Old 11-27-2019, 10:58 AM
Charter Member

I'll just point out, here, that in a matter-antimatter reaction between samples of baryonic matter (i.e., where most of the mass is in protons and neutrons), over half of the available energy will end up in neutrinos, which will not contribute in any meaningful way to anything that could be described as an "explosion". Though you would end up with a lot of scientists at Homestake and Kamiokande saying "what the Hell was that?" well before the shock front reached them.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees 1996 Champs View Post
A sense of belonging.

A sense that Americans have a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith.

Those things have been lost since the 1990s.
Lets talk about that bond of honor, trust, strength, faith.

You are either not from these parts or willfully ignorant.

Back in the bygone days when we had a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith, it was OK for cops to belong to the KKK. Lynching was OK. Blacks having to go to separate schools, use different bathrooms, use different water fountains...that was OK.

Not as OK as the bygone days of bonds of honor, trust, strength and faith when the blacks could be sold as property and savagely beaten or killed if they misbehaved. You ever hear of Emmett Till? But the conservatives eventially had to make allowances. They could still have a world where gays had to hide for fear of being beaten of killed and have the cops not care so much, so long as it wasn't on the front page. Because if gays complained to the cops, they would arrested. Ya know, for doing gay-stuff. (it was illegal!) They could have a world where non-white, non-Christian and non-heterosexuals could be treated as second class citizens.

And women, barefoot and pregnant. Or, if in the workplace, OK to ogled, pawed at, harassed and told they could only keep their jobs by sucking the boss's cock and get fired if they complained. All while working for less than a man would get. Woman were to be subservient. The office place was a bastion white men, Christian and Straight! It was good, because they a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith!

And you could practice your faith in a catholic church where they didn't have to hear all the talk about Priest's molesting kids. They didn't do that back then. Because Priests had bonds of honor, trust, strength and faith!

The good old days weren't nearly as good as some people remember.

-God
Old 11-27-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Has nothing to do with race so I don't know race got brought up at all. What I am talking about is no sense of faith, no sense of valor. Nothing to do with race. Nothing to do with race.
Taking writing lessons from Trump's notes? I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo.

It sounds like you're echoing somebody else's talking points when you say "no sense of faith, no sense of valor" and hoping that passes as self-evident. "No sense of faith" as in what, no faith in the president? No faith in Christian worship? No faith in general stuff? What aspect of society lacks valor?
Old 11-27-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Kumquat View Post
Michael Savage vs Dan Savage. Discuss.
Doc savage takes them both out without breaking a sweat.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:54 AM
Champion Chili Chef
Charter Member

Quote:
Its about faith, vigor, valor.
Did you get that from a bumper sticker, a t-shirt, or a random spewing from one of your conservative "heroes"?
Old 11-27-2019, 12:23 PM

The people who bemoan the lack of a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith are trying to subvert Democracy in Kentucky.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...of-power-grabs

Quote:
It also follows similar lame-duck maneuvers by Republican legislators in Michigan and Wisconsin in 2018 and North Carolina in 2016—all of which came only after the GOP lost elections for governor in each state. These schemes amount to a refusal on the part of Republicans to acknowledge that Democrats are a legitimate opposition party entitled to govern when they win elections

-God
Old 11-27-2019, 12:27 PM

The people who bemoan the lack of a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith are trying to keep actual facts out of public policy decisions.

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is preparing to significantly limit the scientific and medical research that the government can use to determine public health regulations, overriding protests from scientists and physicians who say the new rule would undermine the scientific underpinnings of government policymaking.

-God

Last edited by Typo Negative; 11-27-2019 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo Negative View Post
And you could practice your faith in a catholic church where they didn't have to hear all the talk about Priest's molesting kids. They didn't do that back then. Because Priests had bonds of honor, trust, strength and faith!

And only in some places could you safely practice Roman Catholic Christianity. Heard of the "Know Nothings"? The first nasty, anti-immigrant campaigns were against Irish Catholics.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:36 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Which one of these Savages was the Savage in Brave New World?
Old 11-27-2019, 12:55 PM

He was great in The Deer Hunter.

-God
Old 11-27-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Has anyone listen to The Savage Nation, a rightwing talk radio show, hosted by nationalist Michael Savage since 1994.

Savage is one of the most listened to talk show hosts in America, which has vaulted him to the Talk Radio Hall of Fame.

I don't care for his Trump approval, but he is very intelligent. He has a master's collegiate degree in medical botany and anthropology at the University of Hawaii and a Ph.D. in nutritional botany from the University of California, Berkley.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage
trump approval is a real rubicon for intelligence.

What is it about his trump approval that is out of character for the rest of the presentation?
Old 11-27-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Has anyone listen to The Savage Nation, a rightwing talk radio show, hosted by nationalist Michael Savage since 1994.

Savage is one of the most listened to talk show hosts in America, which has vaulted him to the Talk Radio Hall of Fame.

I don't care for his Trump approval, but he is very intelligent. He has a master's collegiate degree in medical botany and anthropology at the University of Hawaii and a Ph.D. in nutritional botany from the University of California, Berkley.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage
Savage is a fear mongering, lying, extremist piece of shit. I don't give a fuck what degrees he has or doesn't have.
Besides, so what if he has fancy degrees in plant science of all things? I'm not impressed.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
... America is losing social cohesion of community.

America has a social issue.
Uh huh. Meaning we took their "fuck your feelings" and gave it right back to the fuckers.

Social cohesion. WTF is that anyway.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowmanyclouds View Post
"Social cohesion of community" . . . what the fuck is that, and when did America have more of it???

CMC fnord!
Yeah. What IS that.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Michael Moore, Cenk Ugyr whips up fellow progressives to hate people as well. Both sides have their crackpots.
and here... we... go...

That tired ass "both sides" shit.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
A sense of belonging.

Bullshit.

I don't trust liars and crooks and flag waving traitors. I don't trust the far "alt" right (nazis). I don't honor people who piss on me and tell me it's raining. And I don't see strength in an administration of back biters, bullies, liars, cowards, thieves, and draft dodging war mongers.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:21 PM
Charter Member

Remember when America had social cohesion of community? Collective Farm of Pepperidge is remembering!

Last edited by Vinyl Turnip; 11-27-2019 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Player Cadet View Post
As a native-born Mainer, I can say: this is exactly what I expect out of a Yankees fan.
As a Mets fan, I concur.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
The people who bemoan the lack of a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith are trying to subvert Democracy in Kentucky.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...of-power-grabs
It's a corrupt and antiAmerican power grab. It's gotten BAD when they don't even bother to hide it anymore.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZPG Zealot View Post
And only in some places could you safely practice Roman Catholic Christianity. Heard of the "Know Nothings"? The first nasty, anti-immigrant campaigns were against Irish Catholics.
Uh huh. Many (most???) of the worst and most horrifying persecutions were committed BY the Church.

And that fairy tale about total and constant persecution in Rome forcing them to hid in Catacombs??? Pure bullshit. "Pagan" Rome by and large didn't give a damn what god or gods you prayed to.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Turnip View Post
Remember when America had social cohesion of community? Collective Farm of Pepperidge is remembering!
... member berries ...
Old 11-27-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
A sense of belonging.

well what do you expect when the people who support our President think it's okay to advocate for the murder of their fellow citizens for the heinous crime of having a different political viewpoint?
Old 11-27-2019, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
Yeah. What IS that.
"Social cohesion of community" is when one segment of the community gets to dominate the others. And when they can't dominate them, the feel that the bond of honor, trust, strength, faith is broken.

-God
Old 11-27-2019, 02:55 PM

The people who bemoan the lack of a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith are threatening violence against anyone who defeats them in election.

-God
Old 11-27-2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
Yeah. What IS that.
There probably is such a thing, as in, say, if most of the neighbors will turn out to help clean up after the fire and put the burned-out up for a while, without stopping to ask whether the people who had the fire are of their religion, group heritage, or political opinions. (And in that sense, at any given time some neighborhoods have it, others don't; and the country as a whole has never either been perfect about it, or lacked it entirely; though the overall balance does vary from time to time.)

But what most people seem to mean by a lack of social cohesion is 'I've discovered that a lot of people disagree with me and they keep saying so out loud!'
Old 11-27-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:

You are either not from these parts or willfully ignorant.

Back in the bygone days when we had a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith, it was OK for cops to belong to the KKK. Lynching was OK. Blacks having to go to separate schools, use different bathrooms, use different water fountains...that was OK.

Not as OK as the bygone days of bonds of honor, trust, strength and faith when the blacks could be sold as property and savagely beaten or killed if they misbehaved. You ever hear of Emmett Till? But the conservatives eventially had to make allowances. They could still have a world where gays had to hide for fear of being beaten of killed and have the cops not care so much, so long as it wasn't on the front page. Because if gays complained to the cops, they would arrested. Ya know, for doing gay-stuff. (it was illegal!) They could have a world where non-white, non-Christian and non-heterosexuals could be treated as second class citizens.

And women, barefoot and pregnant. Or, if in the workplace, OK to ogled, pawed at, harassed and told they could only keep their jobs by sucking the boss's cock and get fired if they complained. All while working for less than a man would get. Woman were to be subservient. The office place was a bastion white men, Christian and Straight! It was good, because they a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith!

Race has nothing to do with this. Stop projecting, because race has nothing to do with my point about social cohesion and valor.

What Savage has a point on is that people don't have respect for people who put their life on the line for America. They don't have to serve in America's wars. But they get dragged on and disrespected, and it usually comes from the left of the political spectrum than the right or center. That is what I can say. And I am a middle of the roader.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz78817 View Post
well what do you expect when the people who support our President think it's okay to advocate for the murder of their fellow citizens for the heinous crime of having a different political viewpoint?
He is not the only president or party that does that. The Democratic Party isn't saints of any measure. Reagan, Bushes and their supporters all got threats and so for being a member of their respective parties.

Let's remember, before September 11, 2001, in the summer of 2001, Bush was called every name in the book.

Let's not go there.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Race has nothing to do with this. Stop projecting, because race has nothing to do with my point about social cohesion and valor.

What Savage has a point on is that people don't have respect for people who put their life on the line for America. They don't have to serve in America's wars. But they get dragged on and disrespected, and it usually comes from the left of the political spectrum than the right or center. That is what I can say. And I am a middle of the roader.
Trump and the Right has been deporting active duty soldiers that were promised citizenship in exchange for service. He just pardoned a war criminal who had every single member of his unit testify against him and now wants him at his campaign rallies. This idea that the left doesn't support the military and the right does is complete bullshit. You should be ashamed for spreading it.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:03 PM

Quote:
What Savage has a point on is that people don't have respect for people who put their life on the line for America. They don't have to serve in America's wars. But they get dragged on and disrespected, and it usually comes from the left of the political spectrum than the right or center.
Nonsense. The real disrespect for the military these days is coming from the right wing, especially its highest echelons, where military disciplinary measures for war criminals are disregarded, military advisors to the administration (as well as any other military people who say anything the administration doesn't want to hear) get publicly insulted and/or fired, and stupid-ass foreign "policy" ideas are acted upon with complete indifference to military objectives and priorities. And conservative supporters of the administration eagerly lap it all up.

Oh, and there's also that business of ignoring and denying climate change, a grave threat that the military is taking very seriously with very little support from the right-wing grifters and ignoramuses who try to pretend the whole phenomenon is some kind of liberal hoax.

Your ideas, and the 77-year-old Michael Savage's ideas, about left-wing "disrespect" for American servicepeople are antiquated anachronisms handed down from fifty-year-old stereotypes of long-haired hippies spitting at Vietnam vets. The people who are genuinely "dragging on" the military are the conservative ideologues who interfere with the military doing their jobs and then accuse them of being "Deep State" traitors when they complain.

The idea that Michael Savage can support Trump while simultaneously whining that America is not being sufficiently appreciative of "people who put their life on the line" for her merely showcases once again Savage's spectacular levels of hypocrisy. Or perhaps just plain stupidity, but no, you claim he's a very intelligent person so I guess that can't be it.

ETA: ninja'd by Airbeck but consider it supplementary corroboration.

Last edited by Kimstu; 11-27-2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbeck View Post
You should be ashamed for spreading it.
A guy has to make a living somehow.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Stop obfuscating. Race has a lot to do with it. To state otherwise is to be willfully ignorant.

Quote:
What Savage has a point on is that people don't have respect for people who put their life on the line for America.
This is a blatant lie.

Have you not seen the links to reputable sites that show that conservatives have threatened liberals (not politicians, but liberals in general) with violence? The liberals have not backed down. We ARE willing to put our lives on the line for America.

You think conservatives show respect for people putting their lives on the line? Not if they have brown skin. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/25/u...t-veteran.html

Trump, Savage's hero, is still insulting McCain, a man who put his life on the line for America.

Quote:
They don't have to serve in America's wars
In bygone days, as now, the people who fight in the wars are usually the poor and minorities. And when they get out?

President Trump’s Budget Hurts Veterans Through Extreme Cuts to Crucial Programs

The people who bemoan the lack of a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith keep wanting cut funding for everything that the returning vets need.

Savage's views on Vets with PTSD?
Quote:
On October 14, 2014, Savage criticized veteran sufferers of posttraumatic stress disorder, accusing them of "weakness". According to Savage, "Everyone has depression in their life. But if the whole nation is told, 'boo-hoo-hoo, come and get a medication, come and get treatment, talk about mental illness.' You know what you wind up with? You wind up with Obama in the White House and liars in every phase of the government. That's what you wind up with. It's a weak, sick, nation. A weak, sick, broken nation. And you need men like me to save the country. You need men to stand up and say stop crying like a baby over everything ... No wonder we're being laughed at around the world. No wonder ISIS can defeat our military."
Yeah, THAT is showing respect for people who put their lives on the line for America.

And when did Savage put HIS life on the line for America?

-God

Last edited by Typo Negative; 11-27-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Carp, Ninja's by like six different posters
Old 11-27-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimstu View Post
Nonsense. The real disrespect for the military these days is coming from the right wing, especially its highest echelons, where military disciplinary measures for war criminals are disregarded, military advisors to the administration (as well as any other military people who say anything the administration doesn't want to hear) get publicly insulted and/or fired, and stupid-ass foreign "policy" ideas are acted upon with complete indifference to military objectives and priorities. And conservative supporters of the administration eagerly lap it all up.

Oh, and there's also that business of ignoring and denying climate change, a grave threat that the military is taking very seriously with very little support from the right-wing grifters and ignoramuses who try to pretend the whole phenomenon is some kind of liberal hoax.

Your ideas, and the 77-year-old Michael Savage's ideas, about left-wing "disrespect" for American servicepeople are antiquated anachronisms handed down from fifty-year-old stereotypes of long-haired hippies spitting at Vietnam vets. The people who are genuinely "dragging on" the military are the conservative ideologues who interfere with the military doing their jobs and then accuse them of being "Deep State" traitors when they complain.

The idea that Michael Savage can support Trump while simultaneously whining that America is not being sufficiently appreciative of "people who put their life on the line" for her merely showcases once again Savage's spectacular levels of hypocrisy. Or perhaps just plain stupidity, but no, you claim he's a very intelligent person so I guess that can't be it.

That's Savage's problem, not mine. Savage is a talk show host.

I listen to him to hear a different point of view. I disagree with the left on a lot of issues, I disagree with the right on a lot of issues, and I have a mix of views. I am a middle of the roader.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
And there it is. Only "the right" respects the troops.

As a veteran, like many here, I'd like to say, "Fuck yourself with a cactus."

When Republicans elected a man that publicly and repeatedly shat on American heroes, they lost all claim to the "valor" party.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:45 PM
Champion Chili Chef
Charter Member

Quote:

I listen to him to hear a different point of view. I disagree with the left on a lot of issues, I disagree with the right on a lot of issues, and I have a mix of views. I am a middle of the roader.
You are a lying sack of shit.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:49 PM

Michael Savage is still ranting over the airwaves?

Years ago I caught his act on nighttime radio and found him to be an obnoxious jackass. I don't recall him expounding on homeopathy, which would have been the icing on the shit-cake.

*like antivax nuttery, endorsement of homeopathy is one of those woo fetishes that transcends political ideology. Find it easy to believe that the Medical Establishment, researchers, public health agencies and Big Pharma are all plotting to deny you (and themselves) the benefits of magic water? Then homeopathy makes lots of sense.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Stop obfuscating. Race has a lot to do with it. To state otherwise is to be willfully ignorant.

This is a blatant lie.

Have you not seen the links to reputable sites that show that conservatives have threatened liberals (not politicians, but liberals in general) with violence? The liberals have not backed down. We ARE willing to put our lives on the line for America.

You think conservatives show respect for people putting their lives on the line? Not if they have brown skin. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/25/u...t-veteran.html

Trump, Savage's hero, is still insulting McCain, a man who put his life on the line for America.

In bygone days, as now, the people who fight in the wars are usually the poor and minorities. And when they get out?

President Trumpís Budget Hurts Veterans Through Extreme Cuts to Crucial Programs

The people who bemoan the lack of a bond of honor, trust, strength, faith keep wanting cut funding for everything that the returning vets need.

Savage's views on Vets with PTSD?

Yeah, THAT is showing respect for people who put their lives on the line for America.

And when did Savage put HIS life on the line for America?

He is a commentator and author.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:46 PM

Oh, I get it, this is about that asshole Navy SEAL that Trump decided should not have to be held to Navy standards, right? Because "liberals" are angry that Trump, a man who knows NOTHING about anything related to every-day military matters, decided he knows better how to maintain discipline than his own commanders. That's it, right? And Savage and his callers were probably bitching about people who "forget" that Trump is the Commander in Chief, right? Even though they know exactly what the ire is about.

Just come out and say it.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:46 PM
Charter Member

Quote:

I suspect that particular road is the Trans-Siberian Highway, as it passes through Novosibirsk...

Last edited by kaylasdad99; 11-27-2019 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:04 PM

Quote:

So you keep saying, but not with much conviction. You're obviously in love with this guy, but keep attempting to fake it with your "middle of the roader" bollocks.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:17 PM

Quote:
That's Savage's problem, not mine.
Well, you made it your problem when you decided to praise his hypocritical and ill-informed blatherings as though they made any kind of sense.

The fact that Savage is a peddler of hypocritical nonsense is Savage's problem, but the fact that you're buying his hypocritical nonsense is yours.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Lost your dog whistle decoder ring? When the right talks about "social cohesion," they mean "straight White cohesion in the middle class, and minority cohesion in ghettos."
Quote:
Yeah, shame on all those libs talking smack about the decorated war veteran who did his duty and testified publicly to Congress, despite unlawful instructions not to. And accusing him of being a double agent after he declared his faith that "here, right matters."
Old 11-27-2019, 07:41 PM

Well, as you've decided to sing the guy's praise, it is INDEED your problem now. You're not just listening to him "for a different point of view", obviously.

Quote:

Want to see Savage's idea of "respect" for those who serve?

Quote:
"Everyone has depression in their life. But if the whole nation is told, 'boo-hoo-hoo, come and get a medication, come and get treatment, talk about mental illness.' You know what you wind up with? You wind up with Obama in the White House and liars in every phase of the government. That's what you wind up with. It's a weak, sick, nation. A weak, sick, broken nation. And you need men like me to save the country. You need men to stand up and say stop crying like a baby over everything ... No wonder we're being laughed at around the world. No wonder ISIS can defeat our military."
And note, I chose The Washington Times, not exactly a leftist-friendly publication.

Fuck him, and fuck those who support him. I've got veterans in my family and although I don't know if they suffer from PTSD or not, I'd take issue with ANYONE who implied they were a bunch of weak crybabies. If thats how he feels, then why the fuck doesn't he sign up?
Old 11-27-2019, 08:59 PM

Savage is an ignorant, rage-addicted bigot.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 11-27-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
I suspect that particular road is the Trans-Siberian Highway, as it passes through Novosibirsk...
"Michael Savage topic real winner! American dupes now at throats of others over race and military! Have no idea of clever maneuvers to create conflict and bile! Completely fooled by excellent English-language use and protestations of 'middle of road'!"
Old 11-28-2019, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimstu View Post

People like to forget that a lot Viet Nam vets came home and joined the anti-war movement.
They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.
Old 11-28-2019, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Supporting the right wing is supporting white supremacism, which has everything to do with race. The only "social cohesion" the right cares about is tyranny and death, and the only "valor" they care about the the "valor" of massacring the innocent.
Old 11-28-2019, 05:29 AM

Quote:
I think Savage is rude and nuts, but he makes good points about society. America is losing social cohesion of community.

America has a social issue.
Tell me if I have this straight.
* Savage is a Trump-licker, but you aren't. (You voted for Gary Johnson ó what do I win?)
* Savage is rude and nuts, but you listen to his talk show anyway.
* Among all the lies, gibberish, and Trump-licking, Savage came up with one right-wing talking point that you think has merit.

Did I get that right? Good. Now please answer the following question before we move on:

Why not mention the right-wing idea itself, or even put it up for debate. Why instead make a thread about Savage?

If I had to guess I'd go with:
"Right-wing bloviating dolts often come up with right-wing talking points that I think have merit. Therefore they are NOT bloviating dolts, they're GENIUSES. You libtard dolts are listening to the wrong talk shows!!!"
What do I win?
Old 11-28-2019, 06:55 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
Tell me if I have this straight.
* Savage is a Trump-licker, but you aren't.

If I had to guess I'd go with:
"Right-wing bloviating dolts often come up with right-wing talking points that I think have merit. Therefore they are NOT bloviating dolts, they're GENIUSES. You libtard dolts are listening to the wrong talk shows!!!"
What do I win?
A puppy, homeopathically immunised against parvo and rabies.
Old 11-28-2019, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Can we talk about how it probably sounds better in the original German?

Always worry when people start talking about honor.

Last edited by MrDibble; 11-28-2019 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-28-2019, 08:08 AM

I've heard him a few times up here in New England. Smart guy? I don't know if I'd go that far. Smart enough to keep a bigoted radio show running for all that time I guess. The one thing I remember from this asshole is that he had a feature where he'd open the police blotter and read all the entries with Hispanic sounding names with no further commentary. Just here's a list of potential Hispanic criminals for us all to feel superior to. The guys a douche.