Old 10-05-2018, 07:47 AM

The Flash Season 5

The fifth season of The Flash premieres October 9. Note that this is a week before Supergirl and Arrow and two weeks before Legends of Tomorrow.

Promoted to regular cast are Danielle Nicolete (Cecile Horton) and Hartley Sawyer (Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man) as well as Jessica Parker Kennedy (Nora West-Allen/XS). Tom Cavanagh will be yet another version of Harrison Wells. Keiynan Lonsdale (Wally West/Kid Flash) will not returning as regular cast (nor will he be in Legends), but will guest for a few episodes. The Big Bad will be

SPOILER:
Cicada, played by Chris Klein.

As has become traditional, Kevin Smith is set to direct an episode as well as Tom Cavanagh. Danielle Panabaker will also be making her directorial debut.

Comic Con trailer: https://youtu.be/4FNvFeCRMoc
Premiere trailer: https://youtu.be/O4mwbqcWowM
Season 5 poster: https://media.comicbook.com/2018/09/...s-1133177.jpeg

Note the new, more comic-book accurate costume sans chin strap. Also, finally, the Flash ring.

This season will have the 100th episode of the series, for which the writers are planning something special. It will be the 8th episode of the season. The succeeding episode will be part of the three-way crossover which will introduce Batwoman. I believe this is the reason why this series is premiering a week before the other two, so that the 100th episode won't be subsumed into the crossover, as what happened with Arrow in the "Invasion!" crossover.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:45 PM

New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNNr_IQmH1A

The new Big Bad is not going to be a speedster. Are they going to introduce him with a bang, have him disappear for long periods with only small reminders that he still exists, only to have him reappear during key moments like the midseason finale?
Old 10-09-2018, 06:26 AM

S05E01: Nora

Heads up! Season 5 of The Flash premieres tonight. We'll get to know more of Mystery Girl, and how she takes after her father.

Quote:
After an unexpected guest from the future, Nora West-Allen (Jessica Parker Kennedy), appears at their home, Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris (Candice Patton,) must figure out how to get her back to the future without disrupting the timeline... even more than she already has. Team Flash must work together to send Nora back, while simultaneously fighting off another villainous meta.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:22 AM

Phasing a plane comparison, TV vs comic book: https://imgur.com/TwF1KkN

Ralph may be slow on the uptake concerning time travel and the multiverse, but he made one observation that mirrored what we've all been thinking since Season 1. If Eddie Thawne wanted to ensure Eobard would never exist, why didn't he just get a vasectomy?

Speaking of Season 1, Ralph Dibny was mentioned back then as one of the people who died in the particle accelerator explosion. The only reason he's alive is because Barry went back in time and created Flashpoint.

So what do folks think of the new suit? I'm kinda agreeing with all the socials that it makes the Flash look like Megamind. Although even the old suits made him look like he had a big head, but the new one even more so. There's something about the cowl that doesn't fit quite right. Hopefully they'll make some adjustments.

The new Big Bad is like the anti-Alchemy. Where Alchemy created new metas, the new one wants to kill them all.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus Est View Post
The new Big Bad is like the anti-Alchemy. Where Alchemy created new metas, the new one wants to kill them all.
The villain is apparently Cicada, which would suggest, assuming he's at all like his comic version, it's not so much that he wants to kill metas, but that killing them serves his goal (I would assume he can absorb their Dark Matter).

Some other references to other continuities...

'Cameron Mahkent', the non-existed ME who signed off on Kaitlyn's dad's death certificate is the surname name of one of the Icicles in the comics - I'm wondering if Mr Snow was this universe's Icicle. That could be just a random reference or a red herring, of course.

'Schway', the word that Nora keeps using, is future-slang from Batman Beyond. Which is actually set in 2019, hilariously enough, but relative to the Flash's generation, more or less aligns with when Nora would be around (it would be set in 2038, is made today).

On the other hand, the Lightning Lad she mentions is a member of the Legion of Superheroes - as were the other versions of XS. Suggesting that either this isn't Nora's first time travel experience, or the Legion is a mid-21st century team, not a 30th/31st century team, as in other continuities (including this multiverse's Earth-38).
Old 10-10-2018, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamino Neko View Post
'Schway', the word that Nora keeps using, is future-slang from Batman Beyond. Which is actually set in 2019, hilariously enough, but relative to the Flash's generation, more or less aligns with when Nora would be around (it would be set in 2038, is made today).
Is that how it's spelled? I thought it was "shui" like in feng shui.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:05 AM

Schway is the canon spelling (as seen in the comics, if nothing else).

Its etymology, in-universe or out, is not known, but a Chinese origin has been speculated - 'shuai', having a more similar meaning, seems more likely to me than 'shui'.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Some other references to other continuities...

'Cameron Mahkent', the non-existed ME who signed off on Kaitlyn's dad's death certificate is the surname name of one of the Icicles in the comics - I'm wondering if Mr Snow was this universe's Icicle. That could be just a random reference or a red herring, of course.
Fun fact from the comics: Cameron Makhent’s dad faked his own death by disguising someone else’s body as his own.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Charter Member

Nora seemed like a 12-year-old.

They didn't write her like an adult with life experience. They wrote her like an over-excited tweenager. (High schoolers have more maturity and impulse control than she showed.) She's supposed to have made it through college, which means she shouldn't be that much younger than her parents; practically the same age as when they started Team Flash. She didn't act that way.

I'm not looking forward to annoying teenager on the show.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:26 PM

I think it was her natural bubbly personality heightened by finally meeting the father she never knew but only learned about from the Flash museum. Note that her interactions with Iris were much more reserved. She's got secrets. (Oooooo!) I foresee some angst in the future. It wouldn't be a proper season of The Flash without an angsty Allen. Now all the angst has transferred to his daughter.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNNr_IQmH1A

The new Big Bad is not going to be a speedster. Are they going to introduce him with a bang, have him disappear for long periods with only small reminders that he still exists, only to have him reappear during key moments like the midseason finale?
I'm not sure if you meant that with excitement or dread but I would prefer they do more one shot episodes.

Quote:
Schway is the canon spelling (as seen in the comics, if nothing else).
That's how the Closed Captioning spelled it as well.

Nora will take time to grow on me. Also I apparently spaced out at the end because I missed how it turned so suddenly to her staying being a great idea.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:52 PM

I liked the episode, especially the part where Barry is teaching Nora how to phase an airplane using essentially Thawne's exact words.

However, why couldn't Wally have taught this to Nora in the future? Isn't he there? Because in the episode where Barry got amnesia and Wally lost his powers, Wally said that he "still remembered how to do everything" and could teach Barry how to do them.

Second question: Didn't Barry once phase an entire train by himself? Wasn't that as big as a jet?
Old 10-11-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimby View Post
I'm not sure if you meant that with excitement or dread but I would prefer they do more one shot episodes.

That's how the Closed Captioning spelled it as well.

Nora will take time to grow on me. Also I apparently spaced out at the end because I missed how it turned so suddenly to her staying being a great idea.
Wally tells them that the Legends have figured out that some moments in time are "soft" - there can be big changes to what happens without the effects rippling out and changing anything else. Other moments, such as Nora Allen's death, are "fixed" - any changes to them create huge disruptions to the time stream, such as FlashPoint. They did seem to glide over which sort of moment Nora West-Allen's arrival in the past is.

They just seemed to assume that since some moments are soft, and since they haven't noticed anything wrong, and since she really wants to know her dad better, having her stay is a good idea. Being generous, maybe Wally tells them off-screen, or it's supposed to be taken as a given, that the Legends have confirmed that Nora's time travel is a "soft" moment, and her presence in the past in and of itself doesn't pose any danger to the time stream.

In other words, it's just sort of...timey-wimey.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:27 AM

S06E02: Blocked

Blocked promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbk8UREvKes

As Barry helps his daughter, Nora, become a better speedster, he and Team Flash also track down a meta stealing high-tech weapons, only to cross paths with a new foe named Cicada (Chris Klein), who is hunting the very same meta with nefarious intent.
Old 10-17-2018, 01:08 AM

Barry being a CSI and Iris being a reporter is so schway. Will they be able to keep this up for the rest of the season or will their day jobs eventually be forgotten again?

Despite this being only the second episode, this felt like an episode from the latter half of the season. Just so many disparate plot threads being advanced - Nora's daddy issues, Joe and Cecile's baby, Cisco's breakup, Caitlin's Killer Frost problem. And we haven't even gotten to the Big Bad's real motivation yet, beyond "kill all the metas".
Old 10-18-2018, 09:12 AM

Spoiler question for episode 2 (not sure what the spoiler policy is)

SPOILER:
I was distracted and it wasn't clear to me why Cicada let Barry live. Was it because Nora called him dad?
Old 10-18-2018, 10:17 AM

Barry should tell Nora about the time Green Arrow shot him.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimby View Post
Spoiler question for episode 2 (not sure what the spoiler policy is)

Open spoilers after each episode has aired.

SPOILER:
I was distracted and it wasn't clear to me why Cicada let Barry live. Was it because Nora called him dad?
Cicada ran off after Nora called out "Dad!" That's all we know. As Wally would say: Unclear.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:36 PM

I enjoyed the first two episodes. I hope there is a little more to Cicada sparing the Flash than him having/losing a daughter or possibly his father.
I am not sure about XS, her motives and the negative tachions.
Also, does anyone know when Sherloque Wells will appear? Cavanagh got me excited about it and now I'd very much like to see a new take on the Wells persona.

I'm positively surprised by Ralph. He suddenly seems very much alive and a lot more funny to me. The Ralph - Caitlin Dynamic is interesting to watch.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:52 AM

S05E03: The Death of Vibe

The Death of Vibe promo: https://youtu.be/WzfzTixUERo

CICADA TARGETS A MEMBER OF TEAM FLASH - After Cicada's attack on The Flash, the team realizes they need to think outside the box to stop this dangerous new foe. Desperate to help her parents, Nora comes up with a plan that ultimately puts a member of Team Flash in danger. Meanwhile, Caitlin delves into her past.

Finally, we're introduced to Sherloque Wells. Which member of Team Flash will be in danger, I wonder?
Old 10-24-2018, 08:00 AM

Did Jesse L. Martin break a leg or something? These past three episodes have always shown Joe West seated, in a couch, in an armchair, at the dinner table. Something also seems to be "off" about his acting, like he's heavily medicated.

I'm finding Sherloque Wells' French accent to be somewhat grating. I hope they catch Cicada soon so I don't have to listen to that faux French. [Fun fact: Despite being French, Captain Jean-Luc Picard has an English accent because Patrick Stewart's French accent made it sound like Jacques Cousteau was Captain of the Enterprise. Or maybe it was Inspector Clouseau.]

When Sherloque faked his own death I knew that Vibe's death would be faked as well. Not a particularly subtle bit of foreshadowing. Still, it gave a good excuse for Iris' journalism to be relevant.
Old 10-24-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:

Finally, we're introduced to Sherloque Wells.
It's not a new Flash season until we've seen what form Tom Cavanaugh has taken.

Ralph seems to be growing up a bit. Good to see.

Loved the ridiculous "green" thief who brought his own bag to the robbery.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy L View Post
It's not a new Flash season until we've seen what form Tom Cavanaugh has taken.

Ralph seems to be growing up a bit. Good to see.

Loved the ridiculous "green" thief who brought his own bag to the robbery.
More likely to prevent RFIDs in the bag, but still............
Old 10-25-2018, 08:55 AM

I had thought the twist would the title of the episode was referring to Cisco losing his meta powers. Overall an enjoyable episode.

The environmentally friendly thief was indeed funny.

Nora seems like a 16 year old. Not someone in her mid twenties.

I am also wondering what's up with Joe. Not only is he always sitting but his voice seems off. I wonder if he is ill.
Old 10-25-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Did Jesse L. Martin break a leg or something? These past three episodes have always shown Joe West seated, in a couch, in an armchair, at the dinner table. Something also seems to be "off" about his acting, like he's heavily medicated.
Yeah, there's gotta be something going on. I noticed that he was acting very subdued last episode, but it was really obvious in this episode. Hope he's okay.
Old 10-30-2018, 08:33 AM

S05E04: News Flash

News Flash promo: https://youtu.be/a5MIejZpQtA

NORA IS TARGETED BY A DANGEROUS META - Barry and Iris face the ultimate parenting test when Team Flash battles Spin (guest star Kiana Madeira), a savvy millennial armed with meta tech, and a dangerous agenda for their daughter, Nora. Ralph is feeling defeated until an unlikely source issues a challenge to help boost his confidence.

More importantly, is Joe West ever going get out of his chair?
Old 10-31-2018, 05:50 AM

Finally, they showed Papa Joe standing, er, leaning against a door jamb. Progress, I guess. Meanwhile, Cisco was completely absent. What was happening during production?

This episode, we finally learn the reason why Nora has been snubbing her mom. And it's a biggie. Future Iris still hasn't learned that keeping secrets to protect your loved ones is never a good idea. On the other hand, Nora is displaying resentment like a teenager rather than trying to discuss it like the mature adult she's supposed to be.

Even though the (non)meta-of-the-week was supposed to be an acquaintance of Iris' who worked at Central City Picture News we've never, ever seen her before. Imagine the emotional impact if they had shown her and Iris interacting while they had both been working at CCPN. The writers don't think that far ahead, unfortunately.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:36 AM

Jesse L. Martin to take medical leave

I spoke too soon when I said showing Papa Joe standing meant that he was making progress.

https://tvline.com/2018/10/31/flash-...-west-absence/
Quote:
My husband and I watch The Flash and we’ve noticed that Jesse L. Martin has been sitting down in all of his scenes. Are we crazy or is he injured? –Rachel

No, you are not crazy but perceptive – though this week we did see Joe leaning in a doorway at the CCPD. I’m hearing that Martin suffered a back injury over the hiatus. In fact, a studio rep confirms for TVLine that the actor will be taking a medical leave from the CW hit, adding: “We wish him a full and speedy recovery and look forward to his return as Detective Joe West.” (It’s unclear at this time exactly when and for how long Joe’s absence will be felt on screen, but sources tell me it will be addressed at some point.)
I thought it was just a leg injury. That he would work through a back injury (including a an action scene with Cicada) shows how much of a trooper he is.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:47 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
This episode, we finally learn the reason why Nora has been snubbing her mom. And it's a biggie. Future Iris still hasn't learned that keeping secrets to protect your loved ones is never a good idea. On the other hand, Nora is displaying resentment like a teenager rather than trying to discuss it like the mature adult she's supposed to be.
"I'm mad at you for a thing that you haven't done yet for reasons that I know nothing about but have decided your motives were bad!!!"
It makes slightly more sense (but not a lot more) than being mad at something someone does to you in a dream. And she is acting like a 12-year-old.
Old 11-04-2018, 05:48 AM

Just got around to watching this week's episode...having to watch it on Netflix, since it's no longer on non-streaming TV in Canada is a pain in the ass (it runs on THURSDAY...I hope they make some sort of arrangement for the crossover - Arrow and Supergirl are on regular cable), and it took me a while to get around to watching it.

I still don't like Sherloque, but his actually acknowledging Ralph helped (it was predictable, but I almost wondered if they would subvert that when it took so damn long)...his accent still grates on me.

And while I agree that Nora's being petty, it doesn't seem like bad writing or even an unusual immaturity for someone in her early 20s - holding a grudge like that has no age limit. (What is baffling is that literally nobody in the family thought maybe Iris's reasons were 'my husband died because of his powers, I don't want my daughter to, too'? Sure, Nora not clicking on it makes sense, but Iris, Barry, Joe? People who have actually lost love ones that they'd actually been able to know (albeit not always fatally)? Come on...)

Spin is, unlike most of the metas, basically a new character. The name has been used in the comics, with obvious media connections, but powers, gender, civilian name, origin of powers...all different. But very cool, though.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:21 AM

Hasn't it occurred to Nora that as a non-speedster, Iris couldn't possibly keep her safe? To be fair, presumably she's had her powers all her life, and if Iris had told her when she turned 18 or something, she would have forgiven her.

Also, who put that chip in Nora? Iris isn't a surgeon, so I'm guessing Cisco (or another scientist) built the chip and Caitlin did the surgery. Yet Nora isn't angry at them.

Finally: Who told Nora? Wally? Or was it a villain? Grodd is a telepath... And how did Nora get that chip out? Again, was it a villain?

Interesting episode. Fun variation on the old mind control villain.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Meanwhile, Cisco was completely absent. What was happening during production?
They've done his the past couple seasons. Cutting out each actor for a couple episodes to reduce the budget.

So far, i'm liking this season more than the last, but I'm growing tired of the "Flash has to deal with a new speedster rushing into situations" plots. He already did that with Wally.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendarii Dame View Post
Also, who put that chip in Nora? Iris isn't a surgeon, so I'm guessing Cisco (or another scientist) built the chip and Caitlin did the surgery.
I would assume the chips are the evolution of the power-dampening cuffs Team Flash uses in capturing metacriminals. Probably standard use for controlling imprisoned, or at least, repeat-offender metas.

Possibly even used routinely for metas like Plastique or Piper whose powers are always on, or uncontrollable, and a danger to themselves and/or others.

So, off the rack tech, most likely...but Caitlin is probably the only person she could turn to to implant it - both having the medical expertise and knowledge of Barry's identity, since 'Nora might have her father's powers' would kind of give it away (assuming they managed to keep it secret after his death...that's always an open question with superhero deaths).
Old 11-05-2018, 10:13 AM

One thing keeps bugging me about this season (only one thing?):

As Sherloque has told us multiple times, he's famous for having caught Cicada something like 27 times across the multiverse. And Nora has told us that Cicada is incredibly dangerous, because she comes from the future and knows these things.

So why hasn't Team Flash sat the two of them down and had them do a data dump on everything they each know about Cicada? It's already been established, of course, that this Cicada isn't the usual Cicada- this one has a different secret identity- but does the "normal" Cicada have the same powers as this one? Or is he Cicada in name only?

Last edited by Lightnin'; 11-05-2018 at 10:14 AM. Reason: words are hard
Old 11-05-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin' View Post

As Sherloque has told us multiple times, he's famous for having caught Cicada something like 27 times across the multiverse. And Nora has told us that Cicada is incredibly dangerous, because she comes from the future and knows these things.

So why hasn't Team Flash sat the two of them down and had them do a data dump on everything they each know about Cicada? It's already been established, of course, that this Cicada isn't the usual Cicada- this one has a different secret identity- but does the "normal" Cicada have the same powers as this one? Or is he Cicada in name only?
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. The weird "cicada" noise is because our guy has a lung problem, but there's no indication that the original Cicada had the same problem.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:24 PM

Another thought. Now that they have "meta" tech, the character of Golden Glider, who in the comics could fly on high tech ice skates, could fly on TV. They might even bring her back--Cisco liked her, and he's unattached right now.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarinth View Post
"I'm mad at you for a thing that you haven't done yet for reasons that I know nothing about but have decided your motives were bad!!!"
It makes slightly more sense (but not a lot more) than being mad at something someone does to you in a dream. And she is acting like a 12-year-old.
I said exactly that to my wife. She sided with Nora. Bad things I do in her dreams are reasons to be angry.

I think she was half-joking. At least, that's the best case scenario.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin' View Post

Note that the Cicada that is so scary to Nora (the one they never caught and is memorialized in the Flash museum) isn't the Cicada that is currently a menace - the one that Sherloque caught is the one that was in the museum (Nora changed things). I guess in the original history, the other guy found the lightning bolt meta-tech and became Cicada (surely the lightning bolt thingie that Cicada uses is "meta-tech") while in this history the guy with breathing problems got it (or some other dark-matter accident created a shard of metal with the similar powers).
Old 11-06-2018, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendarii Dame View Post
Also, who put that chip in Nora? Iris isn't a surgeon, so I'm guessing Cisco (or another scientist) built the chip and Caitlin did the surgery. Yet Nora isn't angry at them.
It's going to be the height of irony if future Iris didn't/won't know about the chip and it was/will be future Barry that (will) put the chip inside her.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:08 AM

Quote:
It's going to be the height of irony if future Iris didn't/won't know about the chip and it was/will be future Barry that (will) put the chip inside her.
‘Nobody else could get a chip IN the baby! She was CRAWLING at superspeed!’
Old 11-06-2018, 07:10 AM

This is normally the time I'd post the summary for the upcoming episode, but apparently there's no new episode tonight. I guess I was wrong in my OP about the reason why the season started earlier than the other Arrowverse shows. I can't imagine what could be so important as to pre-empt airing of the show tonight.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Charter Member

If he's French, wouldn't it be spelled Cherloque? He uses the worst fake French accent I've ever heard.

As for a good fake French accent, Maya Rudolph played Lady Liberty in a sketch recently with Sarah Silverman, and nailed it.

Last edited by Johanna; 11-06-2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:04 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
The more I think about it, the less I like Nora.

We don't know when the chip went in. (Could it have been when she was a baby? We know that Nora was so young, she didn't remember it going in. Having a speedster toddler is problematic. You take them to the park and you look away for a second - they're in Metropolis. And who knows what they'll put in their mouth by the time you get there, even if you are a speedster. If you're not (like Iris isn't), that baby is impossible. A little kid speedster isn't going to be able to keep her mouth shut and not tell everyone that her dad is The Flash and that she too has super speed and show it off at every chance they get. Everyone on the show is bad at Barry's secret identity - but as horrible at secrets as Nora is in her 20s, she would have just said everything to everyone all the time when she was 4.)

We don't know when she found out about it (high school? college? post-studies?) and we don't know why Iris didn't tell her once she was older or how she did find out (was Iris going to tell her at 13, but someone else got there first when she was 12? Or something else?)

This isn't a sympathetic storyline.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:22 PM

Prediction: The "Nora had her powers suppressed" and the "Caitlin was a meta as a kid" storylines will collide in a way that makes Nora understand what Iris did.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:36 AM

S05E05: All Doll'd Up

All Doll'd Up promo: https://youtu.be/pMO_ZQSwjPo

BARRY AND IRIS TEAM UP TO STOP A DANGEROUS META NAMED RAG DOLL - Nora lets something slip about the future that devastates Iris. In an attempt to distract his wife, Barry asks Iris to team up to stop a new meta, Rag Doll (guest star Troy James). Meanwhile, Caitlin learns something about her father.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:15 PM

Iris clearly subscribes to the one-track theory of time travel, where history is immutable and everything is predestined to happen. She should go ride the Waverider for while to learn that she's wrong about that.

We know that Jesse L. Martin will be away for a while due to a bad back, but did they ever explain where Papa Joe went?

This episode was produced months ago, but it contained an inadvertent tribute to the late Stan Lee. And now Elongated Man has a new method of locomotion. Excelsior!

Last edited by Terminus Est; 11-13-2018 at 11:17 PM. Reason: wrong meta name
Old 11-14-2018, 12:00 PM

I enjoyed this episode. Troy James was on America's Got Talent as a contortionist.

Interesting that Nora said her mom never talked about her childhood, or even allowed Nora to ask about it. Wondering if a shapeshifter took Iris' place?
Old 11-14-2018, 09:51 PM

Bonus scene from "All Doll'd Up": https://youtu.be/6B7IwMEP7mA

It looks this was supposed to be the stinger. They must have cut it for time. Martin is the Weather Wizard, isn't he? The Rogues are coming!
Old 11-15-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Bonus scene from "All Doll'd Up": https://youtu.be/6B7IwMEP7mA

It looks this was supposed to be the stinger. They must have cut it for time. Martin is the Weather Wizard, isn't he? The Rogues are coming!
Yup. Won't be the same without Captain Cold, though.

Just realized something last night--Barry and Iris got "all dolled up" to crash that party.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:57 PM

Good episode! Really creepy and effective villain. I am happy they are more willing to do more weekly stuff. Makes the big arcs feel less tedious. Not a huge fan of the Nora story. They should have made the character younger and it would make more sense.