Old 08-16-2018, 03:25 PM
Charter Member

ooo- I like that, scrapping greens for engineers
Old 08-16-2018, 03:59 PM

Maybe I misunderstand, but not just engineers. Anyone can use the scrap machine for various crafting mats.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:30 PM
Charter Member

even better
Old 08-16-2018, 11:33 PM

I plan on leveling my paladin next, but this time I'm gonna do the War Campaign quest chains first; I really want the Flight Whistle ASAP. I saved them for last on my mage so I'm just doing them now, but I didn't know they were the key to the Flight Whistle before.

I am impressed that there's a whole separate series of quests for the opposing sides island, but I still think the hard-coded sides is terrible. Yes: I've felt this way since Day One. Ah well, at least it'll be interesting taking an Alliance toon thru the story, I guess.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM

Maybe I misunderstand what you mean (and you already know this) but FYI - the war campaign quests are gated by level. i.e. you pick a zone at 112, a second zone at 114, and a third at 116.

I'm not 120 yet so I don't know the full scope yet, but seems like the chains you do at the levels I mention above are also gated (like there should be more to do in each zone, but the quests aren't available to me yet)

Last edited by Clawdio; Yesterday at 09:58 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdio View Post
Maybe I misunderstand what you mean (and you already know this) but FYI - the war campaign quests are gated by level. i.e. you pick a zone at 112, a second zone at 114, and a third at 116.
Nope; I didn't know that. Like I said, I ignored these until I was already 120. I'm betting that a toon could level up just fine by doing only the War Campaign, at least until WQ are unlocked. Then it's just a matter of doing quests in each area for rep. Prolly still hit 120 before I get the Whistle unlocked, but hey, that's what I'm doing is figuring things out.
Quote:
I'm not 120 yet so I don't know the full scope yet, but seems like the chains you do at the levels I mention above are also gated (like there should be more to do in each zone, but the quests aren't available to me yet)
I blew through Voldun quickly and easily, just following the story. I got almost halfway thru Nazmir before I hit 120, then figured out that I needed/wanted the whistle, so I had to look that up and then do the Zuldazar quests for rep. Then I went and started the War Campaign. I had to do the introductory quests for each zone; that unlocks WQs and the upgrade to our existing whistles. The whistle makes life so much easier!
Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM

FWIW, I'm 116 and currently don't have any avaialble war campaign quests to do. Though on my quest book it says I can proceed further in the war campaign at level 118.
Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Maybe I misunderstand, but not just engineers. Anyone can use the scrap machine for various crafting mats.
Good to know, thanks. I've only been through with my ENG/JC character. The scrapper is next to the Engineering trainer, so I made assumptions.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM

Quote:
FWIW, I'm 116 and currently don't have any avaialble war campaign quests to do. Though on my quest book it says I can proceed further in the war campaign at level 118.
Yep, it's one round early, another later, and the last bit at 120 (or maybe 118 as someone said earlier). After all three "bases" are built post-120, new questlines open up. Rather extensive questlines from what I've gathered.

Last edited by Chisquirrel; Yesterday at 06:17 PM. Reason: Added a nut