Old 07-30-2016, 01:41 PM

A dead man's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours and mine bankrolls toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become pregnant in oceanside departure, and erected to the scheme that proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable exposed housing.

Last edited by Prof. Pepperwinkle; 07-30-2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 07-30-2016, 04:14 PM

A dead man's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours and mine bankrolls toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, and erected to the scheme that proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable exposed housing.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:40 PM
SDSAB

A dead man's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours and mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, and erected to the scheme that proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable exposed housing.
Old 07-31-2016, 05:24 PM

A dead man's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours and mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, and erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable exposed housing.
Old 07-31-2016, 07:40 PM

A dead adult human male's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours and mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, and erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable exposed housing.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:16 AM

A nullified adult human male's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours and mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, and erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable exposed housing.

Last edited by Cardigan; 08-01-2016 at 08:16 AM.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:16 PM

A nullified adult human male's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, and erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable exposed housing.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:34 PM

A nullified adult human male's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, and erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable glass houses.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:36 PM

A nullified adult human male's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in affordable glass houses.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:58 PM

A nullified adult human male's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are made zaftig & in cheap glass houses.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-01-2016, 07:18 PM

A nullified adult human male's hand of orchestrations and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together zaftig & in cheap glass houses.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:59 PM

A nullified adult human male's hand of compositions and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together zaftig & in cheap glass houses.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:07 AM

A nullified adult human male's hand of compositions and crazy conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together zaftig ampersand in cheap glass houses.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:55 AM

A nullified adult human male's hand of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together zaftig ampersand in cheap glass houses.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:04 AM

A nullified adult human male's hand of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together pudgy ampersand in cheap glass houses.

Last edited by Cardigan; 08-02-2016 at 09:06 AM.
Old 08-02-2016, 01:39 PM

A nullified adult human male's duke of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together pudgy ampersand in cheap glass houses.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:18 PM

A nullified adult human male's duke of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of time, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together pudgy ampersand in cheap glass domiciles.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:15 PM

A nullified adult human male's duke of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to mine moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together pudgy ampersand in cheap glass domiciles.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:50 AM

A nullified adult human male's duke of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together pudgy ampersand in cheap glass domiciles.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:04 AM

The nullified adult human male's duke of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are thrown together pudgy ampersand in cheap glass domiciles.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:07 AM

The nullified adult human male's duke of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy ampersand in cheap glass domiciles.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:52 PM

The nullified adult human male's duke of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy ampersand in penny pinching glass domiciles.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:36 AM

The nullified adult human male's duke of compositions and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy ampersand in penny pinching tumbler domiciles.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:09 AM

The nullified adult human male's duke of ingredients and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, one singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy ampersand in penny pinching tumbler domiciles.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:41 AM

The nullified adult human male's duke of ingredients and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy ampersand in penny pinching tumbler domiciles.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:53 PM

The nullified adult human male's duke of ingredients and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy ampersand in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:19 PM

The nullified adult human male's duke of ingredients and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy colon in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:16 AM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to dig moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy colon in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:11 AM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy colon in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:07 PM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and madcap conceptions lifespans in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:57 PM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and madcap conceptions generations in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:04 PM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and zany conceptions generations in the mists of the fourth dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:33 PM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and zany conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this celibacy, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:17 AM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and zany conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this self-restraint, the lowest cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:13 AM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and zany conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this self-restraint, the most despicable cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:23 AM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and zany conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this self-restraint, the ultimate despicable cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:43 AM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and amusingly idiosyncratic conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this self-restraint, the ultimate despicable cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the scheme qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:10 AM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and amusingly idiosyncratic conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this self-restraint, the ultimate despicable cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the palate qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:15 AM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and laughingly freakish conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this self-restraint, the ultimate despicable cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the palate qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:30 PM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and laughingly freakish conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this self-bondage, the ultimate despicable cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the palate qua proverbial dudes are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.
Old 08-11-2016, 07:58 PM

The nullified sexually explicit human male's duke of ingredients and laughingly freakish conceptions generations in the mists of the quarter dimension, yours in addition to adore moola toted a couple of augers above this self-bondage, the ultimate despicable cardinal number singular whimsical contretemps, bedeviling become expectant in oceanside departure, plus erected to the palate qua proverbial Lebowskis are amalgamated pudgy one hundred Costa Rican centimos in penny pinching gymnast domiciles.

I think it's time to start a new one.

Last edited by Prof. Pepperwinkle; 08-11-2016 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Pepperwinkle View Post
Lil: Get this to Johnny on the grapevine. Vermin is going to kill Johnny's brother at the savoy theater tomorrow night. Got it?
Polly the parrot: Got it.
[flies away]
Polly the parrot: [arrives at prison mess hall and lands on the shoulder of a prisoner] Vermin is going to kill Johnny's brother at the Savoy theater. Pass it on.
Prisoner: [to the next prisoner sitting next to him] Vermin is going to kill Johnny's brother at the Savoy theater tonight. Pass it on.
Prisoner: [to the next prisoner, "telephone" style] Vermin is going to kill Johnny's mother at the Savoy theater tonight. Pass it on.
Prisoner: [to the next prisoner] Vermin's mother is going to kill Johnny tonight at the Savoy theater. Pass it on.
Prisoner: [to the next prisoner]
[unintelligible]
Prisoner: ... at the Savoy. Pass it on.
Prisoner: There's a message through the grapevine, Johnny.
Johnny Dangerously: Yeah? What is it?
Prisoner: Johnny and the Mothers are playing "Stompin' at the Savoy" in Vermont tonight.
Johnny Dangerously: Vermin's going to kill my brother at the Savoy theater tonight.
Prisoner: I didn't say that.
Johnny Dangerously: No, but I know this grapevine.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Pepperwinkle View Post
Okay, how about:

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:40 AM

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was visually impaired, but now I see.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:46 AM

Amazing grace, how tasty the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was visually impaired, but now I see.
Old 08-13-2016, 10:10 AM

Amazing grace, how tasty the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was visually impaired, but now I observe.
Old 08-13-2016, 12:03 PM

Amazing grace, how tasty the caterwauling, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was visually impaired, but now I observe.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:05 PM

Amazing grace, how tasty the caterwauling, that saved a wretch like me. I once was unable to find my way but now am found, was visually impaired, but now I observe.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:20 PM

Amazing etiquette, how tasty the caterwauling, that saved a wretch like me. I once was unable to find my way but now am found, was visually impaired, but now I observe.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:35 PM

Spectacular etiquette, how tasty the caterwauling, that saved a wretch like me. I once was unable to find my way but now am found, was visually impaired, but now I observe.