

Captain Singh should've said, "Of course I know you're the Flash! Heat Wave came to your wedding!"
Old 05-15-2019, 12:07 PM

nm

Last edited by Dendarii Dame; 05-15-2019 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus Est View Post
Nora got derezzed due to timeline changes. I never expected this show to end on such a downer. This retroactively pulls up my rating for the season overall.

Is Cisco really leaving S.T.A.R. Labs? Someone should tell him that he doesn't need to have powers to be a productive member of the team.

Ralph is the best detective, even Sherloque has acknowledged it. Now he's going to find his Sue.

That Crisis teaser at the end. Even after she's been derezzed, Nora's actions are still affecting the timeline.
Inside-Out-Cell Dibny was creepy looking...

I love how Wellsobard can be simultaneously paternal and murderous towards Cisco and the rest.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy L View Post
I love how Wellsobard can be simultaneously paternal and murderous towards Cisco and the rest.
Tom Cavanagh has always been the best thing on this show, for me. I liked Sherloque a lot and I hope we haven't seen the last of that particular version of Wells.
Old 05-20-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
Tom Cavanagh has always been the best thing on this show, for me. I liked Sherloque a lot and I hope we haven't seen the last of that particular version of Wells.
I'm curious as to what Wells we'll see next season. Will we get a new one or will Harry return? I would love to see pre-Eobard Harrison, possibly through some time travel shenanigans.