Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-18-2015, 01:13 PM
madsircool is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 8,717

Candy Crush Saga: Have you Hit the Jackpot?


Ive played for about 3 months and have never hit the Jackpot on the spinning wheel. There are only 8 slots so I should hit it roughly 12% of the time. Im starting to think its rigged.
  #2  
Old 09-18-2015, 01:17 PM
iiandyiiii's Avatar
iiandyiiii is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 37,929
I've played for about 2 years and I hit it exactly once (and it was the first time spinning the wheel after not playing for a few weeks). It's certainly rigged to be less than 12%, but it's still possible, apparently.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 09-18-2015 at 01:18 PM.
  #3  
Old 09-18-2015, 01:20 PM
madsircool is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
I've played for about 2 years and I hit it exactly once (and it was the first time spinning the wheel after not playing for a few weeks). It's certainly rigged to be less than 12%, but it's still possible, apparently.
Congrats. What did you win?
  #4  
Old 09-18-2015, 01:26 PM
DCnDC's Avatar
DCnDC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Dueling Grounds
Posts: 13,770
I spun that thing every day for at least 6 months, never once hit the jackpot. Many many times it looked like it should have stopped on the jackpot, but then the whole program kinda stuttered and it went to the next slot.
  #5  
Old 09-18-2015, 01:28 PM
madsircool is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCnDC View Post
I spun that thing every day for at least 6 months, never once hit the jackpot. Many many times it looked like it should have stopped on the jackpot, but then the whole program kinda stuttered and it went to the next slot.
My experience as well.
  #6  
Old 09-18-2015, 11:21 PM
Pai325 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCnDC View Post
I spun that thing every day for at least 6 months, never once hit the jackpot. Many many times it looked like it should have stopped on the jackpot, but then the whole program kinda stuttered and it went to the next slot.
I've hit it once, but otherwise my experience is like yours.
  #7  
Old 09-19-2015, 07:33 AM
iiandyiiii's Avatar
iiandyiiii is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 37,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsircool View Post
Congrats. What did you win?
A bunch of the little tools you can use to help win, but I don't remember how many.
__________________
My new novel Spindown
  #8  
Old 09-19-2015, 07:20 PM
Fair Rarity's Avatar
Fair Rarity is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,313
I've spun it 95% of the days it's been available and I've never gotten it.

I've even watched it stop on the pie slice and then hop to the next segment. I'm not too annoyed because I don't use my free stuff that often and rarely run out, but it doesn't make me happy
  #9  
Old 09-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Dead Cat is offline
I was curious...
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 4,631
Yes, it's definitely rigged but I have won once in about 500 spins. I think I got one of each power up.
  #10  
Old 09-25-2015, 02:20 PM
madsircool is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Cat View Post
Yes, it's definitely rigged but I have won once in about 500 spins. I think I got one of each power up.
Thank you for answering. Ill know what to expect when I hit it in 2017.
  #11  
Old 04-20-2020, 06:08 PM
Fair Rarity's Avatar
Fair Rarity is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Rarity View Post
I've spun it 95% of the days it's been available and I've never gotten it.

I've even watched it stop on the pie slice and then hop to the next segment. I'm not too annoyed because I don't use my free stuff that often and rarely run out, but it doesn't make me happy
I'm bumping this because after 4.5 years, I FINALLY got a jackpot yesterday *AND* today. I'm guessing it was a gift due to quarantine rather than the odds finally being in my favor. Like recently there were unlimited lives. I bet the new thing is daily jackpots.
  #12  
Old 05-03-2020, 06:13 AM
manjulaagarwal1955 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Chandighar
Posts: 5
From last 8 months I'm playing this game continuously and in Lock down i play this game minimum 7 hrs a day But bad luck never win a jackpot.
  #13  
Old 05-03-2020, 09:10 AM
Hasassn is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 12
My friend plays this game for 2 years.He says he never hit the jackpot.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2019 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017