Old 04-17-2020, 04:49 PM

Biden Democrats, quick in here!

Haha We did it! Our guy won and Bernie lost. That pinko-commie fool will never get his revolution, never EVER be in the presidency. All those lazy non-voting BernieBros were dead wrong! Ah! Stupid lazy youth. Biden is set to name a veep in the next few days and that crazy non-Dem Bernie is now stuck campaigning for Biden; Bernie has to swallow it and get his idiot Bros to turn to our side. We did it! Whew. Job well done. This fight is all over.

Now we can work on tackling that idiot in the white house. Isn't it crazy he's on tv lying daily on the state of your our country?!? He's using this time to campaign, scream at journalists, produce bad propaganda, offer false cures, lie about his past performances, and rally his idiot base. He delayed assistance money just so he could get his name on the cheques checks! He brags about being not-responsible for anything, but also brags about being responsible for everything??? We are dying by the thousands and this idiot wants to open everything back up against the states wishes. Trump has been bragging about how his power is absolute, like a goddamned King! That's not what your our forefathers died for in the Civil War. We need to attack this corruption in the Oval office!

Yep, focusing/attacking Trump (and only Trump) is now our number 1 goal. Nothing will stop us from this goal. Nothing will side track us from shooting all our ammo at this murderous, arrogant, incompetently cruel buffoon. Let's do it!
Old 04-17-2020, 05:05 PM

I, no doctor, advise a deep breath. Guns-a-blaizn' is not required. Turning out the vote is required.
Old 04-17-2020, 05:15 PM

I sense sarcasm in the OP. Perhaps take a beat, and make your point in a clearer way.
Old 04-17-2020, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcenio View Post
Haha We did it! Our guy won and Bernie lost. That pinko-commie fool will never get his revolution, never EVER be in the presidency. All those lazy non-voting BernieBros were dead wrong! Ah! Stupid lazy youth. Biden is set to name a veep in the next few days and that crazy non-Dem Bernie is now stuck campaigning for Biden; Bernie has to swallow it and get his idiot Bros to turn to our side. We did it! Whew. Job well done. This fight is all over.
If you think the grassroots discontentment that gave birth to Sanders magically disappears because Sanders lost the primary, then you're going to be disappointed. Its a generational shift, and as Sanders voters get older they become more involved in politics and they will move the democrats to the left. Sanders is just the face of the discontentment that he helped lead, the discontentment will still be there and find other outlets.

80% of Sanders supporters are already willing to support Biden, not much different than the 87% of Democrats in general.

https://morningconsult.com/2020/04/0...to-back-biden/

Last edited by Wesley Clark; 04-17-2020 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-17-2020, 05:41 PM
Charter Member

If you sincerely want Biden to win, I would suggest you stop posting orcenio .
Old 04-17-2020, 05:51 PM

I stopped reading after the 7th word but I liked everything up to that point.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:30 PM

Biden wasn't my first choice. I liked Mayor Pete. I'm 100% behind Biden now because the alternative is Trump. I hope Biden's VP pick is someone I can really get behind.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:58 PM
Elephant Whisperer

I've been a Biden man since day one, but I like Bernie too and would like to see an end to factional sniping. Let's get to business and oust this shithead "president." I think we can do it without the hysterics.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
I've been a Biden man since day one, but I like Bernie too and would like to see an end to factional sniping. Let's get to business and oust this shithead "president." I think we can do it without the hysterics.
Absolutely. Time to kick Trump out and take back the Senate and start doing some good and a lot of reforms.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
I sense sarcasm in the OP.
And very lame sarcasm, at that. If you have to prattle on forever with your sarcasm, then you really shouldn't even bother.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Hippie View Post
Biden wasn't my first choice. I liked Mayor Pete. I'm 100% behind Biden now because the alternative is Trump. I hope Biden's VP pick is someone I can really get behind.
Same. But if it's someone bad, then I'm not sure.