Old 05-16-2020, 02:47 AM

Live Sport Returns Saturday 6:20 AM PDT (Bundesliga)

Dortmund v Shalke another edition of a Revierderby on FS 1. Leipzig v Freiburg on FS2.

Nice to see life returning to normal under safe conditions.
Old 05-17-2020, 07:30 PM

I should've posted this here.
Just finished watching a pvr'd match of Mainz/Koln, which has been the most entertaining of the three matches I've seen so far. (commencing Augsberg / Wolfsburg as I type this).
Funny how Mainz, who are infamous for giving up leads, fought back from a 2-0 deficit in the last 20 minutes for the draw. More end-to end opportunities in this game than the others. Mainz's late efforts were especially worthwhile, being the final team before the relegation zone. Pierre Kunde's tieing goal was an amazing run right through the heart of what was admittedly a wide open Koln defense, but it still looked pretty.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:38 PM

I watched the Dortmund game and about half the Bayern game. Eerie without fans, didn't feel important.

Schalke is... not good. They got completely bossed in the midfield with both of Dortmund's pivots out injured. And they're in fifth (albeit with a huge gap to fourth)!

I'm a huge fan of Sancho; I think he's got the potential to have a generational talent type career. However, he looks like he didn't take quarantine very seriously. Put on a little weight?
Old 05-26-2020, 11:53 AM

This Dortmund - Bayern game is pretty intense in the first 20. First 10 I thought Dortmund was the better team, but Bayern is asserting themselves now.