Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Bigfoot View Post
The nuttiest theory I've seen on Reddit today: The location where Hae's car was found, off Edmonson avenue, is right next to Leakin Park. If the cops had really been looking all over for the car, they couldn't have been looking very hard. So maybe they already knew where it was when Jay was brought in, and they fed that information to Jay. Crazy? Maybe. Serious police corruption? Yes. But detective Ritz, at least, was apparently involved with some serious misconduct in a different case, so maybe we shouldn't put that past the Baltimore police.
Thank you.

As I said, I don't believe Adnan did it, but I can't create an alternative scenario. Which is mostly because of that damn car location identification.

As in one thread on reddit where someone posted an elaborate theory about someone else doing it, and the top post was just: "Jay. Car."

However, if it's at all possible that this information was fed to him, then all of a sudden Mr. S could have done it again, and he seems like a vastly more likely culprit than Adnan.

It doesn't even have to be police corruption. Let's say that all the police knew where it was. At some point someone says it and Jay overhears, and perhaps he knows exactly where that is. And the police don't want to make a big deal out of this because they believe his story (and want to believe his story because it can get a conviction.) They push him into accusing Adnan by saying that else they would go after him both about weed and about the murder (plus maybe they had even more).

The Nisha call I don't think is such a big problem. Perhaps Jay calls Nisha, it rings for a while, she picks up and they talk for a bit. Or perhaps Jay lends the phone to someone else and that person calls Nisha. In a scenario where both Jay and Adnan are innocent of this crime, it's not really so difficult to explain.

Last edited by mr. jp; 11-20-2014 at 10:51 AM.