Old 05-07-2020, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy L View Post
Yeah there is that.

So Kamilla has been around for a week or so and hasn't explored enough to even find that Iris and Eva are in the building with her.
Kamilla was in Mirror S.T.A.R. Labs, a completely different part of town.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus Est View Post
Kamilla was in Mirror S.T.A.R. Labs, a completely different part of town.
Clearly I should watch more carefully.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Clearly I should watch more carefully.
I'll give you a pass, since the Mirror S.T.A.R. Labs sign was also reversed.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:13 AM

S06E19: Success Is Assured

"THE FLASH" SEASON FINALE - Barry considers a risky plan to save Iris from the Mirrorverse. Ralph attempts to stop Sue (guest star Natalie Dreyfuss) from making a grave mistake that could destroy her life.

Success Is Assured promo: https://youtu.be/zaMYstBJPr0
Old 05-13-2020, 03:07 AM

This actually functioned reasonably well as a season finale. Great fight with all three of the Black Hole metas turned Mirror Master minions. I especially liked the split screen to show three fights simultaneously, culminating in a reveal that the final split was actually a single scene. For once, the villain actually won, which serves as a great lead-in to next season especially as Sue has been framed for the murder of Joseph Carver. And that cliff-hanger with Iris!
Old 05-13-2020, 09:05 AM
Charter Member

Not even remotely the point of the episode, but I love Caitlyn/Frost's wallpaper.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus Est View Post
This actually functioned reasonably well as a season finale. Great fight with all three of the Black Hole metas turned Mirror Master minions. I especially liked the split screen to show three fights simultaneously, culminating in a reveal that the final split was actually a single scene. For once, the villain actually won, which serves as a great lead-in to next season especially as Sue has been framed for the murder of Joseph Carver. And that cliff-hanger with Iris!
It was nice to see a villain only momentarily inconvenienced by the hero's dramatic last-minute save. "Oh, no, Flash blocked my mirror shards. What shall I do?"

It did seem weird that Team Flash had apparently not considered that Faux-Singh might be an impediment to getting Carver to somewhere safe. "Oh, no. The guy who we know works for the villain, and who would naturally be informed about what we're doing, has _surprisingly_ turned up. Who could have anticipated that?"

Last edited by Andy L; 05-14-2020 at 09:23 AM.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:02 AM

I thought the Black Hole/Team Flash fight at the end was one of the best fight scenes ever shown on this series. The split screen reminded me of a comic book page, and I hope they do it again.

It's interesting to have a "big bad" who isn't out to destroy/control the world. She doesn't even hate the Flash.

It would be interesting to have a crossover in which Eva learns about the villainy of Obsidian/Leviathan on Supergirl. Her powers would be a natural counter to them. (I know, almost certainly not going to happen.)
Old 05-14-2020, 07:09 PM

Season 7 delayed until 2021

The CW announced its schedule for next season. Most of its original programming, including The Flash, is going to be delayed until January 2021.
https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...elay-covid-19/

It's going to be a long, long hiatus.
Old 05-26-2020, 10:24 AM

Quote:
It did seem weird that Team Flash had apparently not considered that Faux-Singh might be an impediment to getting Carver to somewhere safe. "Oh, no. The guy who we know works for the villain, and who would naturally be informed about what we're doing, has _surprisingly_ turned up. Who could have anticipated that?"
I think they thought he died in the warehouse explosion.
Old 05-26-2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enalzi View Post
I think they thought he died in the warehouse explosion.
When a police captain dies or disappears, there's going to be a lot of discussion and activity around the stationhouse. Barry and his team didn't see any such activity.